剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
他要是饿死了对你又有什么好处
What good will he be if he dies of starvation?
好吧 但是流浪狗只能在外面守着
Fine, but the stray waits outside.
要是他们两个怎么了
If anything happens to these two,
不必等到天亮
you won't have to wait till sun up,
我就会亲手把你了结
I'll kill you myself.
别紧张 怪狗狗
Easy there, Fido.
我会负责保护他们
They'll be under my protection.
你要把他带到哪里
Where are you taking him?
拘留室
To a holding cell.
一支警备小队会把他转移到缄默长老那里
And a guard unit will transport him to the Silent Brothers.
- 你不能这么做 - 这不是我决定的 伊莎贝
- You can't do that! - It's not our decision, Isabelle.
是政委会下的命令
The Clave made the order.
这对异世界人而言等于是死刑
That could be a death sentence to a Downworlder.
你是在向他们宣战吗
Are you trying to start a war with them?
梅里昂已经告诉你他知道的所有事了
Meliorn's told you everything he knows.
你怎么知道 也许我们还没问到关键问题
You don't know that. Maybe we haven't asked the right questions.
仙灵总是拐弯抹角
Seelies often skirt the truth.
他如果有恐怖攻击的消息
If he has information on another terrorist attack,
我们就有必要知道
it is our responsibility to get it.
让我跟他谈
Let me talk to him.
以前那可没什么帮助
That wasn't exactly helpful in the past.
但他可能什么也不知情
But he may not know anything.
亚历克 这太过分了
Alec, this is going too far.
我们没有选择
We don't have a choice.
我们也没有
And neither do we.
让我搞清楚状况
Let me get this straight.
你需要亚历克的符杖才能打开保险柜
You need Alec's stele to open the safe,
而你要我去偷?
and you want me to steal it from him?
我们比较喜欢说是"借"来的
We prefer the word "borrow."
在他不知情的情况下
Without his knowledge.
不 我不干 不可以
No. No can do. Not happening.
马格努斯 自从亚历克发现我们的父母曾是圆环会的成员后
Magnus, ever since Alec found out our parents were in the Circle,
他的状况就一直很糟
he's been messed up.
他看不到大局
He can't see the big picture.
如果政委会把梅里昂交给缄默长老
If the Clave is willing to subject Meliorn to the Silent Brothers,
如果他们竟敢做到这种地步
if they're willing to go this far...
你觉得他们拿到圣杯后会怎么样
what do you think will happen if they get the Cup?
这会影响到所有人
This affects everyone.
帮我们打开保险柜 阻止这种事发生
Help us get into that safe. Help us stop this.
你们两个都要付我酬劳
You're both going to owe me.
我要的是十四世纪的
I'm talking 14th century.
黄金 红宝石...当然得要有钻石
Gold, rubies... definitely diamonds.
而且亚历克绝对不可以知道
And Alec can never know.
我尽量
That's a given.
如果我们真要这么做 那就没有回头路了
If we're going to do this... there's no turning back.
这就是你所谓的保护?
So this is your idea of protection?
这可以防止你们接近我的族人 我的族人也不能接近你们
It keeps you away from my people, and my people away from you.
饿了就叫一声
Give a shout when you're hungry.
不过当然 这里还有个挺不错的点心 不是吗
Of course, you do have a pretty decent snack right here, no?
喔 我真傻
Oh, silly me.
我忘了你们是超级好朋友
I forgot... you two are such great friends.
还是说已经不是了?
Or has that changed?
克莱莉
Clary...
你不会理解这种感觉的
you do not understand how this is.
我可以听见你的心跳
I can hear your heartbeat.
我能闻到血液在你的血管里流动
I can smell the blood in your veins.
而且我想喝
And I want it.
赛门 我不会怪你 即使你...
Simon, I would not blame you if you...
怎么样 杀了你吗
What? Killed you?
你难道就不懂吗
Don't you understand anything?
不 我不懂 我无法懂
No, I don't. And I can't.
但一定有办法可以让你留在这个世界
But there has to be a way for you to stay in this world.
也许我错了 我自私 但是...
Maybe what I did was wrong and selfish, but...
我那时心碎了
my heart was breaking.
我以为我很坚强
I thought I was strong.
我以为我是真正的暗影猎人了
I thought I was a real Shadowhunter.
但是赛门 在你面前 我就只是克莱莉??费芮
Simon, when it comes to you, I am still just Clary Fray.
而你依然是我最好的朋友
And you are still my best friend.
比起再次看着你死 我宁可你将我撕碎
I would rather you tear me apart than watch you die again,
又饥又怒
starving and angry...
拉斐尔
Raphael!
你准备好了吗
You ready now?
好了
Yes.
拜托
Please!
给你
Here you go.
包装与品质兼顾很重要
It's all about presentation and quality produce.
你看 我们吸血鬼会互相照顾
You see, us vampires look after one another.
我们照顾我们的家人
We take care of our family.
赛门已经有家人了
Simon already has a family.
他有过
Had a family.
但现在一切都会改变
That's all gonna change now.
你是暗影猎人... 他是吸血鬼
You're a Shadowhunter... he's a vamp.
你们永远也不会平等
You two will never be equals.
你得亲身体会才懂
You'll have to learn that for yourself.
再会
Hasta luego. (西班牙语)
今日任务完成 这地方安全了
All done for today. Place is secure.
一天做到这样还不错嘛
Not bad for a day's work.
我还想看看你过得如何
I thought I'd see how you were doing.
我想谢谢你的建议
I meant to thank you for your advice.
就是..."跟着心走"那件事
The whole... "follow your heart" thing.
喔 我能说什么呢
Oh, well, what can I say?
我对人类心理很是了解
I have a deep understanding of the human psyche.
起码那是佛洛伊德说过的
At least, that's what Freud always said.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
哇
Whoa!
还真是有点突然啊 不是吗
That's a tad sudden, isn't it?
我是说 我们起码得先去共度晚餐吧
I mean, we should at least go to dinner first...
不 马格努斯 家庭对我来说是最重要的
No, Magnus, family is everything to me.
你得知道这点
You have to know that.
我了解
I get it.
你是"别问也别说"的那种人之一
You're part of a "Don't ask, don't tell" culture.
我没关系 你是个传统的人嘛
I'm fine with it. You're a traditional guy.
是啊 我是
Yeah, I am.
所以我才向莉迪亚求婚
That's why I proposed to Lydia.
那真是...
That's...
有趣
interesting.
这是有原因的
It makes sense.
这会是个坚固的伙伴关系
It's a solid partnership.
对我们俩来说
For both of us.
"坚固的伙伴关系"啊
"Solid partnership."
真诱人
That's hot!
嗯 好吧 那
Well, okay, then.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
婚姻是个美好的制度
Marriage is a wonderful institution.
虽说我无从体会
Not that I would know.
再见 亚历山大
Goodbye, Alexander.
你得跟上进度
You might wanna pick up the pace.
你绝对不会想在这关头惹恼我
You do not wanna be on my bad side right now.
你会没事的吧
Are you gonna be okay?
整个世界陷入一片混乱
The whole world is turning upside down.
赛门成了吸血鬼
Simon turned into a vampire.
现在梅里昂甚至会死 全因为...
Now Meliorn might die because of some...
这完全不是你的错
It's not anything you did.
他们只是总结了一堆不相干的事
They just put a bunch of unrelated facts together,
然后导出一个巨大的谎言
and came up with a big lie.
真希望你的话能减轻我的罪恶感
I wish that made me feel better.
你们这是要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
现在是非常时刻
It's a very dangerous time,
任何人在没有收到明确命令之前 都不能离开学院
and no one is supposed to leave the premises without express orders.
霍奇 我们只是要...
Hodge, we were just about to...
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表