剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- Rory? - Yeah?
不 没了 我要说的就这么多
No, that's it. That's all I wanted to say.
- 就叫一下我的名字? - 对
- My name? - Yes.
- 好吧 - 实际 我只是想知道
- Okay. - Actually I just wanted to see...
你妈妈家长日会不会来
if your mom is coming to Parents' Day.
因为我想算算到底有多少父母
Because I'm just trying to get an accurate number of parents...
会来参加
who are coming...
好准备小点心
for the cookie count.
算了
Forget it.
- 她要来 - 我已经几天没联♥系♥到她了
- She's coming. - I hadn't heard from her in a while...
- 她会来的 - 好的 很好
- She'll be here. - Okay, good.
但你应给我们留4个
But you should put us down for four.
- 4个什么? - 4个饼干
- Four what? - Four cookies.
好的 好 我会的
Okay, good. I will.
拜
Bye.
4片 意大利辣香肠皮萨饼
Four slices, pepperoni pizza.
- 什么时候的? - 星期二
- From? - Tuesday.
- 上个星期二? - 不太久
- Last Tuesday? - Tuesday in the not-too-distant past.
扔了
Toss it.
你记得Paris Geller吗?
You remember Paris Geller?
你世界上最好的朋友?
Your very best friend in the whole world?
- 她父母正大闹离婚 - 真的?
- Her parents are getting a major divorce. - Really?
她爸爸是一个大制药公♥司♥的大人物
Her dad's this bigwig at a huge pharmaceutical company...
所有乱七八糟的细节都登在了报纸上
and they're printing all the sordid details about it in the paper.
- 有多糟糕? - 与Rick James吸毒相比 这可不是什么小事
- How sordid? - It's not the Rick James incident...
但与休·格兰特的召♥妓♥丑闻相比 就不是什么大事了
but Hugh Grant should be feeling pretty good about himself.
要是别人 我会同情的
If she was anybody else, I might feel bad for her.
其实 我挺同情她的
I kind of do feel bad for her.
因为你是地球上最善良的女孩
That's because you're the nicest kid ever to walk the earth.
整个学校都在谈论这件事
The whole school's talking about it.
奇怪的是 大家好象对我不一样了
The weird thing is that the whole dynamic has changed for me.
真的吗?怎么会这样?
Really? How so?
Madeline and Louise是Paris最好的朋友
Madeline and Louise, Paris' best friends...
她俩前几天还跟我打招呼了
they said hello to me the other day.
真的吗?普通的打招呼 不是示♥威♥式的?
Really? Like a normal hello, not like a 'Here's Johnny' kind of hello?
普通的 挺友好的 没什么诡计
Normal, friendly, no acts.
- 你现在成了Heather(著名演员)啦 - 可能
- You're the new Heather. - I guess.
这是上个星期二的皮萨
This is the pizza from mystery Tuesday.
刚才那个是好的
That one's completely fine.
- 不要 - 在盒子里的
- Don't. - It's in the box.
- Oscar - Felix
- Oscar. - Felix.
- 不要了 - 好吧
- Forget it. - Fine.
- 对了 Swann之路看得怎么样了? - 看完了
- So, how's Swann's Way coming? - Finished.
开玩笑 我看了好久才看完
You're kidding. It took me forever to read that.
我不得不重看10次
I had to renew it 10 times.
第一句 我看完了第一句
The first sentence. I finished the first sentence.
只是 我实在看不下去了
It's just... I'm so swamped right now.
现在这时候不是用来看书的 应该是去了解男人的
It's the wrong time to start reading the longest book known to man.
要不你可以帮我还给Max
Maybe you could give it back to Max for me.
你自己明天带去好了
Bring it with you tomorrow.
- 明天? - 家长日
- Tomorrow? - Parents' Day.
我知道 我不知道能不能去
I know. I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to make it.
- 你什么意思? - 我旅馆里有事
- What do you mean? - I have that thing at the Inn...
我以为走得开 但现在看来不行
and I thought I could get away, but now I can't.
- 什么事? - 旅馆的事
- What thing? - The Inn thing.
- 旅馆的什么事? - 你知道的
- What Inn thing? - You know.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
旅馆里那些旗子啊 小人啊 还有花生这些事
The thing at the Inn with the flags and the little men and the peanuts.
小人?
Little men?
算了 这些不重要 我觉得我去不了
Forget it. It's not important. I just don't think I can go.
好 好吧
Okay, fine.
那你明天能把这本书还给Max吗? 这样的话就太好了
So if you could give this book back to Max tomorrow that would be great.
下次你见到他时给他好了
Give it back the next time you see him.
我不知道什么时候会再见到他 但他的书应该还给他
I'm not sure when that will be, and he should have his book.
- 你不一直都和他一起吗 - 就帮我还给他 好吗?
- You see him all the time. - Could you just give it back to him?
- 你要和他分手? - 你说什么呢?
- Are you breaking up with him? - What are you talking about?
他说几天没见到你了 而你要我还书
He hasn't heard from you, and you're asking me to return the book.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
他问你会不会参加家长日
He wanted to know if you were going to Parents' Day...
然后他提起你俩最近都没见面
and then he mentioned you guys hadn't talked lately.
他不应该问你的
He shouldn't be asking you about me.
- 你干吗要和他分手? - 因为不合适
- Why are you breaking up with him? - Because it's not working out.
- 但你很开心 - 就是不对劲 就这样
- But you seem so happy. - It's not right, that's all.
所以你明天不去?
That's why you're not going tomorrow?
不是 是因为旅馆有事
No, I'm not going because of the thing at the Inn.
都是胡扯 你自己知道 旅馆根本没事
That's crap and you know it. There is no thing at the Inn.
你在逃避Medina先生 你还想对我撒谎
You're avoiding Mr. Medina, and you're trying to lie to me...
而且你说过你要去了
and you promised you would go.
你想怎样就怎样不吧 我不在乎 别让我掺和就行了
Do whatever you want. I don't care. Just leave me out of it.
自己把书还给他
And give him the book back yourself.
很好 我会的
Fine, I will.
- 不要走这么快嘛 - 上课铃要响了
- Not so fast. - The bell's gonna ring.
先告诉我你还喜欢我再走
Before you go one more step, tell me you still like me.
- 你真烦 - 我就当是肯定的回答了
- You bug me. - I'll take that as a yes.
我会自己处理和Max的问题的
I will deal with my issues with Max myself.
- 好啊 - 真的
- Fine. - Really.
我相信你
I believe you.
那 我们这是去哪儿?
So, where are we going?
去把这些东西放到我的柜子里
To my locker to drop off some of this stuff.
很好 那去吧
Great, let's do it.
- 你不能现在就走 - Paris 求你了
- You can't just leave now. - Paris, please.
- 至少到文学课上去一下 - 这地方让我头疼
- At least come to my Lit. Class. - This place is giving me a headache.
- 你脸上长痘痘了? - 没有
- Is your face breaking out? - No.
你没用那个洗脸的
You have not been using that cleanser.
Yanalari医生开那个洗脸的 就是让你用的
Dr. Yanalari prescribed that cleanser for a reason: To cleanse.
就文学课
Just Lit. Class.
Paris 我现在面对这么多事
Paris, with everything I have going on right now...
最不想面对的就是见那些说我闲话的人了
the last thing I need to do is face people gossiping about me.
一会家里见 用我给你买♥♥的那个遮瑕膏
See you later at home. Use that cover stick I got you.
我现在的样子还不错吧
I bet I'm looking pretty good to you right now.
是 不错
Yes, you are.
首先干吗? 等等 不要告诉我
What's first? Wait, don't tell me.
Max Medina先生的英语文学课
English Lit. With Mr. Max Medina.
- 好 看 我说不要告诉我的嘛 - 对不起
- Okay, see, I told you not to tell me. - Sorry.
- Medina先生的课? - 就是那本奇妙的书的主人
- Mr. Medina's class? - The fancy book owner himself.
来个母女一起翘课怎么样?
How does First Annual Mother-Daughter Ditch Day sound?
- 才不要 - 好吧
- Not happening. - Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
星期一开始 我们会开始为期周的创造性写作的练习
On Monday, we will start a two-week exercise in creative writing...
但不是说就不阅读了
but that doesn't mean we stop reading.
对写作的人来说最能激发灵感的源泉之一
One of the greatest inspirations...
就是他们所欣赏的别的作家的作品
for working writers is the writing of others that they admire.
惠特曼读荷马 但丁以及莎士比亚的作品
Walt Whitman read Homer, Dante, Shakespeare...
而小说家Edna O'Brien曾说
and the novelist Edna O'Brien has been quoted as saying...
每个作者每天都应该读点Proust的东西
that every writer should read some Proust every day.
那个时候 通常
Now, at this point, normally...
为给家长留下深刻印象 我都会抽出一本Proust的Swann之路
I would impress the parents by pulling out a copy of Proust's Swann's Way...
读上特别难的一段 不过 啊 你们不用受罪了
and reading a particularly difficult passage, but, alas, you're all saved.
我的那本书不知道放哪儿了
I've misplaced my copy.
家长们 谢谢你们来
That does it. Parents, thank you for coming.
同学们 关于惠特曼的论文明天交上来
Students, papers on Whitman are due tomorrow...
要是有的同学今天晚上才开始写
and those of you who are just starting tonight...
我可看得出来
I'll be able to tell.
你先出去 好吗? 我和Max说会话
You go on ahead, okay? I'm gonna talk to Max for a second.
- 客气点 - 会的
- Please be nice. - I will.
- 很高兴见到你 - 嗯
- It's nice to see you. - Yeah.
- 我一直忙 - 当然 我猜也是
- I've been really busy. - Sure, I assumed.
我想把这个还给你
I wanted to give this back to you.
- 你留着好了 - 我很喜欢
- Keep it. - I really liked it.
我喜欢前20页 然后就忙起来了
I liked the first 20 pages, and then I got busy...
而且我看你挺需要这书的 所以
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表