剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Bright side, good thoughts.
彩虹 独角兽
Rainbows, unicorns.
小丑 小小的 可爱的...
Clowns. Little, cute...
毛毛的...
furry...
- 好了 我不管了 - 谢天谢地
- Okay, I'm out. - Thank God.
我们护送他去了病房♥
We've secured him the room...
但是枕头完全不合用
but the pillows are completely unacceptable.
我去找找有没有羽绒的 有没有拖鞋
I'm gonna see if I can find some down ones and some slippers.
我们会呆在这儿的
We'll be here.
- 你还好吗? - 是的 我只是不喜欢呆在医院里
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm just not real big on hospitals.
那些味道 那些插满管子被推来推去的人
The smell, people being wheeled by with tubes sticking out of them.
还有他们排泄的东西 身上都是插着东西的洞
Drainage fluids, gaping holes.
- 听着 你为什么不回家呢? - 你希望我回家吗?
- Listen, why don't you go home? - You want me to go?
- 你不太好看 - 谢谢
- You don't look so good. - Thanks.
我不是那个意思 你一直很不错
That's not what I meant. You always look good.
- 是吗? - 我的意思是你一直看上去很健康
- Yeah? - I meant you always look healthy.
噢
Okay.
但是你现在看起来不健康 你看上去...
But you don't look so healthy now. You look...
- 不健康 - 对
- Unhealthy. - Yes.
好了
Okay.
什么?
What?
所以 我说你看上去不错 我们又不是在读五年级
So I said you look good. We're not in fifth grade.
"你看上去不错" 太妙了
'You look good. ' Big deal.
不要盯着我看
Stop staring at me.
看到了吗? 那就是对你过于自大的惩罚
See? That's what you get for being cocky.
他怎么样了?
How is he?
- 他现在有点虚弱 - 发生了什么?检查结果怎么样?
- He's a little groggy right now. - What's going on? How were the tests?
医生会告诉你 我只负责运送病人
The doctor'll have to tell you that. I'm just a transport guy.
医生什么时候会出来?
When is the doctor coming out?
我不知道 但是你可以在医生来之前 陪着你♥爸♥爸
I'm not sure, but you can go on with your dad until he gets here.
- 去吧 我很好 - 那好吧
- Go ahead. I'm good. - That's okay.
我要去找我妈妈和Rory 告诉他们他回来了
I'm gonna go find my mom and Rory and tell them he's back.
- 当他们来时我会告诉她们的 - 那好吧
- I can tell them when they get here. - That's okay.
我想她们现在就想知道
I think they'd like to know now.
- 你差点撞到我 - 还好我们是在医院
- You almost ran me over. - Good thing we're in a hospital.
- 你想去哪儿? - 去找你 他们刚刚把爸爸推回来
- Where were you going? - To find you. They brought Dad up.
- 什么时候? - 就是刚刚
- When? - Just now.
- 他现在怎么样? 你们跟他说话了吗? - 还没有 我想去找你
- How is he? Did you talk to him? - No, I was coming to find you.
- 快点 - 去吧 我想去找Rory
- Come on. - Go ahead, I'm gonna go find Rory.
- 好的 - Ok
- Fine. - Okay.
我可以去找Rory
I could look for Rory.
- 不用了 我会去找她的 - 那好吧
- No, that's okay. I'll do it. - I thought so.
看Rory来了
Look, it's Rory.
咖啡机堵住了 所以我买♥♥了鸡汤和PEZ糖
The coffee machine was jammed, so I got chicken soup and PEZ.
- 我刚刚想要去找你 - 一切都还好吗?
- I was coming to look for you. - Is everything okay?
他们刚刚把姥爷推回来 他在202
They just brought Grandpa back up. He's in Room 202.
- 快点 - 你先去吧 我要打个电♥话♥
- Come on. - You go ahead. I have to make a call.
- 抓紧 - 我会去的
- Hurry up. - I'll meet you there.
- 你现在想要打电♥话♥去找谁? - 不要说了
- Who are you gonna go find now? - Stop.
是Jimmy Hoffa吗? 你一直在忙这个
How about Jimmy Hoffa? That'll keep you busy.
- 不要说了 - 你不可能永远都不去那儿
- Stop. - You can't avoid going in there forever.
我不是在逃避什么 我想要喝咖啡
I'm not avoiding anything. I'm gonna find coffee.
- 咖啡机堵住了 - 肯定不止这一个咖啡机
- The machine's jammed. - There are other machines.
- 你就承认你在害怕吧 - 你不知道你在说什么
- Admit you're afraid. - You've no idea what you're talking about.
- 真♥相♥伤害到你了 - 你知道什么伤害我吗?
- The truth hurts. - You know what hurts?
把一只螺丝刀钻进你的脑子里
Having a screwdriver jammed in the side of your head.
什么?
What?
噢 上帝啊!
Oh, my God!
"年底有关目前收入的乐观报道"
'Year-end optimism in recent earnings reports...
"已经把电♥信♥股推到了每股$65"
'have pushed shares of the telecommunications giant above $65.'
垃圾
Rubbish.
"但是一些专家说 股票的价值被危险地过高估计了"
'However, some experts say that the stock is dangerously overvalued. '
大家在干什么?
How are we doing?
我们在阅读金融时代的第一版...
We're done with the front page of The Financial Times...
- 和所有的华尔街日报 - 很好
- and all of The Wall Street Journal. - Very good progress.
我们不如等一下再读 剩余的那些报纸好吗?
Why don't you save the rest of the paper till later?
好的
Okay.
我的拥抱会弄疼你吗?
If I hug you is it gonna hurt?
痛苦也是生活的一部分
Pain is part of life.
这个小姑娘喜欢你
This little girl likes you.
她的品味很好
She has good taste.
- 妈妈在哪儿? - 找咖啡
- Where's Mom? - Looking for coffee.
- 你在干嘛? - 盯着我的鞋看
- What are you doing? - Staring at my shoes.
好的 继续
Okay, carry on.
我总算给你找到了像点样的枕头 不是羽绒的 但是有一点
I finally found you decent pillows. They're not down, but they give a little.
- 我们得谈谈 - 你能把头抬高一点吗?
- We need to talk. - Can you lift your head at all?
- 我很严肃 - 只要抬高一点点
- This is serious. - Just a little.
在我书桌第一个抽屉里有把钥匙
There is a key in my top desk drawer.
- 好多了吗? - 为了安全起见
- Better, yes? - It's to the safe.
再抬一次
One more time.
所有有关我们股票
All of our stock information is in there...
和保险的东西都在里面
plus all of the insurance information.
如果我可以为你找到一床被单
If I could just find you some different sheets.
我们的遗嘱在我左下的抽屉里 如果有什么问题的话Dennis还有一份复印件
Our will is in my lower left drawer. Dennis has a copy if there's a problem.
也行 我可以让Dava从家里带来
I could get Dava to bring some from home.
Emily听着 我们必须要面对现实
Emily, this is serious. We have to be practical.
我去让Dava取些床单
I'm gonna have Dava get those sheets.
- 听着 如果我死了... - 不
- Listen to me. If I die... - No!
Richard Gilmore在这所医院里 可能会发生很多事
Richard Gilmore, there may be many things happening in this hospital...
但是你不会死
but your dying is not one of them.
- 但... - 不
- But... - No!
我还没有允许你死 你不会死
I did not sign on to your dying, and it is not going to happen.
不在今晚 在今后的很长一段时间都不会发生
Not tonight, not for a very long time.
事实上 我要比你先走
In fact, I demand to go first.
我说清楚了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
是的 Emily
Yes, Emily.
你会先死
You may go first.
好的
Good.
我要去给你拿些被单
I'm gonna get you those sheets.
没碰到运气?
No luck?
我觉得我把运气用完了
I think I'm wearing it down.
你太不幸了
You're pathetic.
- 医生来了吗? - 还没有
- Is the doctor back? - Not yet.
- 今天有人来找过你 - 是吗? 是谁?
- You had a visitor tonight. - Yeah? Who?
- 嗜睡症男孩 - Dean来了?
- Narcolepsy Boy. - Dean came over?
对
Yeah.
他敲窗了
He pulled the old tapping-on-the-window bit.
- 你刁难他了吗? - 拜托 我从来不刁难人的
- Were you mean? - Excuse me, I am never mean.
你刁难过
You were mean.
- 他告诉我什么也没有发生 - 的确没有发生
- He told me nothing happened. - Nothing did.
- 我知道 - 你知道? 真的吗?
- I know. - You do? Really?
在这个世界上我只相信两件事
There are only two things that I totally trust in this entire world:
一是不管Charo在这个国家呆了多久
The fact that I'll never be able to understand what Charo is saying...
我都听不懂她在讲什么
no matter how long she lives in this country...
二就是你
and you.
我希望我可以排在第一位
Hopefully not in that order.
你要知道很多事的发生都是没有理由的 而它就是那样发生了
You have to understand the major panic factor that went on there.
我知道 我真的知道 我非常抱歉
I really do, and I'm so sorry.
我发誓 像那样的事以后再也不会发生了
Nothing like that will happen again, I swear.
- 不要发誓 - 为什么不?
- Don't swear. - Why not?
- 因为你是你妈妈的女儿 - 什么意思?
- Because you are your mother's daughter. - Meaning?
事情往往就这样发生了
It means things can happen...
而很多时候你不希望它发生
even when you don't really mean for them to happen.
不 它们不会发生
They will not happen.
ok
Okay.
我讨厌今晚我一个人去参加那个晚会
I hated going to that party tonight without you.
我讨厌今晚你一个人去参加那个晚会
I hated you going to that party tonight without me.
- 苹果饼怎么样? - 姥姥今年没有做
- How were the apple tarts? - Grandma didn't make them this year.
- 真的吗? - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
- 太奇怪了 - 我知道
- That's weird. - I know.
- 你说谎了吗? - 没有
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表