剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
除了贪食症和怀孕 其他事他都管
He handles everything but bulimia and pregnancy.
如果那样的话 你就得去找Coach Rubens护士
For that, you have to go to the nurse or Coach Rubens.
欢迎来到Chilton
Welcome to Chilton.
我已经经历了一生中最漫长的一天 噢 看啊 才10点钟 真好啊
I already had the longest day of my life, and it's only 10:00. How nice.
- 这里没有咖啡 - 这不好笑
- There's no coffee. - That's not funny.
我可以给你来点儿花草茶
I can give you herbal tea.
今天早上不该喝草茶 今天早上该喝咖啡
This is not an herbal tea morning. This is a coffee morning.
每天早上你都喝咖啡的
Every morning for you is a coffee morning.
今天早上我特别需要咖啡 我需要静脉注射咖啡
This is a jumbo coffee morning. I need coffee in an I.V.
我可以给你杯茶和一袋零食
I can give you tea and a Balance Bar.
求你了 求你告诉我你是在开玩笑
Please, please tell me you're kidding.
- 我在开玩笑 - 真差劲
- I'm kidding. - You're sick.
- 是的 - 你是个虐待狂 你是个魔鬼
- Yep. - You're a sadist. You're a fiend!
你人真好
You're pretty.
- 在这儿喝还是带走? - 带走
- For here or to go? - To go please.
想知道这会对你的神经系统有什么影响吗?
Want to know what this does to your nervous system?
- 你有表格吧?我喜欢表格 - 别想 去自杀吧
- Do you have a chart? I love charts. - Forget it, kill yourself.
那么 今早上发生了什么可怕的事?
So, what happened this morning that was so awful?
- Rory开始在Chilton上学了 - 真的?
- Rory started Chilton. - Really?
是的
Yeah.
怎么?
What?
你就穿成这样去的Chilton? 那是个贵族学校
That's how you dressed to go to Chilton? That's a fancy school.
我的衣服在洗衣店里 我的毛茸茸闹铃没有准时响
My clothes were at the cleaners, and my fuzzy clock didn't purr on time.
- 闹铃没响? - 因为它是毛绒的 所以声音很模糊
- It didn't purr? - It's fuzzy. It purrs.
你知道吗 无所谓了 我得走了
You know what. Never mind. I gotta go.
- 我本来计划好的 该死的 - 我也是 下次你得喝茶了
- I had a plan, damn it. - Me, too. Next time you're getting tea.
想像一下 女士们
Visualize, ladies.
那是感恩节游♥行♥
It's a Thanksgiving Day parade.
你们站在纽约曼哈顿第五大街
You're standing on Fifth Avenue.
100个英俊的男孩在你们后面行进
There's 100 beautiful boys marching in place behind you.
你就在那边
And there you are.
用你们迷人的双腿和翘屁♥股♥站在他们面前
You are in front with your fabulous legs and your perfect tush.
你们的指挥开始燃烧 而人群都变得狂热起来
Your baton is on fire, and the crowd goes nuts!
好了 点心时间到
Okay, cookie time.
- 嗨 Lorelai - 嗨 Patty
- Lorelai, hi. - Hey, Patty.
今天是Rory去Chilton的第一天吗?
Isn't today Rory's first day at Chilton?
是的 她现在在那里了 我只是带她过去
Yeah, she's there now. I just got through dropping her off.
你就穿着那身衣服?
Is that what you wore?
- 噢 时间不早了 回头见 Patty - 拜拜
- Look at the time. See you, Patty. - Bye.
女士们 我看到什么了?光着身子的女孩们
Ladies, what do I see? Naked girls.
不 不 把那些紧身连衣裙穿上 这里不是巴西
No, no, keep those leotards on. This is not Brazil.
- 喂 - Lorelai
- Hello? - Lorelai?
妈妈?
Mom?
Lorelai 我下午去买♥♥东西
Lorelai, good. I'm going shopping this afternoon.
我想给Rory买♥♥点东西
I thought I'd pick up a few things for Rory.
- 买♥♥些什么? - 几件上学穿的裙子和上衣
- Like what? - A couple of skirts and tops for school.
我已经都买♥♥好了 妈妈 我给她买♥♥了两条裙子和好几件上衣
I already took care of all that, Mom. I got her two skirts and a bunch of tops.
但她一周得在学校呆上五天
But there are five days in a school week.
真的吗?因为我这周内♥裤♥只够穿到周四的
Really? Because my days-of-the-week underwear only go to Thursday.
- 你在开玩笑吗? - 妈妈 两条裙子就够了
- Is that a joke? - Mom, two skirts are fine.
- 我真不能懂得你 - 真的 别麻烦了
- I never know with you. - Really, don't bother.
如果她穿脏了一件怎么办?
What if she gets one dirty?
- 她可以穿另外一件 - 如果它们都脏了呢?
- She'll wear the other one. - What if she gets them both dirty?
我们可以使用这个叫做洗衣机的新奇玩意儿
We'll use this newfangled thing called a washing machine.
全镇的人凑钱买♥♥了一台 星期二轮到我用
The town chipped in and bought one. My turn's Tuesday.
那袜子怎么办?Chilton有印了他们特殊标识的袜子
Then, what about socks? Chilton has these special logo socks.
- Rory应该穿那些袜子 - 妈妈 别说了
- Rory should have them. - Mom, please.
毛线学生服呢?她应该会喜欢的
What about the school sweater? She might like that.
毛线衫和书包
There's a sweater vest and a book bag.
你是推销商品有提成拿吗?
Are you getting a cut of the merchandising?
Rory应该有那些东西 不然她可能是唯一没有的学生
Rory should have these. She'll be the only one who doesn't.
她死不了的
She'll live.
我至少得给她买♥♥Chilton的外衣 她穿6号♥的吗?
I'm at least getting her the Chilton coat. Is she a size 6?
妈妈 求你了
Mom, please.
Lorelai 这只是个很简单的问题
This is a simple question, Lorelai.
她穿6号♥的 但她正在长个子我得给她买♥♥8号♥的
She's a 6, but I'd get an 8 in case she grows.
如果她长高了 我会给她再买♥♥的
If she grows, I'll buy another.
好的 那就6号♥吧 我必须走了 妈妈 拜拜
Okay, then a 6 is great. I gotta go, Mom. Bye.
当法国文化在外来文化中占主导地位…
While French culture was the dominant outside cultural influence...
特别对于俄♥罗♥斯♥有钱阶层…
especially for Russia's moneyed class...
英国文化同样也有其影响力
English culture also had its impact.
托尔斯泰最喜欢的作家 比如有...
Tolstoy's favorite author, for instance, was...
狄更斯
Dickens.
是的 当然 上周我们学过 陀思妥耶夫斯基的主要著作影响…
Yes. And of course, last week we covered Dostoyevsky's main authorial influences...
- 乔治·桑 和 巴尔扎克 - 很好
- George Sand and Balzac. - Good.
托尔斯泰开始写《战争与和平》 以及《安娜·卡列♥宁♥娜》时…
As Tolstoy commenced writing War and Peace and Anna Karenina...
- 卡普里维开始… - 《大卫·波科菲尔》
- Count Leo would turn to... - David Copperfield.
正确 他开始读《大卫·波科菲尔》以寻找灵感
Correct. He would turn to David Copperfield for inspiration.
- Dugray先生 - 先生
- Mr. Dugray. - Sir.
你回来真好
Nice to have you back.
- 希望你祖父好些了 - 好多了 先生
- I hope your grandfather's better. - Much better, sir.
好的 请回到你座位上去
Good. Take your seat, please.
《远大前程》《双城记》《小杜瑞特》…
Great Expectations, A Tale of Two Cities, Little Dorrit...
都是主要影响列夫·托尔斯泰的作品
all major influences on Leo Tolstoy.
明天…
Tomorrow...
- 那是谁? - 新来的女生
- Who's that? - New girl.
…托尔斯泰和狄更斯这两位文学大♥师♥的写作风格
...writing styles of these two literary masters, Tolstoy and Dickens.
下课
Class dismissed.
看来我们这儿来了一位Mary
Looks like we got ourselves a Mary.
Gilmore小姐 请过来一下
Miss Gilmore, come up here, please.
这是上周的教学笔记
Here are last week's study materials.
明天会有场考试 但既然你是新来的…
There'll be a test on them tomorrow. But since you're new...
你可以在周一补考 时间够吗?
you can take a makeup on Monday. Will that be sufficient time?
星期一?当然 够了
Monday? Sure, that's fine.
好的 那只是个总结
Good. That's just an overview.
去借一下其他学生的笔记会有帮助的
It'd be helpful to borrow another student's personal notes.
他们会记得更详细些
They tend to be more detailed.
比这更详细?
More detailed than this?
我知道这些看起来有点让人畏惧
It seems daunting right now, I know.
不 还好 没什么问题的
No. It's okay. It'll be fine.
记得找他们借笔记 他们是你的救命恩人
Remember to get those notes. They'll be a lifesaver.
我叫Paris
I'm Paris.
我在这里没见过你 你从哪里来的?
I didn't see you there. Where'd you come from?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are, too.
我叫Lorelai Gilmore 从Stars Hollow来
Lorelai Gilmore from Stars Hollow.
你可以叫我Rory
You can call me Rory.
- 你要加入The Franklin吗? - 什么?
- Are you going out for The Franklin? - The what?
装得好天真
Nice innocent act.
至少我知道你不会加入戏剧小组的
At least I know you're not going out for Drama Club.
我被弄糊涂了
I'm confused.
The Franklin就是校报 你想加入办校报吗?
The Franklin, the school paper, are you going out for it?
我不知道 我得先找到我的存物柜
I don't know. I have to find my locker first.
- 我明年会成为编辑 - 真好
- I'm gonna be editor next year. - Good for you.
我也是班上的尖子
I'm also the top of the class.
我打算毕业时成为毕业生代表
I intend to be valedictorian when I graduate.
好 我要走了
Okay. I'm going now.
你永远追不上我的 你永远赢不了我
You'll never catch up. You'll never beat me.
这个学校归我管 The Franklin也归我管
This school is my domain, and The Franklin is my domain.
你不要忘记这点
Don't you ever forget that.
我想你不会让我借你笔记的
I guess you're not going to let me borrow your notes.
它们比上一批小了
They're smaller than the last batch.
不 没有
No, they're not.
小意味着没有味道淡 没有桃子味儿
Smaller means watery. No good peach taste.
不 它们很有桃子味儿…
No, there's plenty of peach taste...
你知道的 它们是桃子
being as they're, you know, peaches.
- 底下的这些如何呢? - 天哪
- What about the ones on the bottom? - Great.
不 把它们都检查一遍吧 那就对了
No. Be sure to check them all. That's it.
把每个都使劲捏一捏
Give every last one of them a nice, good squeeze.
你不想让我把它们再卖♥♥给别人了吧
You wouldn't want to leave me one that I could sell to somebody else.
等一下 这个你还没捏 我不会给你说是哪个
Wait a minute, you missed one. I won't tell you which one it is.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表