剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. The oil-vat guy was mean.
我们认识他 他曾经也住在这镇上
Yes, and we knew him. He used to live in town.
就是那个开汽车修理厂的人
That guy who used to run the auto body shop...
在 Maybin Hewes 把那厂买♥♥下来之前 你记得他吗?
before Maybin Hewes bought it. Remember him?
你肯定记得的 他很瘦
Of course you do. He was really skinny.
- Peter Stringbean? - 不是
- Peter Stringbean? - No.
那是那个为他干活的疯子
That was the tall circus-freaky guy who worked for him.
- 我说的是那个厂的主人 他叫什么名字? - 我不知道
- This was the owner. What was his name? - I don't know.
你肯定知道的 来吧 这个名字肯定会烦我一天的
Yes, you do. Come on. It's gonna bug me all day.
他又矮又胖 他叫什么?
He was short and fat and his name was...
- Johnny McShort-and-Fat? - 不要开玩笑
- Johnny McShort-and-Fat? - Don't mock.
原来开汽车修理店的那家伙叫什么?
Who was the guy who used to run the auto body shop?
- 那个喜欢做伸展运动的姓Cunningham的人? - 不是 是那个喜欢Dick Tracy 的家伙
- That Stretch Cunningham guy? - No, the Dick Tracy guy.
很胖 嘴里总是有半根雪茄的那个?
Big, always had a half-smoked cigar in his mouth?
对 就是他 他叫什么名字?
Yes. What was his name?
- 他叫jim什么什么的 - 名字后面有一个“ing”的音
- It was Jim something-or-other. - Had an 'ing' at the end.
- 对了Banning - Lanning
- Yes, Banning. - Lanning.
- Dunning - 就是这个
- Dunning. - That's it.
嘿Jim Dunning就是那个喜欢Dick Tracy的家伙
Hey, Jim Dunning was the Dick Tracy guy.
Jim Dunning就是那个喜欢Dick Tracy的家伙
Jim Dunning, that's the Dick Tracy guy.
哦 那个装Dean的东西的盒子
The Dean box.
好吧 我知道我应该把他扔掉的
Okay. I know I was supposed to throw it away...
但我不能那样做
but I couldn't.
我是说 你还年轻 你脑子里总是想些奇怪的东西
I mean, you're young, and your head's all weird...
而且你还没什么远见
and you don't have any perspective...
因为你还年轻 奇怪
because of that whole young, weird-headed thing.
所以在生气之前先听我说
So please listen to me before you get mad.
总有一天你会想要这盒子的
You're gonna want that stuff one day...
但你长大了 结婚了的时候 你回望过去 会觉得
when you're old and married and looking back and thinking:
“我的生活是很有趣的”
'I certainly had an interesting life. '
你可以把你所有以前 装男朋友的东西的盒子都拿出来
And then you can pull out all your old-boyfriend boxes, which is good...
你如果现在把这些丢了你以后会后悔的
because I threw away stuff I'd kill to have today.
看 我把它和装max的东西的盒子放在一起
Look, I put it in with the Max box...
这样他们就可以聊天 互相陪伴
so they could chat and keep each other company...
互相怜悯 他们如何曾经拥有一个吉尔莫女孩
and commiserate about how they had a Gilmore girl...
有如何失去了一个吉尔莫女孩
and lost a Gilmore girl.
对不起
Sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想说的是
What I wanted to say was:
“Janie Fertman, 你是一个空虚的女人
'Janie Fertman, you are a vacuous bimbo...
有一天你会把翻译书信当成一种职业的
'who'll turn letters as a profession one day.
你只会干这个
'And you'll know which one to turn only when it dings and lights up.
我从不想和你说话”
'I have no desire to stop and talk to you ever. '
但我说的却是“怎么了 janie”
But what I said was, 'What, Janie?'
然后她说 你适合做啦啦队员
And then she goes, 'You're cheerleader material. '
就想这样 简直让人难以致信 我对她什么招数都使尽了
Just like that! I couldn't believe it. I almost went full matrix on her.
- 你听我说了吗? - 没有
- Have you heard a word I've said? - Nope.
我讨厌这样 我可是个机智的交流学家
I resent that. I'm a witty conversationalist.
怎么了?
What?
- 我要进去 - 你不能进去
- I'm going in. - You can't.
- 我得进去 - 这是星期四下午
- I'm going in. - It's Thursday afternoon.
- 我知道 - 星期四下午他上班
- I know. - He works on Thursday afternoons.
- 你知道我在说谁 - 我知道
- We're talking you-know-who. - I know.
- 天啊 - 冷静点
- Oh, my God! - Calm down.
- 你表现得太夸张了 - 你想和Dean和好!
- You're making a spectacle. - You're getting back with Dean!
如果你再这样跳
If you keep jumping like that...
我就把它录下来 寄到你参加拉拉队试镜的地方
I'll videotape it and send it as your cheerleader audition.
- 这是什么时候开始的? - 什么都没发生
- When did this happen? - Nothing's happened.
我都不知道我到底在干什么
I don't even know what I'm doing exactly.
也不知道他怎么想
Or what he's thinking...
不知道他是不是把我的照片啊 信啊什么的都烧了
or whether he's burned all my letters and pictures...
不知道他是不是恨我 但我要进去
or hates me or what. But I'm going in.
我支持你!我爱你
I so encourage this. I love you.
你在这过去的5周里表现得无精打采
But you've been mopey, dopey...
就像个忧郁的矮子
and about 12 other melancholy dwarves, for the past five weeks.
- 我想念那个以前的Rory - 我也想念以前的我
- I miss the old Rory. - I miss the old me, too.
- 我为新的Rory感到悲伤 - 以前的我就快回来了
- I've been feeling bad for the new Rory. - She's staging a comeback.
可能会比Peter Frampton's更成功
May it be more successful than Peter Frampton's.
- 祝我好运吧 - 祝你好运!
- Wish me luck. - Luck.
- Rory? - Taylor 你吓到我了
- Rory? - Taylor, you scared me.
你在干嘛? 你在这走来走去的就像
What are you doing? You're walking around like...
- 就像什么? - 我大胆的说 就想要偷东西的人
- Like what? - Dare I say, like a shoplifter.
我不是偷东西的那种人
I'm not here to shoplift.
- 你符合小偷的8种特征中的4种 - 真的?
- You fit four of the eight characteristics. - I do?
你一个人 你看上去很紧张 你漫无目的地走动
You're alone. You look nervous. You're meandering in an aimless fashion.
- 而且你还穿着宽大的衣服 - 我有点感冒
- And you're wearing a baggy coat. - I tend to run cold.
那么 你来这儿干嘛?
So, what are you here for?
我在找你的那个帮忙收钱的男孩
I'm looking for your checkout boy.
我想问他一个问题 不想麻烦你
I had a question, and I didn't want to bother you.
他在第6区堆货 来这儿一下
He's stacking on 6. Over here, please.
Mikey 这是Gilmore小姐 她需要你的帮助 多保重 Rory
Mikey, this is Miss Gilmore. She needs some help. Take care, Rory.
看好她
Watch her.
什么事?
Yeah?
我只是想知道 你喜不喜欢在这里工作
I was just wondering, do you like working here?
什么?
What?
我是说 你喜欢把堆放货物当做一种职业吗?
I mean, do you enjoy the whole box-boy trade as a profession?
- 不喜欢 - 嗯 好
- No. - Okay, good.
我会把这项工作从我的清单上划掉的
So, I'm just gonna cross that off my list.
谢谢你
Thank you for your time.
- 怎样? - 他不在
- Well? - He's not there.
但他周四总是上班的
But he always works Thursdays.
我想现在他周四下午不用上班了
I guess he's taking Thursday afternoons off now.
- 这可不好 - 为什么不好?
- That's not good. - How's that not good?
- 这意味着他已经开始向前迈进了 - 你在说些什么啊
- That means he's moved on. - What are you talking about?
他遇到了一个“星期四下午休息”的女孩
He's met one of those Thursday-afternoon girls.
什么星期四下五休息的女孩?
What's a Thursday-afternoon girl?
就是那些放荡的女孩
They're slutty girls...
他就让那新的男孩和他换班
that get guys to switch their Thursday afternoons with another checkout guy...
这样他就可以和那女孩 一起去干“星期四下午”的事了
so they can go do slutty Thursday-afternoon things.
你想得太多了
You're reading too much into this.
- 我不应该进去的 - 进去很好
- I shouldn't have gone in. - It was good to go in.
Taylor 觉得我是个小偷 好像我偷过他东西似的
Taylor thinks I'm casing the place. Like I'd shoplift there.
你是偷过那的东西啊
You have shoplifted there.
我得问你个问题
I'm gonna ask you a question.
我希望你可以比平常更诚实的告诉我
I want you to be more honest than you've ever been.
你在学校里有没有看到他和别的女生在一起?
Have you ever seen him with another girl at school?
没有!
No!
- 如果有你会告诉我的 对吗? - 对
- You'd tell me, right? - Yes.
我其实不会告诉你 因为那会伤你的心 但是我真的没有看见
I wouldn't because it would break your heart. But I haven't.
你能以失去blur里的主唱为代价发誓吗?
You swear on the life of the lead singer of Blur?
以失去Nico灵魂的代夹 我跟你发誓
On the soul of Nico, I swear to you...
我没有看到Dean和别的女孩在一起
that I have not seen Dean with another girl.
好吧
Okay.
- 他看上去糟透了 - 很好
- He's miserable. - Fine.
- 想要自杀 - 好
- Suicidal. - Good.
- 而且继续理发 - 谢谢你
- And in desperate need of a haircut. - Thank you.
- 你应该装饰一下这个 - 我装饰过了
- You should decorate this thing. - I did.
用点别的东西而不是那些死掉的女人的黑白照
With something other than a bunch of dead, black and white women.
- 怎么 想窗帘一样? - 你知道我是什么意思的 我装饰了我的
- What, like curtains? - You know what I mean. I did mine up.
我看见了
I saw that.
Siamese双胞胎的裸照尤其优雅
The naked picture of the Siamese twins is particularly classy.
- 你知道这些是什么吗? - 看上去像门票
- You know what these are? - They look like tickets.
P.J. Harvey的门票
To P.J. Harvey.
你很有品味的嘛
You have good taste. I'll give you that.
你喜欢P.J. Harvey 对吗?
You're into P.J. Harvey, right?
- 对 你怎么知道的? - 我是万事通
- Yeah. How'd you know? - I'm all-knowing.
- 像个神仙一样... - 有一张是给你买♥♥的
- How godlike of you. - One of these is for you.
我认为我们不应该一起去听音乐会
I don't think we should go to a concert together.
- 理由是.... - 看上去像个约会
- Reason? - It would seem like a date.
它看上去像个约会因为它就是一个约会
It would seem like a date because it would be a date.
- 我不能和你约会 Truiston - 我给你这个许可啊
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表