剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Angel blood.
噢噢 尴尬了
Well, this is awkward.
书在哪里
Where's the book?
这事很复杂的
It's complicated.
很明显
Clearly.
书在我那里
I have it.
而她很慷慨地提议用书来交换她的自♥由♥
And she's graciously offered it in exchange for her freedom.
她的自♥由♥还需要接吻吗
And her freedom requires a lip-lock?
我们不跟囚犯谈判
We don't negotiate with prisoners.
囚犯?
Prisoner?
恕我不赞同
I beg to disagree.
要知道 我可是你们拯救世界的唯一机会
You see, I'm your only chance at saving the world.
你们需要我
You need me.
你明显偏好某一种类型的嘛 马格努斯
You certainly have a type, don't you, Magnus?
他挺可爱的
He's cute.
真可惜不能长久
Too bad it won't last.
再说一次...就换你活不久了
Say that again... you won't last.
我赌他不出二十年就会秃头了
I'd say he's about 20 years from male pattern baldness.
我没时间跟你废话 克莱莉在哪里
I don't have time for this. Where's Clary?
亚历克 你找到霍奇了吗
Alec, did you find Hodge?
找到了 但华伦泰已经拿到圣杯了
Yeah, but Valentine has the Cup.
什么
What?
我们太迟了
We're too late.
杰斯人呢 他没事吧
Where's Jace? Is he okay?
他一个人去追捕华伦泰了
He went after Valentine by himself.
他整个就发疯了一样
It's like he's totally lost it.
我试着阻止他 但是他听不进去
I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen.
我们一定要找到杰斯
We need to find Jace.
他现在备受煎熬 不知道会做出什么事
He's in a dark place. We don't know what he's gonna do.
路克已经去找他了
Luke is out looking for him.
杰斯希望我们继续进行任务
Jace wants us to stay on mission.
- 也就是说我们一定要找到那本书 - 他是对的
- That means we have to find the book. - He's right.
我们必须唤醒你的妈妈
We have to wake up your mom.
只有这样才能阻止华伦泰
It's our only way to stop Valentine.
准备好签名了吗
Ready to sign?
带我们去你的公♥寓♥ 交出那本书
Take us to the apartment, give us the book,
然后你就能得到赦免
then you can have your pardon.
我求之不得呢
I wouldn't have it any other way.
很好
Good.
- 他人呢 - 他之前在这里的
- Where is he? - He was here.
- 他去哪里了 - 我不知道 他刚刚在这
- Where is he? - I don't know, he was here!
强纳森
Jonathan.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe this surprise?
我重新考虑过你的提议
I've reconsidered your offer.
一开始你想杀了我 现在你又要加入我
First you want to kill me, then you want to join me.
你不觉得有点太随意了吗
Seems a bit convenient, don't you think?
你到底想不想见我
Do you want to meet me or not?
当然
Yes.
但得由我来开条件 不是你
But on my terms, not yours.
因为我把你教得比这更好
'Cause I've taught you better than this.
一定要戳中敌人的软肋
Always strike where your opponent is vulnerable.
看吧 和你正面冲突可能...不容易
See, fighting you directly could prove... difficult.
但是你的朋友嘛
But your friends...
你的朋友就完全是另一回事了
Well, your friends are a different matter.
接电♥话♥ 快点接啊
Pick up. Come on, pick up.
你所拨♥打♥的是克莱莉的电♥话♥ 我现在不在 但你知道该怎么做 哔声之后开始留言
You've reached Clary's phone. I'm not here, but you know the deal. Leave one at the beep.
- 该死 你在哪里
- Damn it. Where are you?
你所拨♥打♥的是克莱莉的电♥话♥ 我现在不在 但你知道该怎么做 哔声之后开始留言
You've reached Clary's phone. I'm not here, but you know the deal. Leave one at the beep.
克莱莉 一收到留言马上打给我
Clary, call me as soon as you get this.
我以为地下停车场已经够豪华了
I thought the underground parking was nice.
哇 你有好多书
Wow. You've got a lot of books.
我有的是时间看
I've got a lot of time on my hands.
欢迎归来 白考特女士
Welcome home, Madame Belcourt.
- 这地方让我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 - 是啊
- This place creeps me out. - Yeah.
- 我们先检查一下周围 - 好主意
Let's check the perimeter. Good idea.
就我了解的卡蜜儿 一定会多留几手
If I know Camille, she'll have a trick or three up her sleeve.
我完全不懂
I still don't get it.
你住在死亡旅馆里 为什么还要这样一栋房♥子
Why do you have this place if you live at Hotel DuMort?
死亡旅馆规矩太多了
The DuMort has too many rules.
把它想成市长官邸吧
Think of it like Gracie Mansion.
注:Gracie Mansion为纽约市长的官方府邸
官方住处 但不代表我一定要住在里面
It's the official residence, but it doesn't mean I have to live there.
这个地方让我可以自♥由♥享受某些...
This place gives me the freedom to indulge in certain...
特殊活动
proclivities.
你知道的 市长也有一样的问题
You know, the mayor has the same problem.
嘿
Hey.
你跟我来
Come with me.
签在虚线上面
On the dotted line.
谢啦
Thank you.
他按照你说的做了 现在把白书交给我们
He did what you asked. Now give us the Book of the White.
我很乐意
I'd love to...
但我做不到
but I can't.
我完全不知道书在哪里
I have no idea where it is.
朵特把书给了你
Dot gave it to you.
我确定是在这房♥子的某处
I'm sure it's here somewhere.
但如果重点是要把书藏起来
But if the idea was to hide it,
那她当然不会告诉我放在哪儿了
telling me would defeat the purpose.
朵特一定是趁我不注意的时候藏起来的
Dot must have put it somewhere when I wasn't looking.
所以我们要把这整间公♥寓♥都找过一遍?
So we have to search the whole apartment?
聪明
See?
就是要有这种精神
That's the spirit.
如果是我 我就会马上开始 还有四个像这样的房♥间呢
Although I'd start now. I've got four more rooms just like this one.
杰斯来电
INCOMING CALL: JACE - MOBILE
再见啦 赛门
Good-bye, Simon.
跟你合作相当愉快
It's been a pleasure doing business with you.
- 等等 - 我也不想走 亲爱的小焦糖
- Wait. - I wish I could, my little caramel.
但别担心
But don't worry...
我们很快就会再见面的
we'll see each other soon.
我讨厌她那样做
I hate when she does that.
杰斯 你没事吧
Jace? Are you okay?
- 你在哪里 - 卡蜜儿的公♥寓♥ 上东区
- Where are you? - At Camille's apartment, Upper East Side.
阿尔卡特大厦13楼
Alucard building, 13th floor.
你有危险 华伦泰可能已经去找你们了
You're in danger. Valentine's probably already on the way.
你现在就得离开 马上
You need to leave, now.
我们已经快找到白书了
We are so close to finding the Book of the White.
找到之前我不会走
I'm not leaving without it.
克莱莉 你必须离开
Clary, you need to leave!
你自己说过的 我们要以任务为重
You said yourself, we have to stay on mission.
你现在就得离开
You need to leave now.
不行
I can't.
克莱莉 克莱莉
Clary. Clary!
该死
Damn it.
我希望我妈有留点什么线索
I wish my mom had left us something. Some sort of clue.
或许她有 她跟你提过关于什么书的事吗
Maybe she did. Did she ever say anything about a book?
没有
I don't think so.
就算她提过 她也抹除了
And if she did, she erased my memory
我对于暗影世界的所有记忆
of anything to do with the Shadow World.
好吧 但一定有什么线索的
Well, there's got to be something.
可能跟颜色有关系 你懂的
Maybe the clue has something to do with color, you know?
白色就是无色...还是黑色才是
White is the absence of color, so... Or is that black?
赛门 让我想一下
Simon, just let me think for a second.
克莱莉 那是本烹饪书
Clary, that's a cookbook.
我看过这本书
I've seen this before.
义式炖鸡 有印象吗
Chicken cacciatore, remember?
我妈做过这道菜好多次
My mom used to make it all the time.
怎么可能忘记 放到隔天更美味
How could I forget? Even better the next day.
香味会一直留在嘴巴里面 像是...
The gift that keeps on giving. It's...
也许我们早就该发现了
Maybe more than we realized.
跟我想的一样吗
Is that what I think it is?
就是这本
This is it.
你成功了
You did it!
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表