剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
I'm assuming you'll pay for the food that you've consumed on the premises.
太粗鲁了
So brusque.
- 你是? - 我是新来的经理助理
- And you are? - I'm the new assistant manager here.
听好 我的朋友 要是有个更好的发型...
Listen here, my fine friend, who, if he had a better hairstyle...
我也许会考虑着约会的 我一直这样试吃
I might consider dating. I do this all the time.
现在开始不行了 抱歉
Not from now on. I'm sorry.
等等 我很多年来一直在这家店免费品尝
Wait a minute. I've been sampling food at this establishment for years.
下次你再品尝不该放进嘴里的东西...
If you put something in that mouth that doesn't belong there...
我会拿掉它然后报♥警♥
I'll remove it and then call the police.
这就是你想要的? 一个生菜头和一个捕鼠器?
Is this all you want? A head of lettuce and a mousetrap?
- 这样就好了 - 那真是买♥♥了两样必需用品
- That should do it. - That's a couple of must-need items there.
- 2.27元 - 我只有1美元
- $2.27. - I only have $1.
- 我借给你剩下的钱 - 不用了 我只要生菜好了
- I can loan you the rest. - No, I'll just take the lettuce.
好极了 你可以用一半做沙拉...
Perfect. You could use half of it for a salad...
用剩下那一半 打老鼠
then use the other half to clobber the mouse with.
- 纸袋还是塑料袋? - 不用了
- Paper or plastic? - I'm fine.
- Lorelai? - Max 嗨
- Lorelai? - Max. Hi.
- 世界真是小? - 绝对是
- Small world? - Absolutely.
- 你在喝什么? - 咖啡
- What are you drinking? - Coffee.
纯咖啡?
Plain coffee?
我想要奶油的 但是却回想起一场 非常细致的关于泡沫的对话
I wanted some cream, but that prompted a very elaborate foam conversation.
当我说只要奶油不要泡沫时所得到的不赞成
The disapproval I got when I said I didn't want foam, just cream...
可以和我告诉我爸爸我想要教书时 他的不赞成相提并论
rivaled the one from my dad when I told him I wanted to teach.
哇 这真是一场艰难的外出
Wow, so it's been a tough outing for you.
好点了
It's getting better.
- 你要点什么? - 咖啡 谢谢
- What can I get you? - Coffee, please.
我们都在这儿了
So, here we are.
- 我们当然都在这儿了 - 巧遇对方
- Here we most certainly are. - Running into each other.
- 远离学校 - 和它的责难
- Away from school. - And its unique strictures.
- 那种事情真的会发生 - 命运有时很滑稽可笑
- These things do happen. - Fate can be funny.
我们应该开门见山 直接说重点吗?
Should we cut the cute and just get to it?
- 我觉得我们该约会 - 为什么?
- I think we should date. - Why?
- 因为我认为我们俩都想和对方约会 - 我想加入The Bangles(手镯合唱团)
- Because I think we both want to. - I want to be in The Bangles.
这不表示 我会辞掉我的工作 买♥♥把吉他 然后毁掉我的生活
It doesn't mean I quit my job and get a guitar and ruin my life...
来成为乐队的一员 不是吗?
to be a Bangle. Does it?
- The Bangles 解散了 - 那不是重点
- The Bangles broke up. - That's not the point.
就算再也没有这个乐队了 也总有它的一部分
It's got to be part of it, if there's no band anymore.
我重复我的问题 我们问什么该约会?
I repeat my question. Why should we date?
因为我们很明显的被对方吸引
Because we're clearly attracted to each other.
派吸引我 不表示我觉得有需要和派约会
I'm attracted to pie. It doesn't mean I feel the need to date pie.
好 那么 因为我们... 差不多高
Okay, then, because we are... of similar heights.
哇 第一回合已经敲响了
Wow. Round 1 and already tapped.
听我说 我知道你很担心 我们约会会被发现
Look, I know that you are concerned about the appearance of us dating.
是的 我很担心
Yes, I am.
我可以告诉你当涉及到微妙关系时...
I can tell you I'm the soul of discretion...
我极为谨慎
when it comes to delicate relationships.
和很多Chilton的妈妈约会过?
Dated a lot of Chilton moms?
不是 我指任何的关系 工作上的 家庭的
No, I meant any relationship, work, family.
也就是说你生活的每个方面 都有东西要隐瞒 有趣
So you have things to hide in all aspects of your life. Very interesting.
你柜台后面有hemlock(毒药)吗 ? 砒霜 让人解脱的更快的东西
Do you have any hemlock back there? Arsenic, something quick.
- 你喜欢说唱音乐吗? - 喜欢
- Do you like rap music? - Yeah.
我也喜欢
Me, too.
- 意大利菜? - 喜欢
- Italian food? - Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
- 你说了我想听到的? - 没错
- You telling me what I want to hear? - Yeah.
我就知道
I knew it.
这不意味着和我的感觉不一致
Doesn't mean it doesn't coincide with how I feel.
如果你说我想听到的 那我就不能增进对你的了解了
If you're telling what I wanna hear then I'm not getting to know you.
如果我知道你想听到什么 说明我对你的了解程度...
If I know what you want to hear, it shows my understanding of you...
大大超过你对我的了解程度
far exceeds your understanding of me.
谁落后了?
Who's the one lagging?
哇 第一回合已经敲响了
Wow. Round 1 and already tapped.
Rory 就是我的人生 她是我的好友 我的一切
Rory is my life. She's my pal. My everything.
我不会做任何可能伤害她的事情
And I would never ever do anything that would hurt her.
- 但是Rory不再是个小孩子了 - 别这么说
- But Rory is not a baby anymore. - Don't say that.
她只有8随 她的爱好是 用口香糖包装纸做项链
She's eight, and her favorite hobby is making necklaces out of gum wrappers.
你可以试试阻止她长大 把她放在盒子里...
You could try stunting her growth, keeping her in a box...
对她吞云吐雾
blowing cigarette smoke on her.
真是脱离了上下文
You are so taking this out of context.
我舅舅还年轻的时候...
When my uncle was a young man...
对街住着个女孩...
there was this girl who lived across the street from him...
他一心一意的爱着她 但是他从不和她说过话
and he was completely in love with her. But he never talked to her.
他心里知道他想和这个女孩共度余生
He knew in his gut that this was the girl he wanted to spend his life with.
这是个悲剧 不是吗?
This is gonna be sad, isn't it?
- 让我说完 - 结局会很不好的
- Let me finish. - It's gonna be sad.
总之 我舅舅一直留意这个女孩...
So, anyhow, my uncle watches this girl...
等待最佳时机接近她
waiting for the right moment to approach her.
- 下件他知道的事情就是 他被应征入伍 - 我去拿点Kleenex(面纸)
- Next thing he knows, he gets drafted. - I'm going for the Kleenex.
这时 他想"这很好 我会回来的..."
Now, he thinks, "This is perfect. I'll come back..."
"我有了工作 我为国家效力了 我要值得她爱"
"I'll have a career, I'll have served my country. I'll be worthy of her love."
他回来时 她已经走了
When he gets back, she's gone.
搬走了 没人知道搬去了哪里
Moved away. No one knew where.
之后他就再也没见过那个女孩了
And he never saw that girl again.
现在 我舅舅不会跟我说很多
Now, my uncle, he didn't say much to me.
但是他说过的一件事就是...
But the one thing that he did say...
如果你心里有这么个东西...
was that if there's something in your gut...
你也知道感觉是对的...
that you know you feel is right...
不管怎么样 你都得争取得到它
you got to go after it, no matter what.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
也许 一起吃晚饭...
Maybe dinner...
不会是个很坏的注意
wouldn't be such a bad idea.
晚饭? 你是说我们可以坐在一起 甚至一起开车?
Dinner? You mean we could sit together, even drive together?
- 收着卡片吧 - 我要把卡片装裱起来
- Just take the card. - I might frame the card.
- 拿来用就行了 - 我肯定会用的
- Just use the card. - I definitely will.
什么?
What?
你舅舅的故事 是真的吗?
That story about your uncle, is that true?
再见 Lorelai Gilmore
Goodbye, Lorelai Gilmore.
谢谢
Thank you.
生活真是很滑稽 哼?
Life is a funny thing, huh?
没错 我喜欢Jim Carrey(美国喜剧演员)
Yeah, I love that Jim Carrey.
- 什么? - Jim Carrey
- What? - Jim Carrey.
- 他很滑稽搞笑 - 他是很滑稽搞笑
- He's just funny. - He is funny.
但我不是说搞笑的那种滑稽 我指的哲学上的
But then I don't mean funny-funny. I'm being philosophical.
好严肃的一张脸 Jean Paul Sartre (让-保尔·萨特 法国作家)
Very serious face. Jean Paul Sartre.
我不能用这张脸和你说话
I can't talk to you with that face.
你们是怎么完成工作的?
How do you guys get any work done?
为什么生活这么滑稽?
So why is life such a funny thing?
- 我认识了个很棒的人 - 好啊!
- I met this amazing guy. - Goody!
这件事有好的一面 但是也有坏的一面
There's goody stuff about it, but there's baddy stuff, too.
他在Chilton教书 Max 你之前在家制糕饼义卖♥♥见到过他了
He teaches at Chilton. Max. You met him at the bake sale.
- 他长得挺帅 - 没错 是的
- He looked good. - Yeah. Right.
他太性感 聪明 有趣了 而且他喜欢咖啡
He's so sexy, smart, and funny, and he likes coffee.
天啦 他和你太配了
God, he sounds perfect for you.
- 拿洋葱了吗? - 没有
- Did you get onions? - No.
Luke 你忘记放洋葱了
Luke, you forgot the onions.
我都被搞昏了 真是难以抉择的情形
I'm just so mixed up. This is a real crossroads situation.
就像是: 烫发还是不烫发 我真得很困惑
It's like: To perm or not to perm. I'm really confused.
老天! 继续 我在听
For heaven's sake! Go ahead. I'm still listening.
你快要烫发了
You were about to perm your hair.
我只想做对的选择
I just want to do the right thing.
- 我没看出问题在哪儿 - 有很多问题
- I don't see what the problem is. - There are many problems.
第一: 我不想Rory介入我的私人生活
First: I do not like to involve Rory in my personal life.
我不想她处理这些
I don't want her to deal with that.
我带某个人回家 但他也许不是合适的人...
I bring some guy home, and he might not be the guy...
但是她对他有了感情 突然 我决定...
but then she gets all attached to him, and then all of a sudden I decide...
我不喜欢他吃东西的样子 不喜欢不间断的哼歌♥...
that I don't like the way he eats, or he hums incessantly...
不喜欢他拍嘴的样子 不喜欢他的头发是假的
Or the way he smacks his lips, or how his hair isn't his own.
然后我和他分手 Rory 是受伤害的那个
Then I break up with him, and Rory is the one who gets hurt.
- 我完全明白 - 那人是她的老师
- I totally understand. - This guy is her teacher.
我无法让他远离Rory的生活 她每天都见到他
I can't keep him out of her life. She sees him every day.
- 你点的是开面火鸡吗? - 是的
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表