剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- Hello? - Lorelai, what is your work schedule?
- 干嘛问这个? - 我想去购物
- Why? - I want to go shopping.
- 和我一起去? - 我认为这是不言而喻的啊
- With me? - I think that goes without saying.
- 只有你这么认为 - 我想去买♥♥Rory的生日礼物
- Only in your world. - I want to get Rory a birthday present.
我向你保证 无论你给她买♥♥什么她都会喜欢的
I'm sure whatever you get her, she'll love.
我想给她买♥♥点特别的东西
I want to get her something special.
买♥♥她真正想要的东西 买♥♥你可能会买♥♥给她的东西
Something that you would get her.
好吧 那你就给她买♥♥那个钟吧
Okay, fine. You can get her the bong then.
我不是在开玩笑 我很少见到这女孩 我们一周才谈一次
This isn't funny. I hardly see the girl. We only get to talk at dinner once a week.
而且谈的都是关于学校啊 Jane啊什么的
And then it's all about school, and Jane.
她叫Lane 妈妈
Lane, Mom.
我觉得你会让我进入一次你的秘密圈子...
I thought you might let me into your secret club just this one time...
然后帮我给她买♥♥个生日礼物的
and help me buy her something for her birthday.
- 你是认真的吗? - 在你眼里 我不是通常都是认真的吗?
- You're serious? - According to you, I'm always serious.
- 好吧 - 真的
- Okay? - Okay.
那太棒了
Well, good.
我们明天3点在Damion那儿见
I'll meet you at Damion's, tomorrow at 3:00.
好
Okay.
- 穿上... - 别说了 妈
- And dress... - Don't finish that sentence, Mom.
- 明天见 - 好
- I'll see you tomorrow. - Attagirl.
- 又怎么了 Tristan? - 我只是想祝你生日快乐
- What, Tristan? - I wanted to say, "Happy birthday."
- 今天不是我的生日啊 - 我知道 但会到的
- It's not my birthday. - No, but it will be.
"星期五早上4:03 lorelai..."
"On Friday at 4:03 in the morning, Lorelai..."
那是什么啊?
What is that?
还有谁接到了这个?
Who else got these?
我不知道 我想 全班都收到了吧
I don't know. Everyone in our class, I think.
我得走了
I have to go.
星期五见 生日女孩
I'll see you Friday, birthday girl.
那就是她
That's her.
我的父母逼着我去参加
My parents are making me go.
- 又是一个因为尽义务而去参加的晚会 - 我的生活遭透了
- Another obligation party. - My life stinks.
- 这看上去不可爱吗? - 是啊
- Isn't this lovely? - Oh, yeah.
我们一等她成为了英国女皇 我们就把这送给她
As soon as we have her crowned Queen of England, we'll give it to her.
- 你今天真的很好斗 - 热的天气对我就这影响
- You are so combative today. - Hot weather does that to me.
妈 看 这很棒
Mom, look. This is good.
那是什么啊?
What is that?
是个像吉他形状的包 这很棒
It's a purse shaped like a guitar. This is great.
- 好什么啊? - Rory会喜欢的
- Great for what? - For Rory.
- Rory用这包来干嘛? - 装些东西然后背上啊
- What would Rory do with this? - Put stuff in it and carry it.
- 在公共场所背? - 是啊
- In public? - Yes.
- 人们会怎么想啊? - 觉得她是个斧头杀人犯 一定的
- What would people think? - That she's an ax murderer, of course.
珍珠怎么样?
What about pearls?
珍珠?
Pearls?
双串珍珠项链配一件羊毛衫
A double string of pearls with a cashmere sweater set.
妈 她是个年轻的女孩 想想那些富有青春活力的东西
Mom, she's a young girl. Think of something young.
一支Motblanc牌的笔?
A Montblanc pen?
- 用来放在她律师事务所的桌上? - 她得写字
- To put on her desk at the law firm? - She needs to write.
不必用200美元的笔来些吧 不 她不需要这个
Not with a $200 pen, she doesn't.
噢 看这个
Oh, hey, look.
现在的日程计划本本真是可爱
These day planners are adorable.
你可以给她买♥♥这个带有美人鱼的时髦橡皮 她会很喜欢的
You could get her the funky eraser with the mermaid on it. She'll love that.
求你认真一点吧 我们在为Rory买♥♥东西
Please be serious. We're shopping for Rory.
不 妈妈 是我在为她买♥♥东西 你在为你想像中的孙女Barbara Hutton买♥♥东西
I'm shopping for her. You're shopping for an imaginary grandchild, Barbara Hutton.
我想给她买♥♥点很棒的东西
I want to get her something nice.
你向我寻求帮助 但你并不听我的
You asked for my help, but you're not listening.
你想让我给她买♥♥个备忘本和美人鱼橡皮
You wanted me to get her a Filofax and a mermaid eraser.
- 这是个建议 - 对
- It's one suggestion. - Yes.
好比那件有Farrah Fawcett头像的T恤
And the T-shirt with the Farrah Fawcett face.
他对于那些热衷于完美羽毛的人来说是个英雄
A hero to many who aspire to the perfect feather flip.
我不知道该怎么办了 我们走吧
I don't know how to do this. Let's just go.
不行 来吧 妈 你知道该怎么办的
No. Come on, Mom. You do know how to do this.
想想布丁
Think pudding.
布丁?
Pudding?
得了吧 你在向我寻求帮助啊
Come on, you asked for my help.
你已经在努力了 做了一点努力 不是很多 不要生气
You're reaching out. A little, not a lot. Don't get freaked.
- 但妈妈 布丁 - 你为什么一直提"布丁"?
- But, Mom, pudding. - Why do you keep saying "pudding"?
你就四处看看 然后找一样你觉得她会喜欢的东西
Just look around and pick up something you think she might like.
这个
Here.
这真的很好看
Now, that's really good.
- 真的吗? - 绝对
- Really? - Absolutely.
看上去像你在洗车点买♥♥的。
Looks like something you could buy at a car wash?
是啊 这也是它的魅力的一部分
Totally. That's half the charm.
- 噢 不行 这才12 - 比洗车贵6元
- Oh, no, it's only $12. - $6 more than a car wash.
12美元买♥♥的不算礼物
$12 is not a present.
12美元可以买♥♥很完美的礼物 妈 她会很喜欢这个的
$12 is a perfect present, Mom. She'll love that.
至少我也得再给她买♥♥围巾吧
Can I at least get her the pashmina also?
- 好吧 我买♥♥这个 - 不错的选择
- Fine, i'll get it. - Good choice.
它会发光
It lights up.
她还没来
She's not here yet.
好吧 在她回来之前你得招待我了
All right. You'll have to entertain me until she arrives.
好 汉堡男孩 跳舞吧
Okay, burger boy, dance.
- 你愿意嫁给我吗? - 什么?
- Will you marry me? - What?
我只是在找一种能让你闭嘴的方法。
Just looking for something to shut you up.
你最好对我好一点 否则我就不邀请你...
Better be nice to me, or I'm not inviting you...
去参加Rory Gilmore的生日晚宴了
to Rory Gilmore's birthday celebration this Saturday night.
你不必邀请我去 你知道的
You don't have to ask me, you know.
我知道 但是如果你能来的话我会很开心
I know. But I would like you to come.
-真的吗? -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 好吧 我会考虑去的 - 7:00开始 别来晚了
- Okay, i'll see. - 7:00. Don't be late.
噢 脸色不好看啊
Wow, nice face you got on there.
- 来杯咖啡 - 不愉快的一天?
- Coffee. - Bad day?
我现在说"太糟"说得太多了 现在都 无法表达我的心情了
I've now used the word "suck" so much that it's lost all meaning to me.
也许这个能让你高兴起来
Maybe this will cheer you up.
- 那是什么? - 你看
- What? - You'll see.
- 那是什么啊? - 这些是我们聚会要穿的礼服
- What is that? - These are our party dresses.
那是万圣节聚会吗?
So it's a Halloween party?
听我说 呃 今天我和你姥姥去逛街...
Listen, you. So I'm shopping today with your grandmother...
我整整三小时都在问她 "这些是你卖♥♥给谁的?"
and it's a whole three hours of, "Who are you buying that for, Mom?"
"你没见过Rory吗?" 然后 最终 她听了我的话
"Have you met Rory?" And then finally I talked and she listened.
她最后买♥♥了一样我觉得你会喜欢的东西
She wound up getting you something I think you're gonna like.
- 真的吗? - 是啊 真的
- Really? - Yes, really.
然后她坚持要给我们买♥♥这些礼服
And she insisted on buying us these dresses.
但我想我会把这些礼服改得好看些的
But I think I can do something to make them better.
我从没看过你在跟姥姥度过了一天后 还能这么愉快
I've never seen you so cheery after spending time with Grandma.
我们在一起而最后没有以吵架告终 已经过了很久了
It's been a long time since we got together and didn't end up fighting.
这真的很棒 虽然不是很好玩
It was refreshing. It wasn't exactly fun...
但是至少我见她以后不像以前一样眼角刺痛
but I didn't get that shooting pain in my eye like I usually do.
- 那太好了 - 是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
我听说你星期六要举♥行♥生日聚会
So I hear you're having a party Saturday.
对 妈妈最喜欢到处说
Yeah. Mom's famous for her blowouts.
- 最棒的是她八岁的生日聚会 - 是啊 那是很棒。
- The best one was her eighth birthday. - Yeah, that was good.
- 警♥察♥让我们停下来 - 他们叫停了一个8岁女孩的生日聚会
- The cops shut us down. - Shut down an 8-year-old's birthday party?
他们逮捕了那个小丑
And arrested the clown.
我不想再听这个了
I don't want to hear any more of this.
来吧 告诉我今天为什么不高兴?
So now tell me, why Miss Lemonhead today?
没什么 我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
我的法语测验本应得A的 我只得了A-
I just got an A-minus on a French test that I should have gotten an A on.
亲爱的 A-已经很棒了
Honey, an A-minus is awesome.
对啊 很好
Yeah, it's fine.
让我想想看
Let me see.
也许我们该利用一下薄纱的东西
Maybe we should really embrace the whole tulle thing.
扮成现代的灰姑娘 你觉得呢?
Go totally modern Cinderella. What do you think?
这是你的生日啊
It's your birthday.
是啊 我真幸运
Yeah, lucky me.
生日快乐 小女孩
Happy birthday, little girl.
我真不敢相信你这么快就长这么大了
I can't believe how fast you're growing up.
真的吗?
Really?
- 感觉我长的好慢 - 相信我 真的很快
- Feels slow. - Trust me, it's fast.
- 目前你觉得你的生活怎么样? - 我觉得还不错
- What do you think of your life so far? - I think it's pretty good.
没有抱怨吗?
Any complaints?
我希望屋里不要这么潮湿
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表