剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
现在你们又抓了我
and now you people have taken me.
说到 "抓"
And by "taken"
我猜你的意思是 "救你一命"
I assume you mean "saved your life"?
"这里" 究竟是哪里?
Where is "here" exactly?
她不是蒙迪 亚历克
She's not a mundane, Alec.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
因为她碰到撒拉弗之刃时 刀刃亮起来了
Because the seraph blade lit up when she touched it.
注:六翼天使刃,又称撒拉弗刃
听着 伊莎贝 你能不能...
Look, Isabelle, can you...
因为她碰到撒拉弗之刃时 刀刃亮起来了
Because the seraph blade lit up when she touched it.
因为她碰到撒拉弗之刃时 刀刃亮起来了
Because the seraph blade lit up when she touched it.
我是杰斯·威兰
I'm Jace Wayland.
我是...
I'm, uh
克莱莉·费芮 我们知道你是谁
Clary Fray, we know who you are.
只有我一个人觉得这不正常吗?
Am I the only one who finds this unusual?
你什么都觉得不正常 亚历克
You find everything unusual, Alec.
我必须向政委会报告这件事
I have to report this to the Clave.
这样吧 你先冷静一点
You know what? Dial it down a notch.
我哥根本不知道什么叫冷静
My brother doesn't have a dial.
我爱你 亚历克 但你就像身上
I love you, Alec, but you have a switch
有个一直打开的开关一样
that's always on.
我也爱你 但这件事...
I love you, too. But this...
嘿 听我说 给我一分钟
Hey, you know what? Give me a minute.
这是我第一次对你说 "拜托" 好吗?
Here's a word you never hear me say. Please?
你是怎么了?
What is with you?
我是说真的 他这是什么情况?
Really, no, what is with him?
跟我来吧 大哥
Walk with me, big brother.
我会解释给你听的
I'll explain it to you.
我们不了解这个女孩
We don't know this girl.
从来没有听说过有新的暗影猎人出现
There's no such thing as new Shadowhunters.
- 现在有了 - 你不觉得奇怪吗?
- There is now. - You don't find that strange?
我觉得奇怪的是你很烦躁
What I find strange is that you're so upset.
也许你烦躁的原因是
Maybe you're upset by the way
杰斯看她的眼神
Jace is looking at her.
你应该要替杰斯感到高兴
You know, you should be happy
他终于对某个人比他对自己
that Jace is interested in someone
更感兴趣了
other than himself.
也许我是因为她毁了任务而生气
Maybe I'm pissed that she's ruined the mission.
我们永远不会发现到底是谁在买♥♥血
We never found out who's buying the blood.
那是我们唯一的任务
That was our one job.
你的伤口愈合了
Your wound, it's healed.
这怎么可能?
How is that even possible?
所以我就这样奇迹般的痊愈了
So, what, I'm miraculously healed,
你们这么厉害 是用了什么魔法吗?
and all of you stunning people have magical powers?
不 不 别把我当成是巫师
No. No, don't confuse me with a warlock.
- 什么? - 巫师
- A what? - A warlock.
异世界的其中一个族群
It's one of the Downworlders.
好吧 你说的没有一个合理
Okay, you're not making any sense.
巫师 吸血鬼 仙灵
Warlocks, vampires, Seelies
我的大脑简直要爆♥炸♥了
Literally my brain is about to explode.
天哪 好吧 我说简单一点
Jeez, all right. Well, I'll keep it simple for you.
所有的传说都是真的
All the legends are true.
我们是暗影猎人
We're Shadowhunters.
我们保护人类不受来自其他世界的恶魔威胁
We protect the human world from the demon world.
在地狱俱乐部里 你看到的那些被杀死的人
So those people you saw murdered at the Pandemonium,
他们根本不是人
they weren't people at all
他们是变形恶魔
they were shapeshifting demons.
我对加入你们这个
I'm not interested in being a part of
超能力战斗俱乐部不感兴趣
your supernatural fight club.
我只想找到我妈
I just wanna find my mom.
我不在乎其他事情
The rest of it, whatever it is,
我现在只在乎
all I care about
怎么找到我的妈妈
is finding my mother.
拜托
Please.
请你帮我找她
Please help me find her.
我是你得到的最佳机会
I'm the best chance you've got.
我甚至都不认识你
I don't even know you.
赛门
Simon.
为什么你两天都没接电♥话♥?
How come you haven't answered your phone in two days?
事情... 有点复杂
Things are... all ripped apart.
你在哪
Where are you?
我朋友说你的电♥话♥
Find My Friends says your phone is
定位在戴顿的一个废弃教堂里
in an abandoned church on Deighton.
我就在外面
I'm outside.
我看到你了
I see you.
我没看到你
I don't see you.
等我五分钟 我得先穿衣服
Give me five minutes. I have to get dressed.
穿衣服?你没穿衣服
Dressed? What are you doing undressed
在废弃的教堂里干嘛?
in an abandoned church?
克莱莉 我们...
Clary, is there...
是不是需要就毒品的话题聊聊?
Is there a meth problem we have to talk about?
赛门 就等我五分钟 好吗?
Simon, just give me five minutes, okay?
怎么回事 我的衣服去哪了?
Um, what, uh... What happened to my clothes?
恶魔的毒液
Demon venom.
记得吗?
Remember?
伊莎贝借你这些衣服
Isabelle left you these.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're kidding, right?
她对自己的身材很有自信
She's very comfortable with her body.
好吧
Okay.
我身上怎么会有这个?
How did that get there?
是我画的
I drew that.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
我还是不明白这是什么回事
I still don't get everything that's going on here
但你不能在我的脖子上刺青
but you do not tattoo my neck.
感觉很不舒服
That's creepy.
事先提醒你
Duly noted.
我想下次我会直接让你等死
I guess next time I'll just let you die.
还有那不是刺青
And it's not a tattoo.
那是一种符印
It's a rune.
符印-小说作者自创的符号♥,不同印记有不同效用
符印-小说作者自创的符号♥,不同印记有不同效用
它们具有强大的力量
They have enormous power.
符印-小说作者自创的符号♥,不同印记有不同效用
对暗影猎人有很多益处
Good for Shadowhunters.
对人类则会致命
Lethal for humans.
但是你
But you,
你已经对各种符印了如指掌了对吧?
you already know all about runes, don't you?
或许你还不清楚
Maybe you don't.
这就是你让人感到有趣的地方了
Which is what makes you so interesting
克莱莉·费芮
Clary Fray.
我在你朋友身后...看到了某些东西
I saw something... behind your friend.
你不会杀了赛门吧?
You're not gonna kill Simon, are you?
保护人类 消灭恶魔
Protect the humans, kill the demons.
你终有一天会理解的
You'll get it eventually.
那为什么赛门看不到你?
So, why can't Simon see you?
这是幻象 透过一种
This is glamoura , a rune that
能让我在蒙迪面前隐身的符印
makes me invisible to mundanes.
这也是种羞耻 真的 因为...
It's a shame, really, 'cause...
表示我们的一切是被否定的
well, denying them all this.
你发生什么了 克莱莉?
What do you have on, Clary?
让我送你回家吧
Let me take you home.
我想我已经没有家了
I don't think I have one anymore.
为什么?你这是什么意思?
Why? What do you mean?
这...
Well...
克莱莉·费尔查德
Clary Fairchild!
克莱莉 怎么了?
Clary, what's going on?
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
把这个女孩交给我们 我就不杀你
If you give us the girl, I'll let you live.
轮不到你来定规矩
You're in no position to be making rules.
克莱莉
Clary.
我们永远不会放弃追捕她
We'll never stop hunting her.
这一刀是为了我父亲
This is for my father.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表