剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
做的挺漂亮 对吧
Pretty slick, right?
我建议你想想要是华伦泰用圣杯
I suggest you think about how slick it would be
建立大军来讨♥伐♥暗影猎人
when Valentine uses the Mortal Cup
到时候会有多漂亮
to raise an army of rogue Shadowhunters.
我不想让华伦泰得逞
I don't want Valentine to succeed.
这是你说过第一句正常的话
Well, that's the first sane thing I've heard from you.
你知道什么是反常吗
You know what's insane?
以为我们有权利视异世界人如草芥
Thinking we have the right to treat a Downworlder's life as worthless.
伊莎贝 容我提醒你 你现在所说的每一句话
Isabelle, I should warn you that everything you say here
都会成为呈堂证供
will be considered in the verdict.
很好 思考一下
Good. Consider this.
今天 华伦泰可不是突然出现的
Valentine didn't come out of nowhere.
当我们跟他一样 凭藉天使血液而正当化我们的所作所为
We use our angel blood to justify everything we do, just like him.
跟他一样 忘记了我们不只有天使血脉
Like him, we forget that we are not only angels.
我们也有蒙迪血缘
We are part mundane.
我们也会恐惧
We can be afraid.
而正是恐惧让我们变得残忍♥
And fear makes us cruel.
最后我们转而惧怕异世界人 如同当年的华伦泰
And we turn our fear to Downworlders just as Valentine did.
然后我们就会跟当年的他一样
And just as he did...
导致我们自己反♥目♥成仇
we will end up turning on each other.
你觉得我们就是这样对你的吗
You think we're doing that to you?
答案只有你自己知道了
You have to answer that for yourself...
审问官女士
Madam Inquisitor.
状况不太对劲
This doesn't make any sense.
昨晚这里有上千只恶魔
There were a thousand demons here last night.
这就是他的计划
That's what he wants.
他想要引我们进去 让克莱莉不得不使用圣杯
He wants to draw us in, force Clary to use the Cup.
小心后面
Watch your back!
我都忘了这有多刺♥激♥
I forgot how much fun this was.
奎马克
Graymark!
你的爪子都去哪了啊
Where are your claws?
我不用超自然力量都能杀了你 懦夫
I don't need special powers to kill you, coward.
别白费力气了
Don't bother with that.
只有真正的暗影猎人才能亮起天使刃
It only lights up for real Shadowhunters.
去找乔瑟琳 我能搞定
Find Jocelyn. I got this.
我们得进去找克莱莉 现在去
We need to find Clary. Now.
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom!
妈 拜托你醒醒
Mom, please, wake up.
路克呢
Where's Luke?
我们让他去对付布莱克威尔
We left him fighting Blackwell.
路克叫我们离开的 克莱莉
Luke told us to leave him, Clary.
不行 你在做什么 快回来
No! What are you doing? Get back!
杰斯 我们不能把路克关在外面 得让他进来
Jace, we cannot shut Luke out! He has to make it inside!
不行 克莱莉 时间不够了
No, Clary, there is not enough time!
我们必须彻底封锁这里
We have to secure the room.
我们甚至不知道路克是不是还…
We don't even know if Luke is still...
活着?
Alive?
杰斯 不行 你跟他说啊
Jace, no. You have to tell him!
我们不能把他关在外面 他会死得不明不白
We cannot shut Luke out! He will die for nothing!
我叫不醒她
I can't wake her up.
路克希望你和乔瑟琳尽快脱险
Luke wants you and Jocelyn out of here.
他只在乎这件事
That's all he cares about.
振作一点
Pull yourself together.
克莱莉 如果你不合作 我们都会没命
Clary, if you don't help us, no one survives.
你能理解吗 我们会带她回家的 看着我
Do you understand? We will get her home. Look at me!
我们一定会找到唤醒她的方法 你相信我吗
We will find a way to wake her up. Do you believe me?
准备好了
Get ready.
我请求传唤莉迪亚出庭证人席
I'd like to call Lydia Branwell to the stand.
我不认为此举有其关联性
I don't see the relevance.
不错 恰好我也这么想
Well, that makes two of us.
我看不出这整场审判的必要性
I don't see the relevance of this whole trial.
布伦威尔小姐?
Ms. Branwell?
还请您上证人席
If you'll take the stand?
我只有一个问题
I just have one question.
为何您要起诉这个案件
Why are you prosecuting this case?
请回答问题 委员
Answer the question, Counselor.
因为律法无情
Because the Law is hard, but...
亦终究是律法
it is the Law.
即使如此 也无法♥正♥当化这一切
But that doesn't make it right.
我们在审判的是一位富有同情心
We're trying someone for being compassionate,
并且独♥立♥思考的人
thinking for herself.
她只是想拯救一条会被无辜牺牲的生命
She saved a life that was being sacrificed for nothing.
你说够了 布伦威尔
That will be enough, Branwell.
不... 还没
No... it isn't.
现在 我看见在我眼前的是
I'm looking out at the faces here.
一对个性完全相反的兄妹
A brother and sister who disagree on everything
却深爱着对方...
except for how much they love one another...
永远对彼此忠心不二
and how loyal they are to each other.
一个假装以珍稀宝物为报酬
A man who took this case
才接下这个案子的人
pretending to want payment in rare objects,
但他这么做的真正原因是
but who really believes
无法容许他的朋友所遭受的不公不义
that injustice toward his friends is intolerable.
忠诚
Loyalty,
信义 同情心
decency, compassion,
以及爱
love.
才是我们应该在审案的时候
These are the concepts that we should consider
判处有罪与否的依据
to decide guilt or innocence in a case like this.
那些都不是律法的定义
Those are not the concepts of the Law.
没意义的话就到此为止了
Now, enough of this nonsense.
我同意
I agree.
这件案子本身就毫无意义
The case is nonsense.
我在此撤销诉讼
I withdraw the charges.
肃静
Silence!
遵守秩序
Order!
肃静
Silence!
倘若你认为拒绝起诉就能让被告无罪开释的话
If you think refusing to prosecute exculpates the defendant,
你就大错特错了
you are wrong.
她的罪名成立
She is guilty.
但辩方说对了
The defense was correct.
政委会要的是圣杯
The Clave wants the Mortal Cup.
如果能在二十四小时内归还
If it is returned within 24 hours,
裁决就会撤销
this ruling will be vacated.
否则 伊莎贝??莱特伍将会被剥除符印
If not, Isabelle Lightwood will be stripped of her runes
并且被永远驱逐出暗影世界
and exiled from the society of the Shadowhunters forever.
克莱莉 动手
Clary, now!
我们等不下去了
We can't wait any longer.
恶魔 我命令你们
Demons, I command you!
找出华伦泰
Find Valentine!
恶魔们 找出华伦泰
Demons, find Valentine!
让我试试
Let me try.
快点
Come on.
不
No.
不
No.
华伦泰
Valentine.
恶魔啊
Demons...
攻击我的敌人吧
attack my enemies!
我命令你们
I command you!
你们都退下
Knock it off, guys!
不是只有你会施展幻术
You're not the only one who knows how to cast a glamour.
我们应该让恶魔处理掉他吗
Should we let the demons take care of this?
- 还是... - 不
- Or... - No.
叫恶魔都离开
Send them away.
他的命是我的
He's mine.
恶魔 全部退下
Demons, be gone!
你伪装成我的父亲
You pretended to be my father.
- 那并不是伪装 杰斯 - 你杀了他
- I wasn't pretending, Jace. - You murdered him.
你这个骗子
You're a liar!
我是你的父亲 一直都是
I am your father. I always have been.
你以为是麦可??威兰的人 其实也是我
The face that you saw as Michael Wayland was mine.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表