剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
全镇会议马上就要开始啦
This town meeting will come to order.
- 都没有听我讲话 - Taylor 冷静点
- No one is listening to me. - Taylor, calm down.
我怎么能冷静 我正在受迫♥害♥
I can't calm down. I'm being persecuted.
- 我保证他们会听你讲 - 我们已经听了20分钟了
- I promised that we'd hear you. - We've been hearing you for 20 minutes.
不好意思 但是我们还有事情要讨论.....
Excuse me, but some of us have businesses to run...
涉及到向儿童兜售毒品设备的问题
that don't involve peddling drug paraphernalia to kids.
那叫熔岩灯 Taylor
It was a lava lamp, Taylor.
只有在吸毒的时候熔岩灯才有用
There is no use for a lava lamp unless you're on drugs.
还能让人喊大叫
For crying out loud.
现在 我们已经同意考虑你的指控 但只是......
Now, we've already agreed to look into your accusation but to just...
我错过什麽了?
What'd I miss?
Taylor Doose想把他店门口的停车区挪得远远的
Taylor Doose wants the no-parking zone in front of his store removed.
他说这对他的客人不公平
He says his customers are being unfairly ticketed.
- 不是 他只想自已能一整天都停在那里 - 聪明
- No, he just wants to park there all day. - Genius.
我担任这个镇的镇长已经有很长时间了
I have been mayor of this fine town for a long time.
我把你们大家都当做我的孩子
I tend to think of all of you as my children.
但不幸地是 有时候不得不教育一下孩子
Unfortunately, sometimes children have to be disciplined.
现在 我准备说一些事 我只说一次
Now, I'm gonna say something, and I'm only gonna say it once.
我们有拴狗规定 镇民们
We have leash laws, people.
爸爸开始生气了
Daddy's getting angry.
- 但是流浪狗不会自已拴自已 - 讲得好
- Rover will not leash himself. - Good point.
现在我们进入下一个更加重要的主题
I would like to now move on to something of even greater importance.
大家都知道 下个星期五....
As you all know, this coming Friday...
是Stars Hollow传奇战争的周年记念日
is the anniversary of the legendary Battle of Stars Hollow.
- Luke在哪? - 那边
- Where's Luke? - There.
Patty会有一张签名表.....
Patty will be circulating a sign-up sheet...
如果大家都意愿参与...
for those of you who would like to participate...
重新演绎这次战争的 请签名
in the reenactment of the aforesaid battle.
他开始抓狂了
He's turning red.
好了
All right.
"224年以前 在十一月的一个寒冷的夜里"
"It was a frigid November night some 224 years ago..."
有点坐不住了
He's shifting in his seat.
"...Hollow的义勇军们站在那里 等候英国♥军♥人的到来"
"...Hollow Militia stood in wait for the redcoats."
他在拉帽子了
He's adjusting the cap.
"饥寒交迫 12个骄傲的男人 站在镇上广场上 "
"Tired and hungry, 12 proud men took their positions in the town square."
他快受不了啦
He's fighting the urge.
"在临死前 做最后英勇的抵抗...."
"...and imminent death in their valiant efforts..."
看在上帝的份上 我们一定要 每年都做一次吗?
For God's sake, do we have to go through this every damn year?
- 好极! - 终於受不了啦!
- Yes! - And the urge wins by a long shot.
我想我们是在这里讨论镇上的事务吧
I thought we were here to discuss town issues.
这就是镇上的事务
This is a town issue.
- 不好意思 谁在讲话 - 是我 Harry 我是Luke
- Excuse me, who's talking? - It's me, Harry. Luke.
我5岁你就认识我了
You've known me since I was five years old.
Luke 是的 坐下
Luke, yes. Sit down.
现在 正如我刚才所说的:"12个英雄..."
Now, as I was saying: "12 heroic men..."
"手持着枪 做好了一去不复返的准备"
"assembled with guns drawn, ready to meet their maker..."
你到底在说什么啊? 12个人排成一排在站在那里一整夜
What are you talking about? Twelve guys stood in a row all night.
- "...等候英国士兵的到来..." - 压根儿就没出现过!
- "...waiting for the redcoats..." - Who never showed!
现在 只是....
Now, just...
12个人一排站在那里 等一个从未出现过的敌人
Twelve guys stood in a row waiting for an enemy that never showed.
他们站在那里 他们应该穿晚礼服的
They got stood up. They should've been wearing prom dresses.
- 我受够了 - 坐下 Taylor!
- I've had just about enough of this. - Sit down, Taylor!
- 怪人 - 你才是
- Menace. - Suck up.
- 赌5块 最终会有人败下阵来的 - 算你一个
- $5, someone ends up in a headlock. - You're on.
你们有没有想过你们歌♥颂 这一场战争的原因....
Have any of you considered the fact that you're glorifying a war we fought...
所以我们就能住在我们偷来的土地上?
so we could keep land that we stole?
如果你不喜欢美国这里...
If you don't like it here in America...
为什麽你不排着队向苏联要厕纸?
why don't you go stand in line for toilet paper in the USSR?
苏联已经不存在了 Harry
There is no more USSR, Harry.
社区意识很重要 不是吗?
A sense of community is so important, isn't it?
它是让我们国家伟大的原因
It's what made our country great.
...如果你对事实这们感兴趣
...if you're so interested in facts.
吉尔莫女孩 第一季 第08集
Lorelai 我是Max Medina Max Medina
Lorelai, it's Max. Medina, Max Medina.
我们又要错过一次约会
And once again we miss each other.
现在是星期四下午2点钟
It's now 2.;00 in the afternoon on Thursday...
现在我坐在我的办公室 给一个论文评级
and I'm in my office grading a paper entitled. ;
题目是Emily Dickinson(美国着名诗人) 好好地活
Emily Dickinson, Get a Life.
总之 坐在这里失去你对我的信任的时候...
Anyhow, as I sit here losing my faith in mankind...
我在想我们有没有真正地约会过...
I wonder if we're ever gonna actually go on that date...
我们很久以前谈过
we talked about many moons ago.
我在Stamford教一个夜校 一周两次...
I teach a night class in Stamford twice a week...
每次我经过Stars Hollow收费站的时候 我都在想:
and when I pass that Stars Hollow sign on the turnpike, I think. ;
"那里有一个我想和她 共度美好时光的漂亮女人."
"Out there is a beautiful woman that I someday hope to spend time with."
不管怎样 我只是在想你
Anyhow, I'm just thinking about you.
我不知道 也许下周 我们都能抽出一点时间
I don't know, maybe next week we can find some time.
再见 Lorelai Gilmore
Bye, Lorelai Gilmore.
你知道的 Okay bye
You knew that. Okay, bye.
Lorelai我是Max Medina Max Medina
Lorelai, it's Max. Medina, Max Medina.
- 妈妈? - 我们又要错过一次约会
- Mom? - And once again we miss each other.
- 对不起 - 你在做什么?
- Sorry. - What are you doing up?
- 我睡不着 - 这里好冷
- I couldn't sleep. - It's freezing in here.
等等 闭上眼睛 深呼吸
Wait. Close your eyes and breathe.
我闻到了雪的气息
I smell snow.
- 每年的这个时候 - 你闻不到吗?
- It's that time of year. - Can't you smell it?
你知道 就像狗有嗅觉很好的鼻子
You know, it's like dogs and high-pitched noises.
我想只有你才能闻得到
I think it's something only you can smell.
- 我爱雪 - 真的吗?我都不知道
- I love snow. - Really? I had no idea.
下雪的时候 所有的东西都很神奇 所有的东西看起来都那么漂亮
Everything's magical when it snows. Everything looks pretty.
衣服很棒 大衣 围巾 手套 帽子
The clothes are great: Coats, scarves, gloves, hats.
保暖内衣 羊毛袜 耳罩
Thermal underwear, wool socks, earflaps.
你知道吗? 我人生中最美好的事情 就发生在下雪的时候
Do you know the best things in my life have happened when it snowed?
我当然知道了
Why, yes, I do.
- 我最开心的一个生日会 - 你的初吻
- My best birthday. - Your first kiss.
你学会走路 都是在下雪的时候发生的
Your first steps. They all happened when it snowed.
脚
Feet.
- 我感觉好好 刺痛 - 那叫冻疮
- I feel good. Tingly. - That's called frostbite.
你在嘲笑生你的妈
You are mocking your mother, the woman who birthed you.
- 对不起 - 在一个暴风雪的晚上 我应该加上
- I'm sorry. - During a snowstorm, might I add.
那暴风雪会在什么时候来?
So how soon is it supposed to hit?
明天 明天肯定
Tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow.
- Okay 然后明天.... - 什么?
- Okay, then tomorrow it is. - What?
你 我 甜甜圈 咖啡 站在雪地里
You, me, doughnuts, coffee, standing out in a snowstorm.
- 半夜? - 半夜
- At midnight? - At midnight.
不愧是我最爱的女儿
You are my favorite daughter.
这条留言你听了多少次了?
How many times are you gonna listen to that?
不再性感的时候
Till it stops being sexy.
打住 你说的可是我的老师
Stop. That's my teacher you're talking about.
我必须得尊重他
I have to respect him.
好吧 如果能让你好过一点的话...
Okay, if it makes you feel any better...
当他要变得性感的时候 他文法上也没错
while he's being sexy, he's also being grammatically correct.
好点了 谢谢
Better. Thank you.
对不起 我吵醒你了
Sorry, I woke you up.
还好 你说的这些全当补偿了
It's okay. It's all fodder for the tell-all.
晚安
Good night.
Lorelai 我是Max Medina Max Medina
Lorelai, it's Max. Medina, Max Medina.
外面怎么样?
How is it out there?
又冷又灰 就像一只死肥鸽子
It is cold and gray, like a fat, dead pigeon.
我们要把雪橇拿出来 可能有人想滑雪
We'll pull out the sleds. People might want to sled.
我们还要皮大衣
We'll need the parkas.
- 干吗用? - 万一有人要远足
- For what? - In case anyone wants to hike.
你知道的 不是每个人都喜欢在冰面上狂奔的感觉的
You know not everyone finds the idea of being pelted with frozen water appealing.
我知道 他们真悲哀
I know, and how sad for them.
在暴风雪中迷路的感觉....
The sensation of getting lost in a blizzard...
在冻得死人的丛林里 靠吃你好朋友的屁♥股♥为生...
of freezing to death in the woods, eating your friend's buttocks to stay alive...
这对很多人来说是种损失
That is lost on many people.
我告诉你 5分钟后雪球大战就要开始
I am telling you, five minutes in a snowball fight...
我们可以把你屁♥股♥上那根棍子给敲掉
we could knock that stick right out of your butt.
好吧 这个听起来怎麽样?
Okay, how does this sound?
雪花枫糖放在所有的枕头旁
Maple-sugar snowflakes on all the pillows?
听起来很不错!
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表