剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Actually, Lucinda Lester looked a lot like Errol Flynn.
我应该娶她的 我原本应该现代点的
I should have married her. It would have been very modern of me.
妈妈这样子看起来好漂亮
Mom looks really beautiful here.
- 是的 她很漂亮 - 是在什麽场合?
- Yes, she does. - What was the occasion?
谁要喝咖啡?
Who would like some coffee?
这是她初入社交圈聚会的礼服
That was her debutante gown for her coming-out party.
- 妈妈有初入社交圈聚会? - 没有 她没有
- Mom had a coming-out party? - No, she didn't.
是的 好吗 有事要做了不是吗?
Yes, well, things happen, don't they?
不好意思 我要去打几个商务电♥话♥
If you'll excuse me, I have some business calls to make.
我去拿点咖啡来
I'll go get that coffee.
- 给你 - 这是什么?
- Here. - What is this?
- 我拿了一杯咖啡给你 - 不用 谢谢
- I brought you coffee. - No, thank you.
Harry 你冻僵了 拿着该死的咖啡
Harry, you're freezing. Take the damn coffee.
当我们的祖先很久以前站在这里的时候....
When our forefathers stood out here many moons ago...
- 他们可没有任何咖啡 - 你怎么知道的?
- they didn't have any coffee. - How do you know?
你是不是写了一篇关于....
Do you have written documentation about what beverages...
在那个历史性的漫漫长夜里 他们喝过或者没喝过些什么饮料?
they did or did not have on that long, historic night of standing?
这对你来说仍是个笑话 年轻人
This is still a joke to you, young man.
我不想被当笑柄 我们不需要你的咖啡
I don't choose to be a joke. We don't need your coffee.
Harry 求你了 拿着咖啡
Harry, please. Take the coffee.
我父亲也会拿的
My father would have taken the coffee.
好吧 好吧 那谢谢你
Well, all right, then. Thank you.
- Andrew? - 谢谢你 Luke
- Andrew? - Thank you, Luke.
- Kirk? - 你可以拿些药茶来吗?
- Kirk? - You got any herbal tea?
我这里没有 但是我可以拿些来
Not on me, but I can get some.
- 加一点榨柠檬 - 好的
- With a squeeze of lemon. - Okay.
我真的可以要一杯可可吗?
I could really go for some cocoa.
- 听起来不错 - 我也要可可
- That sounds good. - Cocoa for me, too.
好的 等一下 一杯药茶...
Okay, hang on a minute. One herbal tea...
两杯可可
and two cocoas.
- 是的 那部分是有一点慢 - 慢?
- Yeah, that part was a little slow. - Slow?
但这之后节奏就很快了 你不觉得吗?
But it picked up pretty soon after that, don't you think?
- 那么 这就是我家啦 - 不错
- So this is it, my house. - Nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
走廊不错
Good porch.
窗户也不错
Nice windows.
前门
Front door.
- 我猜 没锁 - 是的
- Which opens, I assume. - Yeah.
- 有问题吗? - 没有 没问题
- Something wrong? - No, nothing's wrong.
- 你确定吗? - 是的 我...
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I...
我刚看到雪太激动了 还有看到你...
I was so excited about the snow, and about seeing you...
- 谢谢 - 我还没有好好地想过这个问题
- Thank you. ...that I didn't really think this thing out.
我通常都会先想清楚
And I usually think this kind of thing out.
- 所以,我还在考虑这个问题 - 什么问题?
- So I'm just thinking this thing out. - What thing?
- 邀请一个男人进我家 - 好的
- Inviting a man over to my house. - Okay.
你知道吗 我约会的规矩很严格
See, I have really strict rules about dating.
我把我的私生活跟我和Rory的生活 完全分开
I keep my personal life totally separate from my life with Rory.
我不想让她觉得无归属感...
I never want her to feel unsettled...
或者她的人生可能忽然发生巨变
or like her life could just shift at any moment.
我完全了解
I totally understand.
她永远都排在第一 这也是她的房♥子
And she comes first, and this her house, too.
我了解 你很少这样做
I understand. This is something that you don't do often.
- 以前 - 以前?
- Ever. - Ever?
- 从没 - 我明白了
- Never. - I see.
我意思是 我约会过
I mean, I've dated.
你知道 约会过
And, you know, dated.
但我从来没有在这...
But I've just never dated...
这里 我的房♥子里约会过
here, in our house.
我保证 如果你让我进去...
What if I promised you that if you let me in...
我只要一杯咖啡就好 就这样
all I'm expecting is a cup of coffee? That's it.
没有什么怪异或好笑的
Nothing weird or funny.
除非你又怪又滑稽 因为我可能做又怪又滑稽的事
Unless you're into weird and funny, 'cause I could do weird and funny.
我很享受今天的雪中漫步...
I've been enjoying the hell out of myself tonight...
- 我希望你也是... - 我是
- and I think you are, too. - I am.
所以 还在下雪...
So, it's snowing...
- 又冷 你女儿又不在这 - 我知道
- cold, and your daughter is elsewhere. - I know.
今晚是命中注定的
The whole night's been a weird kismet of events.
- 信缘的家伙又出现了 - 在你人生的某个时候...
- It's that fate guy again. - At some point in your life...
你不得不决定为 某个值得的人打开这扇门
you have to decide that some guy is worth opening that front door for.
我只是一个志愿者
I am just volunteering.
你想要喝咖啡吗?
Would you like some coffee?
你有多喜欢喝咖啡? 因为我不能容忍♥没有咖啡...
How strong do you like your coffee? 'Cause I've built up such a tolerance to it...
我比大多数都更依赖它
I make it too intense for most people.
我靠fiesta汉堡度日 现在别退缩了
I lived through the fiesta burger. Don't hold back now.
- 我可以帮你吗? - 是的 你可以把咖啡罐装满水
- Can I help? - Yeah, you can fill up the pot.
我这个很在行
I'm very good at that.
- 六杯容量可以吗? - 可以
- Six cups sounds good? - Fine.
你现在想做什么?
What are you gonna have?
你很清楚现在的首要问题 是吧?
You do know that was a leading question, right?
真的?那又怎样?
Really? How so?
- 你有多想喝咖啡? - 不太想
- How badly do you want that coffee? - Not badly.
回答得真好
Such a good answer.
你说你有几个小孩?
How many kids did you say you have?
一个 怎么了?
One. Why?
Lane! Hi!
Lane! Hi!
- 我们只是在...你在这里做什么? - 对不起...我在等Rory.
- We're just... What are you doing here? - I'm sorry. I was waiting for Rory.
我马上回她房♥间 不会再出来了 我保证
I'll just go back into her room, and I won't come back out. I promise.
噢 The Cure的歌♥ 我要去看看她 (这乐队歌♥很好听哟)
That's The Cure. I have to go back in there.
没关系 我来煮咖啡
It's okay, I'll finish up the coffee.
- 我会尽快回来 - 好
- I'll be back as fast as humanly possible. - Good.
对不起 我搞砸了你的约会
I'm sorry I messed up your date.
你没有搞砸我的约会 怎么了?
You didn't mess up my date. What's going on?
- 我在等Rory回家 - 宝贝 Rory今晚会住在Hartford
- I was waiting for Rory to get home. - Sweetie, Rory's stuck in Hartford tonight.
我不知道 我马上走
I didn't know. I'll just go.
你想谈谈吗?
Do you want to talk?
我不是Rory 但我们俩用同一把吹风机
I'm not Rory, but we do use the same blow dryer.
我今天做了一件蠢事
I did something really stupid today.
- 好吧 你在哪穿洞了? - 不是
- Okay, what did you pierce? - Nothing.
- 我摸了一个男生的头发 - 好的
- I touched a boy's hair. - Okay.
- 一个我真心喜欢的男生 - 没怎么样啊
- A boy I really like. - So far I'm missing the stupid part.
- 我都没有得到他的允许 - 现在有点意思了
- I kind of did it without his permission. - Now we're getting somewhere.
我整个人傻了 只是站在那里
I don't know what happened. I was just standing there.
然后他弯下身 他的头发拂下来...
And then he bends over, and his hair falls forward...
忽然我的手不自觉地伸过去
and suddenly it's like my hand has a life of its own.
听起来像是你的手 得到你体内的荷乐蒙的帮助
Sounds like your hand had help from your hormones.
上帝 我脸丢大了 我不能回学校了
God, I'm so humiliated. I can't ever go back to school.
我必须在家里上学 我妈妈终於得逞了
I'll have to be home-schooled. My mother finally gets her way.
我们换个角度来看
Look at it from a different perspective.
你以后尴尬的事情还会很多
You have so many years of screw-ups ahead of you.
就把它当做你真正长大的一次人生助跑
View this as a trial run for really grown-up humiliation.
那也没用
So not helping.
也许你应该当理发师
Maybe you should be a hairdresser.
太好了 那样你就可以摸任何人的头发了
It's perfect. You can run your hands through anybody's hair...
- 然后人家还会付你钱 - 我该怎么做呢?
- and they'll pay you for it. - What am I going to do?
学校里每个人都会议论我 我没脸见人了
Everyone at school's gonna be talking about me. I can't show my face.
每个高中生都做过蠢事
Everybody does stupid things in high school.
- 这是一定的 - 不像这样
- It's a requirement. - Not like this.
不是 还有人怀孕了
No, some people get pregnant.
别人闲言碎语的时候 说一些有意思的事
Talk about something really juicy for the gossip mill.
我忘掉了
I forgot about that.
每个人都会振作起来的 Lane 事情就是这样
Everybody screws up, Lane. That's what happens.
你怎样利用这次傻事....
It's what you do with the screw-ups...
怎样运用这次的经验... 这才是你判断自已的方式...
how you handle the experience... That's what you should judge yourself by.
我的人生很美好 我还有一个聪明伶俐的小孩
I have a great life and an amazing kid.
我只是绕路行而已
And I took a detour.
我最终得到了好归宿
I ended up someplace good.
告诉我这个
Tell me this.
他头发摸起来感觉如何? 有看起来那么好吗
How did his hair feel? Good as it looked?
更好
Better.
你会没事的 我很肯定这一点
You're gonna be fine. I'm positive about that.
- 谢谢 - 不用谢
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表