剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- Cut her off. That'll get her attention. - I can help you with the litigation.
事实上 Rory刚进了Chilton
Actually, Rory just started Chilton.
- 真的? - 很好的学校
- Really? - Damn fine school.
她说她想学高尔夫 我觉得她学得还不错
She said she wanted to learn golf. I think she's taken to it quite well.
是啊 只要她别用专用高尔夫车就行了
Yeah, just as long as she's not taken with a certain golf cart.
- 我会给委员会写信的 - 但愿你会
- I'm writing a letter to the board. - I wish you would.
听我说
Listen to me.
房♥子归她 但是我反对
She took the house and I'm against it.
她应得的 忍♥受了那个荡♥妇♥这么多年
She deserved it, putting up with that tramp all those years.
去年圣诞节 他买♥♥了同样的手镯给她们两个
Last Christmas, he bought them both the same bracelet.
她该像他第一任妻子那样 开枪射他
She should have shot him like his first wife did.
我喜欢Janie 她已经搬出去了吗??
I love Janie. Is she out yet?
Gloria 嗨 打得怎么样?
Gloria, hi. Good game?
- 不错 你呢? - 我只是来蒸桑拿的
- Not bad. You? - I just came for the steam.
我们什么时候一定要聚在一起玩玩
We must get together and play sometime soon.
- 下周? - 我会给你打电♥话♥的
- Next week? - I'll call you.
这讨厌的女人怎么还不死
The most odious woman alive.
好了 这儿我需要更多的薄纱 就像是芭蕾舞的裙子一样 好吗?
Okay, I need more tulle here. I need the feeling of a major tutu, okay?
Gary 缎带绑在椅子上 不是树上
Gary, the ribbons go on the chairs, not on the trees.
噢 好的
Oh, great.
想把天鹅放哪儿?
Where do you want the swans?
- 你知道池塘在那儿吗? - 不知道
- Do you know where the pond is? - Nope.
- 你知道你来时的那条小路吗? - 不知道
- You know that little road you came up? - Nope.
知道中文里帮大忙怎么说?
Do you know how to say "big help" in Chinese?
- 不会 - Michel!
- Nope. - Michel!
这就是20只天鹅?
This is 20 swans?
当然 怎么?
Sure. Why not?
你刚才尖叫啦?
You screeched?
我要你去告诉他在哪儿放天鹅
I need you to show him where to put the swans.
绝对不去
Absolutely not.
我走不开 我要去参加一个薄纱节
I can't leave. I've got a major tulle festival going on out here.
- 我才不要靠近那些肮脏的鸟类 - 为什么?
- I will never go near those filthy birds. - Why?
- 我恨天鹅 - 这些天鹅?
- I hate the swans. - These particular swans?
不 所有的天鹅
No, all swans.
我曾经在卢森堡花♥园♥被一群天鹅袭击
I was attacked by a band of swans in the Luxembourg Gardens...
在我还很小的时候 没人能忘记这些事情
when I was a boy. No one forgets that.
噢 不 不是被一群天鹅袭击
Oh, no, not being attacked by a band of swans.
是男孩团体吧? 比如胆小 柔弱 "超级男孩"那种?
Was it an all-boy band? Kind of a scary, feathery, 'NSync fiasco?
- 一点不好笑 - 我道歉 一点儿也不好笑
- This is not funny. - No, I'm sorry. It's not funny at all.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
别这样 你得承认是有点可笑
Come on, you have to admit that's a little funny.
嘿 你能给我帮个手吗?
Hey, Pepe Le Pew, you want to give me a hand with this?
不
No.
听着 要么帮Drella 要么搞定天鹅
Listen, it's Drella or the swans.
也就是搞定任何一只野兽就可以了?
So either one beast of terror or another?
- 他在胡说些什么 - 别...
- What is he babbling about? - Don't...
- 他害怕天鹅 - 谢谢
- He's afraid of the swans. - Thank you.
他当然害怕了 他是法国人
Of course he is. He's French.
- 好 我带你去池塘 - 谢谢
- Okay, I'll take you to the pond. - Thank you.
但是离我远点
But stay far away from me.
没法听他说话 喜欢看他走路
Can't stand the talk. Love to watch the walk.
她抓到他和网球选手在撞球房♥偷♥情♥
She caught him in the pool house with the tennis pro...
不是骑马教练
not the riding instructor.
我一点也不知道
I had no idea.
你们那群人看到的并没有你想象得那么多
That committee of yours is not looking at people as much as you think.
他们为什么那么做? 从你告诉我的来看...
Why would they? From what you've told me...
他们都牵涉一两个丑陋的事件
they're all involved in one nefarious activity after another.
- 是共谋 - 简直是Peyton Place(电影"冷暖人间")
- It's a conspiracy. - It's Peyton Place.
- 还有吗? - 你受得了吗?
- Is there more? - Can you handle it?
我能挺的住
I'll steel myself.
好吧 Neville先生喜欢镶摺边的东西
Okay, Mr. Neville likes all things frilly.
老天 他是我的经纪人
Good God, he's my broker.
我想这不会影响他工作的
I don't think one will affect the other.
- 不介意我们加入吧? - 看谁来了
- Mind if we barge in? - Look who's here.
Rory 这是Julian Johnson 和Edward James
Rory, this is Julian Johnson and Edward James.
- 叫我Ed - 也可以叫我Ed
- Call me Ed. - You can call me Ed, too.
- 很高兴认识你 - 愿意加入我们吗?
- It's nice to meet you. - Would you care to join us?
如果Rory不介意我们打扰了和姥爷相处的时间
If Rory doesn't mind us intruding on her time with her grandfather.
- 不介意 - 太好了
- No, that's fine. - Great.
- 我们听说你在Chilton读书 - 我只是刚刚进去
- So, we hear you're attending Chilton. - I just started.
- 那所学校读起来很辛苦 - 是的 先生
- That's a hard school. - Yes, sir.
- Rory是个好学生 - 真的?
- Rory is an excellent student. - Really?
平均成绩4.0
4.0 grade point average.
我也被打败了
That's got me beat.
她有一天会去非斯
She's going to Fez someday.
非斯? 非斯究竟有什么啊?
Fez? What the hell is in Fez?
那要她自己去发现了
That's for her to find out.
有趣的帽子
Interesting hat.
我今天和姥爷一起去打高尔夫了
I went golfing with my grandfather today.
你知道高尔夫球厂污染了环境
Did you know golf courses are an environmental blight...
因为那些使草常青的化学物质吗??
because of the chemicals used to keep the grass green?
事实上 我知道
Actually, I did.
冷笑话 我道歉
Bad joke. Sorry.
老天 整整一天 天鹅 薄纱 我的头
My God. This day, the swans, the tulle, my head.
我需要全世界最大的奶酪三明治
I need the largest cheeseburger in the world.
我们来破纪录吧 老兄
Let's break a record, mister.
婚礼真是场噩梦 我们有十盒爬虫的幼虫
So, the wedding is a nightmare. We got these 10 boxes of creepy larvae...
它们本该在婚礼那天破茧成蝶的
that are supposed to swarm into butterflies on the wedding day.
结果它们破茧成蝶得早了点 帽子是怎么回事?
They swarmed a little early. What's with the hat?
姥姥给我的
Grandma gave it to me.
- 不是很好看 - 没有那么难看吧
- That's just mean. - It's not that bad.
- 要镜子照照吗? - 我脱下来了
- Do you want a mirror? - I'm taking it off.
- Rory的高尔夫历险 告诉我怎么样 - 很好
- So, Rory's golfing adventure. Tell me. - It was fine.
我带来了些Sookie的巧克力蛋糕 能让你感觉好点
I brought you some of Sookie's chocolate cake to make you feel better.
真的不是那么糟糕
It really wasn't that bad.
你真是世界上最贴心的孩子了
You're the sweetest kid in the whole world.
你这点究竟像谁啊?
Where on earth did you get that from?
Luke 我看错了 还是门上的牌子写着正常营业??
Luke, am I mistaken, or did the sign on the door say "open"?
- 我们说到哪儿了? - 我打高尔夫
- So where were we? - Me golfing.
- 对的 说吧 - 好
- Right. Go. - Okay.
今天快结束的时候 我都可以打到球了
By the end of the day I could even hit the ball.
虽然有时候打到得不是我的球 但是意图是很明确的
Sometimes it wasn't my ball, but the intentions were good.
明确的意图 毫无身体的付出
Good intentions and no physical exertion whatsoever...
这就是高尔夫的本质
is what the game of golf was built on.
你点吃的了吗?
So did you order?
我不饿 我在俱乐部吃了顿大餐
I'm not hungry. I had a big lunch at the club.
和土地的其他破坏者一起
With all the other devastators of our land.
Luke 真对不起 我事先不知道
Luke, I'm really sorry. I didn't know.
- 你在俱乐部吃了顿大餐? - 是的 相当不错
- You had a big lunch at the club? - Yeah, it was quite good.
- 相当? "相当"是怎么一回事?? - 什么意思?
- Quite? What's with the "quite"? - What do you mean?
你从不说“相当”
You don't ever say "quite."
- 我说过许多次“相当”了 - 随便你怎么说了
- I've said "quite" plenty of times. - Whatever.
除了相当不错的大餐 还有什么?
Besides the "quite good" lunch you had, what else happened?
没什么 我们打高尔夫 遇见了一些他的朋友 我蒸了桑拿
Nothing. We played. I met his friends. I took a steam.
- 你蒸了桑拿? - 没错
- You took a steam? - Yeah.
我的毒素都流汗排出体外了 我还偷了条毛巾
I sweated out all my toxins, and I stole a towel.
- 听上去你真得玩得很开心 - 是的
- Sounds like you really had a good time. - I did.
真的?
Really?
- 好了 说点别的 - 对不起 我只是太惊讶了
- Okay, new word now. - Sorry. I'm just surprised.
- 我以为你会很无聊 - 我也有点吃惊
- I thought you were gonna be bored. - I was kind of surprised, too.
不知道 那儿很漂亮 我和姥爷谈了很多
I don't know, it was pretty there. And Grandpa and I talked a lot.
- 你们交谈了?真的? - 又来了
- You talked? Really? - You're doing it again.
对不起 你们聊天啦?
Sorry. You talked?
- 我们谈起了非斯 - 他以为是种帽子
- We talked about Fez. - And he thought it was a hat.
我告诉她我们的背包旅行 他觉得是个好主意
I told him about our backpacking trip, and he thought it was a great idea.
所以你真的玩得很开心?
So you really had fun?
很棒
That's great.
那真是非常非常棒
That is really, really great.
- 我以为你饿死了 - 事情在变 要继续下去
- I thought you were starving. - Things change. Move on.
我戴这顶帽子真得很难看吗?
Does this hat really look bad on me?
不 我觉得看上去挺可爱的
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表