剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
You use ketchup?
- 你也要取笑我妈妈吗? - 对不起
- You gonna make fun of my mother, too? - Sorry.
我的酪可福会和这道菜很配的
My Roquefort puffs would complement that dish quite well.
- 它就这样很好 谢谢 - 算了
- It's fine on its own. Thank you. - Right.
好 放一些在盘子里
Okay, toss some on the plate.
我能摆个好看的图案吗? 也许做成几层?
Can I make a pretty design? Maybe make some layers?
好 继续把它们放在盘子里 明白了
Right. Tossing them on. Got it.
你们在哪儿看到Rory了吗?
Have you guys seen Rory anywhere?
- 是的 我想她刚才朝那边走了 - 好的 谢谢
- Yeah, I think she headed that way. - Okay, thanks.
不好意思 女士?
Excuse me, ma'am?
哦 这不是怪人Kirk
Well, if it isn't Kirk the Jerk.
我想为昨天店里发生的事道歉
I want to apologize for what happened at the store yesterday.
我听着
I'm listening.
我没意识到你是Patty小姐
I wasn't aware you were the Miss Patty.
老板告诉我 你是我们最好的顾客之一...
The owner tells me you're one of our best customers...
你可以把任何你想要吃的东西 放进嘴里
and that you can put anything in that mouth that you want.
这是他说的 我本来可以改写的
Those were his words. I could have paraphrased.
别流汗了 把毛孔都关上吧 Kirky 我总是原谅别人
Stop sweating and close your pores, Kirky. I always forgive.
- 谢谢 - 就一次
- Thank you. - Once.
- Babbette - 嗨 甜心
- Babbette. - Hello, sugar.
- 你需要什么吗? - 不用 我很好 我在找Rory
- Can I get you something? - No, I'm fine. I'm looking for Rory.
- 我想她应该在浴室里 - 谢谢
- I think she might be in the bathroom. - Thanks.
- 需要我帮你什么吗? - 不用
- Can I help you with something? - No.
我想要把有的东西打包
I thought I'd just get some of this stuff packed away.
真像是"娃娃谷"的小猫版本的场景
It's like a scene from the kitty version of Valley of the Dolls.
是的 直到你看了药柜...
Yeah, you never realize how old they actually are...
你才会意识到他们有多老
till you look in the medicine cabinet.
这些是治他的恶丝虫
These were for her heartworms.
甲状腺 肾...
For her thyroid, her kidneys...
吃药过敏发的皮疹的...
for the rash she got from taking these...
这些是吃过治皮疹的药后 引起痉挛的时候吃的
and these were for the tics she developed from taking the stuff for the rash.
这些是... 这些是我的
And these are... These are mine.
该死 我会想那只大猫的
Damn. I'm gonna miss that old broad.
我知道
I know.
你知道 我不知道现在该拿自己怎么办了
You know, I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself now.
你活着是为了照顾你的子女
You live to take care of your kids.
我知道 亲爱的 你给了她你拥有的一切
I know, sweetie, but you gave her everything you had.
她刚来的时候 多小啊 可以睡在我的鞋子里
She was so tiny when I got her, she could sleep in my shoe.
有一天 我无意中发现一顶我给Rory做的帽子
The other day, I came across a hat that I made for Rory.
- 真像是洋娃娃的帽子 - 他们长得太快了
- It was like a doll hat. - They grow up so fast.
然后他们就可以穿你的衣服了
And then they take your clothes.
我想 最终当你不用忙着照顾别人时
I guess, eventually, you have to move on.
你还得继续活下去
Figure out what your life is gonna be...
想清楚你的生活将会是怎么样的...
when you're not busy taking care of somebody else.
哇 看看这个地方 连一个干净的杯子都看不到
Jeez, look at this place. Not a clean glass in sight.
我来帮你
Let me help you with that.
这儿 宝贝儿 坐在上面
Here, sugar, use this.
Morey 帮我时就坐在这儿
Morey sits on it when he helps me.
- Morey 在这儿过得怎么样? - 很好
- How does Morey get around in here? - Just fine.
他第一年来的时候 得了几次脑震荡
He had a couple of concussions his first year here.
但是他从未抱怨
But he never complains.
他真是最好的人
He's just the best thing.
不知道没有他我该怎么办
Don't know what I'd do without him.
你说没有他 是什么意思?
What do you mean without him?
我几周前看了Oprah (OprahWinfrey的脱口秀节目)...
I saw on Oprah a few weeks ago...
她专访了失去了小孩的夫妇
she had on couples who lost a child.
大多数婚姻都因为失去孩子的伤痛 而破裂了
Most of the marriages went belly up for the pain of it all.
尽管他们爱着对方
Even though they loved each other.
Babbette 那不会发生在你身上的
Babbette, that is not gonna happen to you.
我从未想过有男人会要我
I never thought a man would ever even want me.
我明白那种感受
I know the feeling.
拜托 你那样的屁♥股♥ 让我喘口气吧
Please, with that ass? Give me a break.
我是说 不只因为我的屁♥股♥而要我的
I mean, want me for more than my ass.
而是因为我 我的全部
For me. The whole package.
- 讨厌的神经衰弱还有全部 - 你会找到他的
- Annoying neuroses and all. - You'll find him.
甚至有可能是开野马车离开这儿的那个人
It might even be that stud that drove out of here in that Mustang.
- 你看到他了? - 是的
- Did you see him? - Yes.
- 下巴长得多好 - 没错 他的下巴是不错
- What a jaw. - Right. He's got a great jaw.
- 他在床上怎么样? - 我还没和他约会过呢
- How is he in the sack? - I haven't gone out with him yet.
做了之后告诉我他怎么样?
Will you tell me how he is when you do?
事后抽烟的时候我会打电♥话♥告诉你的
I'll call you during the cigarette.
那是Cinnamon的歌♥
That's Cinnamon's song.
- 我哪儿都找不到Rory - 我敢说她就在附近
- I can't find Rory anywhere. - I'm sure she's around.
Max 因为约会到了在我家门口接我 我完全忘记了约会的事情 她看到他了
Max showed up for the date I forgot about, and she saw him.
- 你还没告诉她 - 没有
- You haven't told her. - No.
- 糟糕 - 别再说糟糕
- Oops. - Stop with the oops.
好的 别慌 没什么大不了的
Okay, calm down. It's not that big of a deal.
她的老师出现在门廊来载她母亲去约会
Her teacher showed up on her porch to take out her mother.
她会理解的 你疯了 她知道的
She'll understand. You're crazy. She knows that.
- 安慰的够多了 Sookie - 抱歉
- Enough of the comforting, Sookie. - Sorry.
天哪 你吓到我了
Jeez, you scared me.
嗯 我只是想来道歉
Yeah, look, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.
- 为什么道歉? - 最近我一直打扰你
- For what? - I've been kind of bugging you lately.
我以为你可能喜欢我 但是很明显你对我没有兴趣
I thought you maybe liked me, but it's obvious that you're not interested.
所以我只想说我明白了
So I just wanted to say that I get it.
我再也不会烦你了
And I'm not gonna bother you anymore.
等等!
Wait!
我有兴趣
I am interested.
- 有兴趣? - 是的
- You are? - Yes.
我得走了
I got to go.
终于找到你了 我到处找你
Finally. I've been looking everywhere for you.
- 你找到我了 - 我要给你解释一些事情
- You found me. - I have some explaining to do.
所以坐在小椅子上 我马上就开始说
So sit down in that tiny chair. I'm gonna do it right now.
门廊上那个男的是你的老师
That man on the porch was your teacher.
妈妈 在学校我是有点落后...
Mom, I'm a little behind in school...
但是不至于落后到不知道 老师是谁 那又怎么样?
but not so behind that I don't know who the teacher is. So?
他和我准备一起出去玩
He and I were going to sort of hang out together.
- 约会 - 不是
- On a date. - No.
对于外行来说看上去像是约会
On something that could appear like a date to the untrained eye.
- 你女儿看来呢? - 是约会
- And to your daughter's eye? - It was a date.
- 你和他约会多久了? - 没有过 这是第一次
- How long have you been dating him? - This was gonna be the first time.
你准备什么时候告诉我 你的婚礼上?
When were you planning to tell me? On your wedding?
不 至少也在婚礼前的排演宴会上
No, by the rehearsal dinner at least.
- 他是我的老师 - 我知道
- He's my teacher. - I know.
他每天在小教室里...
He teaches me things every day...
教我和其他很多小孩...
in a small classroom with a lot of other kids...
他们知道这件事后可不会和我击掌 表示祝贺
who won't be high-fiving me when they find this out.
我知道 我告诉过他 这是我担忧的其中一件事
I know. I told him this was one of the things I was concerned about.
- 然后呢? - 然后他认为我们可以很小心
- And? - And he thought we could be discreet.
- 难以置信! - 你疯了吗?
- Unbelievable! - Are you mad?
- 是的 - 对
- Yes. - Right.
- 因为我正和约会? - 因为你对我说谎
- Because I'm dating him? - Because you lied to me.
- 我对你隐瞒了事实 - 我本应该知道的事实
- I kept information from you. - Information that I should have had.
它最终也会像伊朗门事件 那样真♥相♥大白的 (美国里根政♥府♥出♥售♥武器给伊朗 并将部分军售得款用来援助尼加拉瓜反政♥府♥军)
It would've come out eventually like the Iran-Contra Scandal.
- 那么你是Oliver North? (当年伊朗门的主角 里根总统的替罪羊) - 不 我是 Fawn Hall (Oliver North妨碍司法♥正♥义的同谋)
- So you're Oliver North. - No, I'm Fawn Hall.
- 妈妈 - 她更漂亮些
- Mom. - She was much prettier.
我不敢相信你居然没告诉我这些 为什么不能告诉我?
I can't believe that you didn't tell me about this. Why wouldn't you tell me?
因为我以为你会没法接受 谢天谢地我错了
'Cause I thought you were going to take it bad. Thank God I was wrong.
好了 听我说 我很抱歉 我保证不会和他约会了
Okay. Listen, I'm sorry. I won't date him. I promise.
我没说你不能和他约会
I'm not saying that you can't date him.
只是... 这样太奇怪了
It's just... This is weird.
我是说 世界上的男人千千万...
I mean, there are a million guys in this world...
你最后和Medina先生在一起
and you end up with Mr. Medina.
你认为我没看到古怪因素吗?
You think I don't get the weirdness factor?
相信我 我最不愿意做的就是和你的老师约会
Believe me, the last thing I intended to do was date your teacher.
- 我信你 - 我真得很喜欢他 Rory 我情不自禁
- I believe you. - I really like him, Rory. I can't help it.
我好久没感觉像这样了
It's been a long time since I've felt like this.
你无法控制会被谁吸引
You can't always control who you're attracted to.
Angelina Jolie和Billy Bob Thornton 的结合真的证明了这一点
The Angelina Jolie-Billy Bob Thornton thing really proves that.
我想你现在也许不明白 但是有一天你会明白的
I know you don't understand this now, but you will someday.
你会遇到很棒的人 他会迷得你昏头转向...
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表