剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Good morning, sleeping beauty.
Rachel觉得我看上去有点累
Rachel thought I looked a little tired.
- 嗯,你需要休息一下 - 我想也是
- No, it's good. You need a little break. - I guess.
你是需要
You do.
她看起来在这里挺适应的
She seems pretty comfortable here?
她适应能力很强,这是她的一种特长
She always could just fit in places, you know. It's a talent of hers.
- 她穿你的围裙很好看 - 是啊,给你来点什么?
- She looks good in your apron. - Yeah, can I get you anything?
- 你能做那种碎巧克力饼吗?
Do you think you can make those crazy chocolate chip pancakes...
要放N多巧克力
and go extra heavy on the chocolate?
- 可以啊,有什么特别的原因吗?
Yeah, sure. Any special occasion?
- Dean跟Rory分手了 - 什么!
- Dean broke up with Rory. - What?
- 小声点,她不想让任何人知道
Quiet. She doesn't want anybody to know.
我早就知道,那个小子不是好人
I knew it. I knew that kid was trouble.
嗯,你早就知道。巧克力饼,请吧
Yes, you did. You knew it. Pancakes, please.
他脑子有问题
God, he's got a nerve.
他怎么想的? 他比Rory还好?
What does he think? He's gonna do better than Rory?
他疯了吗?好,不说了
Is he crazy? Jeez. All right, forget it.
再会,拜拜,别了,走好... (西班牙语,意思都是“再见”)
Good riddance, adios, bienvenidos, hasta la vista.
我们能走出小小世界, 来点吃的吗?
Could we get off the Small World ride and get cooking?
- 她怎么样了? - 她被初恋男友甩了
- How is she? - She's been dumped by her first boyfriend.
- 伙计,我发誓我真想...
Man, I swear I would love to...
OK,我会在饼上再加点奶昔
Okay, I'm gonna put some whipped cream on the pancakes, too.
谢谢你 Luke
Thank you, Luke.
- 只字不提,OK? - 没问题
- Not a word, okay? - I got it.
我从来没喜欢过他 我连他长什么样也不知道
I never liked him. I don't know exactly what it was.
不管是他的额头的样子...
Something about the shape of his forehead...
他的海拔,还是塌下来的发型
or his height or the floppy hairstyle.
实际上现在想想 觉得他头发是塌下来的
Actually, on reflection, I think it was the floppy hairstyle.
早上好,Kirk
Good morning, Kirk.
Lorelai,很抱歉我没能早点来
I want to express my apologies for not voicing my concerns...
表达我对那个塌头混♥蛋♥的憎恨之情 因为我...
about that floppy-haired jerk earlier, because if I had...
别!知道吗,你现在得离开
You know what, you need to leave now.
我不能走,除非你接受我的歉意
I cannot go until you accept my apology.
- 我接受你的歉意 - 好吧
- I accept your apology. - All right.
- 这种事不会再发生了 - 好
- It will not happen again. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝,你真的确定不要...
Honey, are you sure you don't want to...
- 别再说发泄 - 喝些咖啡,在吃东西前
- Do not say wallow. - Swallow your coffee before you eat?
- 我没事 - 但你要是能看看你的脸色
- I am fine. - But if you could see the look on your face.
跟你那时同Max分手时的表情一样的
It's the same look you had on your face when you broke up with Max.
发泄能帮你忘记他?
Did wallowing help you get over him?
我不是说发泄能帮你忘记Dean
I'm not saying wallowing will help you get over Dean.
只是一个步骤
It's part of the process.
现在是悲痛时期 发泄是其中一步,重要的一步
It's the mourning period. It's a step, an important step.
能帮你从某人情感中带出的只有时间
The only thing that'll get you over somebody is time.
你把Max忘掉花了多长时间?
How much time did it take you to get over Max?
- 不能十分确定 - 大约?
- I'm not sure exactly. - Approximately?
- 我没计算过 - 就给个大概数字
- I didn't clock it. - Ballpark figure?
- 一段时间 - 精确一点
- A while. - Be vaguer.
Rory,别这样
Rory, come on.
还要咖啡吗?巧克力饼马上就来
More coffee? Pancakes are coming right up.
- 还要什么吗? - 不要了,谢谢
- Anything else I can get you? - No, thanks.
我那里有草莓 你喜欢吃草莓的,对吗?
I've got some strawberries back there. You like strawberries, don't you?
- 我喜欢草莓但... - 我拿给你
- I like strawberries but... - I'm getting you strawberries.
- 你告诉他了,是吗? - 没有,Miss Patty说的
- You told him, didn't you? - No. Miss Patty did.
- 谁告诉Miss Patty的? - 我不知道,消息来源很广
- Who told Miss Patty? - I don't know, numerous sources.
- 站住 - 干吗?
- Stop right there. - What?
- 去哪里? - 买♥♥咖啡
- Where you going? - To get coffee.
- 错 - 啊?
- Wrong. - Excuse me.
- 你不能进去 - 你在说什么啊?
- You're not going in. - What are you saying?
转回去,臭小子
Turn around, bag boy.
- 你认真的吗? - 你看见我在笑了吗?
- Are you serious? - You see a smile on this face?
- 没,不过有什么不同? - 什么意思?
- No, but what's different about that? - What's that supposed to mean?
你不是镇上那种神经质的人吧
You're not exactly known as the town crackup.
你现在变聪明了?
So you're a smart guy now?
你干吗啊?
What the hell are you doing?
行使我不招待你的权利
Exercising my right not to serve you.
你说什么啊?我还没进去呢
What are you talking about? I'm not even inside yet.
- 让我走! - 你先走!
- Let go of me! - You first!
如果你告诉了Miss Patty 整个镇的人都会知道的
If you tell Miss Patty, everybody in town's gonna know.
大家都有自己的生活,有自己的问题
People have their own lives and problems.
我觉得你跟Dean分手的事 他们不会太放在心上的
I hardly think you and Dean breaking up is the main thing on their minds.
- 哦,天呐! - 怎么了?
- Oh, my God! - What?
哦,天呐!
Oh, my God.
住手!快分开!
Cut it out! Break it up!
你干吗?!
What are you doing?
停止!过来! 你想干吗?
Back off! Come here. What do you think you're doing?
- 他先开始的 - 开始干吗?
- He started it. - By doing what?
- 他要进来 - 你疯了吗!他才16岁!
- He was coming in. - Are you a lunatic! He's 16!
那我怎么做?
What was I supposed to do?
在马路正中打架,你真行!
Stand in the street and have a slap fight, of course.
过来
Come here.
- 你没事吧? - 没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
还好,我不知道Luke他怎么了 他通常都...
Good. I don't know what got into Luke. He's usually so...
我得走了
I have to go.
当然,再见
Sure. Bye.
- 给我进去!进去!现在! - 他先开始的
- Get inside now. Inside. Now! - He started it.
- 那张单子呢? - 什么?
- So where's that list? - What?
那张单子,我们今天得做很多事的
The list. We've got a lot to do today.
不然我明天早上6点
Otherwise I'll be dragging your butt...
又要把你从床上拖起来了
out of bed at 6:00 again tomorrow morning.
我们先做什么?
So where do we start?
我们需要一个肥皂盒放在厨房♥里
We need a soap dish for the kitchen.
啊,一个厨房♥用的肥皂盒
A kitchen soap dish.
很衰,不过管它呢,走吧
Quite decadent, but what the hell? Let's go.
- 今天咱们出门收获颇丰啊 - 嗯,是啊
- That was a very successful outing for us. - Yes, it was.
除了棕色外接电源线,都买♥♥齐了
We got everything except for the brown extension cord.
周二就会有了
Which will be in on Tuesday.
- 所以我认为这也算是买♥♥齐了 - 你开心吗?
- So I think that qualifies as a check, too. - Are you happy?
我喜欢事情做得出色,开心
I appreciate a job well done, yeah.
我等不及试试烤箱匹萨 看起来挺腻
I can't wait to try the toaster pizza. It looks so gross...
通常是垃圾食品的信♥号♥♥
which is usually the mark of a great junk food.
- Beefaroni(一种意大利菜) - 够了
- Beefaroni. - Enough said.
我去把新买♥♥的空气流通机插上
I'm gonna plug in my new wall air freshener.
等5分钟,然后到我房♥里来呼吸
Give me five minutes and then come sniff my room.
- 奶酪味,还是辣香肠味? - 随便
- Cheese or pepperoni? - Whatever.
两个都要,选得好
Both. Good choice.
甜心,我刚听说了 她在哪儿?可怜的小人儿
Sugar, I just heard. Where is she? Poor little thing.
- Rory,小可爱! - 过来
- Rory, sweetie! - Come on.
她在外面?
Is she outside?
Babbette,我谢谢你过来
Babbette, I appreciate you coming over like this...
可Rory现在真的不想谈
but Rory's not really in a talking mood just now.
- 可我能帮她! - 我知道
- But I can help! - I know.
我能教她如何摆脱不好的感情
I can tell her how to go through a lot of bad relationships...
- 最后得到真爱 - 这个建议很好
- to get to that really good one! - It's very good advice.
我还能告诉她我生活中出现的 那些可怕的男人
And I can tell her about all the horrible men I've known in my day.
绝对可怕的男人 我有一次从飞驰的车里被推下来
Really truly awful men. I was pushed out of a moving car once.
- 那是个生动的故事 - 让我来告诉她
- That's a peppy little anecdote. - Let me tell her.
我能让你告诉她故事的全部,但不是现在
I want you to tell her all that but just not right now.
她真的感觉很不好吗?
Is she really bad?
她会好起来的,真的
She'll be fine. Really.
- 他们错拿了我们的信 - 看
- They had some of our mail. - Look.
- “Madeline要开派对” - 我要去
- 'Madeline's having a party. ' - I'm going to go.
- 你要去Chilton的派对? - 对
- You're going to a Chilton party? - Yes, I am.
干吗不待在家里读“The Bell Jar”?(《钟型罩》, 讲述少女青春期困惑,被称为女版《麦田守望者》) 效果一样
Why don't you stay home and read The Bell Jar? Same effect.
今后的两年半我都要去那里读书
I'll be going to school there for the next two-and-a-half years.
表现得合群一点没什么不好 对吧?有什么不对?
It wouldn't kill me to be social. Right? What's wrong with that?
没什么
Nothing.
好,那就这样了
Okay, then it's settled.
- 能提个建议吗? - 说吧
- Can I make a suggestion? - Go ahead.
干吗不问问Lane想不想跟你一起去
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表