剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 今晚我们中有一个得洗下衣服了 - 为什么?
- One of us has got to do laundry tonight. - Why?
因为我已经连续三天没有干净内♥裤♥换了
Because I haven't had any clean underwear for three days.
那么说你现在裙子里面
So right now under your skirt you're wearing...
- 没穿内♥裤♥ - 妈妈
- Not underwear. - Mom!
其实这样也蛮不错 挺凉快的
It's kind of nice actually. Breezy.
这就是我的榜样 女士们先生们
My role model, ladies and gentlemen.
你怎么会没穿完呢?
How come you haven't run out yet?
我不知道啊 我想我内♥裤♥要比你多吧
I don't know. I guess I have more underwear than you.
哪有 你比我少啊
That's not true. You have less.
- 你是背着我洗衣服了吗? - 没有
- Have you been doing laundry without me? - No.
- Rory? - 好啦 洗了一筐
- Rory? - Okay, one load.
你怎么都没问我有没有衣服要洗啊?
You didn't even ask if I had stuff to throw in?
那已经是很大一筐了 放不下了啦
It was a big load. There wasn't any room.
我被深深地伤害了 我的心在流血 快给我个止血带吧
I'm crushed and bleeding. Get me a tourniquet.
不 那些止血带还很脏 因为Rory还没洗过 只管洗了自己的衣服
No. They're dirty'cause Rory won't wash them with her stuff.
对不起啦 我今天晚上再洗一筐 我保证
Sorry. I'll do another load tonight, I promise.
算了哦 我还是自己来洗吧
Never mind. I'll do my own laundry.
- 好啊 再好不过了 - 我真讨厌洗衣服
- Fine, even better. - I hate doing laundry.
也许我还是去买♥♥新内♥裤♥穿算了
Maybe I'll just buy new underwear.
翅膀都拍起来 拍起来
And flutter, flutter.
树叶的那组出来
And leaves.
树叶那组去哪了?
Where are my leaves?
南瓜有了 圣地朝拜者也在了 可演树叶的那组怎么没了
I got pumpkins, I got Pilgrims. I got no leaves.
镇上的其他每一家店都已经做了秋季装♥修♥
Every other store in town has fall decorations.
为大众化而欢呼
Hurrah for the mob mentality.
我们只麻烦你装扮点彩带和放只纸火鸡 这么点事而已
We're talking a few streamers and a paper turkey.
放只纸火鸡又没什么大不了的啊?
How is it gonna hurt to have a paper turkey?
没有火鸡 没有果汁 也没有南瓜 任何橙色的都不要
No turkeys, no squash, no pumpkins. Nothing colored orange.
好的 那你的意思是说你不喜欢橙色 那好办
Okay. So you don't like orange. That's fine.
其实秋季也可以由很多种不同颜色去装扮的
Autumn has many varied hues to toy with.
劳驾 能给我们上点咖啡吗?
Excuse me, could we get some coffee?
- 有松饼吗? - 有刚做好的吗?
- And a muffin? - Warmed?
这是庆祝秋季丰收的节日啊
This is the Autumn Festival.
你的店就在这条街上丰饶之角的对面
Your shop is right across the street from the horn of plenty.
你的店面非常的显眼 所以你必须得装饰一下
You're in the middle of everything. You have to decorate.
我要做的只是给客人上吃的
All I have to do is serve food.
- 给我咖啡 - 给我松饼
- And coffee! - And muffins.
Taylor 我不想每年都在这个无聊的话题上和你纠缠
Taylor, I'm tired of having this conversation with you every year.
伙计 你在Stars Hollow 已经生活了很长一段时间了
You have lived in Stars Hollow for a long time, young man.
现在是时候你融入大家了
It's time you became one of us.
不好意思 我看是我脑壳坏掉了
Sorry, I guess my pod's defective.
嘿 我妈妈可没穿内♥裤♥哦
My mom's not wearing any underwear.
- 你是没穿哦 - 你怎么可以这么自私 Luke
- Well, you aren't. - You're being selfish, Luke.
这样说了他们都还没反应 我真没想法了
Still they don't notice. I can't take it anymore.
我们是在说关于秋天的精神
We're talking about the spirit of fall.
- 你要什么松饼? - 蓝莓的
- What muffin do you want? - Blueberry.
你知道在哪可以找到秋天的精神吗?
You know where you can stick the spirit of fall?
用这个 不要直接用手拿
Here, don't use your hands.
我认为你根本就没把我回事儿
I don't think you're taking me seriously.
你怎么会有那样的想法呢? 小费(tip)都没?
What gave you that idea? No tip?
有啊 给你的建议(tip)是"好好招待你的顾客"
Yeah, here's a tip: Serve your customers.
我也有 别总是坐在冷板凳上
Here's another: Don't sit on any cold benches.
我发誓 要是你再把那些圣地朝圣者的玩意儿拿出来的话
If you pull those Pilgrims out of your pocket once more...
我这么做都是为了你啊
I'm just doing it for you.
吉尔莫女孩 第一季 第07集
我不知道啊
I don't know.
它看起来真的不怎么像五月花号♥啊
It doesn't really look like the Mayflower.
我们可以在它前面放个标志或别的什么
We could put a sign on it or something.
我说不好
I don't know.
那么 你打算变回到Plymouth的那个创意吗?
So, you want to go back to the Plymouth Rock idea?
我们先凑合着摆一天看看再说吧
We'll just live with it that way for a day.
好的 当然可以
Okay, sure.
-你买♥♥的话 2个才3块哦 -真的吗?很合适哟
- You know, you can get two for $3. - Really? Excellent deal.
你很急切的需要买♥♥些玉米淀粉?
You just had a desperate need for some cornstarch?
是啊 很需要变稠一点 谢谢啦
Yes, I have very important thickening needs, thank you.
- 围裙不错嘛 - 制♥服♥也不赖哦
- Nice apron. - Nice uniform.
我用银色的线重新缝了下上面的纽扣 所以它看起来特别醒目
I sewed the buttons on with silver thread, so that sets me apart from the crowd.
- 我得回家了 - 等等 你还要点汽水或别的什么吗?
- I should get home. - Wait, you want a pop or something?
汽水?
A pop?
你得了吧 在芝加哥汽水就这么说的
Give me a break. In Chicago they call it pop.
但在康乃狄格州 我们叫做免费苏打 当然可以啊 谢谢
In Connecticut, we call it free soda. And, yes, thank you.
好的 猜猜看 在哪只手里有你要的苏打
All right, guess what's in each hand, you get the soda.
好啊 但关键问题是这个苏打是免费的哦
Okay, the whole concept of a free soda is that it's free.
你用不着费工夫
You don't have to work for it.
- 不过 你还是得靠你自己来争取哦 - 争取你的苏打水
- Sorry, you got to sing for your supper. - Or your soda.
- 猜下 - 好的
- Guess. - Okay.
在这只手里你
In this hand you have...
谢谢
Thank you.
- 怎么了 - 我刚被亲了
- What's wrong? - I got kissed.
并且从超♥市♥里白拿了点东西
And I shoplifted.
- 你没骗我吧? 谁亲你了? - Dean
- Are you serious? Who kissed you? - Dean.
- 那个新来的小伙子 - 是啊
- The new kid? - Yes.
你搞定那个新来的家伙了? 噢 天呐
You got the new kid? Oh, my God.
这一切发生得太快了 我刚只是站在那里
It happened so fast. I was just standing there.
- 哪里? - Doose的超♥市♥里
- Where? - Doose's Market.
- 他在超♥市♥里亲了你? - 在第3个过道那里
- He kissed you in the market? - On Aisle 3.
- 在放喷蚁剂的旁边? - 是的
- By the ant spray? - Yes.
- 那是个不错的过道哦 - 怎么样叫一个不错的过道呢?
- That's a good aisle. - What defines a good aisle?
那个新来的家伙亲了你的过道就是一个不错的过道
An aisle where you get kissed by the new kid is a good aisle.
噢 上帝 我都不能呼吸了
Oh, my God, I can't breathe.
- 好了 坐会先 - 不不 我不想坐 我实在是太
- Okay, sit down. - No, I can't sit down. I'm too...
噢 天呐 他居然亲了我
Oh, my God, he kissed me.
- 谁亲你了? - 是上帝 妈妈
- Who kissed you? - The Lord, Mama.
好吧
Okay, then.
来来 和我说说这一切
So, tell me everything.
好 我去了那家超♥市♥然后他说要给我苏打
So, I go into the store, and he offers me a soda.
他把两只手都藏在背后来让我猜苏打在哪只手上 接着他就亲了我
Then he puts two behind his back and asks me to pick one, and he kissed me.
真是羡慕死你了哦 我去找些又笨又丑的朋友好了
I'm so jealous. That's it, I've got to get some dumb, ugly friends.
- 我得去告诉我妈妈这事儿 - 记得打电♥话♥给我哦
- I have to go tell my mom. - Call me later.
好的
Okay.
- 又怎么了? - 我不能这么做
- What's wrong? - I can't.
你不能离开?今晚还要在Kim家唱圣歌♥呢 赶快跑吧
You can't leave? It's hymn night at the Kim house. Make a run for it.
- 我妈妈根本就不认识Dean - 那就告诉她呀
- My mom doesn't know about Dean. - So tell her.
上次聊男生的话题时就很糟糕
The last time the subject of boys came up, it got very ugly.
那不一样的啊 她那是以为你会为了一个男生退学
That was different. She thought you wanted to quit school over a guy.
是啊 就是因为Dean
Yes, over Dean.
好吧 好吧 但她根本就没办法知道那就是他啊
Okay, fine. But she doesn't have to know it was him.
- 她会知道的 - 怎么知道啊?
- She'll know. - How?
她肯定会知道的 她是Lorelai 她一定会知道的 我现在该怎么做呢?
She'll know. She's Lorelai. What do I do?
要是你在学校里表现很优异的话 她或许就不会反对你们在一起了
Maybe she'll be more open to the concept now that you're in school and doing well.
- 也许吧 - 试下看看
- Maybe. - Try it.
好了 我得走了
Okay. I got to go.
嘿 感觉棒吗?
Was it great?
简直太完美了
It was perfect.
- 哇噢 - 耶
- Wow. - Yeah.
恩 你听到那声音了吗?
Yeah, can you hear that?
不不 比这还要更响
No, it's higher.
就好像高调音中的那个咿声
It's like a high-pitched kind of a... sound.
从上个星期开始就有这个声音了
It started last week.
但原先声音还很轻而且也只有在我们打开冰箱门 的时候才会发出来
But was lower and only happened when we opened the door.
可现在不管什么时候都有这样的声音了而且还很响
Now it's higher and on all the time.
所以我想它现在已经是为所欲为了
So I think it's really growing in confidence.
听着 我已经把这事儿告诉你之外的 其他三个修理工了
Look, I've already told this to three other people.
所以麻烦您告诉我一下 这冰箱到底出什么问题了?
So could you just please tell me what is wrong with this fridge?
我不想再学那样的噪音了
I'm not gonna make the noise again.
我真的不想
I'm not...
Jerry 我没有什么别的要求了
Jerry, I don't have a lot of pride...
不过我已经受够了 真的不想再学那种声音了
but I do have enough that I do not want to make that noise again.
所以真的真的很麻烦您 告诉我这冰箱到底是怎么了
So could you tell me what is wrong with the fridge...
或者帮我联♥系♥下知道这个问题的人?
or connect me with someone who can?
谢谢
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表