剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我们就永远失去了他
We never got him back again.
到头来 我们的爱对他造成的伤害
In the end, our love did more damage to Valentine
比任何人事物造成的都还要深
than anything anybody else could have done.
我们伤透了他的心
We broke his heart.
至少我现在知道 在那个疯狂扭曲的
At least now I know he had one...
世界观入侵他之前 他还有过善心
before his crazy, distorted world view set in.
有时候你就是必须亲力亲为
Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.
他以前是怎么样的人
What was he like back then?
在他...你知道 就那个之前
Before he, you know...
圆环会早期的时候吗
In the early days of the Circle?
他啊 值得敬佩
Oh... He was honorable.
充满抱负
Idealistic.
魅力无限
He was charismatic.
完全是我妈喜欢的类型 跟你一样
Just mom's type. Just like you.
喔不 完全不像
Oh, no. No.
我连他的边都沾不上 他是天生的领导者
I never came close. He was a leader.
致力保护我们免于毫无意义的牺牲
Devoted to protecting us from dying pointless deaths.
而你深信不疑
And you believed in him.
如果赛门告诉你他有癌症的解药
If Simon told you he had the cure for cancer,
你也会想要相信他的
You'd want to believe him, too.
嗯 我应该会先尝试相信他的论点
Well, I'd probably give him the benefit of the doubt at least.
我就是这么做的 我们全部都是
Which is what I did. What we all did.
恶魔来势汹汹
The demons were winning.
我们无法及时训练足够的暗影猎人抵抗他们
We couldn't train our people fast enough to keep up.
华尔希望政委会使用圣杯
Val wanted the Clave to use the Mortal Cup
创造出更多暗影猎人
to create more Shadowhunters,
但这个提议激怒了他们
but that just made them angry.
有更多的暗影猎人不好吗
Isn't more Shadowhunters a good thing?
不能用他提议的方式创造
Not the way he was proposing.
自从天使拉赛尔用圣杯
Ever since the Angel Raziel created
创造出第一批暗影猎人之后
the first Shadowhunters with the Cup,
圣杯就被禁止使用于
it's been forbidden to use the Cup again
重建暗影猎人的军队
to rebuild their forces.
乔瑟琳和我努力要将他导回正轨
Jocelyn and I, we tried pulling him back,
但是他把这一切都曲解成
but he just misconstrued that as...
你们外遇了
the affair.
这不是你们的错 路克
It's not your fault, Luke.
不可能是你们把他逼到崩溃
There's no way you two could have pushed him over the edge.
他选择对自己
He did that to himself...
注射异世界人的血液
with the blood injections.
随着他注射的血液愈多
And the more injections he took,
他的疯狂就堕落愈深
the deeper it seemed he descended into madness.
华尔--
Val--
那些东西在我们
Those things continue to multiply,
牺牲性命保护蒙迪的时候 无限增加
while we sacrifice ourselves to protect the mundanes.
政委会视而不见 但我没有
The Clave is content to operate with blinders on, but I'm not!
只有我看出了真♥相♥
I'm the only one who sees the truth!
马格努斯没有告诉我这部分
Magnus never told me that part.
因为他不知道
He didn't know.
有些事情我和乔西绝口不提
There are some things Joce and I never talked about.
为什么她要隐藏自己身为艺术家的部分
Why would she hide that she's an artist...
还特别对我隐瞒?
especially from me?
因为那天晚上之后 她就把那部分的她深锁心底
Because after that night, she locked that part of herself away.
她希望暗影猎人的生活永远不会影响到你
She never wanted their lives to affect you.
我父亲做了什么?
What did my father do?
我只告诉过你的母亲这件事
Your mother is the only other person I ever told this to.
我一直都不希望造成你的心理负担
I never wanted it to burden you.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
华伦泰找我帮他执行一项任务
Valentine asked me to back him up on a mission.
有几个农夫失踪了
Some farmers had gone missing.
他说是狼人作乱
He said it was Werewolves.
他背叛了我们的帕洛巴特羁绊
He betrayed our Parabatai bond.
也背弃了每一条他曾经的信念
And then he betrayed everything else he believed in.
你怎么没死?
Why aren't you dead?
因为我是一名暗影猎人
Because I'm a Shadowhunter.
你是个耻辱
You're an abomination.
你早该亲手了结自己
You should have killed yourself.
不
No!
所以你早就做出选择了
So you've chosen.
有很长一段时间 我以为他杀了她
For a while, I thought he'd killed her.
他要我们两个死
He wanted us both dead.
他残杀了数以千计的生命
He killed thousands.
让暗影猎人反♥目♥成仇
Turned Shadowhunter against Shadowhunter.
你理解我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
天知道圣杯落到他手里 他会做些什么
God only knows what he'd do if he got the Cup.
我们必须抢在他之前找到圣杯
We have to get the Cup before Valentine does.
但我不知道圣杯在哪里
But I don't know where it is.
也不知道从哪里找起
or even where to start looking.
一切都在于你
It all starts and ends with you.
你怎么会知道
How do you know that?
因为我了解乔瑟琳
Because I know Jocelyn.
你是世界上她唯一信任到足以托付圣杯下落的人
You're the only other person she would have trusted with the location of the Cup.
如果她真的这么相信我
If she trusted me so much,
为什么她从不告诉我这些事
Why didn't she tell me any of this?
她从没想过这一切真的会发生
She didn't think this was gonna happen.
为了以防万一 她做了万全的预防措施
She made provisions just in case it did.
魔药和朵特都是
The potion, dot...
乔瑟琳说我应该告诉你我们所发生过的一切
Jocelyn said that I should tell you everything about our past.
-这么做就可以解开你的心锁 -但到底是什么意思
-That it would unlock you. -What does that even mean?
我不知道啊 但你知道
I don't know! But you do.
记忆抹灭仪式 你有印象吧
Memory's wiped, remember?
一定有片段的线索
There are clues.
藏在蒙迪的世界里 克莱莉 仔细想想
They're inside the mundane world. Think, Clary.
"梅里昂 很抱歉我不能再跟你见面了 伊莎贝"
你知道我能用魔法清洗 是吧
You know I have magic for that, right?
我觉得你今天已经到极限了
I think you've exerted yourself enough for one day.
来一杯 休息一下?
Drink break?
敬我们
To us.
你为什么要找我来
Why did you ask for me...
明明杰斯和克莱莉都在现场
When Jace and Clary were both here?
嗯哼 杰斯没跟你说?
Hmm, Jace didn't tell you?
算了不重要 反正说了也是谎话
It doesn't matter. It was a lie anyway.
巫师们都这么神秘兮兮的吗
Are warlocks always this cryptic?
我并没有神秘兮兮
I'm not being cryptic.
我只是比较腼腆
I'm being coy.
让我直说吧
Let me spell it out for you.
我想再见你一面
I wanted to see you again.
为什么
Why?
那你又为什么赴约
Why'd you come?
我也不清楚
I'm not sure.
近乎一个世纪以来
For almost a century...
我封闭了自己的感情
I've closed myself off to feeling anything for anyone.
无论是对男人 或是女人
Man or woman.
而你打开了我心底的锁
You've unlocked something in me.
嘿 母亲
Hey. Hi, mother.
马上到
Of course.
我有任务在身
Duty calls.
噢...
Ah...
眉毛都揪起来了
Oh, the furrowed brow.
玛蕾西一定是要征召你做一些非常...不合你意的事情
Maryse must be recruiting you for something... Unseemly.
呃 听我说 马格努斯 那个我...
Oh, listen, Magnus, I...
我也希望我可以...只是...
I wish I could... I just...
我不知道怎么...
I don't know what...
我能理解
I understand.
喝完下一杯再离开?
Stay for just one more drink?
由你决定
And then decide.
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
就算我妈有埋下线索 我也不知道在哪里
If mom hid the clues, I don't know what they are.
你得想出来
You have to figure this out!
你说过你要告诉我所有事情
You said you had to tell me everything.
说不定...说不定你漏掉了什么
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表