剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Thank you.
您好 是Rusty吗? 很好
Hello, Rusty? Great.
听着 我的冰箱会发出一种很怪的声音
Listen, my fridge is making this weird sound.
就像一个高调音 你知道那是个什么音吧 Jerry还在那边吗?
It's a high-pitched... You know what, is Jerry still there?
好的 让他学下那个声音给你听听 他知道的
Okay, have him make the sound. He knows it.
我等着
I'll wait.
我知道 听起来就是很不好
I know. It does sound bad.
好的 这样吧
Okay, here is the deal.
明天早上八点到九点之间你派人过来帮我修
You will send someone out here tomorrow between 8:00 and 9:00.
因为我还要去上班 所以我不能花上四个小时来等你们出现
Because I work and can't wait four hours for one of you guys to show up.
很好 再见
Great. Goodbye.
- 那么 他们明天过来修吗? - 不是 星期一 3点到8点之间
- So, are they coming tomorrow? - Nope. Monday, between 3:00 and 8:00.
- 我真没用 - 不好意思
- I'm completely useless. - I'm sorry.
上帝啊 看看这个地方 像猪圈一样
God, look at this place. It's a sty.
现在我很烦躁 烦躁又没用
Now I'm crabby. I'm crabby and useless.
该死的冰箱 该死的冰箱修理工
Stupid fridge! Stupid fridge guys.
我讨厌我的生活
I hate my life.
有人吗?
Hello.
上帝 你怎么会在这里 哎呀 吓了我一跳
God, quite an entrance. Jeez, my heart.
Rory没在这里
Rory's not here.
不不 我知道 我来是为了拿我两个星期前买♥♥的那把椅子的
No, I know. I came to pick up that rocker that I bought a couple weeks ago.
- 是6个星期前 - 是3的2倍 那就是6
- Six weeks ago. - That's a couple times three. That's six.
玩个数字游戏先
Math humor.
虽然这里蛮拥挤的不过感觉还不错
It's not big with many people. Don't feel bad.
- 这里又不是一个仓库 - 我知道啊 不好意思
- This is not a storage facility. - I know. I'm sorry.
这只是个家具店而已
This is a furniture store.
我们把家具进过来然后客人们把它买♥♥走
Furniture comes in, people buy, then it goes out.
当然除了Lorelai Gilmore来买♥♥的时候 她的家具都在这放了6个星期
Except when Lorelai Gilmore buys. Then furniture stays here for six weeks.
- 要不我付你点额外的保管费? - 我不需要你付我额外的钱
- How about I pay you extra? - I don't want you to pay extra.
我只希望你快点拿走你当初买♥♥的东西就好了 在这里
I want you to pick up the thing you paid for in the first place. Here.
- 我记得没这么大吧 - 已经放了6个礼拜了 也许它长大了
- I remember it smaller. - It's been six weeks. Maybe it grew.
好的 真的 再一次和你说声对不起 最近真的很忙
Right. Once again, I'm really sorry. I've been very busy.
也许你该抽点空出来 然后你也有时间来拿你的椅子了
Maybe you should be less busy. Then you can remember to pick up chairs.
是啊 没错 玫瑰花香 明白
Right. Absolutely. Smell a rose, got it.
并且你也能够有空好好管管你的女儿 别到处和男孩子去接吻了
And then you could keep your daughter from running around kissing boys.
- 什么? - 你知道Lane她还小 很容易受影响的
- What? - Lane is a young, impressionable girl.
她根本就没必要去听你女儿关于接吻的故事
She doesn't need to hear about your daughter's kissing.
油漆桶的盖子盖好了吗? 因为我感觉你有点不正常
Are the lids tight on the paint remover? Because you're sounding loopy to me.
不正常? 怎么不正常?
Loopy? What's loopy?
- Rory根本就没去和任何人接吻 - 是的 她有的
- Rory's not kissing anybody. - Yes, she is.
她来这里然后告诉Lane她和一个男在杂货店接吻了
She came in here and told Lane she kissed a boy in the grocery store.
就是我们经常去买♥♥食物的那个杂货店呀
The grocery store, where we buy our food.
这简直太
This does not make any...
- 她和一个男的在杂货店里接吻? - 是的
- She kissed the boy in the grocery store? - Yes.
和那个在杂货店的男孩 接吻 接吻 接吻
The boy in the grocery store. Kiss.
对不起 我都不知道这些
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
她没告诉我这些
She didn't tell me.
我得走了
I have to go.
你又忘了你的椅子了
You left your chair!
好吧 只一次哦
Okay, just one more time.
这个故事我已经讲了一个小时了 这不是下流的故事
I have been telling you this story for an hour. It doesn't get dirty.
我情不自禁 我着魔了 我完全是因你而活了
I can't help it. I'm obsessed. I'm totally living vicariously through you.
为什么? 你上星期不是也刚被亲过吗
Why? You got kissed last weekend.
还记得吗?你告诉过我的 那个你♥爸♥妈让你去相亲的男孩
Remember? You told me. That guy your parents set you up with.
开"林肯大♥陆♥"车的那个 他叫什么来着?
The one with the Lincoln Continental. What's his name?
- Patrick Cho - 没错
- Patrick Cho. - Okay.
让我们来做个简单的对比吧
Let's do a little compare and contrast here.
你是被一个聪明的 酷酷的 性感的又是你真心喜欢的男孩亲了嘴的
You get kissed on the mouth by a cute, cool, sexy guy you really like...
而我只是被一个主修神学的人亲了下额头罢了
and I get kissed on the forehead by a Theology major...
他那家伙整天只穿件夹克衫 而且固执地认为摇滚会导致吸毒
in a Members Only jacket who truly believes rock music leads to hard drugs.
很公平 你可以靠我过活
Fair enough. You can live through me.
不过你要知道我对我所做的也一无所知哦
But remember that I have no idea what I'm doing.
我明白 所以我才这么辛苦地为我们两个在收集信息
I'm aware of that. That's why I've been diligently gathering information for us.
- 关于什么的信息啊? - 让我想想
- What kind of information? - Let's see.
- Dean是从芝加哥来的 这你知道 - 恩
- Dean's from Chicago, which you know. - I do.
他喜欢听Nick Drake Liz Phair 还有Sugarplastic的歌♥
He likes Nick Drake, Liz Phair, and The Sugarplastic.
- 而且他吃了胡桃之后会严重过敏 - 不能碰胡桃 明白了
- And he's deathly allergic to walnuts. - Walnuts bad, got it.
- 他在芝加哥曾有个女朋友 - 女朋友?
- Now, he had a girlfriend in Chicago. - A girlfriend?
她叫Beth 他们拍拖了一年 但在他来这之前和平分手了
Her name's Beth. They went out for a year, but split amicably before he left.
她现在正在和他的堂弟约会呢
Now she's dating his cousin...
不过他倒没觉得很诧异 因为他知道他们不是真正喜欢对方的
but he doesn't feel weird, 'cause he doesn't think they were in love.
- Beth - 不用担心这个
- Beth. - I wouldn't worry about it.
你是怎么得到这些消息的?
How'd you get all this information?
从他的好朋友那呗 顺便说下 那人真的好酷好帅
Through his best friend, who, by the way, is really cool.
所以什么时候等你和Dean在一起了 能不能帮我介绍下Todd啊?
So once you get settled with Dean, could you ask him about Todd?
那当然
Absolutely.
那么 那个Beth?
So, Beth?
真讨厌这个Beth的名字 这实在是 Beth
I hate the name Beth. It's so... Beth.
并且Todd说了Dean他除了谈论你别的都不谈
Todd also said that Dean hasn't been able to talk about anything but you...
已经好几个星期了呢
for weeks.
别这样哦 你又让我想起了Patrick Cho他也这么做的
Stop it. You're giving me Patrick Cho flashbacks.
Luke 你这里的食物实在是太美味了
Luke, the food here is lovely.
不过你知道怎么样才能更美味吗?
But you know what would make it better?
让我想想看 加些庆祝秋季丰收节的装饰品?
Let me guess. Some Autumn Festival decorations?
美食要在舒适的环境里享用才是真正的美食 是吧?
Food without ambience isn't really food, is it?
还要点冰茶吗 Patty?
More iced tea, Patty?
不了 谢谢 在这里喝茶太闷了
No, thank you. It's too depressing in here for tea.
你应该知道Taylor简直就是个疯子 对吗?
You realize Taylor's a head case, right?
是的 但至少他看重节日
Yes, but at least he's a festive one.
还是好好吃东西吧
Just eat.
要咖啡吗?
Coffee?
拜托 你不会也在对我生气吧?
Come on, are you mad at me, too?
一个男人不能自己选择是不是要在墙上 挂一幅又肥又蠢的鸟的画吗?
A man can't choose whether he wants a picture of a fat, stupid bird on his wall?
这就是威吓那些圣地朝圣者先来这里
That's the reason the Pilgrims came here in the first place.
我并没有责怪你 我刚只是没听到你在讲话
I wasn't snubbing you. I didn't hear you.
好了 现在我在听你说了
Now, I'm concerned about you.
不好意思 只是最近老被人迫♥害♥
Sorry, just feeling a little persecuted lately.
- 要咖啡吗? - 谢谢
- Coffee? - Please.
- 你没事吧? - 我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
- 你看起来却不是很好 - 谢谢
- You don't look fine. - Thank you.
- 我是说你有心事 - 我正出神呢
- I meant you look concerned. - I'm preoccupied.
- 你看起来有心事 - 我没有
- You look concerned. - I'm not.
好啦 你就看吧
Fine. You just look it.
你看 要是在这弄点装饰看起来就更好了
You know, some streamers would look great here.
- 好了 我没事儿了 - 谢谢
- Okay, I'm done. - Thank you.
不好意思哦
Sorry.
留着对那些印地安人说抱歉吧
Save your apologies for the Indians.
大家今天都怀着一份感激之情 那个丰饶之角已经装饰好了
People are really in a giving mood today. The horn of plenty is packed.
真不错 你要点咖啡吗?
That's great. Do you want some coffee?
不了 我在你这喝点就好了 我马上得回去的
No, I'll just have a sip of yours. I have to get right back.
真的吗?我原以为今天我们可以一起吃中饭的
Really? I thought we were having lunch today.
我不能了 我们还缺一个圣地朝拜者呢 我只有一会儿的时间
I can't. We're one Pilgrim short. I only have a couple minutes.
- 你最近真的很忙啊 - 是的哦
- You've been really busy lately. - Yeah.
我想或许是年末繁忙期吧
I guess it's that end-of-the-year rush.
我想 我们已经很久没有坐下来好好聊聊天了哦
I mean, we haven't even really talked in a couple of days.
你想聊些什么呢?
What do you want to talk about?
我也不知道 随便什么都可以啊
I don't know. Anything.
好啊 你有没有读过报纸上那则
Okay. Did you read that article in the newspaper...
关于北极冰川融化的新闻?
about the polar ice caps melting?
当然 很大的新闻啊
Yeah. Big deal.
- 好吧 那你找个话题 - 好的 好极了
- Fine, you pick the subject. - Okay, great.
我那天还看了"General Hospital"呢
I was watching General Hospital the other day...
来了个新的Lucky
and they have a new Lucky.
原来那个Lucky用真名字去演别的了
The old Lucky went to play something with a real name.
而且 原来这个Lucky有个女朋友叫Liz
So, the old Lucky had this girlfriend, Liz...
以为他在那次火灾中就死了
who thought that he died in a fire.
所以他们把这个新的Lucky带过去
Then they bring on this new Lucky...
说到"这不是过去那个Lucky"
and you're like, "That's not the old Lucky"...
因为这个新的Lucky的发型更酷哦
because the new Lucky has more hair gel issues.
不过 Liz还是对那次根本没有发生的事故表现得很难过
Still, Liz was so upset about his supposed death...
你知道吗 你肯定等不及要看他们接吻这一段了哦
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表