剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
还有 亚历克的婚礼也要到了 所以...
Plus, it's Alec's wedding, so...
也许你可以来当我的舞伴
I'd love if you'd come as my date.
真的吗
Really?
我...懂了 我只是以为你会想跟杰斯一起参加
I... See, I just assumed you'd want to go with Jace.
呃...目前还没有这个可能
That's, uh... not really in the cards right now.
再说 你也是这世上跟我最熟的人了
Besides, you are the person I'm closest to in the world.
- 一定要来 - 我会的
- Please come. - I'd love to.
嗯...
Um...
只是我可能会比较晚到
But I might be a little bit late,
你知道 太阳那些的
you know, with the sun and all.
你最好了
You are the best.
明天见啰
I'll see you tomorrow.
好呀
Yeah.
早安
Morning.
早
Morning.
你刚训练完吗
You just come from training?
是啊 我 在练我的右勾拳
Yeah. I'm, uh, workin' on my right hook.
很好 那是很好的一击
Good. That's a good punch.
是啊 我 我在努力了
Yeah. I'm, uh, I'm workin' on it.
抱歉打断你们放闪
While this conversation is no doubt scintillating,
能不能告诉我为何不能去我那里办婚礼呢
remind me why we couldn't do this at my place?
- 起码这样我们就有鸡尾酒可以喝 - 现在才早上九点
- At least there we'd have cocktails. - It's 9:00 in the morning.
亲爱的 此刻在某地是酒吧的优♥惠♥时段
Oh, it's happy hour somewhere, my dear.
马格努斯 我们之所以邀你来
We invited you here, Magnus,
是因为霍奇不能离开学院
because Hodge can't leave the Institute.
他是任务的重要部分
He's an important part of this mission.
噢 我们慢吞吞的小老师呢
Well, then, where is our tardy little tutor?
我会想避开一些特定人士
There are certain individuals that I'd like to avoid,
- 所以咱动作快点 - 抱歉来迟了 马格努斯
- so let's make this quick. - Pardon the delay, Magnus.
我正在追查一条线索
I was following up on a lead.
现在我们已经将巫师名单缩减到
Now, we've narrowed down our list of warlocks
这三个人
to these three.
拉格诺??费尔怎么也在名单里 他并没有比我强大
Why is Ragnor Fell up there? He's not more powerful than I am.
有些人不见得这么认为哦 他比你年长
Well, some would disagree. He is older than you.
- 显然没比较聪明 - 谁是拉格诺??费尔
- Certainly not wiser. - Who is Ragnor Fell?
前任伦敦大巫师
The former High Warlock of London.
也是我元老级的朋友之一
And one of my oldest friends.
很龟毛 又自闭
Very prickly, likes to keep to himself.
听着 我们只需弄清楚这几个巫师中 哪一个
Okay, look. We just need to figure out which one of these warlocks
有办法接触到乔瑟琳
had enough access to Jocelyn
在没有任何人知道的情况下
that they could create the potion for her
给她制了一瓶药水
without anyone discovering what they'd done.
九〇年代早期 拉格诺还是个伊德瑞斯
By the early '90s, Ragnor was a professor
暗影猎人学院的教授
at the Shadowhunter Academy in Idris.
我妈那时不就住在那吗
Isn't that when my mother lived there?
可能是他制的药水
Could he have made the potion for her?
那家伙
The little bugger!
难怪他到现在还不回我火讯
That's why he hasn't responded to my fire message.
自从华伦泰开始猎捕巫师后
Ever since Valentine began hunting warlocks,
拉格诺就一直躲在他秘密的乡下老房♥子里
Ragnor's been holed up in his secret country house
就在伦敦郊外
just outside of London.
就我所知 拉格诺怀疑我的火讯
For all I know, Ragnor suspected my fire message
是华伦泰为了引他出来的诱饵
was a ploy by Valentine to lure him out of hiding.
我们得当面找他对质才行
We'll have to confront him face-to-face.
- 你也要参与这次行动? - 那当然
- You're going on this mission? - Of course!
拉格诺只相信我
I'm the only one Ragnor trusts.
再说 我也已经亮了我最后一张底牌
Besides, I've played my last hand here.
连我也知道该收手了
Even I know when to fold.
马格努斯 我不知道你也在这
Magnus, I didn't know you were here.
那样才好
That was the point.
我们正要去
We're just on our way to greet
和为明天的婚礼提早到达的
a few representatives of the Clave
一些政委会的代表打声招呼
who arrived early for tomorrow's wedding.
你会在这待多久
How long are you staying?
发生什么事?没人告诉我有个会议
What's going on here? Nobody told me about a meeting.
马格努斯发现拉格诺??费尔
Magnus figured out that Ragnor Fell
可能就是那个能够唤醒我妈的巫师
is the warlock who can wake my mom.
所以我们正要带他回学院
We're just bringing him back to the Institute.
我能帮忙吗
How can I help?
我们只是要去找一位巫师而已 亚历克 我们会搞定
We're just recovering a warlock, Alec. We got this covered.
再说 你还得见那些政委会的使者
Besides, you have emissaries from the Clave to meet.
你不想丢了你们家族
You don't want to tarnish your family's
尊重高贵的颜面吧 不是吗
perfectly-crafted image now, do you?
很高兴再见到你 马格努斯
Again, lovely seeing you, Magnus.
准备好 我们一小时后就离开
Get ready. We leave in an hour.
杰斯
Jace.
杰斯 慢点 我们得谈谈
Jace, slow down. We need to talk about this.
谈什么 我们很好 好吗
Talk about what? We're good, okay?
不 我们并不好 至少...我不好
No, we're not. At least... I'm not.
我们得谈谈华伦泰说的事
We need to talk about what Valentine said about us.
听着 我不想谈那件事
Look, I don't want to talk about it.
事实就这样 我现在觉得很微妙
It happened. I feel weird right now.
我懂 我也这么觉得 好吗 但是...
I get it. I feel the same way, okay? But...
我们一开始不知道啊 这不是我们的错
Look, we didn't know, all right? It's not our fault.
我现在不想谈 抱歉
I can't do this right now. I'm sorry.
现在圣杯在政委会手上了
Now that the Clave has control of the Mortal Cup,
多亏了你的准新娘
thanks to your lovely bride to be,
爸妈可能快到家了 他们今晚抵达
Mom and Dad can come home now. They arrive tonight.
我听说了
I heard.
麦克斯会待在伊德瑞斯的老师那 安全些
Max is staying with his tutors in Idris. It's safer there.
现在所有重要人物都来参加婚礼了
Now with all the dignitaries arriving for the wedding,
妈大概也要抓狂了
Mom must be beside herself.
这场婚礼比我预料中的还令我头疼
This wedding is becoming more of a headache than I had planned.
亚历克 如果你不想要的话 你可以不必忍♥受这些
Alec, you don't have to go through with this if you don't want to.
但我想要这样
It's what I want.
- 好吧 - 好吧?
- Okay. - Okay?
没有要争论的意思?
No big argument from you?
审判时你就陪在我身边
You stood by me through my trial,
现在我也会陪在你身边 大哥
and now I'm standing by you, big brother.
而且...我要帮你办一个告别单身派对
And... I'm throwing you a bachelor party.
- 什么 - 告别单身派对啊
- A what? - A bachelor party.
我不需要什么告别单身派对
I don't need a bachelor party.
没人需要告别单身派对 但不管怎样我都要办
No one needs a bachelor party, but I'm throwing you one anyways.
事实上 杰斯才应该是帮你办的那个
Actually, Jace should be the one throwing it,
但想到他现在可能正跟克莱莉挣扎着一些事
but considering everything he must be going through with Clary...
我就不想请他做任何事了
I don't wanna ask him to do anything.
- 你懂我意思吗 - 我懂
- You know what I mean? - I do.
姐妹有时真能把你搞疯
Sisters can really drive you nuts sometimes.
拉格诺的房♥子就在那头
Ragnor's house is just across these fields.
咱们快点
Let's make this quick.
我们会跟拉格诺谈 然后在有人发现我们跑了之前
We'll talk to Ragnor, then Portal him back to the Institute
用门户把他传送回学院
before anyone knows we're gone.
对了 听说你们是兄妹?
So... brother and sister, huh?
我不想谈这个
I don't wanna talk about it.
什么 所以我们现在就只是同事了吗
What, so we're just gonna be work buddies now?
任务才是首要 然后完全忽略
All about the mission, and totally ignore
- 砸在咱俩头上的那颗炸♥弹♥ - 听起来是个不错的计划
- the huge bomb that just dropped on us. - Yeah, sounds like a plan.
你要我说什么 克莱莉
What do you want me to say, Clary?
说我受到我妹妹的魅力吸引吗
That I was attracted to my sister?
我得指出
Point of fact,
兄妹通常都互相吸引
brother and sisters are often attracted to each other.
我在古埃及认识一对情侣...
I once knew this one couple in ancient Egypt...
这话一点帮助也没有 马格努斯
Magnus, not helping.
也许我们唤醒乔瑟琳之后一切就明了了
Maybe this will all make sense when we wake up Jocelyn.
- 既然她也是杰斯的母亲 也许... - 不准再说了
- Since she is Jace's mother as well, perhaps... - Don't say that again.
玛蕾西才是我母亲
Maryse is my mother.
乔瑟琳充其量只是个抛弃我的女人
At best, Jocelyn is the woman who abandoned me.
嘿 不是这样的
Hey, that is not true.
我妈绝不会丢弃她儿子 她以为你死了
My mother would never abandon her son. She thought you were dead.
或也许她只是不想要我了
Or maybe she just didn't want me.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表