剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Something I said must've really struck a chord with you.
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
你没告诉她 总会有个理由
You didn't tell her, so you must've had a reason.
她在睡觉 我告诉你了
She was asleep. I just told you that.
我想你需要考虑一下你说话的内容
I think you must have reconsidered based on our conversation.
我不想考虑
I didn't reconsider.
昨天 你等不及将这件幸运的事告诉她
Yesterday, you could hardly wait to announce your great fortune to her.
今天 你能谈论的就是花瓣茶
Today, all you can talk about is rose petal tea.
是的 是有些奇怪
Yes, it's a little weird.
你现在还没告诉她 她上学有资金了
You haven't told her that now she has her own money for school...
- 去欧洲也有钱了 - 停 马上
- and to go to Europe... - Stop. Right now.
这个正像你的风格 当说到一件好事的时候
This is just like you, to take something that's great...
你总是会往坏处说 为什么?你怎么了?
and twist it into something ugly. Why? What is wrong with you?
没什么
There's nothing wrong.
你真的错了 你应该反省一下
There's something seriously wrong with you. You should be studied.
我不明白你为什么不开心 我尊重你的决定
I don't understand why you're so upset. I respect your decision.
- 我没做任何决定 - 无论你怎么说
- I made no decision. - Whatever you say.
好吧 你知道吗? 我现在就打电♥话♥告诉她
Okay, you know what? I'm gonna call her and tell her right now.
- 不 你不能 - 事实上 我可以
- No, you're not. - Yes, in fact, I am.
- 你在干什么? - 这里信♥号♥♥真差
- What are you doing? - The reception sucks in here.
停 你看起来像精神不正常
Stop it. You look like you're having a fit.
好吧 我去找个公用电♥话♥
Okay, I'm gonna go find a payphone.
你姥姥随时都可能回来 吃个三明治吧
Your grandmother will be back any second. Just have a sandwich.
三明治?
Have a sandwich?
- 这就是你对我说的吗? - 你想让我说什么呢?
- That's what you have to say to me? - What do you want me to say?
说你很抱歉 你试图让我拒绝这笔钱
Say that you are sorry you tried to talk me out of taking this money...
你认识到了你自己的心胸狭窄 控制欲强并且并且刻薄
that you realize you were being petty, controlling and mean...
并且你知道金钱 不能左右我和Rory的感情
and you know that no amount of money can change what Rory and I have.
- 这就是我要说的 说啊 - 不
- That's what I want you to say. Say that. - I will not.
说不说 要不然我去找个电♥话♥亭
Say it or I'm finding a payphone.
- 你来了 - 嗨 奶奶
- You're here. - Hi, Gran.
- 你点茶了吗? - 不 还没呢
- Have you ordered the tea yet? - No, not yet.
好的 因为我打算早些离开
Good, because I'm going to have to take my leave of you...
比预期的早
a little earlier than I had anticipated.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
我的火车今晚到 我还要整理行李
My train leaves tonight, and I have a little last-minute packing to do.
我可以帮帮你
I can help you with that.
再加上 我不想看到你们
Plus, I really don't wish to witness...
进行不愉快的争吵
any more of this ugly little fight you two seem to be having.
在喝茶时大嗓门嚷嚷 谁听说过这种事情?
Raising your voice during high tea. Whoever heard of such a thing?
就像是Fergie 又来了
It's like Fergie all over again.
奶奶 抱歉 我们吵完了 别离开
Gran, please. I'm so sorry. We're done. Please don't leave.
我现在知道给你们创办基金是个坏主意
I can see now that offering the trust fund was a bad idea.
毕竟 从这件事情上可以看出你们成熟与否
After all, taking into account the maturity level of those involved...
这一大笔钱不会很安全
this large amount of money would probably not be safe.
不 不是那样的 Rory 是个很成熟的孩子
No, that isn't true. Rory is an incredibly mature kid.
他当然是了 我担心的是你
I'm sure she is. It's you I'm worried about.
但我确信那是从你那里遗传来的
And I'm sure she gets it from you.
替我向 Rory 说再见
Tell Rory goodbye for me.
随时欢迎你们两个来伦敦
You two are welcome to visit me in London anytime.
Emily帮我拿衣服 我到外面等你
Emily, please get my coat. I will meet you outside.
- 你赢了 - 我没赢
- You won. - I did not win.
你不想让我接受这笔钱 我没接受
You didn't want me to take the money, I'm not taking the money.
那就算是赢了
That's called winning.
- 很抱歉 - 不用
- I'm sorry. - No, you're not.
是的 我很抱歉
Yes, I am.
- 算了 妈妈那没什么大不了的 - 不 那很了不起
- Forget it, Mom. It's no big deal. - No, it is a big deal.
Rory本来有一个很好的机会 我们 我
Here Rory had this wonderful opportunity, and we... And I...
- 也许我能跟她谈谈 - 是的 这是个好办法
- Maybe I can talk to her. - Yes, that'll work.
我会找你♥爸♥爸 他可以对她谈谈
I'll go to your father. He can talk to her.
他可以做到 我去跟他说
He can fix it. I'll make him fix it.
讨厌的信♥号♥♥ 我要去电♥话♥亭
Damn reception. I'll go to a payphone.
妈妈 坐下 待在这儿
Mom, sit. Stay here.
- 但Chilton... - Rory 仍然可以去
- But Chilton... - Rory can still go...
除非你再考虑一下你的意见
unless you're rethinking our agreement.
不用了 我不会重新考虑任何事
No, not at all. I am not rethinking anything.
好吧 我们没事了
Okay, then we're good.
你确信?
Are you sure?
是的
We're good.
在她将我留下之前我最好先出去
I'd better go out there before she leaves me here.
- 我确信看着她出去你很后悔 - 我不知道该怎么面对自己
- I'm sure you'll be sorry to see her go. - I don't know what I'll do with myself.
- 周五见? - 周五见
- See you Friday? - See you Friday.
- 妈妈? - 什么事?
- Mom? - Yes?
- 你能帮我个忙吗? - 说吧
- Can I ask you one favor? - Anything at all.
别让我将那衣架带回去
Don't make us take the coat rack back.
好的
Deal.
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
- 这里 - 谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
我以为你今天会去喝早茶
I thought you were gonna have tea today.
- 是的 喝完了 - 结束得很早
- We did. We finished. - Finished early.
一旦你吃完了那些小的三明治
Once you're done with those little sandwiches...
就再也没有理由要装模做样的理会那些茶了
there's no reason to pretend you like tea anymore.
我完全能够理解
I totally understand.
有件事要跟你说
There's something I have to tell you.
什么事?
What?
我将你的黑色迷你裙借给 Paris 了
I loaned Paris your black mini...
也许你永远也没机会见到它了
and there's a good chance you may never see it again.
- 我也有事要告诉你 - 什么?
- There's something I have to tell you. - What?
- 你今天丢了250,000 美元 - 什么?
- You lost out on $250,000 today. - What?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表