剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
You are going to Chilton whether you want to or not.
周一早晨 你就得到那里 讲完了
Monday morning, you will be there. End of story.
- 走着瞧吧 - 好啊 走着瞧
- We'll see. - Yeah, we will.
好的 1 2...
Okay. One, two...
- 我发誓我不知道发生了什么事 - 那不重要
- I swear I don't know what happened. - It's not important.
这道菜我做了不下一百次 从来没爆♥炸♥过
I've made that dish a hundred times. It never exploded.
- 忘了吧 - 老天 我毁了一台Viking(厨具品牌)
- Please forget it. - God, I killed a Viking.
你应该炒了我 或者让我来赔新炉子的钱
You should fire me or make me pay the cost of a new stove...
- 从我的薪水里扣 - 听你的
- out of my paycheck. - Whatever you want.
我赔不起新炉子 这玩意儿太贵了
I can't afford a new stove. Those things are expensive.
Sookie 拜托 我求你 冷静一点
Sookie, please, I am begging you, pull yourself together.
我昨晚没睡 还有我想我把隐形戴反了
I got no sleep last night, and I think I put my contacts in backwards.
- Rory还在生你气? - 我的气也还没消呢
- Rory's still mad at you? - I'm not so crazy about her, either.
那是吵架 母女之间经常吵架
It was a fight. Mothers and daughters fight.
不 我们不是吵架 我们从来不吵架
No, we don't fight. We never fight.
你闺女来了的话 你要我告诉你
You told me to tell you when your daughter arrived.
- 她到了 就坐在我的椅子上 - 等一下
- She's here, and she's sitting in my chair. - Hold on just a minute.
你就是最后的胜利者啊 (跟炉子打架 你赢了啊)
And you are the one left standing.
人生真是有意思 是不是?
Life is a funny thing, no?
今天没穿穆穆袍 知道吗 很奇怪我还有些怀念
No muumuu today. You know what's weird? I kind of miss it.
你给我留了字条让我来这儿找你
You left me a note to meet you here.
我想你或许需要打两个小时的工 赚点外快
I thought you might want to work a couple hours, make a little extra cash.
- 好吧 - 你不会想要...
- Fine. - You're not gonna give me...
永远像《亲爱的妈咪》里那样对我吧?
the Mommie Dearest treatment forever, are you?
你要过来 我来了 我是不是该做点什么?
You wanted me here, I'm here. Should I do something or what?
是的 回家去吧 晚饭是7点钟 做好准备
Yeah, go home. Dinner's at 7:00. Be ready to go.
- 好吧 - 好吧
- Fine. - Fine.
我的椅子啊
My chair.
咱们是要进去还是就站在这重演"卖♥♥火柴的小女孩"?
Do we go in or do we just stand here reenacting The Little Match Girl?
听着 我知道现在咱们之间有问题 我知道你讨厌我
Look, I know we're having a thing here, and I know you hate me...
但至少你要礼貌地吃完这顿饭
but be civil, at least through dinner...
等回家的路上你再给我来Menendez那一套 好吗? (Menendez兄弟俩枪杀了其双亲)
and then on the way home you can pull a Menendez. Deal?
好吧
Fine.
- 嗨 姥姥 - 真准时
- Hi, Grandma. - You're right on time.
是啊 没堵车
Yeah, no traffic at all.
你们不知道我有多高兴你们能来
I can't tell you what a treat it is to have you girls here.
我们也很兴奋
We're excited, too.
那杯子是拿来收集的吗? 还是我帮你扔了?
Is that a collector's cup, or can I throw it away for you?
- 扔到厨房♥ 谢谢 - 抱歉
- In the kitchen, please. - Sorry.
- 我想听听所有关于Chilton的事 - 事实上还没开始呢
- I want to hear all about Chilton. - I haven't actually started yet.
- Richard 看看谁来了 - Rory
- Richard, look who's here. - Rory.
- 你长高了 - 我想是吧
- You're tall. - I guess.
- 你有多高了? - 5尺7寸
- What's your height? - 5'7".
- 很高啊 她很高 - 嗨 爸爸
- That's tall. She's tall. - Hi, Dad.
- Lorelai 你女儿很高啊 - 我知道 真是有够奇怪
- Lorelai, your daughter's tall. - I know. It's freakish.
我们在考虑让她去念麻省理工
We're thinking of having her studied at MIT.
- 来杯香槟吗? - 真华丽
- Champagne, anyone? - That's fancy.
我的姑娘们可不是天天都来吃饭的
It's not every day I have my girls here for dinner...
只在银行开门的日子
on a day the banks are open.
为Rory进入Chilton
A toast: To Rory entering Chilton...
和她人生中的新阶段 干杯
and an exciting new phase in her life.
干杯
Hear, hear.
咱们坐下吧
Let's sit, everyone.
真是太好了
This is just wonderful.
教育是这个世界上最重要的一见事 其次就是家庭
An education is the most important thing in the world, next to family.
还有派
And pie.
玩笑
Joke.
- Rory 你觉得羊肉怎么样? - 很好
- Rory, how do you like the lamb? - It's good.
- 太干吗? - 不 刚刚好
- Too dry? - No, it's perfect.
不过土豆尼可以再咸一点
The potatoes could use a little salt, though.
你说什么>
Excuse me?
姥爷 保险生意怎么样?
So, Grandpa, how's the insurance biz?
人们死了 我们掏钱 人们撞车了 我们掏钱
People die, we pay. People crash cars, we pay.
- 人们少了一只脚 我们掏钱 - 至少你有新口号♥了
- People lose a foot, we pay. - At least you have your new slogan.
- 汽车旅馆怎么样了? - 你问旅馆啊? 好极了
- How are things at the motel? - The inn? They're great.
Lorelai现在是主管了 是不是很棒?
Lorelai's the executive manager now. Isn't that wonderful?
顺便说一句 Christopher昨天打电♥话♥来
Speaking of which, Christopher called yesterday.
顺便说一句? 是有多顺便啊?
Speaking of which? How is that a speaking of which?
他在加里弗尼亚发展的很好
He's doing very well in California.
他的网络下个月开始公开运作
His internet start-up goes public next month.
这对他来说可是个大事 非常有天赋的男人 你的爸爸
This could mean big things for him. Very talented man, your father.
- 她知道 - 他一直都很有脑子 那个孩子
- She knows. - He always was a smart one, that boy.
你一定是遗传自他
You must take after him.
顺便说一句 我要去拿杯可乐 或者拿把刀
Speaking of which, I'm going to get a Coke. Or a knife.
嗨 你好吗?
Hi, how are you doing?
- 我想我该去跟她聊两句 - 不 我来
- I think I'm going to go talk to her. - No. I'll go.
你留下来 陪着你姥爷
You stay and keep your grandfather company.
Lorelai 回桌子那儿去
Lorelai, come back to the table.
是每个周五都要这样吗?
Is it going to be like this every Friday night?
我过来就是为了让你们两个攻击我?
I come over and let the two of you attack me?
- 你也太戏剧化了 - 戏剧化?
- You're being very dramatic. - Dramatic?
- 你刚才在桌子旁吗? - 是的 我在
- Were you at that table just now? - Yes, I was.
你误会你♥爸♥说的话了
You took what your father said the wrong way.
误会? 我怎么会误会呢?
The wrong way? How could I have taken it the wrong way?
- 有什么能解释一下吗? - 小点声音
- What was open to interpretation? - Keep your voice down.
不 妈妈 我受够了 今晚简直就是场噩梦
No, Mother. I can't take it anymore. Tonight has been like a nightmare.
你把水都滴到地上了
You're dripping all over the floor.
干吗我说的每句话你都要找麻烦?
Why do you pounce on every single thing I say?
胡扯 你今晚都没说几句话
That's absurd. You've barely uttered a word all night.
- 才不是呢 - 你说了"派"
- That's not true. - You said "pie."
- 少来 - 你说了 我就听见你说"派"了
- Come on. - You did. All I heard you say was "pie."
干吗要扯到Christopher? 有这个必要吗?
Why bring up Christopher? Was that really necessary?
- 他喜欢Christopher - 还真有意思啊?
- He likes Christopher. - Isn't that interesting?
因为我记得 Christopher把我肚子搞大的时候
Because, as I remember, when Christopher got me pregnant...
爸爸可不这么喜欢他
Dad didn't like him so much.
你那时才16岁 我们能怎么办呢? 给你开个派对?
You were 16. What were we supposed to do, throw you a party?
我们那时很失望 你们两个本该有那么美好的未来
We were disappointed. The two of you had such bright futures.
是啊 多亏了没结婚 我们才保住了美好前程
Yes. And by not getting married, we got to keep those bright futures.
当你怀孕了 你就得结婚 孩子需要爸爸妈妈
When you get pregnant, you get married. A child needs a mother and a father.
妈妈 你觉得要是当时我和他结了婚
Do you think Christopher would have his own company now...
他今天还能有自己的公♥司♥吗? 他还会有今天的一切吗?
if we were married? You think he'd be anything at all?
是的 当然 你父亲会给他在保险公♥司♥
Yes, I do. Your father would've put him...
安排一个职位 而你现在就会过上幸福的生活了
in the insurance business, and you'd be living a lovely life right now.
他不想进保险业
He didn't want to be in the insurance business.
而我现在就是过得很幸福
And I am living a lovely life right now.
- 是啊 远离我们 - 噢 又来一遍
- That's right. Far away from us. - Here we go.
你带走那孩子 完完全全地把我们排除在你生活之外
You took that girl and completely shut us out of your life.
- 那是因为你想要控制我 - 你那时还是个孩子
- You wanted to control me. - You were still a child.
当那一条变成粉红色时 我就不再是孩子了 好吗? (指验孕棒)
I stopped being a child the minute the strip turned pink, okay?
我得自谋生路 我找到了一份好工作
I had to figure out how to live. I found a good job.
当个女佣 侮辱了你的脑子和天赋
As a maid. With all your brains and talent.
我升职了 现在我是主管
I worked my way up. I run the place now.
我有了自己的生活 没靠任何人的帮助
I built a life on my own with no help from anyone.
是啊 想想要是你接受别人一点帮助 今天你会是什么样啊?
Yes, and think of where you would've been if you'd accepted a little help.
Rory又会怎样呢?
And where Rory would have been?
但是没有 因为你太骄傲所以不肯接受任何帮助
But no, you were always too proud to accept anything from anyone.
至少我没骄傲到不来这里见你们两个...
I wasn't too proud to come here to you two...
来求你们借钱给我 让我的孩子上学 是不是?
begging for money for my kid's school, was I?
是啊 你当然没有
No, you certainly weren't.
但由于你的骄傲 你不肯让她知道钱是从哪儿来的 不是吗?
But you're too proud to let her know where you got it from, aren't you?
好吧 你有你宝贵的自尊 我有我的周末聚餐
Fine, you have your precious pride, and I have my weekly dinners.
这样不好吗? 双赢
Isn't that nice? We both win.
妈妈?
Mom?
我没事 我只是...
I'm okay. I just...
我看起来矮吗? 因为我觉得自己变矮了
Do I look shorter? Because I feel shorter.
我给你买♥♥杯咖啡怎样?
How about I buy you a cup of coffee?
你开车吧 因为我恐怕我的脚踩不到踏板
You drive, though, 'cause I don't think my feet will reach the pedals.
- 姥姥姥爷家的饭很好吃 - 是啊 她的盘子从来没这么干净过
- Nice dinner at the grandparents' house. - Yeah. Her dishes have never been cleaner.
看来你和姥姥聊得很不错
You and Grandma seemed to have a nice talk.
- 你听到了多少? - 没多少
- How much did you hear? - Not much.
断断续续的
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表