剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- Sookie, we have ice. - Hallelujah.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
最基本的常识是 你从不会有太多冰块
A good rule of thumb is you can never have too much ice.
你太好了
You're the best!
妈妈 这是我的朋友Luke
Hi, Mom. This is my friend Luke.
- 你好吗? - 很好 谢谢
- How do you do? - Fine, thank you.
我最好在这些冰块开始融化之前 把它们放进冰箱
I'd better get these in the freezer before they melt.
在这儿是不太可能的
Not very likely in here.
- Rory 聚会很棒 - 我给你拿来了一本书
- Rory, what a lovely party. - I brought you something to read.
不是华尔街日志
It's not The Wall Street Journal.
但里面有一个测试可以 判断你是个夏天性格的人还是秋天的
But there's a quiz there that determines if you're a summer or a fall.
我很喜欢这个 谢谢
I appreciate this. Thank you.
Morey 你记得那次 Rory...
Morey, you remember the time that Rory decided...
把我们的老树桩想像成仙人圈吗?
that our old tree stump was a fairy ring?
- 我当然记得 - 那时她几岁?
- I sure do. - How old was she then, sugar?
我想她大概10岁
I think she was about 10.
我觉得这描述倒很符合
All I know is that it matched the description.
天啊 她那时真的很可爱
Oh, God, she was cute.
她坐在那里吃花生三明治...
She used to sit out there with a peanut-butter sandwich...
就等那仙女饿起来
just waiting for the fairy to get hungry.
好了 说点新的故事吧
Okay. New story.
我现在还是不敢相信她竟然推出了芭蕾班
I'm still crushed beyond belief that she quit her ballet lessons.
不是我
Oh, not me.
那个工作狂老师整天都在屋里跳来跳去
Miss Perfect Work Ethic would prance around this room 24 hours a day.
- 而我还是很差劲 - 这我可以证明
- And I still stunk. - I can vouch for that.
- 那不是真的 - 她真的很差
- That's not true. - She was pretty bad.
别听他们的 你很有天赋
Don't you listen to them. You had a true gift.
什么?
What?
她是很有天分啊
She did. She was talented.
我做的
I made that.
- 真的? - 用Rory原来的婴儿服改的
- Really? - From Rory's old baby clothes.
真的很棒 我希望你事先洗过它
How nice. I hope you washed them first.
天啊 我就知道我忘了什么
Oh, rats. I knew I forgot something.
你刚才在下面把那些人都评价了一遍是吧
That's quite an assortment of characters you have down there.
他们是很棒的人
They're great people.
- 那个Patricia - 是Patricia老师
- This Patricia. - Miss Patty.
- 她教舞蹈? - 也教别的
- She teaches dance? - Among other things.
- 那个带冰来的人... - 是Luke
- This man with the ice... - Luke.
你和他约会多久了?
How long have you been seeing him?
我没有和他约会啊 他只是个普通朋友
I'm not seeing Luke. He's just a friend.
妈 我发誓 Luke只是请我喝咖啡 没什么了
Mom, I swear. Luke keeps me in coffee. Nothing else.
他看上去很喜欢你
He seems to like you.
- 你通过什么判断的? - 通过他看你的眼神
- And you're judging this by what? - By the way he looked at you.
什么样的眼神?
Which was how?
就像你马上要在他腿上跳舞的一样
Like you were about to give him a lap dance.
- 妈 他并没有那么看我 - 你被他逗得很开心
- Mom, he did not look at me like that. - You're pleased.
- 什么? - 你笑了
- What? - You smiled.
你很高兴那送冰块的人看你就像看到上等腰肉牛排
You're glad that the ice man looked at you like a porterhouse steak.
我在笑是因为你真的疯了
I'm smiling because you're crazy...
你要让疯狂的人冷静下来就得微笑
and that's what you do to crazy people to keep them calm.
- 这是什么? - 是我 妈妈
- What's this? - That's me, Mom.
我知道是你 你怎么敷上了石膏?
I know it's you. You're wearing a cast.
是啊 那时我的腿断了
Yeah. That's when I broke my leg.
- 你把腿弄断了? - 是啊 那时三年前上瑜伽课的时候
- You broke your leg? - Yeah, three years ago during a yoga class.
头手倒立真的很难做 很丑
The headstand portion took a very ugly turn.
不过好的是我把那个自鸣得意的金发女孩也拖下了水
The good thing was that I brought the smug, blonde, pretzel chick down with me.
从那以后我知道我学瑜伽太有竞争力了
I've since learned that I'm a bit too competitive for yoga.
- 我从不知道你弄断了腿 - 没什么大不了的 妈
- I never knew you broke your leg. - It was no big deal, Mom.
如果我真的病得很严重 你会知道的
If I had been really sick you would have known.
你一周至少应该佣人来一次 替你把东西整理整齐
You could get a maid in here once a week to at least tidy up.
- 我喜欢这样乱乱的 - 你连床都找不到
- I like it cluttered. - You can't even find the bed.
我找得到 就是我在去衣柜的路上撞上的东西
Yes, I can. It's the thing I crash into on the way to the closet.
我得去看看你♥爸♥了
I should go check on your father.
今晚见到你真的很愉快 妈妈
It was nice that you came tonight, Mom.
这对Rory意义重大 真的
It meant a lot to Rory. Really.
不管怎么说 她还是我的孙女啊
She is my granddaughter, after all.
- 我应该来 - 我完全同意
- I should be here. - I totally agree.
放下它 妈妈
Leave it, Mom.
- 是回家的时候了 - 等一分钟
- It's time to go now. - In a minute, please.
- Rory 我们要走了 - 谢谢你们来
- Rory, we're going to get going now. - Thank you for coming.
谢谢你邀请我们来
Thank you for asking me.
聚会很棒
Lovely party.
我真的很喜欢那本书
I enjoyed the reading material immensely.
- 结论是什么? - 我是秋天类型的人
- So what's the verdict? - I am an autumn.
- 很有趣 - 不是吗?
- Interesting. - Isn't it?
你们要走了吗? 10分钟以后大家的摔跤游戏就要开始了
So are you guys leaving? The mud wrestling starts in 10 minutes.
晚安 Lorelai 我们玩得很开心
Good night, Lorelai. We had a lovely time.
你是板着脸说这个的
And with a straight face you said that.
如果我是你的话我就去检查一下烟囱
I'd have that chimney inspected if I were you.
我一会儿就去 爸爸
I'll get right on that, Dad.
- 贴补Fez之旅 - 但你已经给过我贴补Fez之旅的钱了
- For Fez. - But you already took care of Fez.
Fez是一个很大的城市
Fez is a very large city.
- 来参加食物大战吗? - 当然
- Food fight? - Absolutely.
她是对的 我根本就不了解我女儿
She's right. I don't know my daughter at all.
我们得走了 交通很糟
We should go. Traffic.
明年我们就滑着去麦当劳 就这样
Next year we are going to a McDonald's with one of those slides, and that's it.
这聚会很棒
The party was a hit.
我们一周早餐都得吃蘸酱洋葱了
And we'll be eating onion dip for breakfast for a week.
你把那蘸酱和火鸡配料大蒜混在一起 真的很不错
You mix that dip with ground turkey and garlic, and it is really not bad.
- 我没问你配方 - 条件反射 对不起
- I'm not looking for a recipe. - Reflex. Sorry.
- 我去客厅看看 - 好
- I'm gonna go check the living room. - Okay.
你不必给我买♥♥什么的
You didn't have to get me anything.
抱歉 但这是规矩 你长大一岁 就应得到一分礼物
Sorry. That's the rules. You get older, you get a gift.
我很抱歉我们只能这么悄悄的出来
I'm sorry about this sort of sneaky thing.
我还没告诉我妈关于你的事
I just haven't told my mother yet about you.
- 也没什么可告诉的 - 没事 这样更好
- Not that there's anything to tell. - It's okay. This is better.
天啊 真的很漂亮
Oh, my God. It's beautiful.
我买♥♥了这个吊坠 又剪了些皮带...
I bought the medallion, and then I just cut some leather straps...
钻个洞 然后...
and drilled a hole and, well...
你喜欢它吗?
Do you like it?
- 真的很漂亮 - 那太好了
- It's amazing. - Good.
- 谢谢你 - 来
- Thank you. - Here.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表