剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
So you and Taylor are seeing each other regularly.
- 我怎么遇见Taylor Hanson? - 你去听了他的音乐会
- How did I meet Taylor Hanson? - You went to his concert.
到了后台 你们的眼神穿过人群看到对方
You got backstage. Your eyes met across the crowd and you're seeing each other.
- Hanson乐队没有解散吧? - 他们是新的Bee Gees
- Hanson's still together? - They're the new Bee Gees.
为什么你没阻止我去Hanson音乐会?
Why would you not stop me from going to a Hanson concert?
- 有人老盯着一点 - 不好意思 继续
- Someone's trying to make a point here. - Sorry. Go ahead.
你和Taylor约会一阵子 事情进展顺利
So you and Taylor have been dating for a while and things are great...
你也很开心
and you're happy.
你感受到那些人们沉浸爱河时的疯狂多愁善感
You feel all those crazy mushy things that people feel when they're in love.
我希望你能对他说:Taylor 我爱你
I want you to be able to say to him: 'Taylor, I love you. '
我们能另外假设嘛 因为这太让我兴奋了
Can we pick a new hypothetical, 'cause this one's wigging me out?
关键是爱是患得患失的 我知道就这么多
My point is that it's scary to be in love. That much I know.
但同样很美好很特别 如果你说不出口或不能完整表达
But it's also wonderful and special. And if you can't say it or fully express it...
那你永远都无法体验它
then you're never gonna be able to experience it.
我希望你能经历一切 那很美妙 你是那么出色
I want you to experience everything that's great because you're so great.
- 你在听我说吗? - 嗯 我在听
- Are you hearing me? - Yeah, I'm hearing you.
我不是说你把“我爱你”挂在嘴边
I'm not saying you say 'I love you' at the drop of a hat.
那必须是正确而真实的
It has to be right and real...
必须是深思熟虑之后的
and it has to take a lot of thought.
但某一天某个人 能让它是正确的
But someday, with someone, it will be right.
我希望你能在那一刻到来时做好准备
I want you to be ready for that moment when it happens.
你为那一刻到来做好准备了吗?
Are you ready for that moment when it happens?
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
是的 不管怎么说 知道我该穿什么
I do, however, know what dress I'll be wearing.
- 非常谢谢你 - 这是我应该做的
- Thank you guys so much. - It was our pleasure.
- 我欠你多少的士钱? - 那个不用担心
- What do I owe you for the cab? - Don't worry about that.
- 谢谢你和我一起看报纸 - 随时欢迎
- Thanks for sharing your paper. - Any time.
- 还有谢谢你 妈妈 - 当然 她是我们的孙女
- And thank you, Mom. - Of course. She's our granddaughter.
- 好吧 明晚再见 - 7:00.
- All right. We'll see you tomorrow night. - 7:00.
- 真的是7:00吗 因为我 - 再见 Lorelai
- Really, is it 7:00, 'cause I wasn't... - Goodbye, Lorelai.
看起来又剩下我们两个了
Looks like it's just the two of us again.
我想是的
I guess so.
我很想看看她是不是会做果酱馅饼
I was almost tempted to see if she could make a Pop-Tart.
哇 家常早餐 家常午餐
Wow, home-cooked breakfast, homemade lunch.
我努力想着为什么我离开那里 哦我的父母
I'm trying to remember why I left there. Yeah, my parents.
有趣 有趣的女生
Funny, funny girl.
- 让我这里下车 - 好
- Let me out here. - Okay.
- 我们回家再见 - 什么?
- I'll meet you back at the house. - Excuse me?
- 这次我会出现的 - 我会叫Pizza
- I'll show up this time. - I'll have the pizza waiting.
你好?
Hello?
现在我从'A'开始 所以第一个是Richie Andrews
Now, I'm starting with the'A's,' so first up is Richie Andrews.
他是我妈妈这边的二表兄
He's either a second cousin on my mother's side...
也是那个总能堵塞浴室的人
or the guy who re-grouted the bathroom.
总之 对于我们的事他一定会很激动地
Either way, I think he's gonna be thrilled to hear about us.
在我给这里的每个人打完电♥话♥之后
After I've called everyone in here...
我会在旅馆里放出消息
I'm gonna spread the word at the Inn.
只要在每个人的房♥间里放上小小的提示
I thought I'd put little notices in everyone's rooms...
欢迎来到独♥立♥旅馆 Max和Lorelai复合了
'Welcome to the Independence Inn. Max and Lorelai are back together. '
明天晚饭后我能见你吗?
Can I see you after your dinner tomorrow night?
我不知道 我有一堆的电♥话♥要打 上网!我们可以上网!
I don't know. I have a lot of phone calls to make. The Internet. Let's go global!
- 晚安 Lorelai - 晚安
- Good night, Lorelai. - Good night.
Richie? 我是 Lorelai
Richie? It's Lorelai.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表