剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
尤其是老朋友…
Especially if they're old... ones.
你想脱掉外衣来坐坐吗?
Would you like to take off your coat and have a seat?
不 站着就好了
No, I'm fine.
今早的炉子过热了一点
They were a little overzealous with the furnace this morning.
- 这里可是非常暖和 - 我喜欢这样暖和
- It's quite warm in here. - I like it warm.
把外衣脱掉来坐坐
Take off your coat and sit down.
别让Hanlin认为你没礼貌
You don't want Hanlin to think you're rude.
衣服都洗了
Laundry day.
Hanlin 你知道Rory平均分是4.0(5分制)吗?
Hanlin, did you know that Rory has a 4.0 grade average?
我想他知道的 妈妈
I'm sure he does, Mom.
这是个非常好的姑娘 你要好好照顾一下她
This is a very special girl. You take good care of her.
我们会竭尽全力的 Emily
We'll do our best, Emily.
噢 天 Rory不会惹麻烦的
Oh, God. Rory's not going to be a problem.
她只需要一点点照顾 你知道 就像本♥田♥汽车一样
She's totally low maintenance. You know, like a Honda.
你知道 他们很容易…
You know, they're just easy...
办公室真漂亮
Nice office.
我想我们不该占用你更多宝贵的时间
I don't think we should take up any more of your precious time.
Hanlin 见到你真好 奉献一点我们的爱心
Hanlin, it was lovely to see you. Give Bitty our love.
告诉Richard我周日在俱乐部等他
Tell Richard I'll see him at the club Sunday.
Rory过得愉快点 我会关注你的
Have a wonderful day, Rory. I want to hear all about it.
想搭便车吗 还是你的马就在外面呢?
Do you need a ride, or is your horse parked outside?
见到你太高兴了
It's so nice to meet you.
过的愉快
Have a great day.
别忘了你的外衣
You don't want to forget your coat.
不会的 不然会让人难为情的
No, 'cause that would be embarrassing.
你怎么穿成那样出来?
How do you leave the house looking like that?
相信我 不是故意的
It was not planned, believe me.
在Rory开学第一天
And on Rory's first day of school.
你认为会给人留下什么印象?
What kind of impression did you think you'd make?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我告诉过你我是来为Rory说好话的
I told you, I came to put in a good word for Rory.
- 她不需要有人说好话 - 你不准我来这里了?
- She didn't need a good word. - I'm not allowed here, is that it?
我没那样说
I didn't say that.
我可以为她付钱 但前提却是不能干涉
I'm allowed to pay, but I can't set foot on the premises.
- 我想把规矩搞清楚 - 噢 天哪
- I want to get the rules straight. - Oh, boy.
- 驾车去逛逛如何? - 别提了
- How about driving down the street? - Forget it.
或许我该完全地避开这些邻居
Maybe I should avoid this neighborhood altogether.
尽管我的医生就住在这个街区
Though my doctor is down the block.
如果我头部出血的话 或许能获得特殊许可
Maybe I'll get special permission if I'm bleeding from the head.
对不起 我只是没想到你会在这里
I'm sorry. I was just surprised to see you here.
我想让学校的人都知道有个Gilmore家的人来了 这是是很重要的
I thought it was important for this school to know they had a Gilmore with them.
非常好的想法
A very good thought.
有些Gilmore家的人其实自己有衣服穿的
And that some of the Gilmores actually own clothing.
我会记得的 我得上班去了 过会儿见
And on that note, I have to get to work. I'll see you later.
周五晚上来吃晚饭 不要戴着刺马钉 拜托了
Dinner, Friday night. No spurs, please.
Gilmore小姐 很明显你是个聪明的女孩
You're obviously a bright girl, Miss Gilmore.
- 谢谢 - 成绩很好 老师们都喜欢你
- Thank you. - Good grades, the teachers like you.
尽管社交活动不多
Not a lot of social activities, though.
实际上 生活在Stars Hollow就是一种社交活动
Just living at Stars Hollow is a social activity, actually.
你的学校没有什么吸引你的地方?
Nothing in your school appealed to you?
我有时放学后在我妈妈的旅馆干活
I work at my mother's inn after school sometimes.
我曾在“德国俱乐部”做过 但当时加上我只有3个人
I was in the German Club for a while. But there were only three of us.
后来那两个看了《辛德勒的名单》 就去了“法国俱乐部”
Then two left for the French Club after seeing Schindler's List.
你的理想是什么?
What are your aspirations?
我想上哈佛大学学习新闻与政♥治♥学
I want to go to Harvard to study Journalism and Political Science.
- 你想成为… - Christiane Amanpour(CNN首席国际记者)
- On your way to being... - Christiane Amanpour.
- 真的吗? - 是的
- Really? - Yes.
- 不是Cokie Roberts?(ABC新闻政♥治♥分♥析♥家) - 不
- Not Cokie Roberts? - No.
不是成为Oprah、Rosie或者 The View(美国广播公♥司♥谈话节目)的一员?
Not Oprah, Rosie, or one of the women from The View?
不
No.
你为什么想成为Christiane Amanpour?
Why do you wish to be Christiane Amanpour?
事实上我并不想"成为"她
I don't wish to be her exactly.
- 我只是想做她所做的事 - 哪些事?
- I just want to do what she does. - Which is?
旅行 近距离地看世界…
Travel, see the world up close...
报道一些正在发生的事 成为重大事件的一部分
report on what's really going on, be part of something big.
你必须为某些重要事件上电视?
And to be a part of something big you have to be on TV?
为何不想带领警♥察♥急速追捕?
Why not lead the police on a high-speed chase?
那是个达成这个目标更快捷的方式
That's a quicker way to achieve this goal.
上电视与此毫不相关
Being on TV has nothing to do with it.
或许我会成为一个记者写一些书 或文章来讲述我所看到的事物
Maybe I'll be a journalist and write books or articles about what I see.
我只是想确定我所见到的…某些事物
I just want to be sure that I see... something.
你会发现我的履历里缺少参加辩论队的经历
You'll notice the debating team's also missing from my resume.
我认识你祖父母很久了
I've known your grandparents for quite some time.
我知道
I know.
实际上 我上周才在他们家聚会…
In fact, I was at a party at their house just last week...
吃到了最美味的龙虾泡芙
where I had the most delicious lobster puffs I've ever eaten.
我非常喜欢他们
I'm very fond of them.
那很好
That's nice.
这些都不会对你有什么特别的好处的
None of this, however, will be of any benefit to you.
Chilton有一套比美国其他学校都
Chilton has one of the highest academic standards...
严格的校规…
of any school in America.
你或许是Stars Hollow最聪明的女孩
You may have been the smartest girl at Stars Hollow...
但这里与Stars Hollow不一样
but this is a different place.
压力更大 要求更严格…
Pressures are greater, the rules are stricter...
期望值也更高
and the expectations are higher.
如果你能通过…
If you make it through...
你会获得最好的培训
you'll have received one of the finest educations one can get.
你也就没有理由不去实现自己的目标
And there should be no reason why you should not achieve all your goals.
然而 如果你起步晚…
However, since you are starting late...
并且不习惯如此高♥强♥度的竞争环境…
and are not used to this highly competitive atmosphere...
你就很容易失败
there is a good chance you will fail.
这没什么 失败就是生活的一部分
That is fine. Failure is a part of life.
但在Chilton不是
But not a part of Chilton.
懂了吗?
Understand?
所以你喜欢龙虾泡芙?
So, you liked the lobster puffs?
把这个拿去给走廊对面行政办公室的James小姐
Take this to Miss James in the administration office across the hall.
嗨 我在找James小姐
Hi, I'm looking for Miss James.
- 叫什么名字? - Lorelai Gilmore
- Name? - Lorelai Gilmore.
- 但通常叫我Rory - 把这个填好
- But I go by Rory. - Fill this out, please.
- 好了? - 闭嘴
- Well? - Shut up.
搞快点 有蜘蛛
Hurry please. Spiders.
- Lorelai Gilmore - 真够贱的名字
- Lorelai Gilmore. - Nice stripper name.
- 原来在Stars Hollow高级中学 - 那在哪里?
- Formerly of Stars Hollow High School. - Where's that?
往西走 在干草堆旁往左拐 再跟着母牛走
Drive west, make a left at the haystacks, and follow the cows.
南部小鸡
A Dixie chick.
从不旷课 平均成绩4.0
Perfect attendance, 4.0 grade point average.
臭虫 烂泥 树枝
Bugs, dirt, twigs.
她主修新闻学
She's a Journalism major.
那意思时她要加入校报
That means she's going out for the school paper.
没必要
Not necessarily.
她这里有封推荐信
She's got a thousand recommendations in here.
受大人们喜欢 会去办校报
Popular with the adults. Going out for the school paper.
你不能闭嘴吗?你不知道的
Will you stop? You don't know that.
- 有东西在咬我 - 安静
- Something's biting me. - Quiet.
我讨厌自然课
I hate nature.
她赶不上的 她落后我们一个月
She'll never catch up. She's a month behind.
- 你可以辅♥导♥她 像个大姐姐一样 - 你真有意思
- You can tutor her. Be like a big sister. - You're funny.
够了 蜥蜴 再见
Okay, lizard, goodbye.
为什么他们让这些多余的人进来?
Why are they letting these extra people in?
他们只会占据地盘和捣乱
They just take up space and screw up the curve.
我们这里不需要任何新人
We don't need any new kids here.
太迟了
Too late.
这里是餐厅、科技馆、剧院
Here's the dining room, the science hall, and the theater.
这是你的存物箱号♥ 这是你的日程表 拿着这份地图
Here's your locker number, here's your schedule, take this map.
这是校规和Chilton的诚信守则
Here's the rules of the school and the Chilton Honor Code.
这些是校歌♥歌♥词 必须得牢记
Here are the words to the school song which must be recited upon demand.
任何时间 任何地点都可能会检查
This can happen any place, any time.
如果你用拉丁文唱 你会获得额外的学分 还有什么问题吗?
If you do it in Latin, you get extra credit. Do you have any questions?
- 目前没有 - 如果有的话 提前预约…
- Not at the moment. - Lf you do, make an appointment...
你的辅♥导♥老师Winters先生
to see your guidance counselor, Mr. Winters.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表