剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
That's right. Drop this shoulder a little bit.
稳住左臂 稳住你的左肩 把球杆往后面拉
Now, keeping your left arm firm, draw the club back...
然后直接向球的方向挥动
and swing it cleanly through the ball.
我肯定做得不对
I'm betting that was wrong.
学习过程里没有对错
There are no rights and wrongs to the learning process.
再试一次
Try that again.
我敢说这样真是不对
I'm betting that was wrong.
这些是蓝莓 可我订的是草莓
These are blueberries. I ordered strawberries.
- 我知道... - 我真得订的是蓝莓 我记下来的 还印了一份
- I know... - I did. I wrote it down, I got a copy.
- Sookie 听着 - 没错 "蘑菇, 瓜..."
- Sookie, listen. - Yeah. "Mushrooms, melon..."
- "菊苣 桃子 猕猴桃" - 对不起 疯姑娘
- "endive, peaches, kiwi." - Excuse me, crazy lady.
我该做些猕猴桃冰淇淋
I should make some kiwi ice cream.
- Sookie! 听着 - 什么?
- Sookie! Listen. - What?
我知道你订的草莓 但是草莓质量不好
I know you ordered strawberries, but they weren't any good.
我不要卖♥♥给你次等的草莓
Instead of selling you substandard strawberries...
所以给你带来了蓝莓
I brought you blueberries.
但我必须得做200人份的草莓薄饼
I must make strawberry shortcake for 200 people...
所以我需要草莓
so I think I'll need strawberries.
- 用蓝莓做 - 做什么?
- Use the blueberries. - To make what?
- 蓝莓薄饼 - 没那种东西
- Blueberry shortcake. - There's no such thing.
地球一直被认为是平的 直到有人出海旅行
The world was flat until someone took a boat trip.
- 我能看看这些草莓吗? - 不行
- Can I see these strawberries? - No.
- 就一个? - 不行
- Just one? - No.
看看照片怎么样?
How about a Polaroid?
咖啡
Coffee.
Sookie 我能带点这种蛋糕回去给Rory吗?
Sookie, can I take some of this cake home to Rory?
她今晚需要特别的招待
She's gonna need a special treat tonight.
她一整天都和我爸爸在俱乐部打高尔夫
She's spending the entire day with my father, golfing at the club.
不会吧
No.
- 拿这些蓝莓吧! - 不!
- Take the blueberries! - No!
整件事情都是我妈策划的
The whole thing was masterminded by my mother.
一分钟前我们还在吃痛苦的家庭聚餐
One minute we're having an excruciating family dinner...
下一分钟她已经操纵我的小孩和
and the next minute she's manipulated my kid to spend her Sunday...
我爸爸在乡村俱乐部过周末了
with my father at the country club.
我不能再说这个了 说起来就烦
I can't talk about it anymore. It's making me too upset.
- 跟我说些高兴的事 - 我做不成草莓薄饼了
- Tell me something happy. - I can't make the strawberry shortcake.
你搞砸了这个游戏
You suck at this game.
关于要汤还是沙拉的争论在另一个房♥间很激烈
The battle for soup versus salad is raging in the other room.
快点来解决一下
Come quick and settle it, please.
我已经骂完了他们不懂的法语脏话
I'm running out of French curse words that they won't understand.
- 要有汤 - 在传统的正餐之前
- Soup it's gonna be. - You always have a salad...
- 总是有沙拉 - 你干吗大吵大闹?
- before a traditional meal. - Why are you making a scene?
- 是我的聚会 - 只因为
- It's my party. - Just 'cause...
汤还是沙拉都争了45分钟了
It's been 45 minutes of "soup or salad."
我再也受不了了 给我叫辆出租车
I can't do it anymore. Get me a cab.
我要远走高飞 再也不会来了
I'm going to go far away now, and never come back.
让宾客自己选择汤或者沙拉 怎么样?
How about if the guests get a choice of soup or salad?
那样行得通
That will work.
- 汤或者沙拉 二选一 - 明白了
- Choice of soup or salad. - Got it.
- 太怪了 - 哪个是哪个?
- It's so weird. - Which one is which?
我想右边那个是Matt
I think the one on the right is Matt.
不 是左边那个 右边那个是Mark
No, that's the one on the left. The one on the right is Mark.
- 相当厉害 - 我很善于观察人...
- That's very impressive. - I'm very good at observing people...
记住他们的特点 嗓音 这完全是是天赋
learning their tics and traits, the sound of their voices. It's a gift.
- 那个身上贴了张便条纸 - 那么他是Mark
- That one has a Post-it on its back. - Then that's Mark.
右边那个是Matt
The one on the right is Matt.
- 把便条取下来 - 不取
- Take that off of him. - I will not.
我们不能把每个人都叫甜心 来蒙混过关
We can't all call everyone "sweetie" and get away with it.
听我说 如果 假设 Mark走进了旅馆的房♥间...
Go with me here, but let's say Mark walks into a hotel room...
他看着他老婆光着身子 但却不是他老婆
and he sees his wife naked, but it's not his wife...
而是他老婆的妹妹光着身子 他们发生了关系
it's his naked sister-in-law, and he has sex with her.
- 那算偷♥情♥吗? - 我头都痛了
- Would that be cheating? - My head hurts.
- 我想不算 - 是吗? 真走运
- I think no. - Really? Lucky.
如果你问我 这种婚姻对大家都方便
If you ask me, this union belongs on a public access station.
违背了自然定律 离完全堕落不远了
It's against the laws of nature, and just this short of completely obscene.
你就不要想能吃到婚礼吐司了
You won't be giving the wedding toast.
- 事情解决得怎么样了? - 你有孩子吗?
- How did everything work out? - Do you have children?
- 有一个女儿 - 你恨她吗?
- A daughter. - Do you hate her?
- 不恨 - 从来没有?
- No. - Not ever?
我分娩的时候不是很喜欢她
I wasn't wildly fond of her during labor.
那是我给她们打最高分的时候了
That was the high point for me.
- 真不敢相信我居然打到球了 - 相当厉害
- I can't believe I hit the ball. - It's quite impressive.
- 球落在水里了 - 是的 但是溅起来的水也很叹为观止
- It landed in the water. - Yes, but the splash was quite impressive.
这地方真美
This place is so beautiful.
我能想象到这里来思考或是读书
I could see just coming here to think or read...
但这些插着旗子的洞就没什么用处了
but that defeats the purpose of the holes with the flags in them.
在这里很适合散步
There is something rather serene about walking around here.
- 你每周都来这儿吗? - 没有 我能来的时候就来
- Do you come here every week? - No. When I can.
我周末通常有工作
I'm often working on the weekends.
- 讨厌 - 可不是
- Bummer. - Isn't it?
嗨 Richard
Hi, Richard.
- 我能问你个问题吗? - 问吧
- Can I ask you a question? - Go ahead.
- 你是做什么的? - 我在Gehrman-Driscoll保险公♥司♥
- What do you do? - I'm the Executive Vice President...
做执行副总裁
of the Gehrman-Driscoll Insurance Corporation.
- 哇 - 恩
- Wow. - Yes.
作为执行副总裁 你都做些什么?
And as Executive Vice President, what do you do?
Gehrman-Driscoll保险公♥司♥是间很大的公♥司♥ 全美最大之一
It's a very big company, one of the largest in the United States.
我有无数的职责...
I have a myriad of duties...
听了你会觉得很无聊的
which would bore you greatly to hear about.
没事
Okay.
- 我监督公♥司♥的国际部 - 听上去很重要
- I oversee our international division. - That sounds important.
负责给停车场定级别
It rates a parking spot.
- 有机会到处旅游吗? - 相当多机会
- Do you get to travel a lot? - Quite a bit.
走运
Lucky.
- 我不太相信你很想要旅行 - 我想的很呢
- I suspect you have a yen for travel. - I'm up to my ears in yens.
- 有特别想去的地方吗? - 好多地方
- Any particular place you'd like to go? - Hundreds of places:
巴黎 罗马 伦敦 布拉格 伊斯坦布尔 非斯(摩洛哥北部的城市)
Paris, Rome, London, Prague, Istanbul, Fez.
- 你去过非斯吗?? - 没去过
- Have you ever been to Fez? - I can't say that I have.
我想去非斯
I wanna go to Fez.
我认为旅行对年轻姑娘很重要
I think traveling, for a young girl, is a very important thing.
你妈妈没机会去很多地方旅行
Your mother never got a chance to travel much.
- 我知道 她总是说起这个 - 她总说?
- I know. She talks about that all the time. - She does?
我们有个协议 我高中毕业的时候
We've got a deal. When I graduate from high school...
我们将要一起背包游遍欧洲
we're gonna go backpacking through Europe together.
你知道 做住在青年旅社之类的事情
You know, do the whole hostel thing.
- 我只希望真得能实现 - 我们得确保它能实现
- I just hope it really happens. - We'll just have to make sure that it does.
- 你看上去棒极了 - 真会说话 Emily在吗?
- You look wonderful. - Aren't you sweet? Is Emily here?
不在 我带我孙女 来打一轮高尔夫
No, I'm taking my granddaughter for a round of golf.
- 我们什么时候得聚聚 - 当然
- We must get together. - Absolutely.
这讨厌的女人怎么还不死
The most odious woman alive.
- 40分钟后我们回头在这儿见 - 好的
- We'll meet back here in 40 minutes? - Okay.
之后 如果你不反对 我们一起吃午餐
And then, if you like, we can get some lunch.
- 那样很棒 - 没错
- That would be great. - Fine.
- 酷 - 恩
- Cool. - Yes.
我告诉他 "我一直来这里"
And I'm telling him, "I've been coming here..."
"有20年了 小伙子 这20年以来 那辆车..."
"for 20 years, my young friend, and for 20 years, that cart..."
"43号♥ 一直是我的高尔夫车 "
"Number 43, has been my golf cart."
- 他早该知道这些的 - 每个人都知道
- He should have known that. - Everybody knows it.
- 他把车给你了吗? - 他当然得给我了
- Did he give you the cart? - Damn right he gave me the cart.
你根本不该问他要车的 因为他早该知道的
You should have never had to ask, because he should have known that.
- 好啊 先生们 - Richard 很高兴见到你
- Hello, gentlemen. - Richard, good to see you.
- 听说你的高尔夫车的事情了 太糟糕了 - 我还在气头上
- I heard about your golf cart. Too bad. - I'm still angry about it.
球场上和你在一起的年轻姑娘是谁啊?
Who was that young lady I saw you on the golf course with?
- 那是我的孙女儿 - 是吗?她真可爱
- That is my granddaughter. - Really? She's lovely.
Lorelai的女儿
Lorelai's girl.
你真走运 我孙女看上去像 刚从装满土豆的火车上摔下来一样
You're lucky. My granddaughter looks like she just fell off a potato truck.
我孙女从来不会在这儿出现
My granddaughter would never be caught here.
这会妨碍她花时间在纹身室...
It might get in the way of her time spent at the tattoo parlor...
或是在身上打洞 或者是在街上像疯狗一样狂奔的时候
or getting something pierced, or doing whatever she does...
做的任何事情
while she runs wild through the streets like a rabid dog.
- 取消她的继承权 那会让她有所收敛的 - 我可以帮你诉讼
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表