剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- It's yours. - What do you mean it's mine?
我一个零件一个零件的制♥造♥它就是为了给你的
I'm building it piece by piece for you.
- 不会吧 - 是的 我从框架开始做的
- No. - Yeah. I started with the frame.
这些座椅和挡风玻璃是昨天才装好的
The seats and the windshield went in yesterday.
- 你在为我造辆车? - 虽然要花不少时间...
- You're building me a car? - It's gonna take a while.
但是当我完成的时候 它会非常棒
But when I'm done, it'll be great.
- 你在为我造辆车? - 你说的没错
- You're building me a car? - That's right.
我为了你而造的这辆车
I'm building you a car.
这太疯狂了 你怎么想到要做这个
This is crazy. Why would you do this?
我不知道 你自己没有车
I don't know. You didn't have one.
你完全是疯了
You're completely insane.
我不想你再在公车上浪费时间了
I didn't want you wasting time on the bus anymore.
那些宝贵的 时间应该被我们用来争论你那些 时刻冒出来的妄想...
That is valuable time we could be arguing about your ongoing obsession...
和把人都弄糊涂的俄♥罗♥斯♥作者上
with very confusing Russian authors.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
我喜欢吗? 你在开玩笑?
Do I like it? Are you kidding?
- 那我就当你是喜欢的 - 就是了 先生
- I'll take that as a yes. - Take it, mister.
来吧 上来
Come on, get in.
- 我会修好的 - 不用了 我喜欢它这个样子
- I'll fix that. - Don't. I like it like that.
- 这太美妙了 - 我很高兴你喜欢
- This is amazing. - I'm glad you like it.
我没想到3个月纪念礼物居然是辆车
I had no idea that three months was the car anniversary.
4个月的时候 你就有飞机了
Four months, you get a plane.
嘿,当我还小的时候肯定这世道就变了
Boy, relationships sure have changed since I was a kid.
现在我又能感受到原来那些时刻...
I'm having one of those moments right now.
哪些时刻?
What moments?
那些当一切都是那么美好的
One of those moments when everything is so perfect and so wonderful...
以至于你因为感觉不会有比现在更好的时候 而难过的时刻
that you almost feel sad because nothing can ever be this good again.
所以 总的来说我让你沮丧了?
Basically, I'm depressing you?
嗯
Yup.
- 你可真奇怪 - 你真是太棒了
- You're very weird. - And you're wonderful.
- Rory. - 什么事?
- Rory. - Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear me?
说点什么
Say something.
我爱这车
I love the car.
- 就没了? - 不 我只是...
- And that's it? - No, I just...
我被吓到了 我没想到...
I'm surprised. I didn't expect...
你不爱我吗?
You don't love me?
不 我只是需要想一下
No, I just have to think about it for a minute.
想什么?
Think about what?
说"我爱你"是件很困难的事
Saying 'I love you' is a really difficult thing.
- 我刚刚就做了 - 而且你做了很好
- I just did it. - And you did it really well.
这到底是什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry. Please.
这样的惊喜实在太大了
This totally came as a surprise.
这晚餐 这车和这...
With the dinner and the car and then the...
- 我需要一点时间好好想想 - 没有什么好想的
- I need a minute to think about it. - This is not something you think about.
这只是你感觉的问题 爱我或不爱?
This is something that you either feel or you don't.
请别生气
Please don't be mad.
为什么? 因为我说了"我爱你"而你却还要想一想?
Why? Because I say, 'I love you,' and you want to think about it?
想回家和你妈妈去讨论一下 列一张正反方意见表?
Go home and discuss it with your mother, make one of your pro-con lists?
这不公平
Not fair.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是个白♥痴♥ 我甚至都不知道我自己在想什么
I'm an idiot. I don't even know what I was thinking.
请别这样 只是这对我来说不容易
Please. It's just not that easy for me.
说出"我爱你"意味着很多
Saying 'I love you' means a lot.
站在我的立场上想想 我妈妈和我们的生活
Think about it from my point of view. My mom and our life.
我妈妈说过她爱我爸爸...
My mom said that she loved my dad...
说"我爱你"又不会怀孕
You don't get pregnant saying 'I love you. '
我知道
I know.
我只是有点困惑 我需要...
I'm just confused. I need to...
这是件大事
It's a really big deal.
- 很好 够了 - Dean 别生气
- Fine, come on. - Dean, please don't be mad.
我送你回家
I'll take you home.
今晚很美妙 这一切都很完美
Tonight was amazing. It was perfect.
- 拜托了 我发誓 我只是需要再等等... - 随便了
- Please, I swear, I just need a minute... - Whatever.
没关系的 我们回家吧
It doesn't matter, all right? Let's go.
- Sookie - 什么事 Jackson?
- Sookie. - Yes, Jackson?
你知道我在想什么吗?
You know what I'm thinking right now?
在想我在炉子上烤红椒的时候...
That time I roasted some red peppers over the stove burner...
烧到了眉毛?
and singed off my eyebrows?
- 不是 - 很好
- No. - Good.
我只是在想 这样真好
I'm just thinking, this is really nice.
我也是
Me, too.
- 你找到些好素材了? - 是的
- You getting some good stuff? - Yeah.
这些火光真的能改变人
The firelight really changes people.
让人们更高兴 更自♥由♥ 好象一切烦恼都烟消云散了
Makes them seem happier, freer, all the troubles completely gone.
我不认为是那些火光让人们改变的 应该是建立日派对才对
I don't think that's the firelight. I think it's the Founders' Day party punch.
是的 这些素材很好
Yeah, that stuff is good.
好了 是时候你该告诉我为什么你会在这了吧?
At some point, are you gonna tell me what you're doing here?
照更多的照片
I'm putting more film in my camera.
什么?
What?
我告诉过你 我本来在机场的 而我现在到了这里
I told you, I was at the airport, and now I'm here.
当然 你是这么说的
Sure, when you put it like that.
如果我说错了请纠正我 你看起并不高兴见到我
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't sound happy to see me.
如果我说错了请纠正我 你的确有突然出现又 突然离开的趋势
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have a tendency to show up and leave suddenly.
这不再是你吸引人的地方之一了
Not one of your more charming attributes.
所以你并不高兴见到我?
So you're not happy to see me?
我不知道我在这里做什么 好吗? 我只是很想你
I don't know what I'm doing here, okay? I just missed you.
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
我不知道我还能说些什么
I don't know what else to say.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
既然我们都那么坦率...
Since we're both being blunt...
那Lorelai怎么办?
what's the deal with Lorelai?
- 你在说什么? - Lorelai...
- What are you talking about? - Lorelai...
开旅店的那位女士吗 你从没和我说起过
the lady who runs the inn, and you've told me nothing about.
因为我必须很小心的不让这成为镇上 乱嚼舌根八卦的事情
Been very careful to leave out of any story, anecdote, or gossip about the town.
- 这和Lorelai没什么关系 我们只是朋友 - 迄今为止
- There is no deal with her. We're friends. - For now.
- 是的 - 那么将来呢?
- Yes. - And in the future?
她只是...
She's just...
有时候 会感觉有点...
At times, it seems like...
我不知道
I don't know.
但是见到你我很高兴
But I am happy to see you.
很好
Good.
我要到派对上寻点刺♥激♥了 你来吗?
I'm gonna get some party punch. You want some?
那会要了你的命
That stuff will kill you.
有些东西从来都没变
Some things never change.
当你需要消防队的时候他们在哪?
Where's the fire department when you need them?
你不是应该在Hartford的吗?
Aren't you supposed to be in Hartford?
是啊 但我从窗子里爬出来了
I climbed out the window.
- 就是这样?你不好奇为什么吗? - 不需要
- That's it? You're not curious why? - No.
这就是我为什么喜欢你
That's what I love about you.
- 你来这里多久了? - 刚一会
- How long have you been here? - A little while.
你看到Taylor和Harry老拳相向了吗?
Did you see Taylor and Harry get into a fistfight?
- 我怎么错过了?我真是没用 - 那很有意思
- How did I miss that? I'm so bummed. - It was good.
Rachel在哪?
Where is Rachel?
她是个建立日派队刺♥激♥猎手
She's a Founders' Party punch junkie.
连好女孩都不安全
Even the nice girls aren't safe.
她都把这里转遍了 拍了各种各样的照片
She's been running around here, taking all kinds of pictures.
- 她应该很开心 - 我猜是的 我也希望是的
- She's having a good time. - I guess so. I hope so.
你们俩之间发生了什么?
What's the haps with you two?
发生什么?我们想想
The haps? Let's see.
什么是发生什么?
What is the haps?
- 我是说 就像... - 我知道"发生什么"的意思
- I mean, like... - I know what you meant by 'the haps. '
- 你快重复一千次了 - 我在考虑
- You're repeating it a thousand times. - I was pondering.
- 你的考虑太慢了 - 如果很快的话就不是"考虑"了
- You ponder so slowly. - Lf I did it fast, it wouldn't be pondering.
考虑本身就有很慢的意思
Pondering by nature has a slow connotation.
好吧
Okay, fine.
- 她要留下来吗? - 我不知道
- Is she staying? - I don't know.
- 你希望她留下来吗? - 我不知道
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表