剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Is this what your grandparents' house looks like?
不一样,它也挺大,但不像这种 赫氏城♥堡♥(超豪华的私人建筑)的风格
No. I mean, it's big, but it's not this Hearst Castle-y.
应该有个地图或者引导员 或者Robin leach(知名主持人)之类的
There should be a map or a tour guide or Robin Leach or something.
- Lane,谢谢和我一起来 - 随时都行
- Lane, thanks for coming with me. - Anytime.
- 天呐,那还有张台球桌 - 还有DJ
- My God, there's a pool table. - And a deejay.
这就像青年版的所多玛 和蛾摩拉(罪恶之城)
It's like a teenage Sodom and Gomorrah.
你来了!
You came!
谁在看农场啊? (意指Lane很土)
Who's watching the farm?
- Madeline,你的房♥子真漂亮 - 谢谢,是我继父的
- Madeline, your house is beautiful. - Thanks, it's my stepfather's.
恩,他在哪?
So, where is he?
- 我继父?他在日本 - 不是。“魅力王子”
- My stepfather? He's in Japan. - Not your stepfather. Prince Charming.
他不来了,他的白马还在店里
He didn't come. His white horse was in the shop.
你们没分手,对吧?
You guys didn't break up, did you?
- Hi,我是Lane - 来了,就去A区
- Hi, I'm Lane. - As in, walk down a?
- 对,是的 - Hi, 我是Madeline
- Yes, exactly. - Hi, I'm Madeline.
什么时候去游泳池看看啊?
So when does the tour of the pool house start?
你们已经看过了
You've seen the pool house before.
不过晚上没看过,对吧?
But they haven't seen it at night, right?
Madeline,别糊涂了
Madeline, you are not confused.
想想、过程、专注
Think, process, focus.
Bye
Bye.
- 待会见,Paris - 安全第一
- Later, Paris. - No glove, no love.
真可爱
Lovely.
- 我觉得你不是派对女孩 - 我不算是
- I didn't think you were a party girl. - I'm not usually.
不过我想来开开眼界
But I thought I might come by and check it out.
都是我们在学校每天见到的人…
It's the same exact people we see every day at school...
只不过现在在跳舞
except now we get to see them dance.
你男朋友在哪?
So where is your boyfriend?
我们分手了
We broke up.
至少你有过一段恋爱
At least you had a boyfriend for a while.
知道苏打水在哪吗?
Do you know which way will lead us to some soda?
跟我来,我不会乱逛的
Keep up because I'm not turning around.
- 你没有夸大啊 - Paris不需要修饰的话
- You didn't exaggerate. - Paris needs no embellishment.
苏打水都是法国产的
All of this soda is French.
Madeline的老妈是法国迷 她所有东西都是法国的
Madeline's mother has a French fetish. She's obsessed with all things French.
法国酒、法国食品 法国水、法式肥胖
French wine, French food, French water, French cellulite products.
- 为什么不回答我? - 因为你没说“请”
- Why won't you answer me? - Because you didn't say 'please. '
能不能晚点谈?聚会在进行中
Can we do this later? There's a party going on.
告诉我你和Austin在锁着的浴室里干嘛
Tell me what you were doing locked in the bathroom with Austin.
- 没什么 - 没什么
- Nothing. - Nothing.
- 是的 - 不是
- Yes. - No.
为什么不告诉我我在干什么 既然你看起来什么都了解
Why don't you tell me what I was doing, since you seem to know everything.
- 你是我女朋友 - 现在变粗鲁了嘛
- You are my girlfriend. - Now he is a caveman.
- 你想干吗?用棍子敲我头…
What are you gonna do? Knock me on my head with a club...
然后拖我回你的保时捷?
and then drag me back to your Porsche?
Summer,拜托
Summer, please.
这歌♥不错
Good song.
我喜欢Summer那样,你呢?
I just love that Summer, don't you?
9:45
9:45.
- 为什么老是看时间? - 因为我妈说要待到10:30
- Why do you keep checking your watch? - My mom says I have to stay till 10:30.
她关心什么?
Why would she care?
她觉得我不够合群
She thinks I'm not enough of a people person.
- 吃惊吧? - 跌坐到地板
- Shocking? - I'm floored.
我很怀疑居里夫人…
I doubt highly that Madame Curie...
会不会穿得像珍妮芙·洛佩兹
was voted 'most likely to dress like Jennifer Lopez. '
- 你想成为科学家? - 癌症研究
- You want to be a scientist? - Cancer research.
- 很棒 - 是啊
- Cool. - Yeah.
- 哦,不 - 什么?
- Oh, no. - What?
我刚发现聚会的 唯一的韩国男生…
It just figures that the only Korean boy at this party...
开始启动韩国妹侦察雷达了
has his Korean-girl radar turned on.
- 我是Henry - 我是Lane,这是Rory和Paris
- I'm Henry. - I'm Lane. This is Rory and Paris.
- 我们见过了 - Hi,Prais
- We've met. - Hi, Paris.
- 愿意跳个舞吗? - 我们在这聊着呢
- So would you like to dance? - We're talking here.
是 的,不过我是说,就一段舞?
Yeah, but, I mean, one dance?
你可以晚点再聊
You can put the conversation on hold for one dance.
除非这是中东和平会谈
Unless this is a Mid-East Peace Talk conversation.
- 一段舞 - 短暂的。不是疯狂的那种
- One dance. - A short one. No crazy dance mixes.
- 好吧 - 谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
如果我一段舞后没回来,你就…
If I'm not back in one dance, you're coming down...
做好任何坏打算 我们需要马上回家
with a really bad case of anything that means we have to go home.
- 这里变热了嘛,还是因为我? - 谢谢
- Is it getting warm in here, or is it me? - Thank you.
难以置信,她来了5分钟 就有一个约会了
Unbelievable. She's here five minutes, she has a date.
我来学校9年了 还是看着那堆法国苏打水
I've been going to this school 9 years, and I'm the French-soda monitor.
为了防止等会讨论 我来不是为这个
Just in case this comes up later, I did not come here for this.
好,我知道
Okay, got it.
- 这太离谱了 - 是的,有点疯
- This is crazy! - No, it is. It's nuts.
我几个月没见你,然后一切突然…
I don't see you for months, and then all of a sudden...
叮咚(门铃♥声♥),雅芳小姐 (意指推销员)
Ding-dong, Avon lady.
- 太搞了 - 绝对是
- It's insane. - Completely.
你真在行
You do that so good.
- 我们得把握住 - 我觉得我们是在这样做
- We got to get a grip. - I thought that's what we're doing.
你坐那个沙发上
You're gonna sit over there on that couch.
我坐这个椅子…
And I'm gonna sit over here on this chair...
离沙发远点
far away from the couch.
我把这个小桌放中间…
And I'm gonna put this table right in between us...
就这样,好
just like that. Good, okay.
我们坐下冷静地谈谈
And we're gonna sit here and talk about this calmly.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
- 最近怎么样? - 还不错
- How you been? - Really good.
- 你看起来不错 - 你也是
- You look really good. - So do you.
- 我想你 - 满高兴听到的
- I missed you. - I'm glad.
否则这次碰面也有点不合适
Otherwise that greeting there would have been a little inappropriate.
老实说,最近我在想我们的事
Actually, I've been thinking about us lately.
你在想?
You have?
- 你没有? - 没有
- Haven't you? - No.
- 我完全没想过 - 我受宠若惊
- I haven't given it any thought at all. - I'm flattered.
- 我必须完全不想它…
I needed not to give it any thought...
否则我会想太多,然后很痛苦
otherwise I would give it too much thought and that would be hard.
- 所以我不理会了
So I just didn't deal.
- 就像妈妈,女儿,我想 - 我了解
- Like mother, like daughter, I guess. - I understand.
你考虑了这么多,有没有解决方法?
With all the thought you've been giving, have you come up with any solutions?
没有。你还是Rory的妈妈 我还是她的老师
No. You're still Rory's mother, and I'm still her teacher.
我们还是我们,我没有解决办法
And we're still us. I got nothing.
- 所以什么都没改? - 什么都没变
- So nothing's changed? - Nothing's changed.
- 我想我来这也许不妥
I guess my coming here was probably a bad idea.
也许
Probably.
- 去它们的!
Screw this!
- 我是不是讨人厌? - 不,只是有点反感
- Am I sick yet? - Not yet. It might just be allergies.
保持联络
Keep me posted.
我的表停了,几点了?
My watch stopped. What time is it?
-10:35 - 好,Bye
- It's 10:35. - Yes! Bye.
Tristan,别来了
Tristan, stop it.
你让我整个聚会都在追你
You're making me chase you around the whole party.
只是找点开心
Just trying to have fun.
你不想跟我聊或跳舞 为什么跟我来?
You won't talk to me or dance. Why did you even come with me?
别喊了
Stop yelling.
Summer,拜托,我们能走吗?
Summer, please, can we just go?
- 拜托 - 不,我厌烦了跟你吵架
- Please. - No. I'm sick of fighting with you.
我厌烦了每天听20次 “你是我的女朋友”
I'm sick of hearing 20 times a day, 'You're my girlfriend. '
能不能别在大庭广众之下谈这个?
Could we do this where a roomful of people aren't staring at us?
我想我们该分手了
I think we should break up.
- 我想跟你出去谈这个 - 去吧。Bye
- I want to go outside and talk about this. - Then go. Bye.
Summer,拜托
Summer, come on!
- 我有一个重大问题 - 怎么了?
- I have a major problem. - What?
Henry,那个跟我跳舞的男生
Henry, the guy I have been dancing with.
他在学习很强,他想当一个医生
Okay, he's really good in school. He's gonna be a doctor.
儿科医生,准确的说
Pediatrician, to be exact.
他父母和当地教会密不可分
His parents are extremely involved in their local church.
他还去主日学校帮忙 (教堂所设)
He himself helps out with Sunday school.
他的韩语很好,尊敬父母
He speaks Korean fluently, he respects his parents.
他很可爱,而且幽默风趣
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表