剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
仙灵停止和政委会传递消息了
The Seelies have stopped communicating
而且不肯解释原因
with the Clave and won't explain why.
我猜他们还因为我们
My guess is they're still upset
要他们派侦察兵去找华伦泰而不满
we asked them to send scouts to look for Valentine,
但是他们王国里没有一个人肯告诉我们
but no one in their realm will talk.
我有仙灵朋友
I have Seelie friends.
对 我知道他们
Yes, I know about your friends.
伊莎贝 我们之所以少与异世界人交流是有原因的
Isabelle, we stay separate from the Downworld for good reasons.
做错一件事 或说错一句话...
The wrong move, the wrong word...
你真的认为有所谓无害的叛乱吗?
Do you think there is such a thing as harmless rebellion?
谁知道做什么会冒犯到他们?
Who knows what offends these creatures?
也许你还说了些他...们...
Maybe you told him... them...
不该知道的事
something they shouldn't know.
甚至在你自己都不知道的情况下冒犯到他们可笑的传统
Maybe you trod on one of their ridiculous customs without knowing it.
等等 我不明白
Wait, wait. I don't understand.
你说这些就只是因为小莎有个异世界朋友?
You're laying all this on Izzy for having a friend in the Downworld?
一旦有人违反了自然法则 世界就会崩解
When someone upsets the natural order, everything falls apart.
自然法则?你在说什么?
Natural order? What are you saying?
我可以帮忙
I can help.
我知道如何与仙灵沟通
I know how to talk to Seelies.
她说的对
She's right.
她可以去找梅里昂 问他知道些什么
She can visit with Meliorn and see what he knows.
你想的话我也可以跟她去
I could go with her if you want.
我宁可让杰斯跟去
I'd rather Jace goes along this time.
亚历克 你跟费尔察德女孩待在一起
Alec, you stay with the Fairchild girl.
我要她在掌控中
I want her under control.
她已经惹出够多麻烦了
She's caused enough trouble already.
也许那是因为几天之前 我还不是个暗影猎人
Maybe that's because I wasn't even a Shadowhunter until a few days ago!
而这几天多刺♥激♥啊
And what an exciting few days it has been.
政委会将维持秩序的责任交给莱特伍家族
The Clave counts on us Lightwoods to maintain order here.
你不需要告诉我这些
You don't need to tell me that.
如果任务对政委会很重要
If the mission is important to the Clave,
我比较愿意跟伊莎贝一起去
I would prefer to be the one who goes with Isabelle.
你们都这么想要做自己想做的事
You're all so eager to do what you would prefer.
该是面对现实的时候了
It's time to face the truth.
人生不是你想做什么就可以做什么 而是做你应当做的事
Life is not about what you want to do, it's about what must be done.
我已经指派你们任务了 现在就去执行
I have given you your assignments, now carry them out.
你 还有你 马上跟我来
You and you, with me, now.
刚刚真是让人♥大♥开眼界
Well, that was a window into the weird.
你做了什么惹恼你妈?
What did you do to piss off your mom?
我猜 首先...
I'd guess, for a start...
你那些未经批准的私行任务
all the unsanctioned missions on your behalf
在政委会看来一点都不成功
didn't go over that big with the Clave.
纽约警局
很高兴看到你没闲着
Glad to see you're keeping busy.
我在记录这些恶魔谋杀案中的假供词
Logging all these false confessions in the demonic murders.
布希维克有位女士
住在五层楼的无电梯公♥寓♥里 还养了十五只猫
Here's a lady in a fifth floor walkup in Bushwick with 15 cats.
十五只
Fifteen!
恶魔谋杀案 你查到什么了吗?
Demonic murders? You got anything?
除了血被榨干外
Apart from being drained of blood,
受害者之间似乎并无任何关联
it looked like there was no connection between any of the victims.
但看看这个
But check this out.
每一位受害者生前都在接受心理治疗
Everyone was getting treated for psychiatric care
并且因为看到幻觉服用药物
and taking meds for hallucinations.
他们看到了什么?
And what'd they see?
吸血鬼 狼人 恶魔
Vampires, werewolves, demons.
暗影世界
The Shadow World.
他们是有着灵视力的蒙迪
They were mundanes with the Sight.
血被榨干的受害者
Vic's drained of blood.
看来华伦泰又在进行实验了...
Looks like Valentine's been experimenting again...
就像以前一样
just like the old days.
他的目的是什么?
What's his endgame?
在他找到乔瑟琳和克莱莉之前
Before he found Jocelyn and Clary,
我会说他在培养一批对抗政委会的军队
I'd say he was building an army to go against the Clave.
但现在他会直接利用他的士兵来找圣杯
But now he'll just use his soldiers to get the Mortal Cup.
接着他会摧毁暗影世界
And he'll destroy the Downworlds.
我必须找到克莱莉
I've got to find Clary.
路克 我们需要你在岗位上
Luke, we need you to keep your badge.
为了每个人着想
For everybody's sake.
这是来自上头的命令
This is coming from higher up than me.
那你得做我的耳目了
Then you need to be my eyes and ears.
去找克莱莉
Go look for Clary.
有任何线索就马上打电♥话♥给我
If you find anything, call me right away.
华伦泰很急着找她
Valentine's desperate to find her.
是啊 他还有其他人都是
Yeah. Him and everybody else.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
你是学院的代理负责人
You're the acting head of this Institute.
应该由你执行外交任务
If there's a diplomatic mission, you should go.
- 我们交换任务吧 - 不要
- Let's switch assignments. - Nope.
这次我会遵从命令 当你女朋友的保姆
This time I'm actually gonna obey orders, and babysit your girlfriend.
克莱莉?
Clary?
她还比较像是我的责任
She's more like my responsibility.
嘿 你会看好她的 对吧?
Hey, you'll keep an eye on her, right?
你怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
我 呃...
I, uh...
你有权利对我发脾气
You have every right to be mad at me.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
又把我的皮外套丢进洗衣机了
Throw my leather jacket in the washing machine again?
这不好笑
This isn't a joke.
在马格努斯家时
At Magnus's.
那个恶魔... 你的画面
The demon... image of you.
那个?
That?
你爱我 所以?
You love me... so?
我也爱你 亚历克
I love you, too, Alec.
拜托 我们可是帕洛巴特
Come on, man. We're parabatai.
我们是兄弟
We're brothers.
我们大半辈子都住在一起
We've spent almost our whole lives together.
我们怎么可能不爱对方?
How could we not love each other?
这就是一直在困扰你的事?认真的?
This is what's been bothering you? Seriously?
是啊
Yeah.
你说的没错
You're right. That's true.
我只是以为你认为...
I just thought you'd think that...
什么?
What?
算了 无论如何
Whatever, okay.
如果你今晚想遵从妈的命令 那很好 但是...
If you want to follow Mom's orders tonight, that's great. But...
拜托了 帮我一个忙
please, just do me one favor...
答应我别让克莱莉踏出你视线半步
Swear to me you won't take your eyes off of Clary.
我...
I...
我真不敢相信我要你帮我这个忙
I can't believe I even asked you that.
你不会让我失望的
You won't let me down.
请问一下
Excuse me.
你这是疯了还是单纯的笨?
Are you insane or just an idiot?
嗄?
Huh?
你到底有什么目的?
What are you after, anyway?
老实说...我也不知道
To tell you the truth... I don't know.
你该不会以为我会再救你一次吧?
You can't think I'm interested in saving your worthless life again?
老实说 我真的不这么认为
Honestly, no. No, I don't think that.
滚出这个地方 不要回来
Get out of here and don't come back.
马上 滚
Go. Now.
看来只剩我们两个了
Looks like we're stuck with each other.
不管怎样 我认为你妈对你太严厉了
For what it's worth, I think your mom was too tough on you out there.
- 当母亲的都这样 - 我妈就不会
- Mothers are like that. - Mine's not.
来吧 揍我一顿 你心情会好点的
Go ahead. Knock me on my ass. You'll feel better.
我才不会承认你说对了
Don't make me say you're right about something.
双脚张开
Plant your feet wide.
为什么你能容许你妈对小莎说这么过份的话?
Why did you let your mom say all those awful things about Izzy?
别踏进我的攻击范围 直接一脚跨过去
Don't step into the strike. Step through it.
是小莎自己不守本分
Izzy was out of bounds.
尽管无情 法规终究是法规
The law is hard but it's the law.
即使是我 有时候也会忘记这点
Even I forget that sometimes.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表