剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Okay, go on.
"两道开胃小菜也非常的不错
"The entrees are as heavenly as the starters."
而且意大利调味饭非常棒
"Though the much-lauded risotto was perfectly fine..."
那个用棕色鼠尾草和奶油沙司 制成的意大利面
"it was the handkerchief pasta with brown sage in a butter sauce..."
才真正的让我有了飘飘欲仙的感觉"
"that sent me through the roof."
简直不可思议 我要把这个裱起来挂在餐厅
This is unbelievable! I'm gonna have this framed for the dining room!
好的 那确实很拉风 我能再看看么?
Yeah, that'd be swell. Can I see that again?
嗯 今晚我们是不是应该庆祝庆祝呢 ? 镇上的女孩子?
So we should celebrate tonight, huh? Girls on the town?
我不行 我今晚要学习
I can't. I have to study.
你知道么 我真的该准备购物单了
I should really get started on this shopping list.
到底是怎么了? 我们是年轻的富有激♥情♥女人
What is going on here? We are young and fiery women.
学习? 购物单?
Studying? Shopping lists?
"让这些都见鬼去吧"这样的话去哪里了? "把小心抛到九霄云外"这样的话去哪里了?
Where's "To hell with it all"? Where's "Throwing caution to the wind"?
那个... 哦不 亚麻送货
Where... Shoot, the linen delivery.
这就对了 姑娘
You go, girl.
本周人物是
...and the Person of the Week segment.
- 新闻开始了 - 等一下
- News is on! - One sec.
我们今晚做精彩的故事是 一件令人毛骨悚然的可怕事情发生在一个小镇上...
For our top story tonight, a grisly, horrible thing happened in a small town...
这里从没发生过这样的事情 所有人都震惊了
where no grisly, horrible things ever happen. Everyone's shocked!
房♥子从山上滑了下来 抽脂术有致命的伤害 那就胖着吧
House slides down hill. Liposuction kills. Stay fat.
嘿 吃点冰激凌吧 无聊啊
Hey, let's get ice cream. I'm bored.
你好?
Hello?
妈妈 我在学习
Mom, I'm studying.
但是我在说吃点冰激凌 不能休息下么?
But I'm talking ice cream. Can't you take a break?
- 我现在不能休息 - 好吧 那什么时候可以
- I can't take a break right now. - Okay. When?
- 你是四个人啊? - 不 我饿了
- Are you four? - No, I'm hungry.
- 那就再吃点披萨 - 它凉了
- Have some more pizza. - It's cold.
- 加热 - 那味道就不一样了
- Heat it up. - It's not the same.
Lorelai 回到你的房♥间去
Lorelai, go to your room!
唔 聪明女孩总是这么认真
Wow, smart girls are mean.
如果你现在让我好好学习 周末我就和你一起玩
If you let me study now, I'll play with you this weekend.
- 真的? - 当然 我们能做所有你想做的事情
- Promise? - Yes. We can do anything you want.
- 你能和我去买♥♥打折鞋子么? - 可以
- Will you go to the shoe sale with me? - Yes.
- 你会让我都试一下我想要的吗? - 是的
- Will you let me try on anything I want? - Yes.
你能把抢我的鞋的人赶走么?
Will you help push people away if they go for my size?
我为你打架都行
I'll even run interference for you.
- 好的 成交 - 好
- All right, you've got a deal. - Good.
不好意思 我能问问 我们关于冰激凌的讨论结果如何呢?
So, I'm sorry. Where did we land on the whole ice cream issue?
什么?
What?
- 左边还是右边 - 左边
- Right or left? - Left.
我想你说的是左边吧
I thought you said left.
- 对不起 我的左边 你的右边 - 好
- Sorry. My left, your right. - Okay.
Marco.
Marco.
Polo.
Polo.
嘿 Marco
Hey, Marco.
嘿 Polo
Hey, Polo.
- 你迟到了 - 对不起
- You're late. - Sorry.
那是什么?
What is that?
12卡路里
12 calories.
- 给 - 哦 上帝保佑你
- Here. - Oh, my God. Bless you.
- 伙计 那是什么? - 我的笔记
- Man, what's that? - My notes.
真的?
Really?
我不认为莎士比亚如此了解自己
I don't think Shakespeare knew himself this well.
我喜欢 多少钱?
I like. How much?
- 500美元 - 最低了么?
- $500. - Is that the best you can do?
- 450美元 - 不怎么样
- $450. - I'm not so sure.
375美元 你马上把他拉走
$375 and you take it right now.
- 成交 - 感谢你的惠顾
- Sold. - We appreciate your business.
快闪
Move.
我非常想念Stars Hollow 高中
I really miss Stars Hollow High.
- 你在开玩笑吧? - 不 Chilton's 就是...
- You're kidding, right? - No. Chilton's just...
我不知道 困难
I don't know, hard.
你怎么了?你一直是 在学校所有事情都易如反掌小姐啊
What do you care? You were always Miss Everything's-So-Easy-At-School.
这应该是你打了个盹儿而已
This should be a snap for you.
不 这个已经卖♥♥掉了 闪开
Nope. This is sold. Move.
- 那是什么? - 那是我的
- What's that? - That's mine.
那是隐藏在巧克力里的死亡
That is chocolate-covered death.
还有奶油蔗糖作为惊喜
With a creamy caramel surprise.
- 嗯 今天有个人打听你了 - 哪个?
- So, this guy asked about you today. - What guy?
新来的 高大 完美
The new kid. Tall, perfect.
- 他想要知道什么? - 你在哪里
- What did he want to know? - Where you were.
你怎么说
What did you say?
我说你对于我们太聪明了 所以你不得不去了天才学校
I told him you were too smart for us and you had to go to the genius school.
他非常喜欢 我猜他喜欢聪明的女孩
He really liked that. I guess he's into brainy chicks.
我会睁一只眼观察他的
I'll keep my eyes open for one for him.
- 不 卖♥♥掉了 闪开 - 妈妈
- No. Sold. Move. - Mom.
- 你想让我们去哪里啊? - 图书馆
- Where do you want us to go? - Library.
讨厌交易
I hate sales.
不要谈“黑色安息日”
No Black Sabbath.
又没有人在听
No one's listening.
不要“黑色安息日”不要Steely Dan的乐曲 不要Boston的乐曲 不要皇后乐队的乐曲
No Black Sabbath, no Steely Dan, no Boston, and no Queen.
什么让你这么冷酷?
What happened to make you so cold?
- 你就来点莫扎特 - 我是竖琴届的Artie Shaw (乐队领队Artie Shaw著名爵士单簧管大♥师♥)
- You like that Mozart. - I am the Artie Shaw of harpists.
- Sookie 我想来点咖啡 - 那边有刚冲好新鲜的
- Sookie, I need coffee to go. - There's fresh over there.
好的
Good.
我首次作为圣女贞德的生命中的那种新鲜吗?
Fresh in my first lifetime as Joan of Arc.
对不起 我以为冲了新鲜的
Sorry. I thought I made fresh. Here.
保佑你 我已经精疲力尽 而且今晚我还得去Hartford
Bless you. I'm so exhausted, and I have to drive to Hartford tonight...
- 去开家长会 - 听起来不错啊
- to go to a parent-teacher meeting. - Sounds great.
这所学校还与Stars Hollow真是不同
This school is so different from Stars Hollow.
他们每个星期往家里发数以千计的补充资料
They send home a thousand pages of updates every week.
那是竞争一个非常激烈的地方
It's a very intense place.
上个星期 那里有一个大型的辩论
Last week, there was this huge debate...
关于格子布的头饰是否可以接受的辩论
over whether plaid scrunchies were acceptable headwear.
人们各执一词 那样很难看 格子布的头饰最终通过...
People took sides. Things got ugly. The scrunchy motion finally passed...
- 我更喜欢认为是我打破僵局 - 不错
- and I like to think I was the tiebreaker. - That's nice.
嘿 你怎么了啊 宝贝
Hey, what's the matter, sweetie?
- 他说它还可以 - 谁说它还可以?
- He said it was fine. - Who said it was fine?
- Lucien Mills. - 美食家?
- Lucien Mills. - The restaurant critic?
- 他说我的意大利调味饭还可以 - 不对么?
- He said my risotto was fine. - Isn't it?
不 不好
No, it's not fine.
"还可以"是一个被用在 当你在大街上被你认识的人拦下
Fine is a word you use when someone stops you on the street...
但你却不想和他说话时用的词
that you know, but you don't want to talk to.
他们问你过得如何?你说“还可以”
They ask you how you are, and you say "Fine."
它足够让他们不再和你说话 因为他们不想说了
That's enough so they don't have to keep talking to you, "cause they don't want to.
然后 他们感觉还不错 因为他们是已经考虑后才问的
Then they can feel good because they've been considerate enough to ask...
但是如果不幸真有事发生了
and if, God forbid, something actually is wrong...
他们会坐下来 腾出时间倾听你 尽管他们并不愿意
they'll sit down, take time and listen, even if they don't want to.
我不认为"还可以" 就意味着砰的一声或是独白什么的
I don't think he meant fine as a slam or as a monologue.
它不可能有其他的意思
He couldn't have meant it any other way.
我不想你因为一个评价而坐立不安的
I hate to see you get so upset over one little review.
这是关于自尊的 Lorelai 我的意思 你知道这是意大利调味饭
This is pride, Lorelai. I mean, you know about this risotto.
- 在妈妈临终之时... - 你做了意大利调味饭...
- On my mother's deathbed... - You made the risotto...
- 所以她又多活了3年 - 她原本是要去世了的
- and she lived three more years. - She was supposed to be dead.
医生说了她不可能熬过那晚的
The doctor said she wouldn't live through the night.
她因为意大利调味饭而生还了 神奇的意大利调味饭
And she lived because of the risotto, the magic risotto.
但是这个人竟然敢说它"还可以"
And this guy had the nerve to say it was fine.
我想他不知道这个典故的
I don't think he knew the story.
Ok 你骂我之前 我要告诉你 我没有你要的猪肉
Okay. Before you get all goofy on me, I don't have your porcinis.
我忘记了
I forgot them.
我没有任何借口 除了平常的老笨蛋都会犯这样的错误
I don't have any other excuse, other than plain, old, stupid human error.
我有你不需要的羊肚菌 所以让我留着吧
I have the morels, which I know you don't want, so come on, let me have it.
羊肚菌还可以
Morels are fine.
还有其他人感觉到时空大挪移了么?
Did anyone else feel the shift in the space-time continuum?
- 一个美食家不喜欢她的意大利调味饭 - 那神奇的意大利调味饭?你开玩笑吧
- A reviewer didn't like the risotto. - The magic risotto? You're kidding.
我要走了 你能让她高兴起来么?
I gotta go. So try and cheer her up, would you?
当然
Sure.
亲爱的 别再为这伤心了 所有人都知道你做得最好
Sweetie, please don't worry about it. Everyone knows you're the best.
嗯...
So...
我听说今年的越橘很不好哦
I hear the huckleberry crop"s gonna totally suck this year.
我们将要关注伊丽莎白一世时代的文学
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表