剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- How do you know that? - I can tell.
你现在会揣摩心思了 真好
You're a mind reader now. How nice.
我们得给你弄块伊♥斯♥兰♥缠头巾 然后在火车站给你弄个摊位
We'll get you a turban and a booth by the train station.
我今晚呆在这里可以吗?
Would it be okay if I stay here tonight?
- 当然 - 你想呆多久都可以
- Of course. - You can stay as long as you want.
- 谢谢 - 你想吃晚饭吗?
- Thanks. - Would you like some dinner?
我让 Rosa 给你做点东西
I can get Rosa to make you something.
- 不用了 如果可以的话我想上♥床♥去 - 当然 随你乐意
- No, I'd just like to go to bed if that's okay. - Of course. Whatever you like.
你的房♥间已经准备好了 浴室里面有睡衣裤和新牙刷
Your room's all ready. There are pajamas and a new toothbrush in the bathroom.
粉红色 闪光熠熠
It's pink, with sparkles.
- 我想你会喜欢的 - 谢谢
- I thought you'd like it. - Thanks.
- 晚安 姥爷 - 晚安 Rory
- Good night, Grandpa. - Good night, Rory.
一切都会好的 Richard 说些鼓励人的话
Everything's going to be fine. Richard, say something encouraging.
Rory 我很抱歉你很难过
Rory, I'm sorry you're upset...
但我赞成你来的时机
but I applaud your timing.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
Emily 这到底怎么回事?
Emily, what is all this about?
她和Lorelai大吵一架
She had a fight with Lorelai.
然后她来这里
And she came here.
Kim太太 我是Lorelai Lane在吗?
Mrs. Kim, it's Lorelai. Is Lane there?
你知道她去哪里了吗?
Do you know where she is?
不可思议 你总能知道她去哪里
That's unbelievable. You always know where she is.
唯一一次我需要你像个狂热的女监狱看守
The one time I need you to be crazy prison guard lady...
你就是 “嗨 兄弟 随便”
you're all, 'Hey, man, whatever. '
你知道吗?我永远都不可能解释得让你满意
You know what? I'll never be able to explain that to your satisfaction.
那你能让Lane回来后给我打电♥话♥吗? 我正在找Rory
So could you ask Lane to call me when she gets back? I'm looking for Rory.
不 我不知道她去了哪里 别对着我“哈”
No, I don't know where she is. Don't 'ha' me.
你也不知道Lane在哪里
You don't know where Lane is, either.
还有什么事?
Anything?
Patty 没看见她 但她今天工作了一天
Patty hasn't seen her but she's been working all day.
她不是在图书馆就是在Luke那里
She's not at the library or at Luke's.
她在哪里? 为什么她就不留个纸条?
Where is she? Why didn't she leave a note?
- 该死! - 亲爱的 冷静点
- Damn it! - Honey, calm down.
但Rory不能溜掉 她知道这会让我抓狂的
But Rory doesn't take off. She knows it'll make me crazy.
她知道这会让我担心 我要崩溃了
She knows it would make me worry. I'm crossing over into panic now.
不 别这样 冷静点
No, don't cross. Come back.
- 你找到她了? - 不 没有 没人看过她
- You find her? - No, nothing. No one's seen her.
好吧
Okay.
- 那她的前男朋友呢? - Dean
- What about that old boyfriend of hers? - Dean.
我这就去
I'm on my way.
好建议 你找到危机的关键了
Good suggestion. You get crisis points.
- Max 我很害怕 - 会没事的
- Max, I'm freaking out. - It's gonna be okay.
Sookie在这里 我在这里 我们会找到她的
Sookie's here, I'm here. We will find her.
Rory?
Rory?
我只是想让你知道Rory和我们在一起
I just want you to know that Rory is here with us.
- 什么? - 几分钟前她到这里来
- What? - She arrived a few minutes ago.
- 她在那里? 她还好吗? - 她很好
- She's there? Is she okay? - She's fine.
她想要留在这里过夜
She asked to spend the night.
好的 她和你们在一起 那她是怎么去那里的?
Okay, she's there with you. So how did she get there?
- 打车 - 让我和她说话
- She took a cab. - Let me talk to her.
她看起来很失落 她说和你大吵一架
She seems quite upset. She said you'd had a fight.
- 我们意见不和 - 她说是争执
- We had a disagreement. - She said fight.
你能让她听电♥话♥吗 拜托 妈妈?
Will you put her on the phone, please, Mom?
我认为我们需要给她时间调整自己
I think we should give her time to collect herself.
谢谢你的建议 我能和我女儿谈谈吗?
Thank you for your input. Can I please talk to my daughter?
- 她回房♥间了 Lorelai - 她的房♥间在这里
- She went to her room, Lorelai. - Her room is here.
妈妈 我就在这里看着她的房♥间 但她不在
Mom, I'm standing here looking at her room, and she's not in it.
Lorelai 我没去你们家绑♥架♥你的孩子
Lorelai, I did not come to your house and kidnap this child.
她从你那逃走 来我这里 她很累 也很沮丧
She ran from you, and she came here. She's tired, and she's upset.
我认为我们需要让她睡觉
I think we should just let her sleep...
到了早上 我们再来讨论如何最好处理这事
and in the morning, we can argue about how to best handle the situation.
也许让彼此分开一段时间对你俩都好
Maybe some time away from each other will do you both good.
早上我去接她
I'll pick her up in the morning.
明天她要上课 学校离这就十分钟
She has school tomorrow, and her school's 10 minutes from here.
放学之后我去接她
I'll pick her up after school.
为什么你不等她明天放学后再打电♥话♥过来?
Why don't you call tomorrow when she gets back from school?
以便确定她想走 你不能把她拖回家
Make sure she wants to go. You don't want to haul her back home...
- 然后让她再次跳进的士(跑我这里) - 明天我会和你说的
- just to have her jump in a cab again. - I'll talk to you tomorrow.
晚安Lorelai
Goodnight, Lorelai.
那?
So?
- 她在Hartford和我父母在一起 - 很好
- She's with my parents in Hartford. - Good.
- 好? - 不好吗?
- Good? - Bad?
- 不好 非常糟糕 - 她很安全
- Bad. Very bad. - She's safe.
她和我妈妈在一起 没人能够和我妈安然相处
She's with my mother. No one is safe with my mother.
- 她需要点空间 - 不 那房♥子不安全
- She needed some space. - No, that house is not safe.
这就像《惊悚艾米提威镇》里的不幸时刻
It's like The Amityville Horror without all the good times.
- 如果那么糟糕 你就应该去接她 - 不 她想要离开我
- Lf it's that bad, you should go get her. - No, she wanted to get away from me.
她想要一个人待着
She wants to be alone.
让我们给她她需要的空间
Let's give her her space.
你还好吧?
You okay?
我不能相信她离开我去了那里
I can't believe she left me to go there.
我们以前总是能一起解决的
We used to always be able to work this out.
你们俩到底吵什么?
What did you two fight about?
- 你 - 我?
- You? - Me?
起因就是你 还有我没告诉她我们又开始联络
It started with you and that I didn't tell her we were talking again...
但这只是一部分原因 因为她现在处境艰难
but that was only part of it because she's been in such a bad place...
因为关于Dean的整件事 所以我猜就这样开始吵了
with this whole Dean thing. So I guess it was coming.
我希望她没有逃开
I just wish she hadn't run away.
她会回来的 你们也会一起解决所有的事
She will be back, and you two will work everything out.
- 你很擅长安慰人 - 谢谢
- You're good at the comforting thing. - Thank you.
- 要不要来点咖啡? - 当然
- Do you want some coffee? - Sure.
- 我能问你个问题吗? - 我想可以
- Can I ask you a question? - I think you've earned it.
为什么你不告诉Rory我们之间的事?
Why didn't you tell Rory about us?
她对于Dean的事情很难过……
She was so upset about Dean...
我认为现在告诉她我们的好消息很不合适
I didn't think it was the best time to give her my happy news.
好吧 但你没告诉其他人?
Okay. But you've told other people?
- 什么其他人? - 我不知道 朋友 或是Sookie?
- What other people? - I don't know, friends, Sookie?
没有 事实上 还没有
No, actually, I haven't.
什么原因?
Any reason?
时机未到
It just hasn't come up.
- 还没有吗? - 没有
- It hasn't? - No.
你不是在逃避说这件事 不是吧?
You're not avoiding talking about it, are you?
不是 Max 拜托
No, Max, come on.
- 对我来说这只是有点奇怪 - 为什么奇怪?
- It just seems a little strange to me. - Why is it strange?
我们至少聊了两个星期
We've been talking for at least two weeks.
我想在这份上时机应该到了
I thought at some point it would've come up.
你不能突然告诉人们“我和Max又开始联络”
You don't say to people out of the blue, 'Max and I are talking again. '
我只是想等待它顺其自然的发生
I was just waiting for it to come up naturally.
对我来说 两天内有三次已经可以顺其自然了
Somehow, for me, it managed to come up naturally within two days three times.
你明显比我更了解人
You're obviously a better people-person than I am.
如果有原因的话 为什么你不想让人们知道……
If there's a reason why you don't want people to know...
- 那我们必须讨论一下 - 没有原因
- then we must talk about that. - There's no reason.
- 你确定? - 是的
- Are you sure? - Yes.
- 好吧 - 你相信我吗?
- Okay. - Do you believe me?
如果你说没有原因 那就是没有原因
If you said there's no reason, there's no reason.
- 你也这么说 - 我就是这意思
- So you said. - So I mean.
- 好吧 - 很好
- Okay. - All right.
那样很好
That's fine.
我得给Sookie打电♥话♥让她知道Rory没事
I should page Sookie and tell her that Rory's okay.
好主意
That's a good idea.
- 早上好 - Rory 早上好
- Good morning. - Rory, good morning.
奶奶 知道我的裙子去哪里了吗?
Grandma, any thoughts on where my skirt might be?
我让Rosa拿去熨了 坐下吃早餐
I gave it to Rosa to press. Sit down. Have some breakfast.
你吃完饭你的裙子就好了
Your skirt will be done by the time you're finished.
我们有鸡蛋 水果 土司……
Now, we have eggs, fruit, toast...
- 煎饼 热薄饼 - 随便都可以
- pancakes, and blintzes. - Anything would be fine.
- 你通常吃什么? - 通常我都随便吃点果酱馅饼
- What do you usually eat? - Mostly I just grab a Pop-Tart.
听起来很好吃 我让Rosa给你做一个
That sounds delicious. I'll have Rosa whip one up for you.
- 不用了 鸡蛋就可以了 - 我去告诉她
- No, eggs would be great. - I'll go tell her.
那 爷爷 今天有什么新闻?
So, Grandpa, what's new in the world today?
和平常一样 一坏不可收拾
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表