剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
那个男的是谁?
So who's the guy?
Rory的老师
Rory's teacher.
他头发也不错
He has nice hair.
- 没事了吧? - 会没事的
- Everything okay in there? - It will be.
所以 我们停在哪里?
So, where did we leave off?
Lane今晚会住在这
Lane is gonna stay here tonight.
她今天过得很糟糕
She had a really bad teen day...
她需要一个给抚平她伤口的地方
and she needs to crash someplace sympathetic.
好的 我了解
Okay, I understand.
我向上帝发誓 如果这不是 什么Judy Blume时刻... (Judy Blume 美著名的少年作家 <<苏菲的世界>>作者)
I swear to God, if this wasn't a major Judy Blume moment...
我一定用棍子把她赶出去
I would kick her cute little butt right out of here.
这附近有没有可推介的酒店?
Can you recommend a hotel that's really close to here?
你今晚为什么不住在这里呢? 其它人也是
Why don't you just stay here tonight? Everybody else is.
- 我不知道 - 真的 沙发很舒服
- I don't know. - Really, the couch is comfortable.
这里还有枕头 毯子 卫生间就在那边
And there's pillows and blankets. The bathroom's through there.
厨房♥虽然没什么吃的...
And the kitchen has nothing in it...
但是如果你口渴的话还有水喝
but running water if you get thirsty.
真是糟透了的一晚
And it's an awful night.
- 好吧 如果不麻烦的话 - 一点都不
- Okay, if it's not a problem. - Not at all.
我至少可以给你一个晚安吻吧?
Could I at least give you a kiss good-night?
如果你睡在这里的话
Only if you intend to live till morning.
晚安
Good night.
- 发生什么事了? - 没什么 你怎么了?
- What's up? - Nothing. What's up with you?
你有事要和我讲
You have something to tell me.
你真聪明 好 好 我要讲了
Boy, you're so smart. Right. Okay. Here we go.
我带了一个男生到家里来
I've got a boy in the house.
- 你什么? - 什么事都没发生 我发誓
- You what? - Nothing happened, I swear.
- 他睡在沙发上 而且你还认识他 - 我认识?
- He slept on the couch. And you know him. - I do?
你喜欢他 我不知道 如果这有关系的话
You like him. I don't know if that's relevant.
我只是在想我要把他扔在那里
I just thought that I would throw that in there.
- 是Medina老师 - 我知道
- It's Mr. Medina. - I know.
我的英文老师睡在我的沙发上
My English teacher is on my couch.
昨天下雪了 你知道怎么会这样的 就像是猫薄荷
It was the snow. You know how I get. It's like catnip.
我在散步 他在那儿 他的车坏了 我们还吃了fiesta汉堡
I was walking. He was there. His car was broken. We had fiesta burgers.
昨天下雪了
It was the snow.
Rory 说话吗
Rory, say something.
Rory 和我说话
Rory, talk to me.
- 你觉得怎样? - 我不知道
- How do you feel? - I don't know.
让我猜猜:生气?失落?讨厌?
Take a guess: Angry, frustrated, nauseous?
怪异 我觉得怪异
Weird. I feel weird.
- 他一整晚都在这儿? - 差不多
- Has he been here all night? - Pretty much.
哦 我的天!他进浴室了?
Oh, my God! Did he go into the bathroom?
我还挂了东西在那!
I have stuff hanging in there!
你知道我原本就和他在约会 这不是很意外
You knew I was gonna date him. This isn't a total surprise.
是的 我知道你们在约会 只是不希望他能来这...
Yes, I knew you were gonna date. I just didn't expect for him to be here...
- 早上 在我家里 - 我知道
- at our house in the morning. - I know.
我甚到都不记得曾经 有男人进过我们家
I don't even remember ever there being a man in our house.
是的 好吧 我破坏规矩了
Yeah, well, I kind of broke the rules.
上帝 为什么我觉得这麽奇怪?
God, why is this so weird for me?
因为我应该先告诉你的
Because I should have told you first.
不是
No.
因为我在让他进来之前 原本应该先和你说一声的
Because I should have talked to you before I did this.
因为你害怕他把枕头睡变形?
Because you're afraid he smooshed the couch pillows out of shape?
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
我们有过一次约会 很美好
We had one date. It was a great date.
世界级别 但是那只是一场约会
World Series level. But it was just a date.
宝贝 我很久前向你承诺过...
Honey, I promised myself a long time ago...
我会把这些事情和你的生活分开
that I was gonna keep all this stuff separate from you.
我还想让你知道 还是这样的 好吗?
And I want you to know that, that still stands, okay?
就这一次
This was a one-time thing.
我不会再带男生回家里来了
I'm not gonna start just bringing guys home.
以后不会这样了
This is not a trend.
- 你可以的 你知道 - 什么?
- You can, you know. - What?
带男人到家里来
Bring guys home.
如果你喜欢某个人 你应该觉得这样做很惬意
If you like someone, you should feel comfortable doing that.
- 非常感谢 - 我想让你快乐
- I appreciate that. - I want you to be happy.
我爱你
And I love you for that.
另外 我知道你不是个养猫的人...
Plus, I know you're not a cat person...
所以 如果你不找一个的话 你会很孤单
so you will be alone if you don't find someone.
好吧 好吧 我以后会带某个人到家里来的
Okay, look, someday I will bring somebody home.
但是如果我那样做的话 我只是要确认是不是我的真命天子
But when I do, I just want to be sure it's the guy.
- Medina老师不是真命天子? - 我不知道
- Mr. Medina's not the guy? - I don't know.
他可能是
He might be.
但现在 只有你和我
But right now, it's just you and me.
还有Lane 有时候
And sometimes Lane.
我去叫他起床
I'm gonna go wake the man up.
你妈妈让我睡在这里
Your mom let me spend the night here.
我一整夜都试着打电♥话♥给你 但是电♥话♥线路到今早上才好
I tried calling you all night, but the phones didn't work until morning.
- 没事 我了解 - Lane 对不起
- That's okay. I understand. - Lane, I'm so sorry.
我最近一定是个最烂的朋友
I've been the worst friend lately.
不是 我只是有点激动
No, I just wigged out a little.
我有时候会嫉妒
I get jealous sometimes.
我意思是 你看起来有一个光明的前程.....
I mean, you seem to have this really great life going...
我还是那么格格不入
and I don't really fit in there.
不是的 你很适合那里
That's not true. You totally fit in.
- 是吗? - 我是在说Legos (Legos垒高拼装玩具)
- Yeah? - I'm talking Legos.
希望如此
I hope so.
从现在开始 我一定会更好 我保证
I will be better from now on, I promise.
- 24小时 听你吩咐 - Dean会喜欢这样的
- Twenty-four hours a day, at your disposal. - Dean will love that.
好吧 他不得不 你排第一
Well, he'll have to. You came first.
好吧 我拿到特权了
That's right. I got dibs.
好吧 我要回家了
Okay. I have to go home.
- 两点钟 在Luke店里喝咖啡? - 你说了算
- Coffee at Luke's, 2:00? - You're on.
我要听所有关于"摸头发事件"的事情
I wanna hear all about that hair-touching incident.
是 我还想听关于"老师躺在沙发上事件"的内♥幕♥
Yeah. And I wanna hear the rest of the teacher-on-the-couch incident.
成交
Deal.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表