剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
...and then with me. And then, you and me.
- 噢 伙计 - 不要这么说
- Oh, boy. - Don't say it like that.
- 愚蠢 傻帽 - 比这强多了
- Stupid. Dumb. - Much better.
到了这难以置信大惨败的高♥潮♥...
And to top off the whole fabulous fiasco...
有一个朋友指望我帮忙 我却失约了
I stood up a friend who was counting on me.
他就和颜料椅子站在一起 表情非常受伤
He just stood there looking hurt with the paint and the chairs.
这也让我受伤了 这不是你的错
And it hurt me. It's not your fault.
但在这愚蠢傻帽的事中...
But in this parade of stupid and dumb...
我就是那个转动火焰棒的人
I am the one twirling the flaming baton.
- Lor? - 怎么?
- Lor? - What?
我想和你结婚
I wanna marry you.
打击接二连三
And the hits just keep on coming.
在你仓皇决定前 仔细想一想...
Just think about it before you make a rash...
你完全疯了 失去控制了!
You are completely insane. You have flipped your lid!
Charlie Manson都被你现在吓坏了!
Charlie Manson is freaked out by you right now!
- 拜托 我们已经是个家庭了 - 谁的家庭?
- Come on, we're already a family. - Who's a family?
我们 你 我 还有Rory
Us. You, me, and Rory.
- 你都不知道什么是家庭 - 人们生活在一起
- You don't know what a family is. - People living together.
不 这是一项巨大的承诺 意味着责任和辛劳工作
No, it's a big commitment. It's responsibility and hard work.
意味着日日准时回到同一个地方
It's coming home at the same time to the same place every day.
你想要什么 财务明细么?
What do you want, financial statements?
我可以成为个居家男人 我现在能负起责任了
I can be a family man. I'm responsible now.
亲爱的 你的卡被停了 你甚至连本书也买♥♥不起
Honey, you can't even buy a book without having your credit card declined.
我告诉过Rory不要让我丢脸 真不敢相信她竟然说了
I told Rory not to rat me out. I can't believe she did that.
她没说
She didn't.
书店的Andrew打电♥话♥来了 还有Jackson和快递男孩
Andrew from the bookstore called, and Jackson, and the UPS guy.
这是Stars Hollow 网页上最大的新闻了
It was the lead story on the Stars Hollow web page.
然后我问了Rory 她不情不愿地承认了
Then I asked Rory, and she very reluctantly confirmed it.
- "让我丢脸" 你是谁 16岁男孩? - 抱歉
- 'Rat me out. ' What are you, 16? - I'm sorry.
你竟然让我女儿对我说谎?
What are you doing telling my daughter to lie to me, anyway?
- 她也是我的女儿 - 更像你的玩伴
- She's my daughter, too. - More like your playmate.
你不应该这么说 我和你一样成熟
I don't deserve that. I'm as mature as you.
什么? Offspring不就是你最爱的乐队么
What? The Offspring is your favorite band.
那又怎么样? 你不也喜欢Metallica乐队么
So? You're into Metallica.
Metallica可比Offspring有价值多了
Metallica is way more substantial than The Offspring.
他们就会一遍一遍重复Black Sabbath的段子
It's the same Black Sabbath riff all over again.
Offspring的音乐只有个单和♥弦♥ 还遍遍都用
The Offspring have one chord progression. They use it over and over.
填了新词进去 就叫原创了
They pop on new words and call it a single.
我不想再谈这个了!
I don't wanna talk about this anymore!
我要是不成熟不负责任的话
I'm the immature and irresponsible one.
你怀孕的时候怎么会要和你结婚呢
I was willing to get married when you got pregnant.
我们那时都太年轻了 不可能的 你知道的
We were too young and wouldn't have made it. You know that.
现在不再年轻了
We're not too young now.
好吧 现在我需要咖啡了
Okay, now I need some coffee.
昨晚怎么说? 我们做♥爱♥对你意味着什么?
What about last night? What did our having sex mean to you?
意味着Jose Cuervo酒 的力量还是比较神奇的
It meant that Jose Cuervo still has amazing magical powers.
开玩笑
You're funny.
我们不能结婚Christopher 我们甚至不了解成年后的对方
We can't get married, Christopher. We don't even know each other as adults.
那么就结婚 了解了解成年后的对方
Let's get married and get to know each other as adults.
你还挺像“屋顶上的小提琴手”那故事的
That's very Fiddler on the Roof of you.
那了解了解 你想知道什么?
Let's get to know each other. What do you wanna know?
你的生意如何?
How's your business really doing?
我就知道
I knew it.
我没想到你会这么快就提到 我发誓 我准备告诉你呢
I was gonna tell you if it didn't pick up soon. I swear.
昨晚当我爸爸和你♥爸♥爸一直一直谈论...
You just sat there last night, just smiling and nodding...
在California Christopher和他宏伟的生意 做的如何如何成功...
while my dad and your dad went on and on...
你就只是坐在那 微笑 点头
about Christopher and his great big business success in California.
我不想让任何人失望
I didn't wanna upset anybody.
- 希望过个愉快的晚上 - 它是啊
- I wanted last night to be nice. - It was.
要是我这么宣布 这晚上就过的更愉快了吧:
It would've been better if I would've announced:
"除了所有让你们失望的事外" 我还想补充一下"
'On top of everything you're upset about, I wanna add...
"我是这世上最大的失败者" 这样就气氛就挺喜庆的吧?
'I'm the world's biggest loser. ' Would that be festive?
- 你不是失败者 - 拜托
- You're not a loser. - Please.
你说谎 但并不失败
You're a liar, but you're not a loser.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我们讨论这些 就像对老夫老妻似的 这不暗示着什么?
We're arguing like an old married couple. Doesn't that show potential?
Christopher 向上帝起誓...
Christopher, I swear to God...
我一直都在寻找那一半和我心心相印 彼此契合的那一半 我找到了
I've been looking for the one. That elusive soul mate. I really have.
我那就是你 一直都是你
I just believe it's you. It's always been you.
- Chris 拜托 - Rory可能是我唯一的小孩
- Chris, come on. - Rory might be my only child.
不会的 要是Tony Randall 都可以在七十岁的时候造一个...
That's not true. If Tony Randall can crank one out in his 70s...
你还有很多年可以生呢
you have decades left to spawn.
直到我看见Rory 我才知道自己好想她
I don't know how much I miss Rory until I see her like this.
远观更容易点
It's easier staying away.
别 不要远观
No, don't stay away.
别
Don't.
Rory需要爸爸
Rory needs her dad.
或者朋友 对吧?
Or her pal, right?
我想她会两个都要
I think she'd take a combo.
- 到家了给我们打电♥话♥ - 我会的
- Call us when you get home. - I will.
- 经常打 - 我会的
- And call more. - I will.
再见
See you.
爸爸想知道你要不要重新考虑一下
Dad wants to know if you'll reconsider.
她说"不 Offspring太菜 Metallica不错"
She says, 'Nope, Offspring sucks and Metallica rules. '
很客观
Fair enough.
小心开车
Drive safe.
- 他想娶你吧? - 间谍
- He wanted you to marry him, didn't he? - Spy.
你知道 疯狂的事常会发生
You know, crazier things have happened.
比父母结婚还疯狂?
Crazier than having your mom and dad married?
- 是的 - 我不认为有
- Yes. - I don't think they have.
- 为什么会这么疯狂? - 因为它本来就是
- Why is that so crazy? - Because it is.
因为他没准备好 却想要
Because he wants things he is not ready for.
- 你怎么知道? - 我太了解他了 你不会明白的
- How do you know? - I know him so well, you have no idea.
或许他会改呢 或许这次不同
Maybe he can change. Maybe it's different.
他这次都来了 以前他从没来过
He did come here this time. He's never done that before.
- 别说了 - 为什么?
- Stop. - Why?
我不想让你老围着这事激动
I don't want you getting all worked up over this.
- 他爱你 - 他的确爱我
- He loves you. - He does love me.
- 你爱他么? - 亲爱的 拜托
- Do you love him? - Honey, come on.
回答我
Answer me.
- 实话实说? - 是的
- Honestly? - Yes.
- 可能我会一直爱着他 - 好啊 那么?
- I will probably always love him. - Okay, so?
但这不改变...
But that doesn't change the fact...
他仍需要很长时间 准备好全日制承担我们的责任的事实
that he still has a long way to go before he is ready to take us on full time.
我意思是 你挺难管的 小姑娘
I mean, you are a handful, missy.
我醒着的分分秒秒都是快乐 阳光的...
While I'm pure joy and sunshine every waking hour...
我仍有要满足的自己的需要
I still have my own set of needs that must be met.
只是不对 宝贝 你要相信我
It just wasn't right, babe. You have to trust me on that.
说说话
Talk, please.
我还是认为有点不同的
I still think there was a little something different.
- 或许你是对的 - 真的?
- Maybe you're right. - Really?
- 会好的 - 是啊
- It would be nice. - Yeah, it would.
告诉你吧 还是先别把毯子收起来
I'll tell you what, let's not put all the blankets away just yet.
- 真的? - 无法预料
- Really? - You never know.
怎么...
What the...
- 你怎么进来的? - 你的面包师让进近来的
- How'd you get in here? - Your bread guy let me in.
我要换了他
I'm switching bread guys.
- 觉得怎么样? - 我觉得你不应该破门而如
- What do you think? - I think you shouldn't break and enter.
那么你觉得如何?
So what do you think?
得承认看起来好多了
I've got to admit it looks pretty good.
- 我早知道你会喜欢的 - 谢啦
- I knew you'd like it. - Thanks.
没事儿 是个爱好罢了
Anytime. It's fun.
那么 那个男的在哪?
So, where's the guy?
- 走了 - 太糟了
- He's gone. - Too bad.
我们会好的
We'll be fine.
- Luke? - 恩?
- Luke? - Yeah?
- 再给你个建议吧? - 不
- Can I make one more suggestion? - Nope.
- 窗帘 - 不
- Curtains. - No.
- 帅气的窗帘 - 矛盾体
- Manly curtains. - Oxymoron.
- 你刚叫我什么? - 没有窗帘
- What did you call me? - No curtains.
拜托!
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表