剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
standing out in a snowstorm, and for what?
因为这是传统
Because it's tradition.
传统就是让人 把头埋进沙子的圈套
Tradition is a trap allowing people to stick their head in the sand.
以前的事情怎么都这么怪 这么有意思
Everything in the past was so quaint, so charming.
日子过得更简单 小孩子没有性生活
Times were simpler. Kids didn't have sex.
邻居们互相了解 可真是个可怕的童话
Neighbors knew each other. It's a freaking fairy tale.
现在日子也糟透了 没有室内排水管真糟
Things sucked then, too. It sucked without indoor plumbing.
我觉得有些传统还不错
I think some traditions are nice.
生日呀 节假日呀....
Birthdays, holidays...
这个季节在初雪中散步呀
taking a walk in the first snow of the season.
我还没有因为那个收到Hallmark祝福卡片
I didn't get the Hallmark card for that one.
我五岁的时候 我的耳朵感染很严重
When I was five, I had a really bad ear infection...
我在床上躺了一个星期 很难过
and I had been home in bed for a week, and I was very sad.
然后我就许愿 希望有一些神奇的事情会发生在我身上
So I wished really hard that something wonderful would happen to me.
然后我第二天早上起床 下雪了
I woke up the next morning, and it had snowed.
我当时坚信这一定是仙女们 专门送给我的礼物
And I was sure that some fairy godmother had done it just for me.
是给我的小小的礼物
It was my little present.
你父母难道没向你解释过天气原理吗?
Your parents didn't explain the concept of weather?
我在讲重点 大嘴McGee 当然 多年后....
I am making a point, Mouthy McGee. Of course, many years later...
我知道 理论上 这场雪不是专门为我一个人而下的
I realized that, logically, the snow was not there for me personally.
但我还是觉得 下雪的时候 我内心深处会告诉我
But still, when it snows, something inside me says:
"Hey 这是给你的礼物" 我觉得从来没有改变过
"Hey, that's your present." I don't think it'll ever change.
- 我父亲以前也是他们中的一个 - 是吗?
- My father used to be one of those guys. - Yeah?
- 是的 他甚至有一把自已的专属步♥枪♥ - 真的吗?
- Yeah, he even had his own musket. - Really?
从不租给别人
Never had to rent it.
- 这把枪现在在哪? - 和他一起埋了
- Where's the musket now? - He was buried with it.
是 他很爱这把枪
Yeah, he loved that musket.
还不错 虽然方式不大好
That's nice, in a disturbing sort of way.
进来 我煮些咖啡给你喝
Come on in. I'll get you some coffee.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我要四处走走 小小地享受一下我的礼物
I'm gonna walk around. Enjoy my present a little.
同学们 请排好队
People, please get into formation.
带上帽子 乐器归位
Hats on and instruments in place.
不要 我再重复一遍....
Do not, I repeat...
不要把乐器放在嘴边....
do not actually put instruments to your mouths...
在还没有开始之前
until we are inside.
还记得去看 横笛手去年发生的意外吗?
Remember what happened to the flautist last year.
我闻到了雪的气息
I smell snow.
- 发生什么事了 老师? - 你在这里做什么?
- What's up, Teach? - What are you doing here?
我住在这里 你在这里做什么?
I live here. What are you doing here?
我从Stamford回来的路上 我的车抛锚了
I was on my way back from Stamford. My car decided to stop.
- 这儿? - 是的
- Here? - Yes.
- 在我住的镇上? - 是的
- In my town? - Yes.
这车还真不错
Good car.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
- It's nice to see you. - You, too.
你知道吗?一分钟以前 我还在为某事生气.....
You know, a minute ago I was really angry about something...
但是我现在都不记得是什么事了
and now I just can't remember what it was.
- 一定是雪让你心情开阔 - 我猜也是
- That's snow for you. - I guess so.
所以 你现在身陷窘境
So, this is quite a predicament you're in.
在一个陌生的小镇上 不认识一个人 束手无策
Stranded here in a strange town with no one you know.
等等
Wait.
- Rory今晚在哪? - 她在Hartford姥姥姥爷家
- Where's Rory tonight? - She's in Hartford with her grandparents.
- 一定很开心 - 随便你怎么说
- That must be nice. - Whatever you say.
- 所以 Rory现在在Hartford? - 是的
- So Rory's in Hartford? - Yes.
- 而你在Stars Hollow - 对的
- And I'm in Stars Hollow. - Correct.
- 那你是.... - 想想我要带你去哪
- And you're... - Thinking where I should take you.
不对不对 应该是我带你去哪
No, where I should take you.
这可是我生活的地方 你对这里一无所知
This is my town. You know nothing around here.
是这样 但一开始是我先提出约你出来的....
No, but I was the one who asked you out initially...
所以我有责任延续这个传统
so therefore I am still obligated to do the taking.
但是我是失约的那个人
But I was the one who did the canceling after you did the asking.
所以你丧失了这个权利 失约者
Therefore you forfeit your taking rights to me, the canceller.
- 所有最后还是由你来决定? - 对的 没错
- So we're actually gonna do this? - Yes, we are.
那我先把钥匙给那个人 然后我们走
Let me just give this guy my keys, and then we'll go.
- 太好了 - "太好了"是你掩饰的方式
- Great. - "Great" is an understatement.
我真地不明白 为什么你这么晚才打电♥话♥来
I just don't understand why you waited so late to call.
你确定?
Are you sure?
好吧 好吧 是的 再见
Fine. All right. Yes, goodbye.
我不知道我现在该做什么
I don't know what I'm gonna do now.
什么事 Emily?
What's the problem, Emily?
Florence因为暴风雪没办法过来
The problem is that apparently Florence cannot get here because of the storm.
我们的厨师
Our cook.
我们等下要出去吃
We'll just have to go out, then.
- 拜托 Richard 认真点儿 - 我们不能出去 外面一团糟
Please, Richard, pay attention. We can't go out. It's miserable out there.
我们随便做点什么吃就好
We'll figure something out.
什么? 我们做什么吃?
What? What will we figure out?
- 不知道 但是.... - 我讨厌这该死的雪
- I don't know, but... - I hate the damn snow.
- Emily 冷静点 - 这可是一个严重的问题
- Emily, calm down. - This is a serious problem.
周五聚餐可是我们一周里 唯一和这个孩子一起吃饭的机会
These Friday dinners are the only proper food that child eats all week.
Rory 你有没有营养不良...
Rory, are you in any way malnourished...
或者需要某个国际援助机构让某个名人
or in need of some international relief organization to recruit a celebrity...
往你帐户上存点钱?
to raise money on your account?
- 我还好 - 她还好 Emily
- I'm good. - She's good, Emily.
你的幽默感总是在最奇怪的时候跳出来 Richard
Your sense of humor rears its ugly head at the oddest of times, Richard.
我不是那个躲在某个伟大的计划后面 策划破坏你聚餐计划的那个人...
I'm not the mastermind behind some great scheme to spoil your dinner plans...
而且我也不在乎会被你这样看
and I don't care to be treated as such.
所以你今晚不吃饭也无所谓 是吧?
So you're fine with having no dinner tonight, is that it?
- 当然 - 要不然我看一下冰箱有什么?
- I certainly am not. - How about I check the fridge?
我确信一定有什么东西我们可以搅来吃
I'm sure there's something in there we could whip up.
- 搅来吃.? - 是 来吧
- Whip up? - Yeah, come on.
一定很好玩 我保证
It'll be fun, I promise.
来吧 "我们能解决"先生
Come on, Mr. We'Il-figure-it-out.
- 没吃的 - 不走运
- Nothing. - Not a blessed thing.
这里有一块冻披萨
There's frozen pizza.
- 这东西怎么来的? - 也许是你买♥♥了忘了吃
- How did that get there? - Maybe you bought it and forgot.
我从来不买♥♥冻披萨 一定是Anna的
I've never bought frozen pizza. It must belong to Anna.
- 女佣 - 是
- The maid. - Yes.
找到了!
Got one!
- 你要做什么 - 我要做来吃呀
- What are you doing? - I'm gonna make it.
你不是认真的吧 这看起来一点也不像晚餐
- You're not serious. - That hardly looks like dinner.
我同意 Rory 这是狂欢或土耳其监狱才吃的东西
I agree. Rory, that's food you eat at a carnival or in a Turkish prison.
我保证你们会爱吃的
I promise you'll love it.
- 但是... - 听着 让我一个人在这弄
- But... - Listen, just leave it up to me.
你们两个人先回客厅 好的时候我再叫你们
You guys go back to the living room, and I'll call you when it's ready.
- 姥姥? - 什么事?
- Grandma? - Yes?
你找到厨具的机率有多大?
What are the odds you'd know where a cookie sheet would be?
- 我只能说非常小 - 没关系 我自已找
- I'd say very slim. - Never mind. I'll find it.
非常小?谢谢你这麽说.
Very slim? Thank you for that.
谢谢 拿着这个
Thank you. Hold that.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 老天 真是一个美丽的晚上 - 是的
- God, it's a beautiful night. - Yes, it is.
- 所以 和我说说你的事 - 什么样的事?
- So, tell me something about yourself. - Like what?
- 你结过婚吗? - 没有
- Have you ever been married? - Nope.
- 没有要结婚的? - 一次
- Ever been close? - Once.
- 然后? - 她在泰国
- And? - She's in Thailand.
- 情♥色♥交易? - 她为美国银行工作
- Sex trade? - Bank of America.
只有一个还是有其它人
It's usually one or the other.
她去那边工作 干得很好 就没回来了
She went there on business. She did well. She never came back.
- 伤心 - 是 那时候
- Sad. - It was, at the time.
- 但这是不是就意味着... - 他相信缘分
- But if it was meant to be... - He believes in fate.
缘分 诗歌♥ 爱情 都是紧密相连的 不是吗?
Fate, poetry, love. They all go together, don't they?
是的 的确
Yes, they do.
- 你呢? - 我也从来没结过
- How about you? - I've never been married.
- 没有快要结的? - Rory的爸爸求过婚
- Ever been close? - Rory's dad proposed.
- 后来怎么样? - 上课铃♥声♥响了 我去化学室迟到了
- What happened? - The bell rang. I was late for chem lab.
没结成婚你有没有难过?
You ever sorry that you didn't?
没有 我们当时都太小 我的人生可能完全不同
No, we were so young and my life would've been completely different.
我可能不会住在这 不会在这工作
You know, I wouldn't live here. I wouldn't work here.
不会在这里和你一起散步
I wouldn't be walking here with you.
- 我们要去哪? - 你待会就知道了
- Where are we going? - You'll see.
在我们冻僵之前能到得了吧?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表