剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
To keep it out of Valentine's hands, they'll do anything.
圣杯在哪里
Where is it?
杰斯
Jace.
这最好有效
This better work.
有什么功效
What does that do?
好运的话
Hopefully...
会启动我的魔法
kick-start my magic.
然后呢
And?
给它一分钟酝酿?
Give it a minute?
这本书非常珍贵
That book is very precious.
保存了很多不可思议的咒语
Warlock spells preserved in all their grandeur.
太迷人了
It's stunning.
药没有效
This isn't working.
这是我戒绝众多事物
This is the longest I've ever abstained.
最长时间的一次
From a lot of things.
你要不试试施一些简单的魔法
Why don't you just try something simple?
移♥动♥它
Move that.
通常你施魔法时会稍微更...
Usually, you have a little bit more of a...
花枝招展一点
flourish to it.
我才不会那样
I do not look like that.
这嘛...
Well...
马格努斯 我们只需找出门户
Magnus, we just have to find the Portal.
即使我魔力恢复了
Even if my magic was working,
我仍需要能量轨迹去追踪门户
I'd still need an energy signature of some kind to track it.
或许我们可以尝试一点别的
Maybe we try something different.
我不知这项链怎么跟来这个次元的
I don't know how this came into this dimension with me.
因为它是这个次元的产物
Because it's of this dimension.
它属于这里
It belongs here.
噢 就是这个感觉
Oh. Now that's what I'm talking about.
我们终于有进展了
We have lift off.
能量十分微弱
The energy is very faint.
它已经潜伏了很久 像我一样
It's been dormant for a long time. Like me.
看看我们能不能唤醒它
Let's see if we can wake it up.
你看得见吗
Can you see it?
看得见 门户在某处的地下第二层
Yes. It's in a subbasement of...
是诺克斯要塞
Fort Knox.
你是说真的要塞
Like, literally Fort...
不 但也说不定是 学院
No, but it might as well be. The Institute.
那有什么问题
Why is that a problem?
尖端科技 警备森严 完全没办法潜进去
High tech, high security. Impossible to get into.
他们今晚举办一个周年晚会 而我凑巧会出席
And hosting an anniversary party tonight that I have the hookup to.
糟了
- _ - Damn.
今晚七点在学院见
Meet me tonight at 7:00 p.m. at the Institute.
好好打扮一番吧
Dress to impress.
长话短说
Keep it short.
杰斯偷走了圣杯
Jace stole the Cup.
小莎 你知道这件事吗
Izzy, did you know about this?
老天 你还帮了他吗
My God, did you help him?
圣杯是唯一能让你脱罪的东西
The Cup is the only thing that can get you out of this.
杰斯只是做他认为是正确的事
Jace is doing what he thinks is right.
何谓正确
What's right?
他令整个暗影世界陷入危机之中
He put the whole Shadow World in danger.
他还把你卷进去 我们得把他和圣杯带回这里
He put you in danger. We have to get him back here.
只有圣杯才能让你摆脱险境
With the Cup. It's the only thing that can help you.
他们已经把梅里昂带回仙灵国度
They've taken Meliorn back to the Seelie realm.
你追踪不到他的
You can't track him there.
以平常的方法的确是不能
Not by any of the normal ways.
不行 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
你不可以利用帕洛巴特连结去追踪条斯
You cannot track Jace through your parabatai bond.
这样会削弱你们两个
It will weaken both of you.
或切断连结
Or break the bond.
杰斯早就削弱连结了
Jace already weakened it.
他干了这种事 凭什么获得我的信任
How does he think I can trust him after what he did?
别这样说 拜托 亚历克
Don't say that. Please, Alec.
看清你在做什么
Think about what you're doing.
太好了
Good.
你醒着
You're awake.
我也不想在你昏迷的时候
I would hate to start this with you...
就开始
completely out of it.
福马霖泵?
A formalin pump?
完美的小小虹吸工具
The perfect little siphoning tool.
想看它如何运作吗
You wanna see how it works?
- 不要 - 不要害羞
- No. - Don't be shy.
你会没事的 只会有点痛
You'll be fine. It only hurts a little bit.
痛到我死为止
Until I die.
没错
Yeah.
这就是把人体血液
That is one of the side effects
全部抽干的副作用之一
of extracting all of the blood from the human body.
你就是那个恶魔杀手
You're the demonic killer.
你知道吗 我不...我不喜欢那个称号♥
You know, I don't... I don't like that title.
我会很愤怒
It makes me angry.
而你绝对不会想见识我的愤怒
You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
让我帮你连接上这装置
Let's get you hooked up to this thing.
拜托 不要 不要 嘿 拜托
Please, no. No. Hey, please.
求你了 不要
Please, don't.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no.
- 不要 - 别扭来扭去
- Don't! - Stop squirming.
你只会让自己更痛苦
You'll just make it worse for yourself.
不 不
No! No!
救我
Help me!
救命
Help me!
- 住手 - 不不不
- Stop. - No! No! No!
嘿
Hey.
不 不
No! No!
- 天啊 不 不 - 别动
- God... No! No! - Stay still.
谁来救我
Somebody help me!
住手
Stop!
就跟你说我不是凶手
I told you it wasn't me.
有什么紧急事故
What's the emergency?
天啊 发生什么事了
Oh, my God. What happened?
拳击课 我心想 有何不可呢 下班后去运动一下吧
Kickboxing class. I thought, "Why not? Quick class after work.
然后就砰的一声伤成这样了
And, boom! Home in time to see you."
哇看起来真的伤得不轻
Well, you got the "boom" part right.
安德莉亚一记飞踢踢中我的脸
Andrea's foot right into my face.
她偏要选今天踢中我吗
She has to pick today to finally land her roundhouse?
- 没 没事的 我们会搞定的 - 我的天
- It's... It's okay. We'll fix it. - Oh, my God.
其他人会怎么想
What are people gonna think?
亚历克拚了命筹备好派对
And then Alec worked so hard to plan this.
我不能不去参加
I just cannot not go to the party.
- 我该怎么做 - 嘿
- And what am I supposed to do? - Hey.
- 我这么拚命 - 嘿 我们会搞定的
- I worked so hard. - Hey, we're gonna fix it.
好的
Okay.
但在这之前我们要修复你和杰斯的关系
But then we have to fix you and Jace,
因为你们俩互不交谈真是烦死我了
because the two of you not talking really messes with my chi.
你确定这些颜色行得通吗
Are you sure those are the colors?
没问题的
We will make it work.
好哦 因为如果我没去派对
Okay, because if I don't show up to the party,
你♥爸♥和赛门会杀了我的
your dad and Simon are so gonna kill me.
所以 嗯...
So, um...
你可以帮我把一个朋友弄到邀请的名单上吗
do you think you could get a friend of mine on the guest list for tonight?
嗯... 如果你成功的话 做什么我都愿意
Um... well, if you make this work, I'll do anything for you.
我小时候超入迷的
See, I was obsessed when I was a kid.
爱丽丝看着镜子 掉入了另一个次元
Alice looked into the mirror and fell into another dimension.
我猜这一定深深植入了我的脑海里 因为我长大后
Well, it must have stuck with me, because, when I grew up,
我看着网路 然后想着 它需要另外一个空间
I looked into the Internet and realized it needed another dimension.
就这样 我们的4D技术 突破速度限制的网路 诞生了
And our 4D, breaking-the-speed-barrier Internet was born.
不愧是我的天才创建人
Says my talented developer.
人们说我疯了 所以...
People said I was mad, so...
疯狂帽子属于我 嗯
I owned it, hmm?
非常感谢你的演出 M先生
Thank you so much for the gig, Mr. M.
赛门 你要我说多少遍
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表