剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Welcome to Luke's.
- 这里好多了 - 哦 是吗?
- This is much better. - It is, isn't it?
找张椅凳子坐吧 我去那拿菜单
Grab a seat, I'll get the menus.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
四份菜单一份一杯咖啡 再来一份砧骨
Four menus, one coffee, and an anvil, please.
最后一份是给谁的?
What's the anvil for?
- 给Rune - 什么神秘记号♥?
- For Rune. - What's a rune?
- 请别再问这个问题了 - 好吧
- Please, not that question again. - Okay.
就照你的意思
Here you go.
- 不介意我走开一下吗? - 怎么了 那儿发生什么事了?
- Mind if I hang out here a sec? - Why? What's going on over there?
Sookie和Jackson正在第一次约会
Sookie and Jackson are on their first date.
- 看上去不错 - 我觉得我该穿蓝色去参加婚礼
- Seems to be going well. - I think I'd wear blue to the wedding.
- 另外一个是谁? - Jackson的堂弟-我的约会对象
- Who's the other guy? - Jackson's cousin. He's my date.
- 你真幸运 - 是啊 我也这么认为
- Lucky girl. - Yes, I think so.
不管你信不信 他比我还要慌
He is, believe it or not, even less thrilled with the matchup than I am.
- 开玩笑吧? - 因为我个子太高了
- You're kidding. Why? - I'm too tall.
- 好了正经点 - 我说真的
- Get out. - I'm serious.
他不明白这有多少优势吗?
Doesn't he understand how great that is?
即使在架子最高处的东西 你也能轻松拿到
You can get all the stuff from the top shelf.
这样不就行了
That is exactly what I bring to a relationship.
那你来向他解释 行吗?
Explain that to him, will you?
Luke 这杯咖啡好极了
Luke, that is an exceptionally good batch of coffee.
- 哦? - 喂!
- Yeah? - Hello!
我加了点肉桂
I added a little nutmeg.
- 是么? - 恩
- Really? - Yes.
你真是非常Richard Simmons (注:Richard Simmons--美国非常有名的健美专家)
That's very Richard Simmons of you.
我还有什么可说呢? 姑娘总是能激起小伙子女性的一面
What can I say? Chicks dig a man with a feminine side.
- 好吧 我真的很无趣 - 坐呀 我们准备点餐了
- Okay, I'm really bored. - Sit down. We're about ready to order.
我不想在这儿吃 我要出去
I don't wanna order. I don't wanna eat here. I wanna go.
- Rune. - Jackson.
- Rune. - Jackson.
因为你告诉我今晚会很有趣我才来的
I came out with you tonight under the impression that I'd have fun.
结果一开始她就给我下马威
First I get stuck with her.
接着居然又带我来法式餐厅
Then I get dragged to a French restaurant, then out of it.
- 天晓得我这是在哪里 - 你在Luke的餐厅
- God knows where I am now. - You're at Luke's.
我已经够耐心了
I've been very patient.
周末约会到此为止 我要去打保龄球
Sunday night's almost over. I wanna go bowling.
- 呃 我... - 你跟我一起去吧
- Well, I... - And I'd like you to go bowling with me.
这个...
Well...
我觉得我们该...
I guess we should...
- 别走! - 你说真的?
- Don't go! - Really?
当然 留下来 我们的约会还没怎么开始呢
Yes. Stay here. We haven't really even started our date yet.
说得有理
No, we haven't.
对不起 Rune 今晚你只能一个人了
Sorry, Rune. You're on your own tonight.
你行!回家再跟你算帐
Fine! I'll just see you at home then.
- 也许吧 - 再见 愚人
- Maybe. - Bye, loon.
最后
Finally.
你现在需要三份菜单了吧
Guess you'll only need three menus now.
干吗不做三份上好得干酪汉堡...
Why don't you make up three fabulous cheeseburgers...
两分给他们? 我再这儿吃
and send two over there? I'll have mine here.
首先看到你被男人抛弃 现在还要看着你一个人吃饭?
First I gotta watch a man walk out on you, then watch you eat alone?
没这么可怜吧
Nope. Too pathetic.
- 我不是一个人 你不在吗 - 我在工作
- I'm not eating alone. You're here. - I'm working.
不过做完三个汉堡 你也该休息了...
But after three cheeseburgers, you're done...
- 除非你希望先知降临凡间 - 那好吧
- unless you're expecting Elijah to stop by. - Okay, fine.
- 玩牌吗 - 好主意
- Five card draw. - You're on.
我要四张牌
Give me four.
不 再来四张
No, four more.
你不能再叫牌了 我给了你四张
You can't have four more, those are the four I dealt you.
这怎么成 我发誓要抛开生活中所有消极的事物
These don't help me, and I've vowed to discard anything negative in my life.
- 首先是Rune 其次是这四张牌 - 随你便
- First Rune, and now these four cards. - Whatever you say.
这次牌好多了 非常感谢
Much better. Thank you.
Rune很清楚什么时候该跑开
Rune knew when to run away.
- 那真是好极了 - 没错
- God, that's nice. - Yep.
第一天的约会算正式开始了
The whole first date beginning of the relationship glow.
- 每件事物都是崭新而又充满刺♥激♥的 - 每个笑话都会逗得对方哈哈大笑
- Everything's new and exciting. - Every joke is hilarious.
每一丝触动都那么不可思议
Every little touch is incredible.
- 老天 那感觉真是美妙 - 只有两人在一起时才会有这感觉
- God, that's a good feeling. - It is at that.
- 我已经错过了 - 机会会来的
- I miss that. - You'll have it again.
也许吧
I guess.
也许我们有时可以...
Maybe sometime we could...
- 孩子们再哪儿? - 什么?
- Where are the girls? - What?
- Lane 说她跟你还有Rory在一起 - 慢点说
- Lane said she's with you and Rory. - Slow down.
我打电♥话♥来 没人接 我想她们在租碟
I call, no answer. I think they're at video store.
过了会儿打还是没人接 这是我第三次打了!
I call again, no answer. I call third time, no answer!
- 没人赶时间 - 她们去哪了?
- You had a lot of free time. - Where are the girls?
- 她们说要去看电影 - 和谁一起?
- They said they're going to a movie. - With who?
她们会和Dean碰头
They were gonna meet Dean.
小伙子? 你让我女儿跟异性出去?
A boy? You let them go with a boy?
Kim太太 Dean是Rrory的男朋友
Mrs. Kim, Dean is Rory's boyfriend.
你对自己女儿放任自流 可我不那么做
Because you let your daughter run around with boys doesn't mean I let mine.
- 我以为你知道 - 我不知道!
- I thought you knew. - I didn't know!
他们可能在任何地方 喝酒吸烟 说不定还吸毒!
They could be anywhere, doing anything. Smoking or drinking or buying drugs!
他们在看电影 哪里没有毒品
They're at the movies. There's no drugs there.
她们甚至连正宗的红酒都没有
They don't even have the real Red Vines.
- 我得去把她们找回来 - 我也来
- I need to find them. - I'm coming with.
- 好极了 - 恩 不算太糟
- Good flick. - Yeah, not bad.
Lane 你怎么想?
Lane, what did you think?
现在很晚了 我该回家了
I think it's late and I should be getting home.
- 是吗? - 没办法 不过今天玩得很开心
- Really? - Yeah, but it's been fun.
别这么客气 我们去吃点冰淇淋或者其他什么东西吧
No, come on. Let's go get some ice cream or something.
一口气吃掉 然后感觉从头冰到脚 真是太爽了
Eat it really fast, get that freezy brain thing going. It's cool.
- 很诱人 但... - Lane Kim!
- So tempting, and yet... - Lane Kim!
- 我妈 - 我妈
- My mom. - My mom.
你们俩的妈妈都来了 这下糟了
Two moms. That's gotta be bad.
我正想...
I was just about to...
- 妈妈 我能... - 不是时间问题
- Mom, I can... - So not the time.
- 你对我撒谎 - 对不起
- You lied to me. - Sorry.
快点回家 现在!
Get home, right now!
- 可怕的家庭 - 发生什么了?
- Rough family. - What's going on?
有一些秘密从母亲的袋子里溜出来了
Bits of information were left out of the mom packets tonight.
非常抱歉
I'm sorry.
母女现在就要离开了 再见 Rory.
Mother and daughter number two are leaving now. Say bye, Rory.
- 再见 - 尽快打电♥话♥给你
- Bye. - I'll call you later.
- 明天打电♥话♥给你 - 好的 再见 Dean
- I'll call you tomorrow. - Yeah. Bye, Dean.
那个是Rory的妈妈? 她是个孩子!
That's Rory's mom? She's a babe, man!
- 你在想什么? - 我知道
- And what were you thinking? - I know.
你向我撒了谎 这就是那些废话?
You lied to me. What's that nonsense all about?
- 我知道我不该这么做的 - 的确如此 你是做错了
- I know I shouldn't have done that. - Damn right, you shouldn't have.
但是Lane想跟Todd一起出去 她不能告诉她妈妈
But Lane wanted to go out with Todd. She couldn't tell her mother.
所以我就没告诉你 这样你也不用替我们撒谎了
So I didn't tell you so you wouldn't have to lie for us.
因为你没告诉我 所以我就不算欺骗Kim夫人了?
You lied to me so I wouldn't lie to Mrs. Kim?
- 是啊 - 上帝 你真是我闺女
- Yeah. - My God. You really are my daughter.
真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我必须知道你在哪里 特别是不被爱情冲昏头脑而失去理智
I have to know where you are, especially when you have my shoes on.
我知道
I know.
信任是建立在双方基础上的
This trust thing only works if it goes both ways.
- 我讨厌自己所犯的错误 - 很好
- I hated doing it. - Good.
- 那你有没有? - 什么?
- Would you have? - What?
- 替我们蒙混过关? - 告诉Kim夫人?
- Lied for us? - To Mrs. Kim?
- 恩 - 没有
- Yeah. - No.
- 为什么? - 因为她让我感到慌张
- Why? - Because that lady's scary.
身为一个孩子的母亲 我不能向另一位母亲说谎 这是天理不容的
I can't lie to another mother. That's breaking the code.
那今晚我们该干什么?
So what were we supposed to do tonight?
我知道Kim夫人和Robert Duvall...
I know Mrs. Kim and Robert Duvall in The Great Santini...
有着惊人的相似之处 但她是Lane的母亲
share a striking resemblance. But she is Lane's mom.
她有权规定哪些事该做 哪些事不该做
She has the right to tell her she can't do something.
你必须尊重她 我也必须尊重
You have to respect that and I really have to respect that.
- 那今晚我们输定了? - 没错
- So we were in a no-win situation tonight? - Yep.
- 真是好极了 - 很抱歉
- Great. - Sorry.
你知道我从这件事得到了什么收获?
You know the one good thing we learned from this?
- 什么? - 我还是个孩子
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表