剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
吉尔莫女孩 第一季 第01集
拜托 Luke 拜托 拜托
Please, Luke.
你今天早上喝了几杯了?
How many cups have you had this morning?
- 零 - 加上?
- None. - Plus?
5 但你的更好喝
Five, but yours is better.
- 你不正常 - 没错 我是
- You have a problem. - Yes, I do.
- 瘾君子 - 天使
- Junkie. - Angel.
你有翅膀 亲爱的
You've got wings, baby.
Luke 是的
Luke's. Yeah.
看你喝得很香
You make that look really good.
是真的很香 这是镇上最好的咖啡了
It is really good. It's the best coffee in town.
- 是吗? 那我要去买♥♥一杯 - 好主意
- Yeah? I'll have to get a cup. - Good plan.
我以前从没来过这儿
I've never been here before.
只是路过这里而已 我要去Hartford
Just passing through on my way to Hartford.
你个整洁的Jack Kerouac (跨掉一代的先锋人物)
You're a regular Jack Kerouac.
- 我能坐下吗? - 其实...我约了人
- Mind if I sit down? - Actually, I'm meeting someone...
- 我是Joey - 好啊
- I'm Joey. - Okay.
你没有名字吗?
You don't have a name?
我当然是有名字的 只是我真的约了人
I do have a name. I just am really meeting someone.
那看来我该离开
So I guess I should get going.
- 这么快? - 什么?
- So soon? - What?
我只是在跟你闹着玩呢 很高兴认识你
I'm just screwing with your mind. It's nice to meet you.
- 好好享受Hartford - 好好享受你的咖啡 神秘女子
- Enjoy Hartford. - Enjoy your coffee, mystery woman.
不错
I like that.
- 嘿 冻死人了 - 你要喝什么? 热茶还是咖啡?
- Hey, it's freezing. - What do you need? Hot tea, coffee?
唇膏
Lip gloss.
我有香草 巧克力 草莓还有烤蘑菇味的
I have vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and toasted marshmallow.
里面有什么不带早餐味儿的吗?
Anything in there not resembling a breakfast cereal?
是的 无味的 但会随你的心情变换颜色
Yes. It has no smell, but it changes colors with your mood.
- 老天哪 RuPaul都用不了这么多化妆品 - 你真难伺候
- RuPaul doesn't need this much makeup. - You're crabby.
抱歉 MacyGray的CD不见了 我需要咖♥啡♥因♥
I'm sorry. I lost my Macy Gray CD, and I need caffeine.
- 你的CD在我这儿 - 小偷
- I have your CD. - Thief.
抱歉 我给你拿杯咖啡去
Sorry, and I will get you some coffee.
怎么了啊? 不是我喝的 是给Rory的 我发誓
What? It's not for me. It's for Rory, I swear.
- 你脸皮真厚 - 听我说 Krupke长官
- You're shameless. - Look, Officer Krupke...
她就坐在那张桌子旁 就在那里
she's right at that table, right over there.
他竟然一下子把两个 这家伙 多谢
He's got quite a pair, this guy. Thanks.
- 是啊 我从没到过这里 - 你到过了
- I've never been through here before. - You have, too.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Hi.
- 你真的很中意我的桌子 是不是? - 我只是...
- You really like my table, don't you? - I was just...
来认识我闺女
Getting to know my daughter.
你是我的新爸爸?
Are you my new daddy?
你岁数看起来还不像有女儿的
You don't look old enough to have a daughter.
我说真的
I mean it.
而你看起来也不像是女儿
And you don't look like a daughter.
谢谢你这么说
That's possibly very sweet of you. Thanks.
那...女儿
So, daughter.
- 我是和朋友一起出来的 - 她16岁
- You know, I am traveling with a friend. - She's 16.
- 再见 - 小心开车
- Bye. - Drive safe.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
"独♥立♥旅馆" 我是Michel
Independence Inn, Michel speaking.
没有 非常抱歉 全部订满了
No, I'm sorry. We're completely booked.
我们这里要举办婚礼
We have a wedding party here.
不是的 我真的无能为力
No, there is really nothing I can do.
是的 我确定 很肯定
Yes, I'm sure. Positive.
不 我不用查 女士 好吧 我一定查
No, I don't have to look, ma'am. Yes, of course I'll look.
没有 抱歉 全订满了
No, I'm sorry. We're completely booked.
不 不用动
No, don't move.
就当没有看到有个弱小的女人 推着一个200磅重的乐器经过好了
Just ignore the tiny woman pushing the 200-pound instrument around.
这样很不错 我很喜欢 或许之后我可以去拿钢琴练推举
This is good. I like this. Maybe after this I'll bench-press a piano.
没错 女士 现在系鞋带就对了
That's it, lady. Tie your shoe now.
没事 我等着你
Don't worry. I'll wait.
- 嗨 Drella - 嗨
- Hi, Drella. - Hi.
我只是想说 你可以对客人再友善些吗?
I was just wondering, could you be nicer to the guests?
真抱歉 你不想要竖琴演奏家了?
I'm sorry. Did you not want a harp player?
- 不 我想要 - 你不想要出色的竖琴演奏家了?
- Yes, I did. - Did you not want a great harp player?
- 不 我想 - 我就是个出色的竖琴演奏家
- Yes, I did. - I am a great harp player.
这就是我出色的竖琴
And this is my great harp, okay?
如果你只是想找个对客人好的人
So if you just want someone to be nice to the guests...
去找个吹口琴的 或是某个可以用鼻子吹口哨的人
get a harmonica player. Some guy who whistles through his nose.
好吗? 懂了吗?
Okay? Capisce?
这桌子放这儿还真合适啊 装♥修♥的人是个天才
And that is a great spot for a table. The decorator's a genius.
女士 您不知道我有多么想帮您
Madame, you have no idea how desperately I'd like to help...
但那样我得单独为你再盖间房♥
but I'd have to build a room for you myself...
可是我不会这门手艺
and I'm not a man who works with his hands.
所以我能做到最多的就是建议...
So the best I can do is suggest...
建议您另找个周末 随便哪个
that you please try for another weekend. Any weekend.
啊 好极了 好的 21号♥ 等一下 我查查
Good. Fine. The 21st. Hold on, I'll look.
不行 抱歉 全订满了
No, I'm sorry. We're completely booked.
- 水管工去过4号♥房♥没有? - 来过了 什么都没干 100块
- Has the plumber attended to Room 4 yet? - He was here. He did nothing. It's $100.
嗨 Marco 我是Lorelai
Hi, Marco. Lorelai.
跟我说一下4号♥房♥的事 是什么问题?
Talk to me about Room 4. What was wrong with it?
我以为你已经换好了
I thought you replaced that already.
因为你是这么跟我说 我记性好得很
Because you told me you did. I never forget anything.
所以这次就算你的了 是吧?
So this one's on you, right?
很高兴跟你合作
Pleasure doing business with you.
- 你的下一代来这儿做什么? - 我要用邮票 能拿这些吗?
- What is your offspring doing? - I need stamps. Can I have these?
- 不行 - 拿走吧
- No. - Take them.
- 穿这身穆穆装是为什么? - 停
- What's with the muumuu? - Stop.
你找不到金属做的衣服吗? 是为了防止别人有X光眼吗?
You couldn't find one made of metal, in case anyone has x-ray eyes?
我们再见吧
And now we say goodbye.
走之前让Michel看看你的法语作业吧
Have Michel look at your French paper before you go.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
- 那太好了 - 不成
- That would be great. - No.
别这样 Michel 我会告诉姑娘们你是多么的精神
Come on, Michel. I'll tell all the ladies what a stud you are.
我相信我已经名声在外了
I believe that memo has already been sent.
拜托 Michel
Please, Michel.
小美女 把作业放在这儿吧 你帮忙我就不这么说话了
Pretty please with sucre on top? I will stop talking like this.
放下吧 我要是有工夫就看
Leave it. I'll look at it if I get a chance.
明天要交的 麻烦注意看一下语法
It's due tomorrow. And pay special attention to the grammar.
鄙视你
I despise you.
你打算什么时候告诉你父母你在听邪恶的摇滚乐?
When are you gonna let your parents know that you listen to the evil rock music?
拜托 你可是美国青少年
You're an American teenager, for God's sake.
我爸妈还再因为
If my parents still get upset...
美国食物那令人不爽的份量而烦恼
over the obscene portion size of American food...
我很怀疑我能用Eminem作为切入点
I seriously doubt I'm going to make any inroads with Eminem.
- 我得去参加这个 - 干草卡车出游? 你开玩笑呢吧
- I have to go to that. - The hayride? You're kidding.
我父母为我介绍了一个同事的儿子
My parents set me up with the son of a business associate.
他将来要当医生的
He's gonna be a doctor.
- 他多大? - 16
- How old is he? - Sixteen.
那他要过100年才能成为医生
So he's gonna be a doctor in 100 years.
我父母喜欢为将来做打算
My parents like to plan ahead.
- 那你要跟他一起去喽? - 还有他哥哥
- You have to go to the hayride with him? - And his older brother.
- 别开玩笑了 - 韩国人从来不拿未来的医生开玩笑
- Now you're kidding. - Koreans never joke about future doctors.
我想你是不会去了吧
I guess you're not going?
不去了 我还是很搞不懂大冷天 在外面坐两个小时有什么意思
No. I'm still fuzzy on what's fun about sitting in the cold for two hours...
- 一堆草杆顶着你的屁♥股♥ - 别指望我给你解释清楚
- with a bundle of sticks up your butt. - Don't expect me to clear it up for you.
谁要是还没完成Huckleberry Finn的最后一章 (The advanture of Huckleberry Finn)
For those of you who have not finished the final chapters of Huckleberry Finn...
你可以用这段时间看一下
you may use this time to do so.
如果看完了 就可以开始写随笔了
For those of you who have, you can start on your essay now.
不管你做什么 保持安静
Whichever task you choose, do it silently.
- 可能是封情书 - 或者是她的日记
- Maybe it's a love letter. - Or her diary.
或者是在写别人坏话
Could be a slam book.
是在写作业
It's the assignment.
- 不错 是吧? - 很美
- Nice, huh? - It's beautiful.
跟小费桶说吧
Tell it to the tip jar.
把这些包拿到314
Take the bags up to 314.
确保窗帘拉好 有多余的香皂
Make sure the drapes are closed and there's extra soap...
她要枕头是全新的
and she wants her pillow mints now.
- Sookie! - 我好了
- Sookie! - I'm okay.
你这次又做了什么啊? 你怎么不看着她点呢?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表