剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
and I can see you really need it, so...
怎么了?Lorelai
What's going on, Lorelai?
没什么 我只是觉得一本书
Nothing, I just don't think a book...
第一句就有20页不适合我
whose first sentence is 20 pages long is for me.
- 我留了四次言 - 我知道 我本来要回电♥话♥的
- I left four messages. - I know. I've been meaning to call.
- 那为什么没回 - 不知道
- What's been keeping you? - I don't know.
一些事情 对不起
Things. Sorry.
- 对不起? - 因为我没回电♥话♥
- Sorry? - That I didn't call.
给你
Here.
你为什么一直要把书塞给我?
Why do you keep trying to give me the book?
因为是你的
Because it's yours.
是不是有什么事我不知道的?
Is there something going on here that I don't know about?
对 我讨厌Proust的书
Yeah, I hate Proust.
Rory在外面等我 所以
Rory's out there waiting for me so...
等等 哦 天啊 我真是个大傻瓜
Wait a minute. Oh, my God. I cannot believe what an idiot I am.
- 什么? - 你要和我分手 是吧
- What? - You're breaking up with me, aren't you?
不知道
I don't know.
你不但要和我分手 而且你的方式很糟糕
Not only are you breaking up with me, you're doing it badly.
- 你在给我打分? - 我有点失望
- Am I being graded? - I'm a little disappointed.
我本来以为你会有好一点的方式抛弃我呢
I would've expected a better dumping from you.
没人抛弃谁
Nobody's dumping anybody.
- 是吗 那这是干吗? - 我只是需要距离
- Really? Then what is this? - I just need space.
我不需要
I don't.
实际上 我希望距离越近越好
In fact, I want as little space as possible.
把100个小丑塞进一部大众车里
A hundred clowns crammed into a Volkswagen.
这就是我所说的不要距离
That's the kind of non-space I'm talking about.
只是不行
It's not working.
上次那个晚上不是挺好的吗?
It was working pretty good the other night.
我一直都试着告诉你
It is what I've been trying to tell you all along.
这是家庭的事 Rory和我
This is a family, Rory and I.
你走进了我们的生活 但你不听
But you weren't listening...
而现在她有点喜欢你了 我怕她受伤害
and now she's getting attached, and I'm afraid she's gonna get hurt.
你的解决办法就是不回我电♥话♥?
Your solution to all of this is not to return my calls?
我只是需要时间想清楚
It just took me a while to figure things out...
当我意识到我们可能会带给Rory多大伤害时 我就明白应该这么做
and it all came clear when I realized how much we could hurt Rory.
你难道不是说 我们会带给Lorelai多少伤害吗
Don't you mean 'How much we could hurt Lorelai'?
我能照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
我不理解 我以为我们挺好的
I don't understand this. I thought we went through this.
我们本来认为Rory可以应付得了
We decided that Rory could handle it.
也许她可以 也许不可以 但我没准备好面对这个结果
Maybe she can and maybe she can't, but I'm not ready to find out.
我不会轻易放掉你的
I won't let you off that easily.
你无能为力
There's nothing you can do about it.
- 一定有 - 没有
- There has to be. - There isn't.
- 有 - 没有
- There is. - No, there isn't.
- 有 - 我们这是怎么了? 还是高中生吗?
- Yes, there is. - What are we, in high school?
我知道我们现在是在中学
I know we are in high school.
这真不象你
This is so not you.
- 你不完全了解我 - 我猜是这样
- You don't know everything about me. - I guess not.
因为我没想到你会把这些怪到Rory身上
Because I would've thought that blaming this on Rory...
还有糟糕的道歉理由 真是软弱 可怜 不是你会做的事
and giving me these lame apologies was weak, pathetic, and beneath you.
把你的书拿着就行了
Just take your damn book.
- 你想我了 - 不要说了
- You've missed me. - Stop it.
我知道你想我了 你现在就想我 不是吗?
I know you did. You're missing me right now, aren't you?
- 回答我 - 下课了
- Answer me. - Class is over.
又上课了
We're back in session.
我没举手 所以不要叫我
I didn't raise my hand, so don't call on me!
我是来还书的 求你了 拿着
I came here to give you this book back. Please take it.
我向上帝发誓 要是你再说把书还给我
I swear to God, if you try to give me that book one more time...
怎么了?
What's going on?
大家在谈论Medina先生 他刚才在和一个学生妈妈接吻
Everyone's just talking about the mom Mr. Medina was seen kissing just now.
什么?
What?
而奇怪的是好象是你妈
And the weird thing is she looks a lot like your mom.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你妈妈 Medina先生 张着嘴 我看到的
Your mom, Mr. Medina, mouths open. I saw them.
凉拌卷心菜怎样 好吃吗?
How's the coleslaw? Good?
你给我留了Jell-o果冻没?怎么了?
Did you save me some Jell-O? What?
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你刚才吻他了?
Were you kissing him?
什么?
What?
Medina先生 刚才 你是不是吻他了?
Mr. Medina, just now. Were you kissing him?
是
Yes.
- 你到底是怎么了? - 不知道
- What the hell is wrong with you? - I don't know.
- 你说你要和他分手 - 我是要
- You said you were breaking up with him. - I was.
我跟你说客气点 但这也太过分了 你不觉得吗?
I told you to be nice, but this was extreme, don't you think?
本来不是这样的
It wasn't supposed to happen.
Paris看到你们了 全学校都知道了
Paris saw you. It's all over the school!
哦 天啊 我真抱歉 真的
Oh, God. I'm so sorry, I really am.
看 这就是我不想和他约会的原因
See, this is exactly why I didn't wanna date him.
那样你就不会到学校来 和他接吻 而让我难堪了?
So you wouldn't come to my school and kiss him and humiliate me?
- 对 正是这样 - 你为什么要这样做?
- Yes, that's exactly it. - Why would you do this?
因为我是人 因为我感觉糟透了 对不起
Because I'm human. Because I screwed up. I'm sorry.
你要这么喜欢他 为什么要和他分手?
If you like him so much, why are you breaking up with him?
我破坏了规则 当我让他闯入我们的生活
I broke the rules when I brought him into our lives...
我意识到这样很不好
and I realize now that that was a very bad idea.
为什么?
But why?
因为我们现在站在这楼梯上 互相大叫 这就是原因
Because we are standing in this stairwell yelling at each other, that's why.
因为会影响你 已经侵入了你的生活
Because it's affecting you. It's seeping into your life.
这就是我当初订那些规则的原因 为了保护你
That is the whole reason I made the rules in the first place. To protect you.
我小的时候 你不让我知道你的事情也许是好的
Maybe it was good that you hid your personal life when I was a kid...
但我已经不是小孩子了
but I'm not a kid anymore.
你说的对 你是40岁的离婚女人 都是我的错
No, you're right. You're a 40-year-old divorcee. My mistake.
- 真不敢相信你竟然怪我 - 我不是怪你
- I can't believe you're blaming this on me! - I'm not blaming you!
你订了那些愚蠢的规则
You made up these stupid rules...
规定Gilmore家的女人应该怎样生活
about the way the Gilmore women would run their lives.
现在你还遵守这些规则 就算这些规则很荒唐
Now you're following them even though they're crazy.
我订这些荒唐愚蠢的规则 所以我们生活得这么好
My crazy, stupid rules are the reason we are doing so good in our lives!
所以你能这样成长
They're the reason you grew up the way you did...
所以你在这里上学
the reason you're in this school...
所以你将来会上哈佛
and the reason you're going to go to Harvard.
- 因此 不要破坏我的规则 - 好 很好
- So don't you dismiss my rules! - Fine. Great.
也许 这些规则应该改改了
Maybe it's time for the rules to change.
这是我要想的事 不用你操心
That is for me to figure out, not you!
很好 好啊
Great. Fine.
你能在法语课之前想好吗?
Could you figure it out before French class?
我不希望你和Collins夫人亲热
I'd rather you didn't start making out with Mrs. Collins.
现在不答应 等我看到她长什么样再说
No promises until I see what she looks like.
在姥姥面前我们不要吵了
Let's refrain from fighting in front of the grandma.
我没事
Fine with me.
我今晚最不愿意做的事就是面对我妈
The last thing I need tonight is a confrontation with my mother.
嗨 妈
Hi, Mom.
天啊 今晚外面路上真是一团糟
Boy, the roads were a mess out there tonight.
- Rory 上楼去 - 没事吧?
- Rory, go upstairs please. - Is everything okay?
我要和你妈谈谈 上楼去
I have to talk to your mother. Please go upstairs.
快 Rory
Now, Rory.
Lorelai 过来
Lorelai, come here.
我做了什么错事?
Did I do something wrong?
我努力理解你 真的
I try to understand you. I truly do.
但你有时的行为真让我无法相信
But sometimes your behavior baffles me beyond belief.
- 什么行为? - 你不害羞吗?
- Which behavior is this? - Do you have no shame?
这是反问句吗?
Is that a rhetorical question?
Rory在那上学 她的名誉很重要
Rory goes to school in that place. She has a reputation to protect.
- 你是她母亲 - 你怎么
- You're her mother. - How did you...
你应该保护她 而不是相反
You're supposed to shield her from shame, not cause it.
怎样 妈?
How, Mom?
和老师接吻 在教室 家长日的时候?
Kissing a teacher, in a classroom, on Parents' Day?
他们说我们应该多和学校联♥系♥
They wanted us to get more involved with the school.
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
我没有 但你要是以为我会和你讨论这个 你才是疯了
No, but you are if you think I am discussing this with you.
- 我听说这事的时候 差点昏过去 - 你怎么听说的?
- When I heard I almost fainted. - How did you hear?
我有朋友的 Charleston校长的妻子就是其中之一
I have friends. Headmaster Charleston's wife for one.
很好
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表