剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- What've I said about buzzing in public? - It's Lane. 911, that's trig.
- 我得走了 - 拜
- Gotta go. - Bye.
- 带上个… - 好
- Take a... - Yeah.
拜 Rachel 拜
- Bye, Rachel. - Bye.
- 她真不是个烦人的小孩 - 是的 她真不是
- That is one really not annoying kid. - Yes, she really is not.
如果保证我的孩子会像她一样
I'll consider doing the mom thing...
我会考虑要一个的
if I could be guaranteed I'd get one just like her.
你可以的 只要去Sears(美国第二大零售商)就行
You can. You just have to go to Sears.
- 天哪 这又是什么? - 这是在磨房♥后面拍的
- God! Where is this again? - It's kind of behind the mill.
穿过一座底下是养鸭人的桥
Go across a little footbridge with the mean duck family under it.
哦 是Armbrewsters一家 这真是太不可思议了
Yes, the Armbrewsters. It's really amazing.
- 你想去看看吗? - 什么?
- Do you want to see it? - What?
那个旅馆 我过一会儿要到那条路上去
The inn. I'm gonna head out that way in a little while.
快 吃掉你的早餐 然后我开车去
Come on, finish your breakfast. I'll drive us out there.
开车带她去哪儿?
Drive her out where?
Lorelai和我打算去个港口
Lorelai and I are going to cruise the docks.
是啊 我们打算去看看有多少水手会愿意 把我们的名字纹到他们的屁♥股♥上
To see how many sailors we'd get to tattoo our names on their butts.
- 你觉得怎么样? - 我得先去旅馆看看
- What do you think? - I have to check in at the inn first.
- 很好 太棒了 我到那儿接你 - 好的
- That's great. Good. I'll pick you up there. - Okay. Good.
- 这算是怎么回事? - 没什么
- What was that all about? - Nothing.
我们要一起去看看Rachel找到的那个老旅馆
We're gonna check out this old inn Rachel found.
- 怎么? - 我不知道你们是朋友
- What? - I didn't know you guys were friends.
我们不是真正的朋友 我是说 我还不是那么了解她
We're not really friends. I don't know her that well.
- 我们只是一块出去而已 她看起来不错 - 是的 她的确不错
- We're just hanging out. She seems great. - She is. She's great.
她只是和你太不一样了
She's just a lot different from you.
- 因为我不“不错”? - 不 你很不错 只是不错在不一样的地方
- 'Cause I'm not really great? - No, you're great, just in a different way.
- 在一个不“不错”的地方? - 我不是那个意思
- In a not really great way? - That's not what I meant.
你们两个是完全不一样的人 都很不错
The two of you are just completely different people. Both great.
我只是有点奇怪
But I'm just a little surprised...
你们那两种不一样的"不错"能融合在一起
that your different types of greatness are melding...
而且你们在一起感觉很不错
and you're comfortably great together.
- 惹你烦了吗? - 这段对话 确实
- Is this bothering you? - This conversation, yes.
不是 我是说Rachel和我一块出去的主意
No, the idea of Rachel and I hanging out together.
有什么理由让你觉得奇怪了吗?
Is there some reason that's weird for you or something?
- 为什么要奇怪? - 我还没想到理由
- Why? - No reason I can think of.
- 那就不奇怪呗 - 我只是确认一下
- Then it's not weird. - I was just checking.
- 那你已经确认了 - 恩
- Then you checked. - Okay.
那么你是打算倒咖啡还是……
So are you gonna be pouring that coffee anytime or...
我很高兴你不觉得奇怪 虽然那可能 不好
I'm glad it's not weird, though. That would be bad.
我去拿块抹布
I'll get a rag.
欢迎您 Moshira Motors 光临客栈
Welcome, Moshira Motors, to the Independence Inn.
餐厅在这儿
The dining room is right through there.
早餐供应是从6:00到11:30...
And breakfast is served 6:00 to 11:30...
虽然我们的厨师非常优秀
although our chef is an amazing overachiever...
但是她仍然会很乐意在任何时间 为您提供您需要的任何食物
and she'll be happy to prepare anything you want any time of day.
恩 你们的房♥间里有去会议厅的路线图
Now, your itinerary for the conference will be in each of your rooms.
如果你们有任何问题 你们可以问……
And if you have any questions at all, just please feel free to ask...
不
No.
其他人 不是他
Somebody else. Not him.
好吧 那么问Roger吧 Roger会很高兴为您提供帮助
Okay, so ask Roger. Roger will be happy to help you.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
- Rune 在大厅里 - Lorelai! 你好 我弄了点咖啡
- Rune is in the lobby. - Lorelai! Hello! I made some coffee.
Rune 在大厅里
Rune is in the lobby.
我还做了你喜欢的橘子松饼 放了热的肉桂黄油
I also made those orange-glazed muffins you like, with warm cinnamon butter.
Sookie Rune 在大厅里 为什么?
Sookie, Rune is in the lobby. Why?
- 松饼要凉了 - 松饼很好
- Muffin's getting cold. - Muffin's fine.
我的松饼想知道为什么那个疯子在我的大厅里
My muffin wants to know why the fruitcake's in the lobby.
- 他和Jackson呆在一起 - 又来了?
- He's staying with Jackson. - Again?
没走 我以为他只在这儿呆一个周末呢
- Still. - I thought he was only here for a weekend.
是啊 那个"失落的周末"
Yes, 'The Lost Weekend. '
解释一下 Yoko 因为他在那儿和正常人一起
Explain, Yoko, because he's out there with the normal people...
- 会吓到别人的 - 他不想离开
- and he'll scare them. - He won't leave.
- 不想离开Jackson的房♥子? - 是的
- Jackson's house? - Yes.
他不肯离开Jackson的房♥子 我都快被他弄疯了
He won't leave, and it's driving me crazy.
- 告诉Jackson把他踢出去呀 - 他不愿意
- Tell Jackson to kick him out. - He won't do it.
- 为什么? - 因为他说他们是一家人
- Why not? - Because he says it's family.
然后在某种程度上 他觉得自己对他有责任
And somehow he feels responsible for him.
很好 但是Jackson见过他了吗? 我觉得他见一面就会改变主意的
Okay, but has Jackson met him? I think that would change his mind.
显然 Rune 有一个很悲惨的童年
Apparently, Rune had a rough childhood.
他的父母 他的兄弟 他的姐妹 都不和他说话 没人和他说话
His parents, brothers, and sisters don't talk to him. No one talks to him.
- 那Jackson哪儿中邪了? - 我不知道
- What's wrong with Jackson? - I don't know.
他决定和他站在一条战线上 而我尊重他的决定
He's determined to stand by him and I have to respect his decision.
- 这一段我懂 - 很好
- That part I can understand. - Good.
- 我不懂的是 - Rune为什么会在这儿?
What I can't understand is, what's Rune doing here?
- 恩 我不…… - Lorelai! 这些是给你的
- Well, I don't... - Lorelai! These are for you.
给我的?
For me?
- 是的 - 我还带了一些我做的山梅-桃子果酱
Yeah, and I also brought some of my raspberry-peach jam.
- 我想你会喜欢的 可以放在冰激凌上 - 恩
- I think you'll like it. Put it on ice cream. - Okay.
拿一块全麦饼干 放一点在上面 再加一点巧克力
Take a graham cracker, spread some on, add some chocolate...
把它扔进锅里 然后你会高兴的整晚哼小曲的
throw it in the boiler, and you'll sing show tunes all evening.
一定是很棒的果酱
Must be good jam.
这是我表达感谢的方式: 谢谢你帮助Rune
It's my way of saying thanks for helping out Rune.
谢谢我帮助Rune?
Thanks for helping out Rune.
- 哎 我一直在拿勺子作信♥号♥♥ - 我没注意
- Okay, I'm doing the spoon signal. - I didn't notice.
我一直在这儿像个白♥痴♥一样挥手
I'm waving around like an idiot here.
- 你还没有… - 没有 噢
- You haven't... - No. Yeah.
- 那我应该… - 好主意
- So I should... - Good idea.
对
Right.
好好享受果酱
Enjoy the jam.
能请你解释一下这个“感谢果酱”吗?
Would you mind explaining the thank-you jam?
我本来打算问你点关于Rune的事的
I was supposed to ask you something about Rune.
- 比如? - 他刚刚 不久以前 丢掉了他的工作
- Like what? - He just, not too long ago, lost his job.
- 态度问题? - 类似的问题
- Attitude problems? - Something like that.
他丢掉他的工作以后 就没钱付房♥租了 所以被赶了出来
When he lost his job, he couldn't pay his rent and so he got evicted.
他来和Jackson住以前 这些事情我们都不知道
None of this was known to us when he came to stay with Jackson.
但是现在已经是这么个情况
But this is the situation.
所以我想 他是不是能再找到一份工作
So I was thinking if he could get another job...
然后他就可以存点钱 给自己找个住的地方 搬出去…
and then he could save up some money, afford his own place, and move out...
然后我就不会把勺子插♥进♥他的脖子里了
then I wouldn't end up stabbing him in the neck with a grapefruit spoon.
(如果他不走)这会发生的
It's gonna happen.
- 你想我给他一份工作? - 一份不重要的工作就行
- You want me to give him a job? - Nothing important.
很好 因为我本来打算把他派去做法律顾问的
Good. I was gonna put him in charge of legal.
我知道这是个很大的忙 但是我想不到其他的办法了
I know it's a lot to ask, but I can't think of anything else.
- 他能做什么? - 很多事
- What can he do? - Lots of things.
他经常无所事事地到处使用螺丝钉
He's always fiddling around, using screws.
- 有一次我看见他在用一把锤头 - 一把锤头?
- Once I saw him use a hammer. - A hammer?
他可以做个杂活工 你不是一直都在找个杂活工吗
He could be a handyman. You've been looking for a handyman.
我不能付他很高的工钱
I couldn't pay him very much.
没关系的 也许提供食宿就可以了
That's okay. Maybe he could just work for room and board.
- 你想要他住在这儿? - 不
- You want him to live here? - No.
- 那个旧的盆栽育秧棚怎么样? - 那个旧的盆栽育秧棚?
- What about the old potting shed? - The old potting shed?
当Rory是个婴儿的时候 我们住在那儿
Rory and I lived there when she was a baby.
那里有很多回忆 还有蔷薇花蕾的墙纸
It has memories and little rosebud wallpaper.
我可不想Boo Radley(杀死一只知更鸟中的角色) 碰我的蔷薇花蕾墙纸
I don't want Boo Radley touching my rosebud wallpaper.
一个工作就够可以了 你是对的
A job is enough, you're right.
他可以存点钱 然后~最终~搬出去
He can save up money and eventually move out.
只是我要处理这件事而已
I'll just have to deal with it.
他可以住到那个盆栽育秧棚里
The potting shed's fine.
- 真的? - 恩
- Really? - Yes.
我爱你
I love you.
我向上帝发誓 有顾客开始抱怨或者消失的那一分钟
I swear to God, the minute the guests start complaining or disappearing...
- 他就要离开这儿 - 太公平了!
- he's out of there. - More than fair!
- 这确实是很好的果酱 - 恩 确实是 不是吗?
- It's really good jam. - Yeah, it is, isn't it?
- 姥姥 - Rory! 你好
- Grandma. - Rory! Hello.
- 多好的日子啊 正适合…… - 你还好吗?
- What a lovely day to... - Are you okay?
我猜Lorelai从没想过要修一条人行道
Guess putting in a walkway never occurred to Lorelai.
- 她每天去上班的时候都想到了 - 过来
It occurs to her every day on the way to work. Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 你的鞋子还好吗? - 还好
- Are your shoes okay? - They're fine.
只是沾了点泥而已
A little muddy, that's all.
- 给我吧 我帮你把它们弄干净 - 你没必要那么做的
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表