剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
and we can sing The Money Song from Cabaret. You be Liza, I'll be Joel.
- 我不知道 - 我当Joel
- I don't know. - I'm Joel.
我不像她在学校的时候打扰她
I don't wanna bother her at school.
我从来做不了决定 康乃馨:俗气还是复古?
I can never decide. Carnations: Tacky or retro?
- 你不想告诉她 - 是的 我是这么想的
- You don't wanna tell her. - Yeah, I do. I think.
我明白你为什么犹豫
I understand the hesitation.
- 你明白? - 当然
- You do? - Absolutely.
谁愿为一个好消息承担风险呢? 有可能是甜蜜的 幸福的 或者恶梦一场
Who wants to be the bearer of good news? That hugging and happiness, a nightmare.
当姥姥告诉我时我很兴奋 我想马上告诉Rory
I was thrilled when Gran told me about it and I was gonna tell Rory right away.
- 但? - 我妈妈在门口叫住了我
- But? - My mother cornered me by the door...
她说所有这些 关于怎样以及何时让Rory的道歉的事情
saying all this stuff about how when Rory gets the money...
她不再需要我 她很快搬走
she's not gonna need me, and she's gonna move out sooner.
- 什么? 太荒唐 - 我知道 但是
- What? That's crazy. - I know, and yet...
亲爱的 听着 她只是试图扰乱你的思绪 你知道的
Honey, come on. She's trying to mess with your mind, you know that.
- 是的 - 她不想失去对你的控制
- I do. - She doesn't wanna lose control of you.
她想让你永久的服从她
She wants you permanently obligated to her.
- 我知道 - 那怎么了?
- I know that. - Then what?
- 你相信她说的话吗? - 我不知道
- Do you believe what she said? - I don't know.
你说的对 她想扰乱我的思绪
You're right, she wants to mess with my mind...
使我觉得有义务
and make me feel obligated.
但如果这笔钱真的改变了 我们之间的关系了呢?
But what if the money does change our relationship?
- 不可能 - 什么都有可能的
- Impossible. - Anything's possible.
- 别犹豫 - 我承受不起那个
- Come on. - I couldn't stand that.
我喜欢现在这个样子
I like things the way they are now.
- 我们说的是Rory - 我知道
- This is Rory we're talking about. - I know.
她是世界上最不贪财的孩子了
She's the most unmaterialistic kid in the world.
这不是她想买♥♥什么
It's not about what she would buy.
我不在乎她买♥♥栋房♥子 或者一艘船 又或者象人的骨头
I don't care if she buys a house, or a boat, or the Elephant Man's bones.
只是…… 你知道 这是自♥由♥的问题
It's just that... You know, it's about the freedom.
如果我小时候有控制金钱的自♥由♥
If I had access to all that money as a kid...
我会很快地离开家
I would've left the house so fast.
- 比17岁还快? - 不 我的意思是
- Faster than 17? - No, I mean...
天呀 我知道这种想法很荒唐 我妈妈的声音一直萦绕在我的脑海里
God, I know this is crazy. I have my mom's voice stuck in my head.
就像那首吵闹的卡百利乐队的歌♥ 我讨厌她控制我
It's like that annoying Cranberries song. I hate that I let her get to me.
那么就别让她那么做 打电♥话♥给Rory 告诉她
Then don't let her. Call Rory and tell her.
你会明白事情不会有所不同的
You'll see that nothing will be any different.
我不想让它的欧洲旅行没有我的存在 那是我们的计划
I don't want her to go to Europe without me. That's our thing.
没有你她是不会去的 我肯定
She's not gonna go without you. I promise.
- 不 我要回家 - 为什么? 你要干吗?
- No. I've got to go home. - Why? What are you doing?
我要换衣服然后和姥姥 还有那些Gaslight的演员们喝早茶
I have to change and go to tea with Gran and the cast of Gaslight.
- 一会儿见了 - 拜
- I'll see you later. - Bye.
在你竭斯底里时我没法和你说话
I can't talk to you when you're hysterical.
- 是你使我竭斯底里的 - 我已经厌倦为这个而争执了
- You make me hysterical. - I am tired of fighting about this.
你必须让她收回那个建议
You have got to get her to take that offer back.
理查德吉尔莫 我已经忍♥受这个女人很多事情了
Richard Gilmore, I've put up with a lot from this woman.
小点声
Keep your voice down.
- 但这次她太过分了! - 求你了
- But this time she's gone too far! - Please.
我还可以打点儿声!
I can go louder!
如果我找你说的去做了 我在侮辱我母亲
If I do as you ask, I'll be insulting my mother.
- 我不会那样做的 - 你听着
- I will not do that. - You listen to me.
我不在乎她贬低我 看不起我
I don't care if she demeans me and looks down on me.
我不在乎他是否认为 我侮辱了吉尔莫的名字
I don't care if she thinks I've tarnished the Gilmore name.
我不在乎他是否认为我是巴比伦的妓♥女♥
I don't care if she thinks I'm the Whore of Babylon.
很久以前我就放弃了任何希望 我不想得到她神经异常似的恩宠
I've long ago given up any hope of getting into her psychotic good graces.
但那个女人真的那可怕了并且自私自利 她永远不能改变
But that woman is horrible and selfish. She cannot get away with this.
- 我不会让她这么做的 - 你再说的是我母亲
- I won't let her. - You're talking about my mother.
是的 你母亲 那个不请自来的人
Yes. Your mother, the one who stepped in without being asked...
并且自作主张的毁掉了一切
and single-handedly wrecked everything.
这是什么话?
What is this about?
她再也不会回到这里了
She'll never come back here.
- 谁?妈妈?她当然会回来 - Lorelai
- Who, Mother? Of course she will. - Lorelai.
什么?
What?
如果她得到了那笔钱 Lorelai 再也不会回来
If she gets that money, Lorelai will never come back here.
她不需要回来
She won't have to.
我预订了辆车 女人是不应该开车的
I've ordered a car. Women shouldn't drive.
- 你准备好了吗? - 是的 我准备好了
- Are you ready? - Yes, I'm ready.
我很快就会走的 你知道
I shall die soon, you know.
我们来早了吗? 要试着进议会吗?
Aren't we early? Trying to suck up to parliament?
- 昨晚怎么样? - 进展的.
- How'd it go last night? - It went.
- 进展得很顺利? - 他来接我
- It went well? - He picked me up...
我们去吃晚饭看了场电影 我没用上我的便签
we went to dinner and a movie, I didn't use my notecards...
- 他说晚安时吻了下我 - Paris真高兴你们很顺利
- and he kissed me good night. - Paris, I'm so glad.
那是个很棒的吻
It was a great kiss.
知道了? 所有的紧张都没有必要
See? All that nervousness for nothing.
是啊 上帝 真是太奇怪了 我不停的笑
Yeah. God, this is so weird. I can't stop smiling.
好了 这是个完美的时刻 来讨论一下我们的税收过重的问题
Then it's the perfect time to talk about our overtaxed peasants.
- 让他们吃蛋糕粑 - 嘿
- Let them eat cake. - Hey.
别看我 我没吻你
Don't look at me. I didn't kiss you.
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
我想再次告诉你昨晚我过得很愉快
I wanted to tell you again that I had so much fun last night.
在收到你5条留言后
After five messages on my answering machine...
我有同样的想法
I kind of got that impression.
- 太多了 对不起 - 没事的 那样做很可爱
- Too much. Sorry. - No, forget it. It was cute.
也许我们有时间可以再出去
Maybe we could do it again sometime.
选个不同的电影 但还是同样的计划
A different movie, of course, but the same basic plan.
- 好的 - 太好了 因为那真的很有意思
- Absolutely. - Great, because it was really fun.
是很有意思 我们应该再出去 我的意思是作为朋友
It was fun, and we should do it again. I mean, as friends.
- 是的 作为朋友 - 你也意识到了 对吗?
- Yeah, as friends. - You noticed it, too, right?
我们更适合朋友而不是恋人?
That we're more friends material than dating material?
是的 我注意到了 我有突出的推理技巧
Yes, I did notice. I have excellent deductive skills.
- 但是我很高兴 - 当然
- But I'm glad we did it. - Sure.
当Rory第一次让我去约会 我觉得这主意傻透了
When Rory first suggested us going out, I thought the idea was crazy.
但她说得对 我们是有某种旧关系
But she made some good points. We do have a history...
- 并且你从不知道 对吗? - 是的 你永远不会明白的
- and you never know, right? - Yes. You never know.
那么 我们就到这儿吧 好吗?
So we're done here, right?
- 好的 - 好的 我告辞了
- Sure. - Great. Excuse me.
- 什么? - 那时你的主意?
- What? - It was your idea?
那么我捡起了被你遗弃的东西? 我就那么可怜?
So I get all your castoffs now? I'm just that pathetic?
我不想要他们 也许我可以给一些失败者...
'I don't want them. Maybe I can con the suckers...
这些失败者里包括 Paris ! 给这条狗扔根骨头!
'into taking out Paris the loser! Throw the dog a bone!'
- 我不由你来施舍! - 不 不是那样的 我发誓
- I am not your charity case! - No, it's not like that, I swear.
我只是觉得你们很配
I just thought you guys would make a good couple.
我们是 但只是一个晚上而已 但我们更合适做朋友
We did, for one night. But we're more suited to being friends.
那是五秒钟前我得到的羞辱般的事实
That's what was conveyed so humiliatingly to me five seconds ago.
- Paris对不起 - 我很你
- Paris, I'm sorry. - I hate you.
- 你告诉她了? - 我不知道那是个秘密
- You told her? - I didn't know it was a secret.
你为什么告诉她? 你怎么了?
Why would you tell her? What is wrong with you?
放松点 我们试了 但没成功 这没什么大不了的
Relax. We tried, it didn't work out. It's no big deal.
对Paris来说这是件大事儿 一次约会不算是试过
It's a huge deal to Paris, and one date is not trying.
你说过你会试试
You said you'd try.
如果Paris 我很抱歉 好吗?
I'm sorry if Paris is upset, okay?
但如果我喜欢的是别人 但一直和她约会 这好点了吗?
But is it better that I keep dating her even though I like somebody else?
- 嗯 - 我不明白
- Yeah. - I didn't realize.
那么 你仍没忘记Summer?
So, you're still not over Summer?
对 我还没忘记Summer
Yeah, I'm not over Summer yet.
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hi. - Hello.
奶奶呢?
Where's Gran?
在摧残洗手间的服务人员 我想
Torturing the bathroom attendant, I suppose.
这地方真干净
This place seems clean.
是的 它就是以干净闻名的
Yes, it's famous for its cleanliness.
你告诉Rory后她说什么了? 有关于钱的事
What did Rory say when you told her? About the money, I mean.
- 她一定很激动把 - 是的
- She must've been very excited. - Yes, she was.
"玫瑰茶" 真好笑
'Rose tea. ' That's funny.
那不是真的茶 是吗? 那只是玫瑰花瓣泡在热水里
That's not really tea, is it? It's like rose petals in hot water.
倒像是将枯萎的花瓣放在一起了
More like a bad floral arrangement.
- Rory说什么了? 告诉我 - 她很高兴
- What did Rory say? Fill me in. - She was happy.
是的 她尖叫 她手足舞蹈
Yeah. She screamed, she did that air lasso thing over her head.
严肃些
Be serious.
当我到家时她在睡觉 所以我没告诉她
She was asleep when I got home, so I couldn't tell her.
- 她不知道? - 不
- She doesn't know? - No.
我说的话真的影响了你
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表