剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
我爱你 Rory
I love you, Rory.
我也爱你 Dean
I love you, too, Dean.
舒服吗 我把你的手臂压疼了吗
Are you comfortable? Am I killing your arm?
- 我的手臂没问题 - 我可以移开
- My arm is fine. - I could move.
你敢移开
Don't you dare move.
此时此刻 就是教科书上写的完美时刻
This right here, is - the textbook definition of a perfect moment.
没错 确实是
Yeah, it is.
那么刚才呢
And earlier?
也很完美
That was pretty perfect too.
不过作为一个男人 我尽量不那么猴急
However, as a guy, I was trying not to be a pig.
- 我很快乐 你快乐吗 - 我很快乐
- And I'm happy, are you happy? - I'm very happy.
快乐但却很沉默吗
Happy, but not chatty?
我只是想
I'm just?
确定这一切都是真的
trying to make sure that all this is really happening.
是真实的
It is.
- 嘿 知道我们需要什么吗 - 什么
- Hey, you know what I think we need? - What?
一首歌♥ 一首属于我俩的歌♥
A song. Like a song that's "our song".
好的
Okay.
浪漫却不感伤的 能让我们记住这刻的
Something romantic, but not mushy, something that will make us remember this.
啊 相信我 我会记住这一切的
Ah, believe me, I'm remembering this.
哦 我知道了
Oh, I know.
好 好极了
Okay. Perfect.
从现在开始 不管你在做什么 身在何处
So, from now on, no matter what you're doing, where you are,
听到这首歌♥ 你就要停下来想着我
you'll stop and think of me when you hear this.
- 怎么可以是这歌♥呢? - 为什么不呢 很完美
- That's not gonna be our song. - Why not? It's perfect.
很欢快 充满希望 有糖果这个词 嘿 有什么比糖果更让人兴奋呢
It's happy. It's hopeful. It has the word 'candy' in it. Hey, what is more hot than candy?
选首别的
Pick something else.
* Who can take the sunrise? *
"Who can take the sunrise?
好好好好 我来选首别的
Okay, okay, okay, okay. I'll pick something else.
- 不行 - 给我 我受不了了
- No. - Hand it over, I can't take it anymore.
女人拿到遥控器就会这样 啊哈
This is what happens when the women get the remote, ah-ha!
什么声音
What was that?
Rory
Rory!
嘿 怎么样
Hey, what's going on?
Dean过来借点东西
Dean came over to borrow something.
没错 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
不用谢
You're welcome.
呃 啊 我该走了
Well, ah, I should go...
再见 Lorelai
Bye, Lorelai.
再见 Dean
Bye, Dean.
他借了什么东西
So, what did he borrow?
对不起 我没有事先告诉你 我知道我答应过的
I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it first. I know I promised I would,
但是我发誓 我从没想过会这样
but I swear, I didn't know that this was going to happen.
我是说 我没想过他今晚回来 一切就这样发生了
I mean, I didn't know he was going to show up tonight, and it just happened.
我知道 这样你一定觉得很糟糕 但是一切都很好
It's awful for you to find out like this, I know, but everything's okay.
我没事 而且 你知道的 我们是有安全措施的
I'm okay, and we were, you know, safe -
那些特洛伊人的笑话 也明显卡住了
so all those Trojan Man jokes all these years really apparently stuck.
我也很幸运 因为Dean 他
And I'm lucky, too, because Dean, he's...
呃 是个人品好又真心爱我的人 你不感到庆幸吗
well, aren't you glad that it happened with someone who's good and really loves me?
他已经结婚了
He's married.
- 你不了解形势 - 他仍然已婚吧
- You don't understand the situation. - Is he still married?
- 没错 但是 - 那么我了解形势
- Yes, but... - Then I understand the situation.
- 我都是为你好 仅此而已 - 你生气 只是因为我没去找你
- I just want what's best for you, that's all! - You're just mad because I didn't come running to you
没和你讨论 我是否准备好迈出这一步 而是自己做了决定
to discuss whether or not I was ready for this step. I decided it on my own.
很明显你没准备好迈出这一步
Obviously, you weren't ready for this step.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
嘿
Hey.
我们谈谈
Let's just talk.
不要
No.
你有没有意识到 你刚刚是 从开着的车上跳下来的
You do realize you just leapt out of a moving vehicle.
世界不是围着你转的 Richard
Everything cannot be on your schedule, Richard.
在哪儿啊 我知道是放在这里的 啊哈
Now, where is it? I know I put it in here. Aha!
我们在一起的这么多年里 从没见过你这样失去理智
In all the years we've been together, I have never seen you behave as irrationally as...
Emily 我在跟你说话 你能停下来吗
Emily, I'm talking to you! Will you stop?
Emily 我们之间的争吵 已经上升到了可笑的地步
Emily, this feud of ours has now reached comical heights that?
就算卓别林听到也会觉得很搞笑 死了都会笑出来的
Charlie Chaplin, himself, would find hilarious, and he's dead.
别跟着我 Richard
Don't follow me, Richard.
哦 等等 回来 让我给你找根拐杖和礼帽
Oh, wait, come back. Let me get you a cane and a derby.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我在找我的欧洲行李箱 哪个白♥痴♥把它藏起来了
I'm looking for my European luggage, which some imbecile has chosen to hide from me.
你用来干嘛
What do you need your European luggage for?
装东西
To put things in.
- 你把屋子搞得一团糟 - 我不在乎是不是搞得一团糟
- You're making a mess. - I don't care if I'm making a mess.
呃 谁来收拾呢 你吗
Well, who's going to clean all this up, you?
没错 我或者女佣 也许Pennilyn Lott会过来
Yes, me, or the maid, or perhaps Pennilyn Lott could come by
和你私下幽会吃了午宴后 来试试看
after one of your clandestine luncheons and take a stab at it.
哦 老天 别再说了 她只是个朋友而已
Oh, for heaven's sakes. Not that again. She's just a friend!
我要去欧洲 Richard 我要去欧洲
I am going to Europe, Richard. I am going to Europe,
我会过得非常快活 我10点起床
and I'm going to have a marvelous time. I'm going to get up at 10:00,
每天午餐我都要喝两杯酒
and I'm going to have two glasses of wine at lunch every single day.
只有妓♥女♥才会在午餐时喝两杯酒
Only prostitutes have two glasses of wine at lunch.
呃 那么给我买♥♥条羽毛围巾 送我去雷诺 因为我要开门接客了
Well, then buy me a boa and drive me to Reno because I am open for business.
我 你这个样子我没法和你说话 我睡觉了
I - I can't talk to you when you're like this. I'm going to bed.
你去睡觉 我去法国
You go to bed. I'll go to France.
Richard
Richard!
Richard
Richard!
门卡住了 Richard
The door is stuck! Richard!
一点不好笑
This isn't funny!
Richard Richard
Richard? Richard!
Emily
Emily?
你把我锁在房♥里了
You locked me in.
我没有把你锁在房♥里
I did not lock you in.
你的的确确把我锁在房♥里了
You certainly did lock me in.
一定是门卡住了 你试过转一下门把吗
The door must be jammed. Did you try jiggling the knob?
我想我可以那么做 或者你可以滚下来 放我出去
I suppose I could do that, or you could just get the hell down here and let me out!
等我一下 好吗
Give me a moment, please.
如果你不马上下来 我就从窗户爬出去
If you don't come down here right now, I will climb out the window.
你不会从窗户爬出去的
You will not climb out the window.
我现在就从窗户爬出去
I will. I will climb out the window right now.
你敢
Don't you dare.
我做了 我正从窗户爬出去
I'm doing it. I'm climbing out the window.
你最好别爬窗户
You better not climb out the window.
该死
Damn it.
Emily Gilmore 最好别让我逮到你爬窗户
Emily Gilmore, I better not catch you climbing out the window.
我爬窗户了 我爬窗户了
I'm out the window. I'm out the window.
- 下来 - 不
- Get down from there. - No!
Emily 过来 Emily
Emily, get back here. Emily!
你长了动脉瘤还是怎么了 进屋去把这个穿上
Are you having an aneurysm or something? Get inside and put this on.
离我远点
Get away from me!
难道你真的认为 结婚39年了 我会采取把你锁在地下室的手段
Do you seriously think after 39 years of marriage, I would resort to locking you in a basement?
我不知道你会怎么做 我一点都不了解你
I don't know what you'd resort to. I don't know who you are at all.
我就知道 你最终还是逃不过你家族的精神病
I knew the mental illness in your family would catch up with you eventually.
Cora姨妈不是精神病 她热爱运动
Aunt Cora was not mentally ill! She was athletic!
哦 好极了
Oh, fine.
这儿出什么问题了吗 伙计们
Is there some sort of problem here, folks?
没有 没问题
No. There's no problem.
我们接到你们邻居的电♥话♥投诉 说受到了骚扰
We got a call from some of your neighbors complaining about a disturbance.
我们道歉 马上就回屋去
We apologize. We're going inside right now.
别告诉我该做什么
Do not tell me what to do.
能告诉我你们的安全密♥码♥吗
Can I have your security password, please?
听着 时间不早了 要么干掉我们 要么走人
Look, it's getting late, so either shoot us or go away.
好啊我们写个报告 然后就走
Fine. We'll just write up a report here and be on our way.
高兴了吧 Richard 现在有报告了
Are you happy, Richard? Now there's a report,
有报告就意味着 我们上了警♥察♥的记事簿
and a report means we'll be in the police blotter.
Petal Huffington虔诚地阅读那记事簿 对她来说 读着就跟吸毒一样爽
Petal Huffington reads the police blotter religiously. It's like heroin to her.
你把我们变成附近一带的笑柄
You've turned us into the scandal of the neighborhood.
知道吗 Emily
Do you know what, Emily?
不说其他的 今晚这场表演清楚地表明
If nothing else, this display tonight demonstrates clearly
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表