剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
No. I don't want you to give up her space.
我会想办法的
I'll have to figure it out.
好的 不了 谢谢你 跟你聊天还真是不错
Okay. No, thank you. It's been a real treat talking to you.
好 再见
Yeah. Bye-bye.
我该怎么办啊?
What do I do?
我所有的东西都可以给你 我的车 把我的车卖♥♥了
You can have anything I own. My car. Sell my car.
亲爱的 没人想买♥♥你的车的
Sweetie, no one wants your car.
一定有什么是我没想到的
There's something I haven't thought of.
一定有个办法就在那盯着我看 我没看到而已
There's something out there staring me right in the face. I haven't seen it.
- 你可以考虑打给.... - 不行
- You might consider calling... - No.
- 但我想你没有 - 别说了
- But I don't think you have... - Stop.
你至少可以去...
You can at least go and...
好吧 我能再多说一句吗? 我想这是你唯一的选择了
Okay, can I say one more thing? I think it's your only option.
在我做这个选择之前
There are several chapters from a Stephen King novel I'd reenact...
我宁愿重演Stephen King小说里的情节
before I'd resort to that option.
- 好吧 放弃 放弃 - 谢谢
- Okay, dropped. - Thank you.
妈妈 你觉得怎么样?
Mom, so what do you think?
让你看起来很精神
It makes you look smart.
是啊 不能再给你酒喝了 妈妈?
Okay, no more wine for you. Mom?
你看起来就像是被格子裙给吞了
You look like you were swallowed by a kilt.
好吧 你可以折上去
Fine, you could hem it.
一点点 就一点点
A little, only a little.
好吧 或许我可以折很大一块
Okay. Or I could hem it a lot.
不行 我不想裙子太短了
No, I don't want it to be too short.
我真不敢相信 明天是我在Stars Hollow高中的最后一天
I can't believe tomorrow's my last day at Stars Hollow High.
我明白
I know.
- 今天我很兴奋 我还换了体育课的衣服 - 真的啊!
- Today I was so excited, I dressed for gym. - You're kidding!
- 我还打排球了 - 和其他人一起?
- And I played volleyball. - With other people?
我也意识到之前我不参加这些团体活动
And I learned all this time I was avoiding group sports...
是明智的 因为我玩得真的很烂
was very smart, because I suck at them.
那你是受我遗传了
You got that from me.
- 你的馅饼在哪儿? - 在Zsa Zsa Gabor家
- Where's your pate? - At Zsa Zsa Gabor's house.
好吧 我要去商店 因为你这儿什么都没有
I'm going to the store, because you have nothing.
- 想吃鸭子吗? - 如果是用鸡肉做的就吃 当然
- Do you feel like duck? - Lf it's made with chicken, absolutely.
- 待会儿回来 - 拜
- I'll be back. - Bye.
好了 先这样弄一下
All right, this will give you an idea.
- 去看看怎么样 - 好的
- Go see how you like it. - Okay.
我喜欢当私立学校的女生
I love being a private school girl.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
Lorelai! 我的老天 还真是个惊喜啊
Lorelai! My goodness, this is a surprise.
复活节已经到了?
Is it Easter already?
不是的 我刚上完商务课 我想该顺便过来看看
No, I just finished up my business class, and I thought I would stop by.
- 来看我? - 是的
- To see me? - Yes.
真好啊
Isn't that nice.
- 进来吧 - 谢谢
- Come in. - Thanks.
- 这地方真不错啊 - 根本就没变过
- The place looks great. - It hasn't changed.
说的是啊
There you go.
桥牌俱乐部的姑娘们怎么样了?
How are the girls at the bridge club?
都老了
Old.
好啊
Good.
你说你在上商务课?
You said you were taking a business class?
是的 我在大学里上商务课 一周两次
Yeah. I'm taking a business class at the college twice a week.
我肯定我跟你说过
I'm sure I told you.
你要是肯定的话 那就是说过了
If you're sure, then you must have.
- 要喝点茶吗? - 我想喝点咖啡
- Would you like some tea? - I would love some coffee.
- Emily 我回来了 - 我们在这儿
- Emily, I'm home. - We're in here.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
怎么了? 圣诞节到了?
What is it, Christmas already?
Lorelai 今天在大学里上商务课
Lorelai was taking a business class at the college today...
决定突然过来看看咱们
and decided to drop in to see us.
什么商务课?
What business class?
- 她跟我们说过的 亲爱的 记得吗? - 不记得
- She told us about it, dear. Remember? - No.
其实 我来是有原因的
Actually, I came here for a reason.
爸爸 你介意坐下来一会儿吗?
Dad, would you mind sitting down for a minute?
- 你需要钱 - 我有状况
- You need money. - I have a situation.
- 你需要钱 - 爸爸 先让我说完 好吗?
- You need money. - Dad, just please let me get this out, okay?
Rory被Chilton录取了
Rory has been accepted to Chilton.
Chilton? 那是个很不错的学校
Chilton? That's a wonderful school.
离这儿才5分钟的路
It's only five minutes from here.
没错 就是那里 她周一就可以开始上课了
That's right, it is. She can start as early as Monday.
问题是他们要我交入学费
The problem is that they want me to put down an enrolment fee...
还有第一个学期的学费
plus the first semester's tuition.
我必须马上凑齐 不然她就失去这个位置了
I have to do that immediately or she loses her spot.
所以你需要钱
So you need money.
是的
Yeah.
但不是为了我 是为了Rory
But it's not for me, it's for Rory.
我会还给你们的 每一分钱 我通常不求人的 你知道的
I intend to pay you back, every cent. I don't ask for favors. You know that.
是啊 我们知道
Yes, we know.
我去拿支票簿
I'll get the checkbook.
谢谢 你不知道 太谢谢你了
Thank you. You have no idea. Thank you.
- 有个条件 - 就差一步了
- On one condition. - So close.
因为我们现在在财政上牵扯进了你的生活...
Since we are now financially involved in your life...
我想要更加深入你的生活
I want to be actively involved in your life.
什么意思? 妈妈
What does that mean, Mother?
- 我要周末聚餐 - 什么?
- I want a weekly dinner. - What?
周五晚上 你和Rory过来吃晚餐
Friday nights, you and Rory will have dinner here.
妈妈
Mom.
你还要一周打个电♥话♥给我们
And you have to call us once a week...
向我们汇报她在学校和你生活的最新情况
to give us an update on her schooling and your life.
就是这样 这就是条件
That's it. That's the condition.
如果你同意的话 明晚你们就来吃晚餐
If you agree, you'll come to dinner tomorrow night...
走的时候把支票给你
and leave here with the check.
不然的话 很遗憾我们帮不了你
Otherwise, I'm sorry, we can't help you.
我不想她知道我找你们借钱
I don't want her to know that I borrowed money from you.
可以只有咱们知道吗?
Can that just be between us?
7点钟 你有问题吗?
Does 7:00 work for you?
好极了
Perfect.
我们要穿制♥服♥
And we get to wear uniforms.
不会再有人再打量你穿了什么
No more people checking you out to see what you're wearing...
因为每个人都穿着单调的衣服 去那里就是为了学习
'cause everyone's dressed alike in boring clothes, just there to learn.
是啊 有了学术派 就有了安曼派教♥徒♥ (Amish 以严格之教义以朴素之生活方式著称)
Okay, there's academic-minded, and then there's Amish.
- 真好笑啊 - 谢谢
- Funny. - Thank you.
- 我跟我妈说了你要转学 - 她是不是乐得都抽过去了?
- I told my mom you're changing schools. - Was she thrilled?
派对是周五 我该走了
The party's on Friday. I got to go.
我要和未来的医生先去喝杯出游前的暖身茶
I have to have a pre-hayride cup of tea with a future doctor.
- 我看起来怎样 够韩国人吗? - 酷似
- How do I look, Korean? - Spitting image.
- 好的 拜 - 拜
- Good. Bye. - Bye.
天啊!
God!
你就跟Ruth Gordon一样 手拿坦尼斯根站在那里
You're like Ruth Gordon, just standing there with the tannis root.
- 出个声啊 - 《魔鬼怪婴》(Rosemary's Baby)
- Make a noise. - Rosemary's Baby.
- 是啊 - 好电影
- Yeah. - That's a great movie.
你很有品位
You've got good taste.
你要搬家吗?
Are you moving?
不 只是我的书
No, just my books are.
我家刚从芝加哥搬到这里
My family just moved here from Chicago.
芝加哥 大风 Oprah(著名脱口秀主持人)
Chicago. Windy. Oprah.
没错 就是那里了
Yeah, that's the place.
我是Dean
I'm Dean.
嗨
Hi.
Rory 我 我的名字
Rory. Me. That's me.
- Lorelai 应该说 - Lorelai 我喜欢
- Lorelai, technically. - Lorelai. I like that.
这也是我妈的名字 她用自己的名字为我命名
It's my mother's name, too. She named me after herself.
她当时在医院 男人总用自己的名字给儿子取名
She was in the hospital thinking about how men name boys after themselves...
为什么女人就不行? 她说是她的女权主义在作祟
so why couldn't women? She says her feminism took over.
个人认为 Demerol对这个决定也起了不小的作用 (Demerol 分娩常用止痛药)
Personally, I think a lot of Demerol also went into that decision.
我从来不怎么说这个的
I never talk this much.
我该走了
I better go.
- 是啊 - 我得去找个工作
- Sure. - I have to go look for a job.
好啊 好的
Okay, good.
- 你可以去Patty小姐那看看 - 什么?
- You should check with Miss Patty. - What?
工作的事 你可以去她那儿看看
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表