剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Just say hello first. Come on, i'll hold those for you.
- 那是谁啊? - 我想这是她的生日聚会
- Who's that? - I think it's her party.
Paris 你来了?
Paris?
- 我父母逼我来的 - 天啊
- My parents made me come. - Oh, God!
否则我不会在这儿
Otherwise I wouldn't be here.
你相信我的 对吧?
You believe me, don't you?
噢 来和我打招呼吗?
Oh, coming to greet me?
嗨 Tristan
Hello, Tristan.
- 我的生日之吻呢? - 这是我的生日
- So where's my birthday kiss? - It's my birthday.
- 那我就给你个生日之吻吧 - 你出什么问题了?
- So i'll give you a birthday kiss. - What is wrong with you?
好吧 我得告诉你点事情
Okay, I gotta tell you something.
- 我疯狂地爱着你 - 那么 祝你好运
- I'm madly in love with you. - Well, good luck with that.
我吃不下 睡不着
I can't eat, I can't sleep.
半夜我醒来 会叫你的名字 Rory
I wake up in the middle of the night calling out your name. Rory.
你闭嘴好吗?
Would you shut up please?
Rory 你的朋友叫什么名字?
Rory, who's your friend?
- 我不知道 但这是Tristan - 什么?
- I don't know, but this is Tristan. - Excuse me?
- 我是Tristan Dugray 先生 - Dugray?
- Tristan Dugray, sir. - Dugray?
- 你和Janlen Dugray是亲戚吗? - 他是我的祖父 先生
- Are you any relation to Janlen Dugray? - That's my grandfather, sir.
我和他做了很多年的生意了
I've done business with Janlen for years.
- 他是个好人 - 对 他是
- He's a fine man. - That he is.
这证明你选朋友很有一套啊
You have very good taste in friends. I approve.
Richard 我和Dennis通了电♥话♥ 他听到的和我一样
Richard, I've got Dennis on the phone and he heard the same thing I heard.
有一个听错的人 就肯定会有第二个
Well, one wrong man can always find a friend.
- 他喜欢我 - 他喝醉了
- He likes me. - He's drunk.
我们去散散步吧
Let's take a walk.
这真的很蠢 你并不喜欢我
This is stupid. You don't even like me.
你有这种奇怪的需要 你要证明我会和你约会
You have this weird need to prove that i'll go out with you.
这并不代表你喜欢我
That's not liking someone.
你为什么要在这个问题上与我争吵呢 你早晚都要屈服的
Why are you fighting this? You're gonna give in eventually.
我得去找我妈妈了
I'm gonna go find my mother.
噢 去见你妈妈
Wow, meeting your mom.
这有点突然 但好吧 我准备好了
It's a bit sudden, but okay, I'm ready.
你在这啊
There you are.
我想这是你向客人们说点什么的时候了
I think it's time you said a few words to your guests.
- 什么? - 就是做个小型的讲话 说谢谢大家光临
- What? - Just a little speech to say thank you...
告诉大家长大是什么感觉
and tell everyone how it feels to be a year older.
- 我不认为... - 她是主角
- I don't think... - She's the hostess.
- 这是她的责任 - 我不是女主人 你才是
- This is her responsibility. - I am not the hostess. You are.
亲爱的 等等
Honey, hold on.
这是你的聚会 这些也是你的客人
This is your party, and these are your guests.
我没有什么要对他们说的 你来说吧 对不起 失陪了
I don't have anything to say to them. So you give the speech. Excuse me.
这又是为了什么啊?
What was that all about?
Lorelai 你女儿一点礼貌都没有
Lorelai, your daughter has no manners whatsoever.
你应该感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
这怎么又成了我的错?
How did this become my fault?
- 我能进来吗? - 这是你的房♥间
- Can I come in? - It's your room.
你怎么样了?
How are you doing?
我很抱歉和姥姥吵架
I'm sorry I snapped at Grandma.
这个星期五真是我们在这儿度过的疯狂时刻
That was a pretty Freaky Friday moment we had back there.
她自作主张邀请了那些Chilton的同学
She just went ahead and invited all those kids from Chilton.
你在开玩笑吧 我以为她和你商量过
You're kidding. I thought she checked on that with you.
- 她没有问我 也没有告诉我 - 噢 天哪 我很抱歉
- She didn't ask me or tell me. - Oh, man, I'm so sorry.
我不知道 但他们真的让我很头痛
I don't know, but it really made me mad.
- 亲爱的 你怎么不告诉我呢 - 因为你们相处得很快乐
- Honey, why didn't you tell me? - Because you were happy.
你们俩之间很少有和平时刻
It's not often that there's peace between you two.
我不想把事情弄糟。
I didn't want to screw everything up.
你想让我和我妈妈很好地相处我很高兴
I appreciate you wanting Mom and I to get along...
但你不应该向我隐瞒这些事
but you shouldn't keep such stuff from me.
我感觉糟透了 我是说 我以前从没跟姥姥大喊大叫过
I feel terrible. I mean, I've never yelled at her before.
听着 你去跟她道歉 她会原谅你的
Listen, you'll apologize. All will be forgotten.
你瞧着吧
You'll see.
这屋里的时间好像停止了一样
It's like time has stood still in this room.
你现在呆在这儿一定很怪
It must be weird for you to be in this room now.
以前我呆在这里时就很怪
It was weird for me to be in this room then.
你知道吗 他们给我这个的时候上面还有玻璃呢
You know, they gave this to me with the glass on.
现在真的我知道了 在这里长大是什么感觉
I now officially know what it feels like to have grown up here.
你还没有真正知道 除非你有蜷在角落里 咬自己的头发的经历
It's not official until you're huddled in a corner, eating your hair.
你记得你在这儿过的最后一个生日吗?
Do you remember your last birthday here?
我们吵了一架 我那时和你现在一样躺在这床上 460
We had just had a fight, and I was lying on the bed just like you are now.
你们为什么吵架?
What did you fight about?
- 我那时怀孕了 - 因为那个啊
- I was pregnant. - That.
而且我在吃饭的时候说闻上去像漂白剂...
And I said something at the table about the pate smelling like Clorox...
然后就暴露了 我就蜷在这儿
and one thing led to another, and I wound up here.
他们那时还没告诉别人我怀上了你
They hadn't told anybody yet about me and you.
- 那对他们来说肯定很难接受 - 是啊
- That must have been really hard on them. - Yeah.
我记得我最终告诉他们的时候...
I remember when I finally told them...
那是我生平唯一的一次 他们在我眼里显得那么渺小
it was the only time they ever looked small to me.
- 我想我最好去找姥姥 - 给她一分钟...
- I guess I'd better go find Grandma. - Give her a minute...
- 你们在这啊 ...她就会找到我们的
- There you are. ...she'll find us.
你们俩都太不礼貌了 你们知道 这并非我的生日晚会
You are both being very rude. This isn't my birthday party, you know.
- 对不起 妈 - 说实话 你们的行为真的很无礼
- Sorry, Mom. - Honestly, the way the two of you act.
- 姥姥 我只是想说... - 我们一会儿再谈这个问题 现在 出去
- Grandma, I just want to say... - We'll talk about this later. Now go.
谢谢 见到你我很高兴
Thank you. Good to see you.
你一直都很可爱 Leeza
Lovely as always, Leeza.
代我问候Darren
My best to Darren.
晚会很棒 是你办的最好的晚会之一
Great party. One of your best.
我很喜欢那些棕色的蘑菇
I even liked those brown mushroom things.
姥姥 我可以和你谈谈吗?
Grandma, can I talk to you for a sec?
Richard 女孩们要走了
Richard, the girls are leaving.
- Rory 我希望你玩得开心 - 我是很开心
- Rory, I hope you had a good time. - Yeah, I did.
我知道 你姥姥已经给你买♥♥了礼物
I know your grandmother has already bought you a gift...
还在上面写了我的名字
and signed my name to it.
这是我们结婚时达成协议的一部分
That was part of our agreement when we got married.
但是 我觉得这样的场合 我应该再给你点东西
However, I feel this occasion calls for something a little extra.
用它来贴补你的Fez之行吧
Put that towards your trip to Fez.
- 噢 姥爷 - 你是个好女孩 生日快乐
- Oh, Grandpa. - You're a good girl, Rory. Happy birthday.
- 我不配得到这些 - 好吧 那给我
- I don't deserve this. - Fine. Hand it over.
你们应该走了 你们还有很长的一段路要走
You should get going. You've got quite a drive ahead.
姥姥 明天在我们家要办个晚会
Grandma, we're having a party tomorrow at our house.
不会像这个这么好...
It won't be anything like this...
但还是会很有趣 也许你和姥爷能来
but it will be fun. Maybe you and Grandpa could come.
这很棒 但恐怕我来不了 已经有安排了
That's very sweet, but I'm afraid we already have plans.
- 那好吧 - 一路平安
- Okay. - Have a safe trip.
走的时候锁上身后的门
Lock the door behind you.
你去帮那家伙把礼物放上车吧
Why don't you go help that guy out there put all the presents in the car?
所有这些都放到洗碗机里
All this can go in the dishwasher.
- 妈 明天来我们的晚会吧 - 不行 我很忙
- Mom, come to the party tomorrow. - I can't. I'm busy.
把这些扔了 我们不会吃了
Throw those out. We won't eat them.
你的孙女邀请你去她的生日聚会 来吧
Your granddaughter invited you to her birthday party. Please come.
我已经参加了我孙女的一个聚会了...
I've already been to a party for my granddaughter...
她当着所有朋友的面让我丢尽了脸
and she humiliated me in front of all my friends.
我不要重新体验这种经历
I have no desire to relive that experience.
这些奶酪得用袋子分开装
The cheeses must be put in individual bags.
妈 算了吧 放过她吧
Mom, come on. Give her a break.
你没有征求她的意见就邀请她Chilton同学来了
You invited all these Chilton kids without asking her.
他们是他的同学 我以为他们是她的朋友
They're her schoolmates. I assumed they were her friends.
你知道人们对喜欢"自以为"的人怎么评价
You know what they say when people assume things.
不 我不知道 怎么说?
No, what do they say?
- 你不应该以为 - 很狡猾啊
- That you shouldn't. - Very clever.
妈妈 她不希望他们来 她不喜欢他们
Mom, she didn't want them here. She doesn't like them.
我必须请他们
I had to invite them.
这是出于礼貌 礼貌也是你女儿非常缺少的
That's good manners, something your daughter is sorely lacking.
你在对她干原来你对我♥干♥的事
You're doing the same thing to her that you always did to me.
你在试着控制她 当那不管用的时候你就把她关在外面
You try to control her. When that doesn't work you shut her out.
我现在太累了 受不了你的谴责
I'm too tired for your accusations right now.
我们可以明天再说吗 我找只笔...
Can we do this tomorrow? I'll find you a pen...
你把你所有的侮辱我的话写下来 这样你就不会忘掉了
so you can write down your insults so you won't forget them.
这并不有趣 我的车里有个被打击了的孩子
This is not funny. I have a crushed kid out in the car.
你希望我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
一切都很好 我们可以忘掉不快 下周见
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表