剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- L - 喉炎
- "L" - Laryngitis.
- M - 腮腺炎
- "M" - Mumps.
- N - 嗜眠病 O
- "N" - Narcolepsy. "O"
每次确定由谁清洗冰箱 都要用这样的方式决定吗?
Do we have to do this every time we decide who has to clean the refrigerator?
- 你想再和以前一样扳拇指决定? - 骨质疏松 P
- You wanna go back to thumb wrestling? - Osteoporosis. "P"
- 噢~小狗!! - 那不是疾病的名称
- Puppies! - That's not a disease.
哦 天
Oh, boy!
嗨
Hi!
- Rory 看这小狗狗 - 妈
- Rory, look at the baby. - Mom.
发现"牛油杯"时 她又冷又湿 在26号♥公路旁的八仙花丛下转悠
'Buttercup was found cold and wet, hovering under a hydrangea bush...
让人伤心的公路
'along Highway 26.' It's a sad highway!
跟那些她应该被抛弃在的开心公路比?
As compared to all the happy highways she could've been abandoned by?
它的血统有英国可卡犬 金毛寻回犬 法兰德斯牧羊犬
'Her lineage includes cocker spaniel, golden retriever, Bouvier des Flandres... '
- 长命百岁~~ - 谢谢 还有德国洛威纳犬的血统
- Gesundheit. - Thank you. 'And rottweiler. '
"牛油杯"很特别 很容易受到惊吓
'Buttercup is a special dog. She is extremely skittish...
不喜欢金发女性 深肤色的男性
'and tends to react badly toward blond-haired females, brunette males...
所有小孩 其他动物 穿红衣服的 卷心菜 还有穿制♥服♥的人
'children of either sex, other animals, red clothing, cabbage, or anyone in uniform. '
- 这狗跟你性格一样 - 能帮你们什么吗?
- We just found the doggy version of you. - Can I help you?
不要让这两人接近狗 他们连自己也没法养活
Do not let these two anywhere near a dog. They can barely feed themselves.
闭嘴 你 我们会是很好的宠物主人 谢谢
Shut up. We would be excellent pet owners, thank you.
- 你不是说真的吧 - 我们可以给他弄个很漂亮的碗
- You cannot be serious. - We could get him a pretty bowl.
- 是"她" - 再取个新名字
- It's a her. - And a new name.
- 妈妈 - "牛油杯"这名字就不要了
- Mom. - This Buttercup thing really has to go.
- 要我提醒你Skippy的事吗? - Skippy?
- Do I need to remind you of Skippy? - Skippy?
- 不敢相信你竟然说这个 - Skippy是我们的宠物鼠
- I can't believe you would bring that up. - Skippy was our hamster.
- 他不会在乎的 - Skippy怎么了?
- He doesn't care. - What happened to him?
没什么
Nothing.
妈妈每次把手放进笼子 他都会咬她
Every time Mom put her hand in his cage, he'd bite her.
- 还笑 - 老鼠不会笑
- And laugh. - Hamsters can't laugh.
这只老鼠会笑 相信我
This one laughed. Trust me.
- 所以 最后 她受不了了 - 就因为老鼠笑话她?
- So, finally, she got fed up. - Of being laughed at by a hamster?
对
Yeah.
她不打扫笼子了 还每天往里面塞卫生纸
She stopped cleaning its cage. Instead, every day she'd stuff Kleenex in there.
- 不会吧 - 是很多层的那种呢
- You didn't. - It was the quilted kind.
然后 不久笼子就全是Kleenex卫生纸 没多少活动空间
This goes on, and the cage is just a cage full of Kleenex that moves a little.
- 还有那气味 很好呢 - 能想象
- And the smell, really good. - I can imagine.
不 你想不到
No, you can't.
然后她提着笼子到我们买♥♥那只老鼠的地方
Then she takes the cage to the place where we bought him...
等卖♥♥老鼠的人 走到桌子后 她把老鼠扔在柜台上 就跑掉了
waits for the sales guy to go behind the desk, dumps it on the counter, then bolts.
你把老鼠扔了?
You abandoned your hamster?
我知道这不好 但这老鼠很可恶
I know it was bad, but this was a vicious hamster.
他就象是Damien的老鼠 眼睛小 圆鼓鼓的 大尾巴长的跟叉子似的
This was like a Damien hamster with little beady eyes, and a big forked tail...
穿着带风帽的披风
and a cape with a hood and...
- 拜 牛油杯 拜 Luke - 你做得对
- Bye, Buttercup. Bye, Luke. - You did the right thing.
- 我想要个宠物 - 你有我啊
- I want a pet. - You have me.
- 你不会早上帮我拿拖鞋 - 你要有拖鞋的话 我可以啊
- You won't get my slippers in the morning. - I might if you had slippers.
- 你会项圈吗? - 不
- Will you wear a collar? - No.
- 粉色的 - 你真差劲
- It'll be pink. - You're sick.
当心你跟和说话的方式 不要忘记我是怎样对Skippy的
Watch how you talk to me. Remember what happened to Skippy.
吉尔莫女孩 第一季 第11集
噢 真好吃
God, this is good.
- 好吧 要是有哪不好 请告诉我 - 拿点盐 谢了
- Okay, correct me if I'm wrong. - Salt, please.
我们20分钟前还坐在餐桌旁 对吧?
Twenty minutes ago, we were sitting at the dinner table, weren't we?
对
Yes, we were.
有蜡烛 鲜花 盘子 刀子 还有餐巾
There were candles and flowers and plates and knives and cloth napkins.
我很喜欢那种小宽边帽的纸巾架 很棒
I loved the little sombrero napkin holders. Very ole.
在餐桌上的时候 我们一直都在说话
And the whole time we were at said dinner table...
看着我给你做的这么美妙的晚餐 你总共就吃了两三口
you ate two, maybe three bites of this amazing dinner I made for you.
把面包递给我
Pass the bread.
但刚吃完饭 我开始收拾
Yet, as soon as that dinner is over and I start cleaning up...
你忽然又饿了
suddenly, that's when you're starving.
能说什么呢? 看别人做事 我就会觉得饿
What can I say? Watching someone work makes me hungry.
如果我还在看"This Old House" 我现在就500磅了
If I hadn't stopped watching This Old House, I'd be 500 pounds now.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
- 把这些递给你啊 - 放在盘子里 好吗
- Passing these to you. - In the dish, please.
对了 你从哪儿学会做炖小牛腿的?
Where did you learn to make osso buco, anyway?
以前住在楼上的是个很老的意大利女人 从她那里学的
From this very old Italian woman who used to live upstairs.
她丈夫几年前去世了 她把当儿子一样看
She had lost her husband a couple of years before, and she looked at me like a son.
- 她真好 - 是啊
- Sweet. - She was.
- 那么 是个老女朋友了? - 对啊
- So an old girlfriend? - Yeah.
- 来点咖啡吗? - 好 谢谢
- So, would you like some coffee? - Yes, please.
- 看过Rory的论文没? - 还没
- Did you read Rory's paper yet? - Not yet.
- 真的很好 - 肯定是
- It's really good. - I'm sure it is.
- 看 就在最上面 - 很巧合 不是吗?
- Look, it's right on top. - Isn't that a coincidence?
里面有很多复杂的词语
There are some really big words in here.
我看 你读的时候最好带着字典
I hope you have a dictionary with you when you read it.
我会的
I will.
我可以为你省点时间 帮你给她打个A
I could just save you the time, and put an 'A' on it for you.
那对其他学生就不公平了 因为他们的妈妈不在这里 对吧
That wouldn't be fair to the other students whose mothers aren't here, would it?
是 你说得对
Yes, you're right.
但生活本身就不公平 这些小孩越早知道这一点越好
Although, life isn't fair, and the sooner those kids learn that, the better.
我会考虑这个建议的
I'll take that advice into account.
这些很漂亮
These are beautiful.
我从没读过Proust的书 我总想读的
I never read Proust. I always wanted to.
有时候
Every now and then...
我特想说点这样的话
I'm seized with an overwhelming urge to say something like:
"如Marcel Proust所说..." 但我不知道他会说什么
'As Marcel Proust would say... ' But I have no idea what he would say.
所以我从来不这样说 我能说的是"正如Michael Crichton所说"
So I don't even go there. I could do, 'As Michael Crichton would say... '
- 但根本不一样 - 拿去吧
- but it's not exactly the same. - Take it.
- 哦 不要 看起来很贵重的 - 一本书而已 就是用来读的
- Oh, no! It looks so valuable. - It's a book. It's meant to be read.
- 真的? - 拿去读吧
- You sure? - Take it. Read it.
好吧 我会读的
Okay, I will.
- 不是现在 - 什么?
- Not now. - What?
我不想你现在就读
I'd rather you didn't read it right now.
但
But what about...
我的指定读物怎么办?
my required reading?
我赶不上啦啦队训练了
But I won't make the cheerleading squad.
Medina先生 这是我的附加分作业吗? 因为小姑娘我快要考试呢
Mr. Medina, is this my extra-credit work, because Missy just had to take a test.
你想去哪儿啊?
Where do you think you're going?
嗨
Hi.
现在是凌晨一点
It's 1:00 in the morning.
我知道 但因为一次严重的车祸 我的表停了
I know, but my watch stopped during a terrible car wreck...
我要救小猫 小孩 还有4只小鸡
and I had to save kittens and small children and four baby chicks.
- 玩得开心吗? - 不错
- Did you have a nice time? - Not bad.
你笑得这么开心 不只是不错吧
That's a very big smile for a not bad night.
- 嗯 他借给我了一本书 - 什么书?
- Yeah, well. He loaned me a book. - What book?
- Swann之路 - 好有野心哟
- Swann's Way. - Aren't we ambitious?
是啊 是这样
Yes, we are.
你知道一个男的借给你书 意味什么吗?
You know what it means when a man loans you a book?
- 意味着他已经读过了? - 对
- That he's already read it? - Yeah.
- 晚上怎么样? - 做作业了
- How was your night? - Homework.
- Dean给你打了几次电♥话♥ - 没几次
- How many times did Dean call? - Not that many.
- 几次? - 三次
- How many? - Three.
- 五次 - 不算太多 但很不错了
- Five. - Not an all-time high, but very respectable.
- 我要睡了 你就在这儿? - 嗯 挺舒服的
- I'm going to bed. Are you staying here? - Yeah, I'm comfortable.
我把枕头弄得很舒服
I've got the pillows in a perfect mushed position.
晚安 妈妈
Night, Mom.
- 你再想想都做了什么 - 是
- You just go think about what you've done. - I will.
- 怎么了? - 你很开心的样子
- What? - You look happy.
- 我是很开心 宝贝 - 只是确认一下
- I am, kid. - Just checking.
有一束斜斜的光
'There's a certain slant of light
在冬日的午后
'Winter afternoons
那种阴霾 很沉重
'That oppresses, like the heft
教堂中的琴声
'Of cathedral tunes'
朋友们 这是Emily Dickinson一首诗的第一小节
That, my friends, is the first verse of a poem by Emily Dickinson.
今晚 读读这些 读的时候 想想
Read some of those tonight, and as you do, consider the fact...
Emily Dickinson对感情对世界 有说服力的描写
that Emily Dickinson writes convincingly about passion and about the world...
而实际上她是隐居生活的
in spite of the fact that she lived as a virtual recluse.
这能帮你们理解她的心灵
It'll help you appreciate her mind.
他整天都在谈论感情
I could listen to him talk about passion all day.
- 你想他是不是在约会? - 当然是了
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表