剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
It wasn't like I was standing out there with a band of jackals.
我只是在喝咖啡
I was just drinking coffee.
Lorelai 你是不是想听到这样的说法?
Lorelai, what is it that you want to hear?
比如我站在窗边 紧紧地盯着车道...
That I was standing by the window, staring out at the driveway...
等待你到来时令人雀跃的一刹那?
waiting to pounce the moment you arrived?
是的 不管你相不相信 那样比较没那么令人毛骨悚然
Yes, because believe it or not, that would be less creepy.
自己找点喝的
Get yourself a drink, please.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
- Lorelai. - 很抱歉我迟到了
- Lorelai. - Sorry I'm late.
我在帮Rory准备她的大日子...
I was helping Rory get ready for her big date...
而且 好吧 你知道女孩子的
and, well, you know girls.
- 工作的事情怎么样? - 很好
- How's work? - Work is fine.
真的? 很好
Yeah? Good.
我的工作也很顺利
My work's fine, too.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
妈妈对这些小雕像有点太疯狂了
Mom has gone a little crazy with the figurines here.
一个小Kathy Bates?
A little Kathy Bates?
你肯定没看过Misery 那真是很妙
You probably haven't seen Misery, which is a good thing.
因为Rory看过之后一周不敢一个人睡
'Cause Rory couldn't sleep alone for a week after we watched it.
那对你来说应该不成问题 你又不一个人睡
That wouldn't be a problem for you. You don't sleep alone.
我只是猜测 我不知道你和妈妈是不是睡在一起
I'm guessing. I don't know what your and Mom's sleeping arrangement is.
现在我想我还是不应该说这个的...
Now I'm wishing I hadn't brought it up...
因为这实在是我不愿意去深入讨论的一个话题
because it's a don't-want-to-go-there subject for me.
但对你来说不是 因为很明显你应该是愿意深入讨论的...
Not for you, because you should definitely go there if you...
呃 不管怎样...
Well, anyway...
你做了什么?
What have you done now?
我正准备把这只小兔子放回它的同伴之中去...
I'm putting the bunny back with his little friends...
差一点我就把它们全都屠♥杀♥了
and I just sort of massacred them a little bit.
- 不过 丛林中的生活本来就是弱肉强食 不是吗? - 拜托你坐下就好
- But, that's life in the jungle, isn't it? - Just sit down, please.
好的 对不起
Okay. Sorry.
- 把你的手乖乖放到腿上 - 对不起
- Just sit with your hands in your lap. - Sorry.
我正在看报纸
And I'm trying to read.
所以请你 保持安静 并且尽量不要在打坏其他东西了
So please, just be quiet, and try not to break anything else.
你们谈得愉快吗?
We having a nice chat?
我和Morrie聊得很愉快
We're having a great conversation, me and Morrie.
- 对不起 请再说一遍? - 没什么
- Excuse me? - Nothing.
谢谢你不要求Rory一定要过来吃晚饭 她真的很感激你
Thanks for letting Rory out of dinner. She really appreciated it.
她应该去庆祝一下的
She deserves to celebrate.
交往3个月纪念日 在她这个年纪就像里程碑一样重要
A three-month anniversary is a landmark feat at her age.
对有些人来说 这也是一生的重要时刻
Or at any age, for some people.
我有点想喝东西了 我现在就去
I was gonna get a drink. I'm gonna get right on that.
我去开门
I'll get that.
- 你还要再添一杯吗 爸爸? - 不了 谢谢
- Can I freshen up your drink, Dad? - No, thank you.
饭前喝一杯已经够了
One drink before dinner is quite enough.
好吧,对不起
Right. Sorry.
- 我没想到原来是那么近的 - 没错 就是在大街转角那边
- I had no idea it was so close. - Absolutely. Right around the corner.
世界可真小
What a small world.
Lorelai 来认识一下Chase Bradford
Lorelai, I'd like you to meet Chase Bradford.
他刚刚告诉我他其实就是在街转角那边长大的
He was telling me that he grew up right around the corner from here.
- 真的吗? - 就在转角那边的石头房♥子
- Really? - Stone house on the corner.
- Dobermans一家? - 没错 是Leopold和Loeb
- The one with the Dobermans. - That's right. Leopold and Loeb.
我想他们几年前就去世了
I'm afraid they passed on a few years ago.
邮差终于搞清楚了?
Postmen finally got organized?
Chase 这是我丈夫Richard
Chase, this is my husband, Richard.
- 你好吗? - 很好 Richard 很不错
- How do you do? - Fine, Richard. Just fine.
请坐吧
Please, sit down.
我之前不知道我们有客人会过来一起吃饭
I didn't know we were having company for dinner.
我也只是一时心血来潮
It was just a spur-of-the-moment thing.
Chase的母亲曾和我一起在DAR呆过...
Chase's mother and I are in the DAR together...
而且现在他搬回Hartford来了 挺好的决定
and he's moved back to Hartford. It seemed like a nice idea.
是的 非常好
Yes, very nice.
来点喝的吗?
Can I get you a drink?
一杯纯的苏格兰威士忌
A Scotch, neat.
- Glenfiddich?(威士忌品牌) - 好的
- Glenfiddich? - Fine.
你妈妈总是和我谈起你
Your mother's told me all about you.
- 真的吗? - 是的
- Really? - Yes.
我很遗憾你女儿不能过来和我们一起吃饭 我很喜欢小孩的
I'm just sorry your daughter couldn't join us for dinner. I adore children.
妈妈 我能和你谈会儿吗?
Mom, could I talk to you for a minute?
- 我们有客人在 - 一下下就好 真的
- We have company. - It'll just take a second, really.
- 但是... - 来吧 会很有趣的
- But... - Come on, it'll be fun.
对不起我们失陪一下 我们只是有个心血来潮的小对话
Excuse us. We're gonna have a spur-of-the-moment conversation.
你在推我
You're pushing me.
- 你设计我? - 什么?
- Is this a setup? - What?
康涅狄格洲 Ken在那 他是我今晚的护花使者吗?
Connecticut Ken in there. Is he my invited escort for the evening?
- 他母亲是我的朋友 - 然后?
- His mother is a friend of mine. - And?
他刚刚搬过来 谁都不认识
He just moved back here. He doesn't know anyone.
然后?
And?
我想他见到你会很高兴
And I thought he might enjoy meeting you.
把那手指放下来
Put that finger down.
这就是为什么康涅狄格洲小姐 那么容易就放Rory不来吃晚饭的原因
This is why the Miss Congeniality act when Rory wanted to beg out of dinner.
这是个不错的机会
It seemed like a good opportunity.
妈妈 谢谢你那么为我着想 但是我能自己找到男朋友
Mom, thank you for the thought, but I can get my own men.
- 真的吗? - 是真的
- Really? - Yes, really.
- 我不能同意 - 你不能?
- I must disagree. - You must?
Chase是个很棒的小伙子 他很有教养
Chase is a quality man. He has good breeding.
他家境也很不错 他的生活优渥
He comes from a nice family. He makes a nice living.
- 他还很迷人 - 妈妈 不要这样
- He's attractive. - Mom, no.
让你考虑考虑他会要你的命吗?
Is it gonna kill you to keep an open mind about him?
- 他不是我喜欢的类型 - 为什么不是 就因为我喜欢他?
- He is not my type. - Why not? Because I like him?
我不知道具体怎么说 不过外面的节目...
I don't know which one, but there is a game show out there...
是你主持的
with your name on it.
那当然 你和他根本没说到两句话
That must be it. You've hardly said two words to him.
你不可能这么快就讨厌他了
You couldn't hate him already.
在玩"打鼹鼠"游戏的时 每当鼹鼠把头探出洞的时候...
It's the game where the mole keeps sticking his head out.
你就要用小锤子敲它的脑袋 你玩那个肯定会是大♥师♥级的人物
You have to pound him with the mallet. You would be a master at that.
Chase也许不是你通常认为的那种好男人
Chase may not be as controversial as your usual brand of men.
他们会在你旁边放一个有着一丝不苟发型的雕像
They'd erect your statue of you next to it with perfect hair...
戴着珍珠项链 拿着小铜槌子
pearls and a bronze mallet.
我希望你想想...
I want you to think about something.
今晚 你的女儿在庆祝她的3个月纪念
Tonight, your daughter is celebrating her three-month anniversary.
你上一段关系维持那么久的关系 是多久以前的事了?
What was the last relationship you had that lasted that long?
我就知道
I thought so.
我们回来了 很抱歉耽搁这么久
Here we are and very sorry.
没关系 我刚刚还在和Richard聊起我的保险生意
I had a chance to tell Richard what I do in the actuarial business.
是的 很不错
Yes. It's fascinating.
Lorelai 你需要喝点什么吗?
Lorelai, may I fix you something to drink?
- 琴酒 - 要加什么吗?
- Gin. - And?
纯的就好
Gin.
麻烦倒两杯吧
Make that two.
你的"餐前仅一杯"的原则到哪去了?
What about the one-drink-before-dinner rule?
我们有客人 我们在庆祝
We have guests. We're celebrating.
Chase 我来帮帮你吧
Chase, here. Let me help you with that.
这真是太棒了
That was really good.
- 是吗? - 是的 没错
- It was? - Yes, it was.
- 色拉如何? - 棒极了
- How was the salad? - Great.
那奶酪面包什么的怎么样? 味道太重了吗?
What about that cheese bread thing? Too heavy?
- 刚刚好 - 真的?
- Just heavy enough. - Really?
每样都很好 连汽水都很好喝
Everything was perfect. Even the soda was good.
我不知道他们是怎么办到的...
I don't know how they do it...
但是这里连可乐都比其他任何地方的 要来的棒多了...
but the Coke here is superior to the Coke anywhere else.
好了 你又要拿我什么地方来开玩笑了?
Okay. At what point during that did you start making fun of me?
我绝对不会拿你开玩笑
I would never make fun of you.
尤其不会在你你因为我无法决定 而干脆点了3种不同的通心粉之后
Not after you ordered three kinds of pasta because I couldn't decide.
你没必要做决定
You shouldn't have to decide.
今晚你应该得到全部你想要的
Tonight you should have everything you want.
我不得不说现在 我已经成为这个"3个月纪念"的迷了
I just have to say that I am now a big fan of the three-month anniversary.
- 真的? - 当然
- Yeah? - Definitely.
甚至应该为这个纪念日 做会员T恤和发布即时通讯了
They should have T-shirts and newsletters.
我很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad.
这一切都是为我做的?
You did all this for me?
还没完呢
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表