剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- Are you lying? - Through my teeth.
好姑娘
Good girl.
- Hello - Hi
- Hello. - Hi.
- 如果你不介意 我想... - 当然不 请坐
- Lf you don't mind, I think I need to just... - Sure. Sit, please.
- 他怎么样了? - 你知道 他...
- How is he? - You know, he's...
我不知道
I don't know.
很漂亮的领结
That's a nice tie.
是Brooks Brothers的
It's Brooks Brothers.
他整晚都觉得它不舒服
It was bothering him tonight.
我告诉他不要把它解下来 我希望他在客人前看上去漂亮
I told him not to loosen it. I wanted him to look nice for our guests.
所以他没有解下来
So he didn't.
然后...
And then...
护理人员在把他送往这里的路上解了下来
The paramedics took it off him on the way here.
我只是还没有把它放下
I just haven't been able to put it down yet.
我听上去一定很疯狂吧
I must sound crazy.
我一直留着我父亲的店 更他当初一样
I've kept my father's entire store just the way he left it.
- 真的吗? - 我把它改成了一家餐馆
- Really? - I turned it into a diner.
但是我一直把他所有的东西都保存在墙上 把他的照片留在办公室里
But I kept all his stuff on the walls, his pictures in the office.
即使是一些工具留下的痕迹
Even the Hardware sign.
我相信他会对你如此尊重 他一生的工作而感到欣慰
I'm sure he would've appreciated having his life's work being honored like that.
他一定会叫我傻瓜
He would have called me a damn fool.
我不知道Lorelai是怎样对你描述他父亲的
I don't know what Lorelai's told you about her father.
我甚至可以想象...
I can certainly imagine...
但是他的确是一个好人
But he's a very good man.
他为家庭所做的事一直是正确的
He always did the right thing for his family.
她就是这么告诉我的
That's what she told me.
你们俩之间到底发生了什么?
What exactly is going on between the two of you?
什么也没有
Nothing.
真的
Really.
我们只是朋友
We're friends, that's it.
你们两个真是傻瓜
You're idiots, the both of you.
- 你们来了 你们去哪儿了? - 找咖啡
- There you are. Where have you been? - Coffee hunt.
- 发生了什么? - 你母亲叫我傻瓜
- What's going on? - Your mother called me an idiot.
你很符合
You must've sucked up good.
我要去洗下脸
I'm gonna go wash my face.
那么你想要干什么呢?
So what you gonna do?
- ok 我只是想... - 我会一直呆在这儿的
- Okay, I'm just gonna... - I'll be here.
...我已经听了很长一段时间了 亲爱的 你怎么样?
...I've heard for such a long time. How are you doing, darling?
看来你还要在我们这儿呆一段时间
It looks like we're going to be stuck with you for a while longer.
这只是心绞痛的发作
It was just a touch of angina.
- 但是你必须要注意你的饮食 - 这很重要
- But you have to watch your diet. - That's gonna be important.
不能再吃红肉 高糖甜点
No more red meat, heavy desserts.
- 你必须按时锻炼 - 高尔夫球不算在内
- You're gonna have to exercise regularly. - Golf doesn't count.
他可以回家了吗?
Can he go home?
今天晚上他必须得留在这儿 仅是为了安全起见
We'd like to keep him overnight though, just to be sure.
- 但他已经好了 - 只要医生告诉他好了就行了
- But he's fine. - As long as he does what he's told, yes.
我听到了 一切都好了
I heard. Everything's okay.
是的 他们打算让他今晚留在这儿...
Yeah. They're gonna keep him overnight...
但是 他会好的
but he's gonna be fine.
好了 男人这时候...
Okay. See, here's where the guy...
应该给女孩儿他的手帕 但是我没有
is supposed to give the girl his handkerchief, but I don't have one.
而且我发现 这实施起来有点恶心 所以...
And plus, I find the practice a little revolting, so...
- 我很好 - 你确定吗?
- I'm okay. - You sure?
- 是的 - 那就好
- Yeah. - All right.
我帮你带来了这个
I got this for you.
- 你是在哪儿弄来的? - 护士休息室
- Where did you get that? - Nurses' lounge.
你知道吗? 你并不是唯一一个会调情的人
What? You're not the only one who can flirt.
那扇门开着
The door was open.
- 谢谢 - 还有什么我可以帮忙的吗?
- Thank you. - Anything else I can do?
- 你能把Rory送回家吗? - 当然可以
- Could you take Rory home? - Yeah, sure.
那你呢?
What about you?
我还想在这儿呆一会儿...
I'm gonna stick around here for a while...
确定所有事都解决了
and make sure everything's settled.
- 你带着她 我会把车开回来 - ok
- You take her, and I'll drive the jeep back. - Okay.
- 他会好的 - 对
- He's gonna be fine. - Yeah.
我觉得是那些金融报纸起作用了
I think it was those financial papers that really did the trick.
Luke会把你带回家 我还想在这儿呆一会儿
Luke's gonna take you home. I'm gonna hang out here for a while.
- 我也想留下 - 不 走吧 给Dean打个电♥话♥
- I'll stay, too. - No, go. Call Dean.
肉麻一会儿 然后花一小时来 讨论到底谁挂电♥话♥
Talk mushy and then spend an hour arguing over who's gonna hang up first.
- 你真恶心 - 晚些我会打电♥话♥给你
- You're gross. - I'll call you later.
ok 替我跟他说再见 告诉他我明天再来
Okay. Tell him goodbye for me, and tell him I'll come back tomorrow.
- 好 我会的 - 再见
- Okay, I will. - Bye.
快点走 眼睛直视前方
Walk fast and look straight ahead.
- 谢谢 - 我会给你打电♥话♥的
- Thanks. - I'll call you.
- 他睡着了 - 太好了
- He's almost asleep. - Good.
- Rory在哪儿? - 我让Luke带她回去了
- Where's Rory? - I sent her home with Luke.
那你呢?
What about you?
我要留下来 万一有人需要什么了
I thought I'd stick around in case anybody needed anything.
- 真的吗? - 我不是说你需要什么
- Really? - Not you.
你当然不会需要什么的
You obviously don't need anything.
但是这个医院的什么人可能会需要什么东西
But somebody somewhere in this hospital might need something...
我会帮助这个人
and I'm gonna be the person who gets it for them.
你想要去小卖♥♥部吃点什么吗?
Would you like to go to the cafeteria for something to eat?
好的 可能在小卖♥♥部里的什么人会需要帮助
Yes, maybe somebody in the cafeteria will need something.
Oh 老天
Oh, dear.
当他们看到我的时候会不会觉得很幸运?
And won't they feel lucky when they see me?
"当我需要的时候 你出现了" 这种感觉很不错
'I needed something, and there you were. ' It's gonna be a great moment.
- Hello - Hey 你父亲怎么样了?
- Hello. - Hey, how's your dad?
好多了
Better...
尽管他所没有肉排的生活不像生活了
though he says life is not life unless it includes a steak.
- 你怎么没和大家一起? - 我还有些事情要做
- How come you're not out with everyone? - I have some things to do.
- 好的 我有东西要送给你 - 为了什么?
- Right. Anyway, this is for you. - What's it for?
为了感谢你 为了圣诞节 不管为了什么
Just thank you, Christmas, whatever.
- 圣诞节还要两个星期 - 你一定要这样说吗?
- Christmas isn't for two weeks. - Do we really have to do this again?
我只是想...
I just thought, God forbid...
上帝保佑 如果那个出了什么状况 你可能需要一个备用的
something happens to that one, you might need a spare. Here.
看上去不对
Does that look wrong.
这样
There.
把灯关掉
Turn out the lights.
为了什么?这不是一个真正的游♥行♥ 只是一个预演
For what? It's not even the real procession. It's just the rehearsal.
所以? 这很漂亮
So? It's pretty.
他们为什么还要预演呢? 每年都是这么做的
Why do they need to rehearse it? It's the same thing every year.
快点Luke 求你了
Come on, Luke, please?
真的很难想象如果住在其他地方会怎么办
It's hard to imagine living somewhere else, isn't it?
谢谢你的帽子
Thanks for the hat.
不客气
You're welcome.
你戴它很好看
Looks good on you.
怎么好看了?
Good how?
好好看游♥行♥
Just watch the procession.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表