剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
You know what makes me happy?
不知道 我只知道你已经举着火把等她等了很久了
No. I just know you've been carrying a torch for her for a really long time.
- 我没有为她举着火把 - 但是你希望它发生
- I have not been carrying a torch for her. - You wanted this to happen.
- 你怎么知道我想呢? - 你不想吗?
- How do you know that I wanted it? - Didn't you?
- 是的 我想是的 - 好吧
- Yeah, I guess. - Okay.
那么现在机会来了 就在你面前 只要抓住就行
So here it is, right in front of you. Just take it.
作出决定 她可以准备好的 只要作出决定并且相信她就好了
Take the plunge. She could be ready. Just jump in and believe her.
除非 你知道 除非有别的原因让你不想
Unless, you know, there's some other reason you don't want to.
比如?
Like what?
比如… 我不知道
Like... I don't know.
没有别的原因
There's no other reason.
好 很好 那就没别的原因
Okay. Fine. Then there's no other reason.
- 我会考虑的 - 恩
- I'll think about it. - Okay.
- 谢谢你让我借你的这个小东西 - 不客气
- Thanks for letting me borrow your thingy. - You're welcome.
待会见 Luke
I'll see you later, Luke.
她真的问你是不是喜欢"后街男孩"了?
She actually asked if you like the Backstreet Boys?
- 她把他们叫作"后边男孩" - 那真是很搞笑啊
- Except she called them 'Backside Boys. ' - That is high comedy.
- 那女人中什么邪了? - 我不知道 真是奇怪
- What inspired that woman? - I don't know. It was weird.
突然对流行音乐感兴趣了
This sudden interest in pop music.
有一次我让她坐下来听Prince的歌♥
I sat her down to listen to a Prince song once...
然后她看起来像是被卡住了一样
and she looked like she was having a stroke.
- 等等 我知道她在做什么了 - 什么?
- Wait a minute. I know what she's doing. - What?
她在尝试做你的好朋友 偷偷的
She's trying to be your pal now. That sneak.
你们在一起呆了一天 她就想知道你所有的事情了
You spend one day together and she wants to know all about you.
她就开始想象你们一起谈论男生
She's picturing you guys chatting about boys...
给对方涂脚趾甲
and painting each other's toenails...
嗨 Kirk 你感冒了吗?
Hey, Kirk. Are you getting a cold?
你知道 你可以试试那种感冒药的
You know, you should try that Dyna-Meda-Chema-Themytol.
马上就能好 但是千万别开车 那东西让人晕乎乎~
Knocks it right out. But don't drive your forklift. It'll make you drowsy.
你觉得Luke上次来看电影是什么时候的事了?
When's the last time you think Luke's been to a movie?
我不知道 但是我想那个放映员会想亲手弄坏放映机的
I think the guy had to crank the projector by hand.
- 你介意不吃东西吗? - Kirk 电影还没开始呢
- Do you mind? - Kirk, the movie hasn't even started yet.
我喜欢安静一点好清理我的头脑
I like to have silence to cleanse my mental palate...
好在欣赏电影前达到一种平和的状态
and achieve calm before enjoying a motion picture.
你从书里抄来的吧
You got that out of a book.
- Luke看起来很开心 不是吗? - 是阿 他很开心
- Luke looks happy, doesn't he? - Yeah, he looks happy.
- 他们看起来很适合在一起 不是吗? - 很适合
- They seem right together, don't they? - Just right.
很好 他值得
Good. He deserves it.
那么我插手那件事就是对的了
So I did the right thing by butting in the way I did.
你插手是因为你有好的理由 你在为一个朋友考虑
You butted in for all the right reasons. You were concerned about a friend.
那么 如果Rachel最后被证明是个邪恶的女妖
So, if Rachel turns out to be an evil fembot...
在Luke睡觉的时候把他杀了 我不用负责 对吧?
and murders Luke in his sleep, I'm not responsible, am I?
- 只在星际的法庭上有罪 - 那就好
- Only in an intergalactic court. - Good.
Rachel 看起来很不错 不是……
Rachel seems really great, doesn't...
你们现在不只是在打扰我了 而是这儿的每一个人
You are now officially disturbing not just me, but every person here.
你是唯一一个被打扰的
You're the only one who's disturbed.
喂?
Hello?
喂? 该死的!
Hello? Damn it!
- 你好 你好 你好! - 妈妈 好!看看酒精带了没
- Hello! - Mom, hi. Check the rubbing alcohol.
- 路上怎么样 - 很好
- How was the drive? - It was fine.
- 好的 - 那个休息室看起来很好
- Good. - The foyer looks great.
- 我有个惊喜给你们 - 房♥子里的其它东西都不见了?
- I have a surprise for you. - The rest of the house ran away?
不是 Rory 跟我来
No. Rory, come with me.
好吧 我会跟着你们
Okay. I'll follow you, then.
好极了
Great.
哇啦!
Voila!
哦 天啊!
Oh, my!
姥姥 这是什么?
Grandma, what is this?
- 这是你的房♥间 - 什么?
- This is your room. - What?
既然你最近有这么多时间呆在这儿 我觉得你应该有一块自己的小天地
Since you spend so much time here, I thought you should have a special place.
但是你没必要这样的
But you didn't have to do this.
- 你喜欢吗? - 当然 它很漂亮
- Do you like it? - Yeah, it's beautiful.
你看到NSYNC的海报了吗?
Do you see the 'NSYNC poster?
- 谢谢你 姥姥 - 不用谢 甜心
- Thank you, Grandma. - You're welcome, sweetheart.
现在 过来 我们下楼去看晚餐准备好了没
Now, come on, let's go downstairs and see if dinner's ready.
- 你来吗? - 你买♥♥了《时尚》的少女版
- You coming? - You bought her Cosmogirl.
小女孩都喜欢那上面的文章
The young girls enjoy the articles.
你买♥♥了男孩团体的海报 和Hello Kitty的笔记本
You bought boy-band posters and Hello Kitty notepads.
商店里一个可爱的女孩子帮我挑的
A lovely young girl at the store helped me pick them out.
- 你在房♥间里摆满了向日葵 - Rory 喜欢向日葵
- You filled the room with sunflowers. - Rory likes sunflowers.
- 我知道Rory喜欢向日葵 - 有什么问题吗 Lorelai?
- I know Rory likes sunflowers. - What is the matter, Lorelai?
没什么 我也不知道 只是感觉有点奇怪 就这样
Nothing. I don't know. It's just a little weird, that's all.
我给我的孙女做点事有什么奇怪的?
Why is it weird to do something for my granddaughter?
我是说 这不像是你给她买♥♥辆车 顺便说 不要给买♥♥
I mean, it's not like you bought her a car. By the way, don't.
这是个房♥间
It's a room, and...
你知道 你是对的
You know, you're right.
这样很好 对不起 是我说蠢话了
It's nice. I'm sorry. I'm just being silly.
也许你不喜欢她在远离你的地方 有了一个自己的天地
Maybe you don't like the fact that she has a place away from you.
一个只属于她的天地
Someplace that's just her own.
我说我没事
I said I was fine.
或者是因为它很大而且有四面墙 可以把浴缸围起来
Or because it's so large and spacious and has four solid walls around the bathtub.
- 什么? - 我是说 也许这不是那么令人兴奋 或者波希米亚风格
- Excuse me? - It might not be exciting or bohemian...
但是它里面至少没有用铁铲支撑起来的沙发 不是吗?
but at least it doesn't have shovels propped up against the sofa, does it?
不好意思 我错过了标志旗了 这场争吵什么时候开始的?
I'm sorry. I missed the checkered flag. When did the argument start?
是不是因为这里不是森林里的小屋? 还是因为这里离我太近了?
Is it because it's not a shack in the woods? Or is it the proximity to me?
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
- 你那时候就那么恨我们? - 什么?
- You hated us that much? - What?
你一定要把那个小女孩带走 那就够坏的了
You had to take that little girl away. That was bad enough.
但是带到那儿? 去像流浪汉似的住在工棚里?
But to that? To live there in a shed like a hobo?
谁还会用“流浪”这词阿?
Who uses the word 'hobo' anymore?
我看到了那个你那么骄傲 跑去住的地窖了
I saw that horrible little pit you so proudly ran to.
我看到了你宁愿选择什么 也不愿选择家
I saw what you chose over your own family.
你宁愿住到贫民窟 住到大街上 住在纸板盒里
You'd have lived in the gutter, in the street, in a cardboard box...
任何地方都可以 只要远离我们就行 是那样吗 Lorelai?
anywhere as long as you didn't have to be near us. Isn't that true, Lorelai?
妈妈 我当时很年轻
Mom, I was very young.
我当时也很不快乐 我当时需要一个这儿之外的地方
I was very unhappy. And I needed to be someplace that wasn't here.
失陪
Excuse me.
- 你安静得可怕 - 是吗?
- You're awfully quiet. - I am?
- 你吃饭的时候几乎都没说话 - 我在吃啊
- You hardly said anything at dinner. - I was chewing.
- 你在回家的路上也没说什么 - 我集中注意力开车呢
- You didn't say anything on the ride home. - I was concentrating.
我觉得我在做那个10和2的手位时 变得有些迟钝了
I feel I've gotten sloppy with this whole 10 and 2 hand position thing.
真的 有天我发现自己在做9和4
Seriously. The other day, I caught myself doing a 9 and 4.
如果左手错了 就会变成6和2
If left uncorrected, that can only lead to a 6 and 12.
或者 更糟 8和11
Or, worse yet, an 8 and 11...
那就不但危险而且会不舒服了
which is not only dangerous, but uncomfortable.
说吧
Talk, please.
我只是希望有些时候 一些事情能有些变化
I just wish sometimes that certain things could be different.
比如?
Like what?
比如 假若一次 就一次
Like, wouldn't it be great if once, just once...
我可以让我妈妈听我说话不是很好吗?我是说 把我的话听进去
I could make my mother hear me? I mean, really hear me...
- 即使只有一秒钟都好 - 你是在说那个房♥间吗?
- even if it was just for one second. - Are you talking about the room?
那个房♥间 那个工棚 还有我六岁以后的生活
The room, the potting shed, my entire life after age six.
- 都是我的错 - 怎么都是你的错呢?
- It's my fault. - How is it your fault?
我不应该带她到那儿去 我只是觉得如果她看到了我们生活的地方
I shouldn't have taken her there. I just thought that if she saw how we lived...
看到它是那么漂亮 看到那些天鹅还有湖泊
and how pretty it was with the lake and the swans...
然后她就会高兴得跳支舞?
That she'd do a happy dance?
那些她以前不知道的 然后 也许
That she'd feel included, and then, maybe...
我离开的事情就会变得不那么严重啦?
The whole 'me running away' thing wouldn't be such a big deal?
亲爱的 我离开的事情无论如何都会很严重
Honey, me running away from them is always gonna be a big deal.
你无论做什么都无法改变的
There is nothing you can do to change that.
- 我能问你个问题吗? - 是的 我会和Steven Tyler(Aerosmith乐队成员`丑) 约会的
- Can I ask you a question? - Yes, I would date Steven Tyler.
我可以问一个答案不会吓到我的问题吗?
Can I ask a question whose answer wouldn't horrify me?
说吧
Go ahead.
你觉得你会和姥姥谈起你经历过的事情吗?
Do you think you and Grandma will talk about the things you've gone through?
不会
No.
- 你根本没有想 - 对不起 不会
- You didn't even consider it. - Sorry. No.
- 为什么? - 因为那只会带来不好的结局
- Why? - Because it would just end badly.
它不一定要有坏的结局的
It doesn't have to.
那会像拯救大兵瑞恩的开头15分钟 一样惨烈
It'd be like the first 15 minutes of Saving Private Ryan.
但是至少他们到了法国
At least they got to be in France.
- 你试都没试过 - 不 不对 我试过
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表