剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
You win.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 你脑袋一片空白了吧?真对不起 - 没事
- Did you get blind-sided? I'm so sorry. - That's okay.
- 我发誓我试图阻止的 - 我知道
- I tried to stop it, I swear. - I know.
- 也许不会那么糟糕 - 也许不会的
- Maybe it won't be that bad. - Maybe it won't.
- 也许我会喜欢的 - 或许你会的
- Maybe I'll like it. - Maybe you will.
- 也许我可以和我一起去 - 有没有一个“你疯了“队
- Maybe you could come with me. - Is there a You're Crazy team?
- 因为他们会让你当队长 - 求求你了
- 'Cause they'd make you captain. - Please.
我爱你 我甚至愿意帮你挡子弹
I love you. I would take a bullet for you.
但是我情愿往耳朵里插利刃 也不愿去俱乐部
But I'd rather stick a sharp thing in my ear than go to the club.
算了
Fine.
我情愿从刀片做成的楼梯扶手上滑下来
I'd rather slide down a banister of razorblades...
落在一池酒里 也不要和你去俱乐部
and land in a pool of alcohol than go to the club with you.
- 我明白了 - 不要阻止我 我要接着说
- I got it. - Don't stop me, I'm on a roll.
我情愿吃了自己的手 也不要去俱乐部
I'd rather eat my own hand than go to the club with you.
我情愿整容成一个有狮子头的疯狂富婆
I'd rather surgically alter my face to look like the mad rich lady with the lion head...
也不去俱乐部
than go to the club with you.
想让我帮你开车 你接着骂吗?
Would you like me to drive so you can continue your diatribe?
你愿意开车? 谢谢 我情愿砍下我的头来盛酒
Would you? Thanks. I'd rather cut off my head and use it as a punch bowl...
也不去俱乐部
than go to the club with you.
你们走下来 穿过这座桥
You'll walk down here, over the bridge...
天鹅漂浮在水面上 音乐演奏着
with the swans floating by and the music playing.
他们用紫色的花在做什么?
What are they doing with those purple flowers?
只是在装饰桥而已
Just decorating the bridge.
我不要紫色的花 我要的是粉红的
I didn't want purple flowers. I wanted pink.
我要的是蓝色的
And I wanted blue.
所以我认为紫罗兰色 是个不错的折衷
So I thought violet would be a nice compromise.
- 但是我们付钱买♥♥的粉色的花 - 还有蓝色的花
- But we paid for pink flowers. - And the blue flowers.
你什么都没有付 我让她用紫罗兰色的花来装饰的
You did not pay for anything. I told her to decorate with violet flowers.
她善意地想帮我背黑锅 但是没必要
It's nice of her to try to take the heat for me, but it's unnecessary.
如果你不喜欢 就自己花钱买♥♥喜欢的花
If you don't like it, buy your own flowers.
好了 那就这样了
Yes. I thought so.
现在 走开 Advil(止痛药)的药效过了
Now, go away. My Advil is wearing off.
- 她们的父亲把他们宠坏 - 她们只是兴奋而已
- Their father spoiled them. - They're just excited.
她们被宠坏了
They're spoiled.
而且她们不想搬家
And they won't move away.
- 现在 意外事件列表 如果下雨了怎么办? - 我们会搭雨棚
- Now, disaster list. What if it rains? - We'll put up tents.
- 如果刮风呢? - 我们会固定好一切
- What if it's too windy? - We'll secure everything...
还会喷更多定型者哩在每个人的头上
and put extra hairspray in everybody's hair.
太热呢?
Too hot?
雨伞和扇子 不会造成任何损害
Umbrellas and fans that won't cause any damage...
因为东西都固定了 头发也定型了
because of the things that have been secured and hair that's been sprayed.
- 那我没什么可担心的? - 没有
- So I have nothing to worry about? - No.
- 肯定还有什么让人操心的 - 听着 一切都尽在掌握中
- There must be something. - Listen, I have everything under control.
回房♥去 泡个香喷喷的澡
Go to your room and have a fabulous bubble bath.
我会送点酒上去的
I'll send up some wine...
还有一个很出色的女按♥摩♥师 她的技术可以和Antonio Banderas相比较
and a masseuse who bears a remarkable resemblance to Antonio Banderas.
- 有多出色? - 准备好拍手叫好
- How remarkable? - Get ready to applaud.
全世界 我最喜欢这个地方了
This is my favorite place in the whole world.
能20分钟之内送Maury到12号♥房♥? 谢谢
Could you send Maury up to Room 12 in about 20 minutes? Thanks.
- 有问题吗? - 关于婚礼还是我的人生?
- So, any problems? - With the wedding or my life?
猜一次 给你点提示 不是你的人生
One guess. And I'll give you a hint: It's not your life.
- 你安排这些事情来折磨我吗? - 没错
- Do you stage these events to torture me? - Yes.
- 干得好 - 好吧 我们再来一次 有问题吗?
- Job well done. - Okay, let's start again. Any problems?
宾客都签到了 篮子都送出去了
Guests are checked in, baskets are given out...
200,000 吨♥约旦杏 已经送来了
and 200,000 tons of Jordan almonds have been delivered.
- 好的 好 Rory来电♥话♥了吗? - 没有
- Okay, good. Did Rory call? - No.
她一整天都和我爸爸打高尔夫 我想当希望
She's golfing all day with my father, and I'm half-expecting...
她打来这种 "救救我!" 的电♥话♥ 你一点不在乎 是吗?
this big, "Save me!" call to come in. You don't care at all, do you?
对我而言 你是Charlie Brown漫画里的老师
To me you are the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoon.
算了 新郎都到了吗?
Forget it. Have the grooms arrived?
他们的飞机应该7:30到 他们应该到了
Their plane was due at 7:30. They should be here.
- 也许他们落跑了 - 有人在舞会上被放鸽子了
- Maybe they made a run for it. - Somebody got stood up at prom.
- 噢 天啦 - 什么?
- Oh, dear. - What?
- 那是 - 不会 那样就太...
- Are those... - No, it would be too...
宝贝们
Schmoopies!
...奇怪了
...weird.
你故意不让我知道这些的
You kept this from me on purpose.
真像是自大的绿箭广♥告♥
It's like a really snooty Doublemint commercial.
侏儒和小丑来的时候通知我一下
Just let me know when the midgets and clowns arrive.
别走
No.
你得把他们安顿好
You have to get them all settled in.
- 我不会和他们说话的 - 不行 你得去
- I'm not talking to them. - Yes, you are.
我不会好好和他们说话的
I'm not talking to them nicely.
已经8点过了 她应该来了
It's after 8:00. She should be here already.
她会来的
She'll be here.
你应该在订好的时间开始
You're supposed to tee off at your designated time.
你付大钱给那个地方 所以你想开始就开始
You pay good money to that place. You'll tee off when you tee off.
- 你就穿这个去? - 是的
- Is that what you're wearing? - Yes.
- 我穿的有什么不对吗? - 没什么 很好
- What's wrong with what I'm wearing? - Nothing. It's fine.
- 这整件事都太可笑了 - 她是你的外孙女
- This whole thing is absurd. - She's your granddaughter.
她才16岁 她更愿意去商场购物
She's a 16-year-old who would rather be at the mall.
带她在俱乐部四处看看 特别是玫瑰园
Show her all around the club, especially the rose garden.
- 我又不是导游 - 你得带她去吃午餐
- I am not a guide. - Make sure you take her to lunch...
- 还得给她买♥♥甜点 - 没人提过午餐
- and have her get dessert. - No one said anything about lunch.
希望Lorelai的球杆还好用
I hope Lorelai's clubs are still in good shape.
Emily 你没在听我说话
Emily, you are not listening to me.
我会教她打高尔夫 如你保证过的那样
I will teach her to golf, as promised by you...
但是午餐是没可能的
but lunch is out of the question.
你反正要吃 那不如你们一起吃 有防晒霜吗?
You have to eat, so you'll eat together. Do you have sunscreen?
- 她来了 - 8:30
- She's here. - 8:30.
我们得记着给她买♥♥只表
We must remember to buy her a watch.
Richard 拜托了 你要好好对她
Richard, so help me God, you will be sweet to this girl...
让她永远记得这么一天
and make this a memorable day for her.
这是第一次我们能带着孙女去俱乐部炫耀一下
It's the first time we can show our granddaughter off at the club.
如果这天很顺利
And it means a great deal to my happiness and yours...
对你我的幸福都是很有意义的
that this day go well.
我们都说好了?
Are we clear?
- Rory 你好啊! - 对不起 我来晚了
- Rory, hello! - Sorry I'm late.
胡说 你非常准时
Nonsense, you're right on time.
- 嗨 姥爷 - 很高兴见到你
- Hi, Grandpa. - Nice to see you.
- 今天很适合打高尔夫 不是吗? - 8点时更凉爽些
- This is a perfect day for golfing, isn't it? - It's cooler at 8:00.
我这样穿行吗?
Am I dressed okay?
我没有短裤之类的衣服
I didn't have any of those short pant things.
事实上 是有什么东西漏掉了 等等
Actually, there is something missing. Wait a minute.
这就对了
Here we go.
- 现在看上去就像Tiger Woods(高尔夫选手) - 哇 不错的帽子
- Now you look just like Tiger Woods. - That's some hat.
好了 你们俩出发吧
Okay, off you go, you two.
- 玩得开心点 - 我们会的
- Have a wonderful time. - We will.
当然
You bet.
要成为这儿的会员很难吗?
Is it hard to become a member here?
每个人都得经过彻底的审查
Everyone has to go through a thorough screening process.
- 像FBI那种? - 我们的审查更彻底一点
- Kind of like the FBI? - We're much more thorough than that.
- 哇 - 是的
- Wow. - Yes.
你知道Forscape和DSS的合并
Do you know the merger of Forscape and DSS...
- 就刚好发生在这个草坪上吗? - 真的?
- happened right here on this lawn? - Really?
国际金融将从此改变
International finance will never be the same...
只因为一场输掉的高尔夫赌局
and all because of a lost golfing bet.
- 太疯狂了 - 那是巨额融♥资♥
- That's crazy. - That's high finance.
我们到了
Here we are.
关于高尔夫 你知道些什么?
What do you know about golf?
就是奢华的散步
That it's a good walk spoiled.
你的发球杆是包里最强的
Your driver is the most powerful club in your bag...
同样的 它也能成为你最值钱的资产
and as such, it can be your most valuable asset...
也能成为你最大的束缚
or your greatest liability.
正确的挥动球杆 需要准确地结合
To wield it properly requires a precise combination...
自信和谦卑
of confidence and humility.
- 自信和谦卑 明白了 - 给你
- Confidence and humility. Got it. - There you are.
球杆抓得很自然很好
That's a pretty good natural grip.
把左脚脚尖和球放在一条线上
Now line the toe of your left foot up with the ball.
对 肩膀放下来点
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表