剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
他们喜欢那样
They like that.
你好
Hi.
我才在想这台酷炫摩托车的主人是谁呢
I've been wondering who owns this awesome bike.
你也好 宝贝儿
Well, hey, baby.
你想兜个风吗?
You like to ride?
你知道你闻起来像个该死的天使吗?
You know you smell like a friggin' angel, right?
只差没有全身都是暗影猎人的那些鬼玩意
But without all that Shadowhunter rune crap all over you.
这样子好看多了 是吧?
Much better look, right?
的确
Right.
我不知道你是什么东西 天使宝贝
I don't know what the hell you are, angel doll,
但你尝起来肯定美味极了
but you're one tasty treat.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你能看清
?? If you could only see ??
我对你爱意满盈
?? I couldn't love you more ??
你愿意帮我个忙吗?
Would you like to help me?
你愿意帮我个忙吗?
Would you like to help me?
当然
Yes.
任凭差遣
Anything.
你可以告诉我圣杯的下落吗?
Could you tell me where to find the Mortal Cup?
我也希望我可以...
I wish I could...
但我不知道
but I don't know.
克莱莉知道呀
Clary knows.
她不知道
No, she doesn't.
你遏止我的呼吸
?? You choke me ??
你啜饮我的血液
?? You bleed me ??
而我...
?? I... ??
只渴望就此安息
?? Want to die ??
会不会是她没告诉你?
What if she didn't tell you?
不
No.
不是这样的
That's not it.
你以为我们为了什么去骨城?
Why do you think we went to the City of Bones?
她想尽办法要回忆起一切
She's trying to find a way to remember,
但他们说那就像
but they said it's like
有人用魔咒之类的
someone erased her whole past.
抹除了她的过往
Some kind of spell or something.
该死的马格努斯??贝恩
Damn Magnus Bane.
马格努斯??贝恩是啥?
What's Magnus Bane?
没事 亲爱的
Nothing, darling.
来杯血腥玛丽?
Bloody Mary?
原汁原味的唷
Original recipe.
你在伊德瑞斯的时候 我可想念你了
I missed you when you were in Idris.
注:伊德瑞斯 - 位于欧洲的暗影猎人的家乡,其地理位置被法术隐藏起来
政委会怎么样?
What's the Clave like?
我终于了解暗影猎人是怎么看我们的了
I learned how Shadowhunters really feel about us.
没投票权就已经够糟了
It's bad enough not to have a vote.
被当作低等生物更是凄惨
It's worse to be treated as inferiors.
他们表现得好像仙灵没有一半天使血统似的
They act as if Seelies aren't half-angel, too.
但你们的另一半血统是恶魔呀
But you're also half-demon.
你觉得我们就因此低人一等吗?
You think that makes us a lesser people?
当然不 你在想什么
No, are you kidding?
我们有些人就爱找点刺♥激♥
Some of us like a little spice.
不是所有暗影猎人都一个样
Not all Shadowhunters are alike.
你不相信我吗?
Don't you trust me?
确实不怎么相信
No, not really.
我就爱你无法说谎这点 你当然不相信我
I love that you can't lie. Of course, you don't trust me.
那我该相信你吗?
But should I trust you?
指哪方面?
To do what?
噢 这真不好说
Oh, I don't know.
不到处拈花惹草?
Not fool around with anyone else?
闹你的啦
Teasing.
总之 我知道你最近跟卡蜜儿往来"密切"
Anyway, I know you've been seeing Camille.
怎么说?
How?
所以你真的和她有往来嘛
So, you are seeing Camille.
她非常有吸引力
She is very attractive.
我完全能理解
No, no. I totally get it.
只是你们要怎么相处?
But how does that work?
提到暗影世界的敌对势力
Talk about Shadow World enemies.
仙灵和吸血鬼可是如果没有必要
Seelies and vampires don't really speak to each other
就根本不想搭理对方的仇敌呢
unless they have to.
你们怎么处理这部分?
How do you two manage it?
是你去她那里吗?
So do you go to her place?
偶尔是...
Sometimes...
嗯哼 那可真够勇敢
Mmm, that's so brave.
仙灵可不能大摇大摆地从前门进去
A Seelie can't exactly walk in the front door.
你是怎么进到死亡旅馆里的?
So how would you get in to the Hotel DuMort?
你会怎么进去?
How would you?
是我先问的
I asked first.
亚历克
Alec.
我不知道你在这里
Didn't know you were here.
喔 我只是...
Yeah, no, I, uh...
别告诉我 我可不想举报你
Don't tell me. I don't wanna have to report you.
只是 你知道克莱莉她是...
It's just that, you know, Clary is...
她是华伦泰的...
That girl is Valentine's...
那个怪物的女儿
The monster's daughter.
最近恶魔四处为乱
There must be some reason
总该是有什么原因
why the roaches are coming out of the woodwork again, right?
我就不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it.
霍奇
Hodge?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你总让我想起当年的自己 亚历克
You remind me of me, Alec.
作为最忠实的朋友
A loyal friend standing
却只能活在那位命定之人的阴影里
in the shadow of the chosen one.
听着
Hey...
千万不要重蹈我的覆辙
Don't make the same mistakes I did.
看看我现在的下场
Look where it got me.
你想试坐看看吗?宝贝
Do you wanna jump on the bike, baby?
-好啊 -来吧
- Yeah. - All right.
小心点
Careful.
好的
Ooh, yeah.
欸
Hey.
你跟我马子玩得挺开的啊
You having fun with my girl?
滚开 暗影猎人
Piss off, Shadowhunter.
布莱德要载我去兜风呢
Brad's gonna take me for a ride.
这样啊
That's right.
你们想太多了
That's not gonna happen.
你听到人家说要去了 走开
You heard the lady. Step aside.
克莱莉 别动
Don't move, Clary.
看哪啊 罗密欧
Yoo-hoo, Romeo.
当我没说
As you were.
杰斯 怎么回...
Jace, what...
你为什么袖手旁观?
Why did you let him do that to me?
我不能亲自去翻他的口袋找机车钥匙啊
I couldn't exactly dig around in his pockets for the keys.
什么 因为这个你就放任我被他转化成吸血鬼?
What, you were gonna let him turn me into a vampire just to get his keys?
你不相信我?
Don't you trust me?
最好抓紧点 这台摩托车是用恶魔能量驱动的
Better hold tight, this bike runs on demon energy.
跑得可快了
It's pretty mean.
其他的不也是吗?
Don't their bikes run on that, too?
你以为我为什么挑这台?这台有改装过
Why do you think I picked this one? It's been modified.
- 但我们还是得去找... - 赛门
- But we still have to find... - Simon.
我们会找到你的蒙迪朋友
Yes, we'll find your mundie.
你抓得够牢吧?
You got a good grip?
你为什么要一直问
You keep asking me that!
尽管天火降临
?? Bring on the fire ??
尽管风暴来袭
?? And bring on the storm ??
我们依旧坚忍♥不屈
?? We'll still be standing ??
无人能敌
?? Invincible ??
你为什么不一开始就这样骑?
Why didn't you just do this in the first place?
无人能敌
?? Invincible ??
小莎
Izzy.
我收到你的简讯了 我们现在在哪里?
I got your text. Where are we exactly?
这以前是肉品运送业者的专用通道
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表