剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
I thought it had something to do with the torches and the villagers.
- Michel 和他们说话 - 决不
- Michel, talk to them. - Never.
你给我那种脸色看了 不是吗?
You are giving me that look, aren't you?
"照我说得做否则可怕的事情会发生在你身上" 这是你的专利脸色
Your patented "do it or something unspeakable shall befall you" look.
好 我会做回法国人 但是我不会高兴的
Fine. I shall be French, but I shall not be happy.
那你只是做你自己 不错的选择
Then you will be yourself. Good choice.
杀了我吧
Kill me now.
好了 我们有法国式的视觉幻想...
Okay, we've got our French fantasies...
美式的款待 意大利式的味道
American treats, and our Italian taste sensations.
- 你觉得怎么样? - 了不起
- What do you think? - Amazing.
难以置信
Incredible.
真好 不是吗? 好 最后一步
It is good, isn't it? Well, final touch.
我来做可以吗?
Can I do that?
甜心 这个步骤比你想得更精细
Honey, this is a more delicate procedure than you might think.
- 好 - 需要内行来做
- Okay. - It takes an expert hand.
嗨
Hi.
那是什么 1块钱? 我来给你...
What is that, $1? Let me just give you...
我来找1块钱
Let me find you $1.
你知道吗? 要两杯 我喝一杯
You know what? I'll take two. I'll drink one.
好喝 又防火
Tasty and flame-retardant.
- 非常亨利八世 - 我们没那么细腻 (1491-1547是英格兰国王非常受欢迎)
- Very Henry Vlll. - We're not into subtle.
- 很高兴见到你 Lorelai - 很高兴见到你 Medina先生
- Good to see you, Lorelai. - Good to see you, Mr. Medina.
- Max - Medina先生
- Max. - Mr. Medina.
Medina先生 见见Sookie 旅馆的厨师
Mr. Medina, meet Sookie, the chef at the Inn.
- Sookie Medina先生 - 再说一遍叫什么?
- Sookie, Mr. Medina. - What's the name again?
- Medina先生 - 我知道 你说过无数遍了
- Mr. Medina. - I know, you've said it a zillion times.
你好
Hello.
Lorelai 能过来和你聊两句吗?
Lorelai, can I borrow you for a second?
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
相信我
Trust me.
什么事?
So?
你知道 Lorelai 我希望我们之间的冰冻能够溶解
You know, Lorelai, I would love for the ice to thaw.
- 这儿没有冰 - 你重复了四次我的全名
- There's no ice. - You repeated my full name four times.
- 那就是我说的冰 - 那不是冰冻 是冷漠
- That's ice. - That's not ice. It's wintry.
我没让Rory参加考试 只是在工作而已
I was doing my job when I didn't let Rory take that test.
- 我不喜欢 但我不得不这么做 - 我知道
- I didn't like it, but I had to do it. - I know.
- 下次我还是会这样做 - 随便
- And I'd do it again. - Okay.
我真的认为Rory是个很棒的孩子...
I really do think Rory's a great kid...
我一定会尽全力保证 她完整无缺的读完Chilton
and I'll do my damnedest to make sure she gets through Chilton in one piece.
你这么做我很感激
I appreciate that.
- 而且我希望我们能成为朋友 - 我们是朋友啊 我也希望是
- And I'd like us to be friends. - We are. Me, too.
- 是吗? - 真的 一点不假 我发誓 我们之间再没有冰
- Yeah? - Really, truly, I swear. There's no more ice.
我们走在一池温水中
We're walking in a pool of tepid water.
好极了
Good.
我打算在这儿建议点事情 不确定你是否会接受
I'm going to propose something here. I'm not sure how you're gonna take it.
哇 有意思
Wow, intrigue.
我想什么时候和你再见面
I'd like to see you sometime.
远离这些常春藤 远离这些奇怪的喷水嘴 远离这里
Away from the ivy, away from the gargoyles, away from here.
- 你是在约我吗? - 是的
- Are you asking me out on a date? - Yes.
听我说 我不希望把这搞得很难堪
Well, I don't want to go out on a limb here...
但是如果校长不让迟到30秒的孩子参加考试...
but if the headmaster won't let a kid be 30 seconds late for a test...
他大概也会反对老师和学生的妈妈约会
he'd probably frown on a teacher dating a mom.
我工作做得很好 我尽心尽力地教我的学生...
I do my job well, I'm dedicated to my students...
Chilton的道德守则里没有禁止这种事情
and there's nothing in the Chilton Book of Ethics that prohibits it.
但是我猜大概是条不成文的规定
But I'm guessing it's sort of an unwritten rule.
- 你想来吗? - Rory 大概会被这个想法给吓坏的
- Do you want to go? - Rory would probably freak at the thought.
其他家长一定会逮住这件事情 大做文章的
Other parents would have a field day with this thing.
- 你想去吗? - 是的
- Do you want to go? - Yes.
- 好 - 等等
- Good. - Wait.
- 什么? - 还是算了
- What? - No.
- 为什么? - 我不能
- Why? - I can't.
- 这么做是错的 而且很怪 - 我会买♥♥单的
- It's wrong. It's weird. - I'll pay.
- 你请客? - 真的?
- You're on. - Really?
我开玩笑的 我不知道 你是 Rory的老师
I'm kidding. I don't know. You're Rory's teacher.
我知道
I know.
你能辞职吗? 算了 那样做是疯掉了 我道歉
Could you quit? Right, that's crazy. I'm sorry.
没事
Okay.
咖啡怎么样? 你喜欢喝咖啡吗?
How about coffee? You like coffee?
就跟我的氧气一样
Only with my oxygen.
我们能一起喝咖啡吗? 当是约会的序幕
Can we drink some together? A sort of pre-date.
非常随意 没有约束 没有责任
Very casual, no strings, no obligations.
我们看看值不值得一起吃饭
We'll see if it's worth going down the road of including food in the deal.
只是喝咖啡
Just coffee.
脱咖♥啡♥因♥的?
Decaf?
没什么比脱咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡更安全了
There's nothing safer than decaf.
明天我会到镇上去 因为我在Hartford州有节课要上...
I'm gonna be in town tomorrow because I take a class at Hartford State...
对街有家咖啡店...
and there's a coffee shop across the street...
我有时候 几乎总是在四点左右去那儿...
that I sometimes, almost all the time, go to around 4:00...
更准确一点 通常在4:12去那里
and usually exactly 4:12.
我不能阻止别人在那个时间进入 我刚刚说过的那个咖啡店 ...
I could not stop a person from entering said establishment around that time...
也不会躲着他们...
nor would I avoid them...
就算我认识他们 就算他们这么做了
if I knew them, if they did.
你知道吗 这种文字游戏 是我们的相同之处
You know, the wordsmith thing, that's something we have in common.
那么到时候见 Max
So, see you around, Max.
当然 你会见到我的
Indeed. You will.
费城
Philadelphia.
费城? 如果你能在世界上 任何一个城市居住...
Philadelphia? If you could live in any city in the world...
你会选择费城?
you'd pick Philadelphia?
- M. Night Shyamalan 住在那儿 - 谁?
- M. Night Shyamalan lives there. - Who?
执导《第六感》的人
The guy who directed The Sixth Sense.
但是你在那儿能做什么?
But what would you do there?
跟M. Night Shyamalan在一起
Hang out with M. Night Shyamalan.
好 请在可选职业的单子上划掉指导顾问
Okay, cross "Guidance Counselor" off your list of potential career choices.
躺好 宝贝儿 我们快到家了
Lie still, baby doll. We're almost home.
- 嘿 Babbette - 嘿 孩子们
- Hey, Babbette. - Hey, kids.
哇 听上去不妙
Wow, that sounds bad.
Cinnamon消化不良 Morey也是
Cinnamon's dyspeptic. So is Morey.
- 吃了太多蛤 - 不好的蛤
- Too many clams. - Bad clams.
Al店里的不太好
This doesn't reflect well on Al's establishment.
- 你在Al那儿吃的蛤? - Al的薄饼世界?
- You had clams at Al's? - Al's Pancake World?
是的 我们有优♥惠♥券
Yeah, we had a coupon.
哇 商店
Wow, the store.
- 听着 我得买♥♥些东西 所以... - 你需要买♥♥什么?
- Listen, I have to pick up some stuff, so... - What do you have to pick up?
就是一些东西
Just some stuff.
那我们今晚再聊
So, I'll talk to you later tonight.
- 我要和你一起进去 - 为什么?
- I'll go in with you. - Why?
因为 不那样的话 我就得回家
Because, otherwise, I'd have to go home.
- 回家很好啊 - 我家?
- Home is good. - My home?
事实上 我不是非得进去
Actually, I don't have to go in.
好了 我想我还是回家了
Okay, then I guess I will go home.
好的 走吧 Bye
Great. Go. Bye.
Bye 怪人
Bye. Freak.
Rory! 你好
Rory! Hello.
- 尝尝李子 它们比做♥爱♥更美妙 - 不用了 谢谢
- Try a plum. They're better than sex. - No, thanks.
新鲜的水果 总让人联想到肉体上的欲望
Fresh fruit always has such a sensuality about it.
- 你太年轻了 不了解这些? - 绝对是
- Are you too young for this? - Definitely.
- 你来这儿买♥♥什么 亲爱的? - 啊 我只是...
- What are you here for, honey? - Well, I just...
我知道你为啥来这儿了
I see what you're here for.
那个可装不进篮子里 不行
That wouldn't fit in a basket. No.
Patty 不是那样的他只是某个人而已
Patty, it's not like that. He's just a person.
- 一个人? - 男孩型的
- A person? - A boy-type person.
- 我最爱的类型 - 我真的不怎么认识他
- My favorite kind. - I really don't even know him.
- 好啦 你不认识他? - 不认识
- Right. You don't know him? - I don't.
- 你说过了 - 请你什么都别说
- You said. - Please don't say anything.
我保证不会告诉任何人 你认识那个小伙子
I promise I won't tell a soul that you don't know that young man.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你在做什么 女士?
Ma'am, what are you doing?
亲爱的 别叫我女士 让我感觉超过25岁了
Please, honey, don't call me ma'am. It makes me feel older than 25.
这儿 来点豌豆荚
Here, have a pea pod.
我假设前提是你会为你吃的这些食品付帐
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表