剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Everything's fine. It's forgotten. There. I'll see you next week.
那么 我想这布丁的事纯属侥幸是吧?
So I guess the whole pudding thing was just a fluke, huh?
努力了解我们 放宽规矩...
Trying to get to know us, easing up on the rules...
放宽你的容忍♥限度 这些只是一个奇怪的阶段是不是?
smudging that bottom line of yours. It was just some weird phase.
上周你吃了什么药是不是?
You were on cold medicine last week or something?
噢 那么现在我成了个恶人是吗? 我在这晚会上话花了那么多钱
Oh, so I'm a villain now, is that it? I spent a fortune on this party.
我花了几天做计划 确保一切细节都是完美的...
I spent days planning it, making sure every detail was perfect...
食物 装饰 音乐 一切都是为了Rory
the food, the linen, the music. I did all this for Rory.
但她需要的不是这些
That's not what she needed.
她需要的是你接受她的道歉...
What she needs is for you to accept her apology...
然后来参加她的生日晚会 这才是她需要的
and come to her party. That's what she needs.
- 你不在意她真正需要什么 - 你怎么敢这样?
- You don't care what she needs. - How dare you?
你不知道她需要什么因为你根本不了解他
You don't know what she needs 'cause you don't know her.
你从未试着去了解她 就像你从不了解我
You've never tried to know her, like you never knew me.
- 我了解你 - 你跟本不了解我
- I know you. - You don't know anything about me.
你觉得你是什么神秘的人吗?
You'd like to think that. That you're some huge mystery?
"为什么Lorelai这么做?"
"Why does Lorelai do that?"
"我不知道 她对我来说很神秘"
"I don't know. She's a mystery to me."
- 你并不神秘 Lorelai - 不 那我是怎样的人?
- You're not so mysterious, Lorelai. - No. What am I then?
现在你很大声 影响到了我们的清理工作
Right now you're very loud and disruptive to the cleaning process.
我要怎么做你才会把那奶酪分别装袋?
What do I have to do to get you to put the damn cheese in individual bags?
好 我放弃
Fine. I give up.
如果你每次说放弃我都能拿到1美元的话
If I had a dollar for every time you gave up...
那你就有足够的钱来办这个晚会了 不是吗?
Then you could pay for this party, couldn't you?
我做了咖啡
I made coffee.
宿醉?
Hangover?
- Emily - 知道了 继续干
- Emily. - Got it. Moving on.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Good morning. - Morning, popcorn.
- 你想要些薄饼吗? - 不了 我得去拿点东西
- You want some pancakes? - No, I've gotta get going.
- 在哪儿? - 今天是大学的宣传展
- Where? - The college fair is today.
你又要去拿一本哈佛的宣传手册?
So you're going to get another Harvard brochure?
我只是想看看他们有没有换照片
I just wanna see if they've changed the pictures.
怪人
Weirdo.
我会很快回来的 那时候我还有足够的时间来帮你们装饰家里
I'll be back in plenty of time to help you decorate.
这是你的聚会 你不必工作
This is your party. You do not work.
你嘲笑那么做的人 我没有教过你这些吗?
You mock those who are. Have I taught you nothing?
- 抱歉 我会努力做得更好的 再见 - 好吧 再见
- Sorry. I'll try to be better. Bye. - Okay, bye-bye.
- 这是新的宣传册? - 是的
- New brochure? - Yes.
- 你在这儿干什么? - 这里进行着一个大学宣传展啊
- What are you doing here? - There's a college fair going on.
- 不我是说你在这个展台干嘛? - 我在领新的宣传册
- No. I mean what are you doing here? - I'm getting a new brochure.
- 为什么? - 因为他们不卖♥♥比萨饼
- Why? - Because they're not selling pizza.
- 噢 不是吧 - 你不能这样
- Oh, no. - You can't.
- 你也要申请读哈佛? - 是的
- You're applying to Harvard? - Yes.
我们Geller家族世世代代都要上哈佛
Ten generations of Gellers have gone to Harvard.
我必须上哈佛
I have to go to Harvard.
- 我简直不能相信 - 你可以去读别的大学啊
- I can't believe this. - You can go somewhere else.
去Brandeis吧.Brandeis也很不错
Go to Brandeis. Brandeis is nice.
我一直都只想读哈佛
I've only ever wanted to go to Harvard.
就是这样 我非哈佛不读
That's it. Nowhere else.
- 那是个很大的学校 - 我想是的
- It's a big school. - I guess.
- 我们可能根本见不到彼此 - 你这么想?
- We'll probably never see each other. - You think?
- 如果见到了 我们就躲开 - 好吧
- Lf we do, we duck. - Okay.
- 你在和Tristan约会吗? - 什么?没有啊 不可能
- Are you dating Tristan? - What? No way.
- 你喜欢他吗? - 一点都不
- Do you like him? - Not even a little.
- 真的吗? - 真的
- Really? - Really.
- 晚会很棒 - 谢谢
- Nice party. - Thanks.
大家好 Rory祝你生日快乐
Hi, everybody. Happy birthday, Rory.
天啊
Oh, my God.
把它打开
Open it.
- 噢 不! - 你喜欢它吗?
- No! - Do you like it?
- 你可以退货 - 不 我太喜欢它了
- You can take it back. - No, I love it.
- 它太完美了 - 它是蓝色的 还有一个把
- It's perfect. - It's blue, and it has a handle.
- 这太贵了 - 我知道
- It's way too expensive. - I know.
- 我对那店员就是这么说的 - 我数到三 我就把它放下了
- That's what I told the guy at the store. - On three, 'cause I'm gonna drop it.
一 二...
One, two...
许个愿
Make a wish.
好了 各位 注意 请注意
All right, everybody, I need your attention. Attention, please.
这是个很严肃的时刻
This is a very serious moment.
两个牧师 一只兔子还有一只鸭...
Two priests, a rabbi, and a duck...
- 妈 - 好吧 我只是在开玩笑
- Mom. - All right, I'm kidding.
我想举杯说两句
I would like to propose a toast...
为了这个在我生活中一直很棒...
to the one thing in my life that is always good...
一直很可爱...
always sweet...
没有她 我每天就没有理由起床的人
and without whom I would have no reason to get up in the morning.
我的伙伴Rory 干杯
My pal Rory. Cheers.
给你 过生日的女孩
Here's to you, birthday girl.
为表示对这特殊女孩的祝贺...
And in honor of this very special girl...
我现在邀请各位和我一起 吃掉她的"脸"
I now invite you all to help me eat her face.
你来切第一刀吧
And you may have the first cut.
切我自己的脑袋真的很奇怪
There's something very strange about hacking into my own head.
天啊 谁在按门铃啊 这是个聚会 你直接进来
Jeez, who the hell's ringing the bell? It's a party. Get your ass in here.
你们 我想是
Or asses I guess.
姥姥姥爷...
Grandma, Grandpa...
真不敢相信你们来了 我很高兴你们能来
I can't believe you're here. I'm so glad you came.
- 嘿 没有领带? - 我想得符合场合
- Hey, no tie? - I thought I'd mix it up a little.
- 姥姥 看 - 啊 看上去很可爱
- Grandma, look. - Why, it looks lovely.
我想让你见见这些人 各位 这是我的姥姥
I want you to meet everyone. Everyone, these are my grandparents.
Lorelai 你看上去很棒
Lorelai, you look well.
我是Patricia Lacosta
I'm Patricia Lacosta.
我们真的很喜欢你的女儿和你的孙女
We just love your daughter and granddaughter.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 你是高个子男人的典范
My God, you're a tall specimen of a man.
一定是Hartford这好水土养出来的人
Must be all that good air in Hartford.
妈 爸 要喝点什么吗?
Mom, Dad, can I get you a drink?
- 不用了 - 你肯定得喝点什么
- No, thank you. - You're gonna need one.
我有那些写了“假日酒店”的果酒杯
I have wine glasses that say "Holiday Inn" on them.
- 我要一杯纯的加冰的苏托利 加一片桔子 - 好
- Stoli on the rocks with a twist. - Right.
- 我的父母来了 - 不会吧
- My parents are here. - No.
我当着他们的面诅咒过他们两次 Patty试图勾引我爸...
I've cursed in front of them twice, Miss Patty tried to hit on my dad...
我肯定我妈要打电♥话♥给儿童保护服务部门了
and I'm sure Mom's gonna call Child Protective Services.
- 他们上次来这儿是什么时候? - 他们从未来过
- When was the last time they were here? - Never.
- 一次都没有? - 从我们搬到这来以后就没有过
- Not once? - Not since we moved here.
当Rory还是个小孩的时候 他们曾偶尔来看看我们...
They'd come down and visit us occasionally when Rory was a baby...
我们那时住在旅馆 但他们从没有来过这儿
and we lived at the Inn, but they have never been here.
这可是件大事啊 Rory激动吗?
That's big stuff. Is Rory thrilled?
- 非常激动 - 那太好了
- Through the roof. - Oh, that's great.
Lorelai 我尝了些小点心
Lorelai, I just tried some of those hors d'oeuvres.
真的让人难以置信
They're unbelievable.
- 你的厨师是谁啊? - Sookie
- Who is your caterer? - Sookie.
- Sookie是谁? - 那就是Sookie
- What's a Sookie? - That's a Sookie.
- 你好 Sookie St.James - 妈 Sookie是旅馆的厨师长
- Hi, Sookie St. James. - Sookie's the chef at the Inn, Mom.
- 天啊 你真的很有天赋 - 谢谢
- My dear, you are very talented. - Thank you.
我下次办聚会一定要请你做厨师 一旦我的朋友得知你...
You must cater my next party. When my friends get wind of you...
你就有很多生意可做了 你那时肯定会不知所措的
you'll have so much business, you won't know what to do.
但记住 是我发现了你
But remember, I discovered you.
妈 Sookie是有工作的 她是那家旅馆的厨师长
Mom, Sookie has a job. She's the chef at the Inn.
就是我工作的那家旅馆
The Inn where we work.
我的旅馆
My Inn.
每周六天 妈妈 她都要在那里烹饪
Six days a week, Mom. She cooks there every day.
给她你的电♥话♥号♥码吧 我们永远都说不清楚的
Just give her your number or we'll never get out of here.
- 呃 看上去怎样? - 结构上看不太好
- So, how does it look? - It doesn't look structurally sound.
喝点东西 爸
Drink up, Dad.
好 不要惊慌
Okay, don't panic.
- 漂亮的开场白 出什么问题了? - 我们没有冰块了
- Good opening line. What's wrong? - We're out of ice.
我们怎么会没有冰块?
How can we be out of ice?
我们有很多的 这里就像企鹅的栖息地一样
We had a ton. It was like a penguin habitat in there.
我不知道怎么搞的
I don't know how it happened.
我只知道我们没有冰块了 我们得解决这个问题
I just know it happened. Somehow we have to deal with it.
那我就得出去买♥♥点来了
I will go and get some then.
天啊 你真有远见
Oh, my God. You're a vision!
- Sookie 我们有冰块了 - 太好了
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表